Nikigreat
    Nikigreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Authom did it, waiting Huta for close another good day, but maybe I'll take another one or two picks in San Jose and Sao Paulo...

Nikigreat

No way, Huta Galung was 15-40 on 5-5 first set and did not break, lost tie break and there i lost my bet.

Nikigreat

San Jose
    Michael Russell - Denis Istomin

Pick: Denis Istomin @ 1.57 [-175]
    Why: Pretty trustful in Denis here. Only three loss so far for Istomin: Tomic, Nieminen, Tsonga. Fought in first round to beat Querrey that we all agree is not the hottest player in the ATP Tour right now but is really hard to face on this courts. Russell won with the even less hot Young who played 4 matches and won only with Gojowczyk in five at AO. Denis is serving well, 70% first serves in with Querrey, 6 aces and 0 double faults. He's playing well, solid even from the baseline, and seems very focused.
    They faced in this tournament last year, the match was played on few points and the uzbekistan won, but looking at that period Russell was playing solid while Denis was playing really bad, he had a streak of 3 loss in a row with Ebden, Seppi, Hernych. So I can't see Istomin losing now that is in great shape.
    Stats: Head to head are 1-1, Istomin won last just here in San
    Jose in 2011 7-6 7-6

Ladbrokes

Nikigreat

History
    2-2 yesterday and another time I saved the day putting more units where I was more sure (Istomin).

Parlays: 3-4 [+2.8]
    Dogs: 4-4 [+4.37]
    Favorites: 2-1 [+2.51]

Total: +9.69

Nikigreat

Quadruple
    Viktor Troicki - Juan Martin Del Potro, Roger Federer - Jarkko Nieminen, Dimitar Kutrovsky - Ryan Harrison, Uladzimir Ignatik - Bjorn Phau

Pick: Juan Martin Del Potro, Roger Federer, Ryan Harrison, Bjorn Phau @ 2.2 [+120]
    Why: I usually don't bet more than 2-3 players together but I'm pretty confident here. Troicki could lose with Huta Galung yesterday and will lose today with Juan Martin; nothing to say about Roger; Harrison has a great shot in QF against Kutrovsky, he can't lose. The last one is Phau, who I see more solid in this moment and one of the toughest player to beat in Challenger level right now; Ignatik can be dangerous if he holds high percentages of serve but Phau should win, maybe dropping a set.

Ladbrokes

Nikigreat

The parlay hits.

History
    Parlays: 4-4 [+5.34]

Total: +12.23

Nikigreat

Sao Paulo
    Nicolas Almagro - Albert Ramos-Vinolas

Pick: Total Games: Over 20.5 @ 1.8 [-125]
    Why: I see more fight than odds say. They played on indoor last year and Almagro won 7-6 7-6. Nicolas is finally on his surface, but we saw with Hanescu that he can drop at least a set; Ramos is playing pretty solid, no set lost with Giraldo, Andreev and Verdasco. For me Ramos has even a shot in this match, but I pick the over because I think it will be a great fight and even if Almagro will win in straights, one 7-5/7-6 should be enough to hit this play.
    Stats: Kuala Lumpur 2011 (Indoor): Almagro won 7-6 7-6

Ladbrokes

Nikigreat

Quote Originally Posted by Nikigreat View Post
    Sao Paulo
    Nicolas Almagro - Albert Ramos-Vinolas

Pick: Total Games: Over 20.5 @ 1.8 [-125]
    Why: I see more fight than odds say. They played on indoor last year and Almagro won 7-6 7-6. Nicolas is finally on his surface, but we saw with Hanescu that he can drop at least a set; Ramos is playing pretty solid, no set lost with Giraldo, Andreev and Verdasco. For me Ramos has even a shot in this match, but I pick the over because I think it will be a great fight and even if Almagro will win in straights, one 7-5/7-6 should be enough to hit this play.
    Stats: Kuala Lumpur 2011 (Indoor): Almagro won 7-6 7-6

Ladbrokes
    It's 6-4 5-5 right now and the over hits.

