Nikigreat
    Nikigreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I pass on Granollers; if he only had some result this year I would have picked him, but don't like to pick a player with a bad 2012 so far.

Nikigreat

Tomorrow Dolgopolov will be my main play, but I don't know yet if taking him winner now (odd will fall for me) or wait for the handicap odd that has to come out yet.
    Now I see him @ 4.33 on BetVictor... I'll think about.

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop
    JohnnyRudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4095

Took the same wager with 2 more, Federer and A. Murray. Kinda stupid in retrospect for a bonus 12 cents on the dollar, but good luck to us
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikigreat View Post
    Triple
    Bernard Tomic - Tommy Haas, Potito Starace - Alessandro Giannessi, Juan Ignacio Chela - Cesar Ramirez
    Pick: Bernard Tomic, Potito Starace, Juan Ignacio Chela @ 2 [+100]
    Why: I didn't see great results by Haas this year. He is probably never back the player he was for all these injures he had, the last one in January. 2012 will probably be the year of the explosion of Tomic; even if he already did QF in Wimbledon last year, I think in this one he will find the solidity he needs to stay with the top players on the ranking. Don't forget this year Tomic lost only by Murray and Federer, and last week by Dodig, who by the way is not a good player to face on indoor and then lost with the winner of the tournament Melzer in the tiebreak of the third set. In Delray there are hard courts where Tomic suits better, I can't see him losing two times in a row at first round, and between the rising young and the old decadent I choose the first.
    It's the moment for Potito to start making some result on his surface. Won with Capdeville, lost by Berlocq and then lost by Almagro in Buenos Aires (7-6 in the third). That amazing fight with Almagro confirms the good shape of Potito who was just unlucky with the draw; I can't see him losing by the young countryman Giannessi, who by the way is a player to watch for Italy in the future.
    Ramirez is a good clay courter at Futures level, but in the end he only has 29W/22L on clay career and Chela should have an easy first round tonight.

Pinnacle

Nikigreat

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRudeboy View Post
    Took the same wager with 2 more, Federer and A. Murray. Kinda stupid in retrospect for a bonus 12 cents on the dollar, but good luck to us
    Starace on court now, 6-2 first set. We are on the right way.

Nikigreat

Just rediscovered Twitter and adding all the Tennis players I find.
    You can also find some nice curiosity; for example Del Potro just twitted he arrived in Dubai, at 2 AM.
    Yeah I'll definitely go on Dolgo tomorrow.

Nikigreat

History
    Parlays: 7-6 [+11.26]
    Dogs: 5-7 [+0.23]
    Favorites: 4-1 [+8.63]
    Over: 1-0 [+4.50]
    Futures: 1-3 [+1.31]

Total: +25.94

Well done with the parlay, now up with today picks.
    Last edited by Nikigreat; 02-28-12 at 02:47 AM.

Nikigreat

Dubai
    Alexsandr Dolgopolov - Juan Martin Del Potro

Pick: Alexsandr Dolgopolov + 4 games @ 1.96 [-104]
    Why: The main reason of this play is the weariness that Del Potro should have. As I wrote yesterday, I checked on his Twitter that he came in Dubai at 2:00 AM and didn't even had the time to rest well. Moreover he comes here from two weeks full of matches in a row. I take the handicap because if Juan Martin still have some energy and can brings home this match I see him winning with a close score, naturally Dolgo's serve will have to work well, but I see him as a player who is slowly recovering a good shape and today has everything to play a good match.

Pinnacle

Nikigreat

Dubai
    Marcos Baghdatis - Jo Wilfried Tsonga

Pick: Marcos Baghdatis + 1.5 set @ 2.16 [+116]
    Why: I have not seen the best Tsonga in Marseille for sure. Baghdatis in an interview two days ago said (in a joking way I suppose) that he's ready to be the one who will stop Djokovic here. Well, for me it's enough he takes a set today. Marcos seems to like this tournament and plays well here, he did Semis in 2010. Useless to say that his serve percentage must be high today, and if he manages to inhibit Tsonga's power shots and will use angles to build his points the cipriot has a chance even to win, and I need just one set won by him.

