bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

All points have been addressed, especially the fact you have played a measly 4 tournies compared to my 500+, it's evident you want no part of the Waves...Case closed loser.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Time & time again? Try one time, over a short 8 weeks. Apparently an annual challenge is too much effort for DS. There's no valid excuse as to why DS didn't enter last January.
    By time and time again, I mean the one heads up challenge you did, and DS' entire history of smoking you in contests. How'd you do in the world cup last year? Oh, that's right...DS made it and you weren't even close. It's been said so many times and yet you still don't get it" the only way you can beat DS if he doesn't play

Doubt an annual contest is too much effort for DS, as he offered you take you on for a year meeting all your conditions and you refused. His reason for not joining in January makes sense to everyone else in the forum who isn't trying to rationalize their fear of him

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

All points have been addressed, especially the fact you have played a measly 4 tournies compared to my 500+, it's evident you want no part of the Waves...Case closed loser.
    No you have ignored every point I have made in favor of crying about how my ROI shouldn't count

I'm better than you, loser. That's established.

You duck my posts the same way you duck ds.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    No you have ignored every point I have made in favor of crying about how my ROI shouldn't count

I'm better than you, loser. That's established.

You duck my posts the same way you duck ds.
    He's got you there bobbo...if you're going to define poker success by a ridiculous concept like your made-up "ROI" criteria, you should at least be consistent. If you want to start talking about sample sizes and using rational concepts, it kinda invalidates everything else about your make-believe ROI concept

bobbywaves

Funny how you can't find anyone with a higher ROI with a man sized sample other than Hhsilver. That tells me & anyone with a clue, all I need to know.

DS meeting every requirement? He obviously didn't meet requirement of starting in January.

bobbywaves

I'm better than you
    Prove it by playing, accept my challenge. You have a pathetic four tournies played.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25135

Prove it by playing, accept my challenge. You have a pathetic four tournies played.
    Speaking of accepting challenges bobbo, Should we start our HEADS UP challenge Monday? Probably a good time for you as Im at the beach for the next week or two so will probably miss a tourney or two.

Easy points for a bigshot like yourself bobbo. maybe you could use the points you win to decorate that section 8 shack on Whittaker.

Come on Bobbo, whats the excuse again.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I'm quoting your words

You refuse to play ds without a 2k head start as you have made clear several times

You're the one with lame excuses

Making up crap about how you can only start in January

Constantly changing definition of ROI to try to make you appear to be a good poker player, when no one here thinks that is the case
    this is because the doctors told him that due to his obesity his arteries will probably only last till November latest

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Speaking of accepting challenges bobbo, Should we start our HEADS UP challenge Monday? Probably a good time for you as Im at the beach for the next week or two so will probably miss a tourney or two.

Easy points for a bigshot like yourself bobbo. maybe you could use the points you win to decorate that section 8 shack on Whittaker.

Bubby where's your two page excuse? cmon we could all use a chuckle

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    this is because the doctors told him that due to his obesity his arteries will probably only last till November latest
    You obviously have me confused with that beached whale DS, as I'm 6ft, 180.

bobbywaves

Cya in January Downmouth, when I collect 31k from Triple & his cronies.

Don't pussy out again, like you did last January.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

You obviously have me confused with that beached whale DS, as I'm 6ft, 180.
    Poor Bobbo starving. Govt assistance only goes so far. Bobbo ever sell a food voucher for gambling funds?

bobbywaves

Poor Bobbo starving.
    It's called in shape, something you wouldn't know about...12 years your senior, & I'm confident I could take you in a 2 mile race, spotting you a quarter mile lead.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

It's called in shape, something you wouldn't know about...12 years your senior, & I'm confident I could take you in a 2 mile race, spotting you a quarter mile lead.

Probably, not much of a runner. Try to stay in a little shape but Im a fatass compared to anyone in shape.

However, Ive spotted you 12 years already and have lapped you in life so I guess we each have things to try at.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

Triple_D_Bet

Funny how you can't find anyone with a higher ROI with a man sized sample other than Hhsilver. That tells me & anyone with a clue, all I need to know.

DS meeting every requirement? He obviously didn't meet requirement of starting in January.
    He met every one of your requirements; starting in January was just an excuse, as there's no good reason not to start whenever you feel like it...you proved that yourself when you accepted his challenge earlier in the year

That offer open to anyone? Would happily take what points you have left in February at the bash

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    starting in January was just an excuse That offer open to anyone? Would happily take what points you have left in February at the bash
    January can't be an excuse, that's when our annual challenge open to everyone including DS started.

Offer depends on your age & weight. Also needs to be done on a quarter mile track, which I doubt Punta Cana has.

Triple_D_Bet

January can't be an excuse, that's when our annual challenge open to everyone including DS started.

Offer depends on your age & weight. Also needs to be done on a quarter mile track, which I doubt Punta Cana has.
    Of course January is an excuse; an annual contest can be started at any time with minimal extra effort...you demanding January is just a very transparent way of stalling/ducking.

My age and weight have been reported as between 40-60 years old and upwards of 400 pounds, depending on who you believe. Needless to say those numbers aren't quite right, and it seems to be a hypothetical situation; you're already making excuses to get out of it. Let me guess: you don't measure running success by who runs the fastest, you measure it by who can show up and run a lap every day and how many people you can beat who aren't trying to run

bobbywaves

There's no stalling/ducking when DS had every opportunity to join us last January.

If I go to the bash & there's access to a track & if you reveal true age & weight, then there's a good possibility you will lose yet another wager to me.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Have to have a quarter mile track and anyone affiliated with 18th home obviously gets a quarter mile head start because y'know, 18th hole and all

And if bobby doesn't win we'll just change the criteria to redefine winning

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

There's no stalling/ducking when DS had every opportunity to join us last January.