Nikigreat

History
    Parlays: 4-4 [+5.34]
    Over: 1-0 [+4.50]

Total: +16.73

Nikigreat

Memphis
    Outright Winner

Pick: John Isner @ 6 [+500]
    Why: Isner is damn hot right now. We saw that with Roger in Davis Cup. Plays at home, and odds put him as second favourite after Raonic. But I don't understand why for two reasons: Raonic will play San Jose final tonight then he'll fly to Memphis where he would have easy first rounds, but he can come pretty tired to the matches that will count in this tournament. The second reason simply is that in this moment I consider Isner one level over Raonic. Odds are probably in favour of the canadian because of the presence of Tomic in a possible quarter with John. In fact Bernard is the third favourite for me here and I'm thinking about an hedge putting something on the australian. By the way John Isner is the number 1 seeded here and at that odd is the one to play for sure.

Ladbrokes

Nikigreat

Buenos Aires
    Outright Winner

Pick: David Ferrer @ 2.62 [+162]
    Why: David is the one to beat here.
    Won Auckland on hard then lost only by Djokovic at AO. Now he will find his surface again, where I imagine he trained for many days since he isn't playing from Melbourne and jumped the Davis Cup. He lost 6 matches on clay last year: 2 times Nadal, Djokovic, Monfils and Soderling in their home tournaments and a top shape Dolgopolov. I see easy first rounds for him, where he can find the right feelings and get in shape. Then when the important matches will come, I see only Almagro or a 100% Monaco can worry David; with Nicolas Ferrer is up 8-1 in head to head and the only one won by Almagro was indoor. With Monaco is down 4-3 but we are talking about matches played in the best years of the argentinean. By the way you have always to play one or two tough matches if you wanna win a title, and Ferrer for me is the most ready to do it.

Ladbrokes

Nikigreat

Marseille
    Outright Winner

Pick: Michael Llodra @ 21 [+2000]
    Why: Llodra is the most dangerous outsider here. He plays really well on this courts, he serves really strong and plays at home. In 2009 lost final against Tsonga, in 2010 won the tournament losing only one set, in 2011 lost from the winner Soderling. So this is a good tournament for Michael, that was the one who more than everybody gave hard time to a great Del Potro before the final with Roger, and I think he will come here very focused.
    Obviously at this odd it's an attempt, but can be a good surprise.

Ladbrokes

NewYorkKnicks87
    NewYorkKnicks87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

anything for tonight?/

Nikigreat

Triple
    John Isner - Gilles Muller, Anna Tatishvili - Lucie Hradecka, Nadia Petrova - Camila Giorgi

Pick: John Isner, Lucie Hradecka, Nadia Petrova @ 2.1 [+110]
    Why: I said enough about Isner in the future pick. Hradecka is up 2-0 with Tatishvili who is a good young player, but pretty inconsistent; Hradecka is more powerful, had some good results on indoor and I think will win in straights today. At the end we have the number one of the Memphis seeding Nadia Petrova with another interesting young, Camila Giorgi. I think even in this match the power and the experience of the russian will make the difference.
    Stats: Isner leads head to head 2-0, Hradecka leads head to head 2-0 (last 6-3 7-5 on indoor)

Ladbrokes

Nikigreat

Hradecka won 6-3 6-1. Now waiting for Petrova, she is decisive for my parlay, I'm too sure on Isner.

