Originally posted on 06/22/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Oh it's correct & who are you kidding, you play every daily.

If I could transfer my 25k into some SBR trust fund, I will do it today to raise our bet 5k more. Then you can't use "not trusting me" as your pathetic excuse not to accept. Although it's not fair I let SBR hold 25k compared to your 1k. Perhaps Bite can help you with the rest. Scratch that, he's a broke dikk fukk as well. Apparently Downmouth has the remaining 38k you can borrow.

Shall I contact SBR today & ask them to hold our post up prize pool?
I play most every daily for our contest, certainly wasn't the case in the past, although I made many.

As I said above, it's denied. You used me as an excuse for ducking DS several times, and the extra 5k points isn't worth you using it another excuse to duck several other people.

Not surprising that you're unable to see anything beyond current point balance. FFS, Biter has cashed out waaaay more points than you...in fact, the difference is greater than all of your poker winnings you're so proud of! You're calling a guy a BDF because he's cashed out far more than you've made for things he can actually enjoy, instead of just trying to make the number under his avatar bigger? Difference is clear: players who have played for cash before understand these concepts and treat winnings as cash to be spent, while bobbo's sole experience with Zynga poker leads him to trying to run up a high score instead