If I go to the bash & there's access to a track & if you reveal true age & weight, then there's a good possibility you will lose yet another wager to me.

You do comprehend that I did not sign up in January simply because I had no plans on playing daily(Which I obviously have not). Only reason I want to play you is to shut you up in your belief that just because your on a leaderboard that it proves nothing. Figure our first challenge where I destroyed you over 8 weeks when I actually tried (and I even missed a tourney then and signed up for one that i didnt play) would have taught you that but apparently you still feel the need to shoot off your mouth like I dodged you for a contest I had no interest in playing in January.

So I offered to take it seriously and challenged you to whatever amount of time, using basically whatever rules/qualifications you wanted and my only request was to start now and you have balked, made excuses and flat out dodged me and your reasoning is I was scared to play you back in January in a contest that I passed on because I did not want to play.

So you continue to back out from my direct issued challenge to you and try to reason I was scared of you back in January. Your a fukking moron.

bobbywaves

So it's ok that you didn't want to play last January, but not ok that I don't want to play when I'm 22k invested & currently focused on Triple challenge?

My annual challenges will start every January for whoever's interested, including you chump.

Triple_D_Bet

Not likely, I'm sure you'll do the same as you did with DS: make excuse after excuse, and then stall until the next bash for no valid reason

Triple_D_Bet

So it's ok that you didn't want to play last January, but not ok that I don't want to play when I'm 22k invested & currently focused on Triple challenge?

My annual challenges will start every January for whoever's interested, including you chump.
    Oops, wrong again bobbo...you had every opportunity to "invest" 2k in a challenge with DS instead of our contest (at the same odds), and you chose to duck DS instead. As has been pointed out before, there's no additional "focus" required to play against DS as well, unless you consider your timid excuse of poker style so demanding that posting 2 screenshots would disrupt it

Got any new excuses? Your previous ones are getting pretty stale and over-used

bobbywaves

you had every opportunity to "invest" 2k in a challenge with DS
    I offered to put up another 2.5k, so DS could join us late. Instead, DS felt the need to use your pathetic poker play as a lame excuse not to join us. Now why would DS turn down an easy 2.5k gift from you? Apparently, he didn't want to embarrass you. But I have no problem embarrassing you for 29k.

Triple_D_Bet

I offered to put up another 2.5k, so DS could join us late. Instead, DS felt the need to use your pathetic poker play as a lame excuse not to join us. Now why would DS turn down an easy 2.5k gift from you? Apparently, he didn't want to embarrass you. But I have no problem embarrassing you for 29k.
    Sorry bobbo, you're the only one here too dense to understand DS' reasoning. DS doesn't want to compete vs. me or any other decent players who might require him to try....however you feel about that, it doesn't changes the fact that you don't want anything to do with a competition vs. DS, since you repeatedly refuse to play vs. him when almost no extra effort is required

bobbywaves

Not likely, I'm sure you'll do the same as you did with DS: make excuse after excuse, and then stall until the next bash for no valid reason
    If there's no access to a track, I would be willing to spot you a generous lead in a swim race bet instead. Surely there will be pool access. Could do it early or late night, when pool clears out. I assume whales like you & DS are very good swimmers.

Triple_D_Bet

If there's no access to a track, I would be willing to spot you a generous lead in a swim race bet instead. Surely there will be pool access. Could do it early or late night, when pool clears out. I assume whales like you & DS are very good swimmers.
    I'd have to decline, I'm about as good at swimming as you are playing poker: I'm barely good enough to keep my head above water, and couldn't beat anyone in a contest unless they didn't show up

bobbywaves

I'm about as good at swimming as you are playing poker
    So you're an excellent swimmer & should accept bet then, as my poker skills have been demonstrated time & time again with a huge challenge lead & constant leaderboard appearances.

Triple_D_Bet

So you're an excellent swimmer & should accept bet then, as my poker skills have been demonstrated time & time again with a huge challenge lead & constant leaderboard appearances.
    That almost makes sense bobbo...if it weren't for the words immediately following what you quoted (which you apparently were too "focused" to read):

I'm barely good enough to keep my head above water, and couldn't beat anyone in a contest unless they didn't show up
    It appears I'm better at swimming then you are at reading!

bobbywaves

It appears I'm better at swimming
    So in conclusion:

I would swim circles around you:

I would run circles around you:

I'm the better poker player, as our current challenge results suggests.

There has to be something you're better at, but I'm hard pressed to think of one.

Triple_D_Bet

So in conclusion:

Probably? No arguments here

I doubt it, but I'm willing to keep an open mind (although you definitely wouldn't win if you gave me a quarter-mile head start, don't think you're an Olympian)

Doesn't seem like it for reasons that are blindingly obvious to all here except you.

There has to be something you're better at, but I'm hard pressed to think of one.
    Reading for starters

Mitchell88

So in conclusion:

Bobby you cant swim you fat fuk. you would sink and die in 4 feet of water you obese fuk.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    Bobby you cant swim you fat fuk. you would sink and die in 4 feet of water you obese fuk.
    Again...6ft. 180lbs, far from obese.

You're more than welcome to bet & join swim race chump.

bobbywaves

Monthly update, no screenshot necessary from Waves: http://www.sportsbookreview.com/poker/

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Now that your almost certain of victory how about me and you go heads up for the next 90 days for 5k?

Easy points for someone like yourself with high ratings and on the leaderboard. Its like Im just trying to give you points.

First ... 3456789 ... Last