Nikigreat

Wolfsburg Challenger
    Michael Lammer - Dominik Meffert

Pick: Dominik Meffert @ 1.57 [-175]
    Why: I was picking this @ 1.61 but odd dropped just before I played it.
    Meffert had a good run in Helibroon, defeteated good players if we are talking about Challenger level like Golubev, Russell and De Voest losing in SF from Phau who, as I said some day ago, is a top shape player at this levels right now. Lammer played 4 matches this year and won only with Alejandro
    Gonzalez in three set at Auckland. The german will also playing at home and if he holds his recent shape I think he will do it.
    Stats: Meffert leads head to head, last is 2005 Aachen Challenger 2-6 7-6 6-4 (Indoor)

Ladbrokes

Nikigreat

Marseille
    Marco Chiudinelli - Michael Llodra

Pick: Michael Llodra @ 1.33 [-300]
    Why: match will be played tomorrow but I picked it now. Going big here; I don't care about head to head 2-1 for Chiudinelli, I just think Llodra is too focused on this tournament and even if Chiudi got in shape playing qualies Michael had a lot of time to pratice on this courts that he already knows like the back of his hand. Paired with Real Madrid double chance so final odd is -220

Ladbrokes

Nikigreat

Thinking about taking Karol Beck (@ 3) + Mathieu 2-1 (@ 3.75) but let's see how Meffert goes and then I'll decide.

apurvaas
    Most of the Pregame pros are jokers!
    apurvaas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Hey!

What you think of this parlay?
    Nikolay Davydenko ML
    Richard Gasquet ML
    Nicolas Almagro ML
    Ryan Harrison ML
    Agnieszka Radwanska ML

Nikigreat

Quote Originally Posted by apurvaas View Post
    Hey!

What you think of this parlay?
    Nikolay Davydenko ML
    Richard Gasquet ML
    Nicolas Almagro ML
    Ryan Harrison ML
    Agnieszka Radwanska ML
    Davydenko seems to have find again an acceptable shape and Andreas Beck is not the one who can put him in difficulty because of his poor variety of shots.
    Soeda is playing really good in this period, but Gasquet plays at home and is stronger by the way, he has to win.
    Almagro has dropped one set to Starace in many head to head between them, but is in great shape, won Sao Paulo last week and by the way he leads that head to head 8-1.
    Radwanska is already playing and she's not having any problem as expected.
    Harrison has to win this because is the number one promise of american Tennis and can't certainly lose to Sock in an american tournament.

Pretty solid parlay, good luck if you played it.

Nikigreat

Quadruple
    Nikolay Davydenko - Andreas Beck, Richard Gasquet - Go Soeda, Ryan Harrison - Jack Sock, John Isner - Gilles Muller

Pick: Nikolay Davydenko, Richard Gasquet, Ryan Harrison, John Isner @ 1.84 [-119]
    Why: Sorry don't have many time for motivations but I can say: Beck doesn't have a variety in his shots to defeat this back in shape Davydenko; Soeda has played well at the start of the year but I consider him a pretty tired right now and he seems to suffer baseline players, like Richard who is stronger anyway, plays at home and cannot lose this; two young players, Harrison and Sock, but the first is the real promise of american Tennis and he's more solid than Jack, can't see him losing this; and another time I'm on Isner here, enough said about him in precedent posts.

Ladbrokes

Nikigreat

Wolfsburg Challenger
    Michael Lammer - Dominik Meffert

Pick: Dominik Meffert @ 1.57 [-175]
    Why: I was picking this @ 1.61 but odd dropped just before I played it.
    Meffert had a good run in Helibroon, defeteated good players if we are talking about Challenger level like Golubev, Russell and De Voest losing in SF from Phau who, as I said some day ago, is a top shape player at this levels right now. Lammer played 4 matches this year and won only with Alejandro
    Gonzalez in three set at Auckland. The german will also playing at home and if he holds his recent shape I think he will do it.
    Stats: Meffert leads head to head, last is 2005 Aachen Challenger 2-6 7-6 6-4 (Indoor)

Ladbrokes
    Ok Meffert
    Won 6-1 7-5, second set was down 2-5 but he was really stronger than the opponent today and cameback for a 2-0 win.

apurvaas

Davydenko seems to have find again an acceptable shape and Andreas Beck is not the one who can put him in difficulty because of his poor variety of shots.
    Soeda is playing really good in this period, but Gasquet plays at home and is stronger by the way, he has to win.
    Almagro has dropped one set to Starace in many head to head between them, but is in great shape, won Sao Paulo last week and by the way he leads that head to head 8-1.
    Radwanska is already playing and she's not having any problem as expected.
    Harrison has to win this because is the number one promise of american Tennis and can't certainly lose to Sock in an american tournament.