Pinnacle

apurvaas
    Most of the Pregame pros are jokers!
    apurvaas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

i see line at +4 for Marcos at -125
    I have tsonga in one of my parlay where the winning will be 850 bucks (risk 300)
    Thinking of hedging marcos ML for 100 bucks to hedge!
    What ya think niki?

Nikigreat

Quote Originally Posted by apurvaas View Post
    i see line at +4 for Marcos at -125
    I have tsonga in one of my parlay where the winning will be 850 bucks (risk 300)
    Thinking of hedging marcos ML for 100 bucks to hedge!
    What ya think niki?
    Well, you can see up what I think of this match, Baghdatis as a chance for me.
    If Tsonga is the last one you need in that parlay, hedge something. Then do what you believe best and good luck.

crblahblah
    crblahblah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

Hey Niki, how do you feel about the over 22.5 (+107) on the Ljubicic-Cipolla match? Ljubicic has been struggling and Cipolla had a nice win over Seppi last tourney. Ljubicic has played in a tiebreaker the last 4 out of 6 matches (all against middling competition) and I don't really see either running away with it.

Nikigreat

Florianopolis Challenger
    Fernando Romboli - Gastao Elias

Pick: Fernando Romboli @ 3 [+200]
    Why: Can't miss this pick at that odd. Elias comes from 4 loss in a row on the surface, Romboli played well and qualified here. Elias has not even a great record on clay and in the last times seemed to prefer hard courts.

Stats: Elias is 0W/4L on clay in 2012 and 58W/47L in career; Romboli is 4W/3L on clay this year and 188W/101L in career.
    Romboli won the only head to head in 2010 6-4 3-6 6-1 at Campos do Jordao (hard)

BetVictor
    Last edited by Nikigreat; 02-28-12 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Typo on the odd

Nikigreat

Quote Originally Posted by crblahblah View Post
    Hey Niki, how do you feel about the over 22.5 (+107) on the Ljubicic-Cipolla match? Ljubicic has been struggling and Cipolla had a nice win over Seppi last tourney. Ljubicic has played in a tiebreaker the last 4 out of 6 matches (all against middling competition) and I don't really see either running away with it.
    Really hard because Cipolla has one of the variest game of the ATP but it's pretty weak at the same time. If Ljubicic finds a good day can win easy in straights, but in the opposite way if Cipolla holds his own game to a good level he can also go for a set if not for the win. For me the over hits only in case of three sets.
    Really hard to predict this, but if I am obliged to choose I would go with the over joking in a good match of the italian.

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

ai ai ai i was going with my homeboy elias..now you got me thinking

Nikigreat

Quote Originally Posted by Gndias View Post
    ai ai ai i was going with my homeboy elias..now you got me thinking
    Well I still give 55% Elias - 45% Romboli, so it's not sure for me neither that Romboli will win, but at that odd with the percentages I gave to the players is a must play.

Nikigreat

What a nice a start: Baghdatis served to win the set on 5-4 and lost 7-6, now lost a game from 0-30 up on Tsonga serve. I'm pretty angry because watching the first set I realised the play was right. Let's hope for this second set.

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

I am thinking of a very small wager on Becker +1000 over Berdych. I really liked Beckers serve vs Raonic (if that's how its spelt) and this is a huge dog. What do you think? I missed out on going against Davydenko which I backed off last second

Living The Dream

Tsonga is looking very tired.. if Baghdatis can just get this break back....

Nikigreat

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    I am thinking of a very small wager on Becker +1000 over Berdych. I really liked Beckers serve vs Raonic (if that's how its spelt) and this is a huge dog. What do you think? I missed out on going against Davydenko which I backed off last second
    Berdych too serves very well but is of another level in the baseline shots.
    If you trust the way Becker is serving you may consider to play the handicap or the over games.