Pretty solid parlay, good luck if you played it.
    Thanks for reply bud! put 3U on it last night! payout is 1:1 but i wanted to bet safe! TY

Nikigreat

Thanks for reply bud! put 3U on it last night! payout is 1:1 but i wanted to bet safe! TY
    We both need Harrison right now, you also need Almagro that lost first and is going to the third, while I also need Isner.
    Hope all three will win.

Nikigreat

Please Harrison don't ruin the day; had to save two break points in three games yet and Sock is serving like a train.

Nikigreat

Break in the sixth game for
    Ryan, but how hard it is! Another break point saved in the next game and 3 double faults yet. Come on Ryan bring this set home

Nikigreat

We'll have a third set here, Ryan you can't lose this.

apurvaas

hope he wins man! only player remaining to hit 7 teamer big parlay! damn harrison

Nikigreat

Thank God Ryan won, the parlay hits, nice.

Nikigreat

History
    Parlays: 5-5 [+7.38]
    Favorites: 3-1 [+4.67]
    Over: 1-0 [+4.50]

Total: +20.92

apurvaas

nice hit bro!
    what you think of this one?
    risk 1U (300) to win 537

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga ML vs Nicolas Mahut
    Janko Tipsarevic ML vs David Goffin
    David Ferrer ML vs Facundo Bagnis
    Milos Raonic ML vs Ernests Gulbis
    Victoria Azarenka ML vs Julia Goerges
    Caroline Wozniacki ML vs Simona Halep
    Agnieszka Radwanska ML vs Shahar Peer

Nikigreat

nice hit bro!
    what you think of this one?
    risk 1U (300) to win 537

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga ML vs Nicolas Mahut
    Janko Tipsarevic ML vs David Goffin
    David Ferrer ML vs Facundo Bagnis
    Milos Raonic ML vs Ernests Gulbis
    Victoria Azarenka ML vs Julia Goerges
    Caroline Wozniacki ML vs Simona Halep
    Agnieszka Radwanska ML vs Shahar Peer
    Thank you, nice hit you too mate
    About Tsonga, Tipsarevic and Radwanska I paste what I wrote minutes ago to an other guy who put them in a parlay:
    Mahut is really good on this courts, if I've to be honest I've would have never picked Tsonga at that low odd, and same reason for Radwanska who yesterday had to fight with Wozniak and risks something with Peer I think;
    I don't know Tipsarevic conditions but he's too stronger than Goffin, other level, even if the belgian played great qualies to be here.
    Then for the others:
    No problem for Ferrer and Wozniacki for me;
    For Azarenka is the same of Tsonga, considering that she is suffering an ankle injury it's not a good play at that odd, but I hope for you she will be fine today;
    Raonic is on fire but watch out from Gulbis: guy can beat anyone if he finds his best day (but it happens 1-2 times a year);
    Yesterday your parlay was more solid, but all the best for today too.
    Points Awarded:

apurvaas gave Nikigreat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

apurvaas

thanks bud! checked at right time! dropping tsonga and radwanska! can you suggest a 5 teamer where payout is at least 1:1?
    M new to tennis betting and still figuring out!

Nikigreat

WTA Dubai
    Outright Winner

Pick: Caroline Wozniacki @ 7 [+600]
    Why: Two main reasons:
    1) Azarenka is suffering an ankle injury since Doha Semifinal and I don't know if she can continue to coexhist with it without any problem;
    2) Radwanska is suffering some tireness and we saw that when he had to fight with Wozniak.
    So I think Caroline has a chance in this tournament, don't forget she has to defend her last year victory here.

Ladbrokes

SFGiants93
    SFGiants93's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1555

Azarenka has just pulled out. Your pick on Wozniacki just went through the roof.

First 123456 ... Last