Living The Dream

Betislands doesn't offer handicaps or totals

Nikigreat

Unbelievable, Tsonga served 5 games in second set so far, was 0-30 in 3 of them and Baghdatis wasn't able to break one single time and got broken on the first break point ge conceeded!!!

Nikigreat

Betislands doesn't offer handicaps or totals
    So if you feel Becker has a chance put a small amount on him.

Living The Dream

I did, only $10.. pays $100 if he can do it. It's a shot for 10 to get 100

Nikigreat

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! Tsonga wasted two match points while serving 5-4 and Baghdatis had another break point and what dose he? Court open, just have to close the point and he did a nonsense (non)dropshot out of two meters! Than again failed 2 easy forehand et voilà, game set and match Tsonga. Unbelievable.

Nikigreat

Wow, from bad to worse: Romboli lost serve in the first game, than he has
    three break point to instant recover and obviously wastes everything.

Nikigreat

I did, only $10.. pays $100 if he can do it. It's a shot for 10 to get 100
    Good luck

Nikigreat

Double
    Roger Federer - Michael Llodra, Flavia Pennetta - Arantxa Parra-Santonja

Pick: Roger Federer - Flavia Pennetta @ 1.22 [-450]
    Why: Yeah this is ridiculous, but I'm still so angry by Baghdatis that I go here with a big stake. Llodra will be very tired from Marseille and Roger is Roger. He defeated him two times and today will probably be the third.
    Pennetta is up 4-1 in head to head and Parra is playing really bad in this period, so I don't think there will be problem for Flavia tonight.
    In reality I was adding some other to this parlay but didn't know that in BetVictor when you go to to select your plays it doesn't ask you a second confirm, that's why this ridiculous double came out.

BetVictor

Gndias

what do you think about jeremy chardy today? thinking of going with him today

apurvaas

Well, you can see up what I think of this match, Baghdatis as a chance for me.
    If Tsonga is the last one you need in that parlay, hedge something. Then do what you believe best and good luck.
    I was confused to get Baghdatis +4 or ML... saw your post on Baghdatis so obviously wouldn't have asked you to take player
    Peace!

Nikigreat

Quote Originally Posted by apurvaas View Post
    I was confused to get Baghdatis +4 or ML... saw your post on Baghdatis so obviously wouldn't have asked you to take player
    Peace!
    Oh sorry, misunderstanding. What did you in the end?

Nikigreat

Quote Originally Posted by Gndias View Post
    what do you think about jeremy chardy today? thinking of going with him today
    I give 70% to Chardy, Machado is a fighter, but the french serves much better and is not playing bad so go with him

Gndias

tks i am going with chardy

apurvaas

Oh sorry, misunderstanding. What did you in the end?
    got busy so couldn't get anything...
    Putting a parlay for tomorrow.. Will ask for your opinion 1st before confirming!
    Have 1 open parlay with 9 spots
    Playing Ferrer, Pennetta and Almagro tonight and 9 spots remaining..

Thinking of filling with

Novak Djokovic ML vs Sergiy Stakhovsky
    Janko Tipsarevic ML vs Flavio Cipolla
    Andy Murray ML vs Marco Chiudinelli
    Tomas Berdych ML vs Lukas Lacko
    Juan Martin del Potro ML vs Andrey Golubev
    Jo-Wilfried Tsonga ML vs Lukas Rosol
    Roger Federer ML vs Feliciano Lopez
    M.Llodra/N.Zimonjic -ML vs M.Ilhan/M.Jaziri
    Agnieszka Radwanska ML vs Akgul Amanmuradova
    Last edited by apurvaas; 02-28-12 at 05:48 PM.

Nikigreat

Seems ok, even if I see one surprise in Dubai tomorrow but maybe I'm wrong.

Nikigreat

Tomorrow first play: Roger-Vasselin + Kudryavtsev,
    motivations in 4-5 hours, now I go back to sleep.

First ... 3456789 ... Last