Play #2

Bellucci -400
    Yankees -1.5 runs -115

Total = apprx. +134

Play #3

Bellucci -400
    Rockets -4 -110

Total = apprx. + 136
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 04-19-12 at 10:27 AM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Good picks man. I'm parlaying bellucci with Almagro. Really don't see almagro losing at all to wawrinka.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

For Play #1, Tsonga wins in straight sets Verdasco completely checked out in the second set & Tsonga cruised to an easy two set win. This leaves Russell this afternoon at a payout of almost +100. What a great line on this match. Lets pull for Russell to move on in this tment!

Dmoneytx

Play #2

Bellucci -400
    Yankees -1.5 runs -115

Total = apprx. +134

Play #3

Bellucci -400
    Rockets -4 -110

Total = apprx. + 136

Dmoneytx

Thanks anyways for the tip Niki. I thought Deuce Bag Bellucci would actually win this match. I forgot that I have lost a lot of money on that idiot in the past. When he is expected to win, I honestly forgot how bad he can actually play. I lost both my second & third parlays. I need Russell to come through now to only be a small loser for the day. ARG!!!

Bellucci must go back on my list of never play agains. Has to, my fault for second guessing it.....

Demonata

Almagro playing like garbage.

Dmoneytx

I saw that Wawa won in straights. Wow. I have seen Almagro play SO good before, like a true top 10 player. And at other times, he has looked like a top 100 player. The exact same can be said about Duece Bag Bellucci. Except usually Bell plays like the top 100 player and rarely plays like a top 20. Its the other way around with Almagro. Usually he plays like top 15, and then throws in a few pathetic matches. I like Alamagro actually, I just couldn't pick between Wawa and Niko. I "thought" Faggo Bellucci was the smarter pick. At least I will never lose money on Bellucci ever again. I do feel good about that at least.....

Demonata

Horrible last two matches where both heavy favorites lost. Bellucci and almagro.

Dmoneytx

Play #1 - CASH IT!!!

Russell won in straight sets. It was very close, 7-6, 6-4. I thought he would of won rather easier than that. Russell blew him out the end of last year when they met. But a win is a win!! That was a good first play to keep the day positive. I am defientely playing some of the Monte Carlo matches tomm, will post my plays before I go to bed hopefully.

Dmoneytx

Play #1

Murray -275
    Tsonga -165

Total = apprx. +119

About 7 mins till game time. GL ev1

Dmoneytx

Play #2

Tsonga -180
    Morita -400
    Querrey -450

Total = apprx. +130

Dmoneytx

I think we are going to see a good match between Tsonga and Simon. Both players are hitting the ball very well. Tsonga definetely has the advantage on the serve and the forehand. It will be up to him to see if he can control the points & play offensively. If he is on, Simon is going to need to bring his A game and it will be very close at that. If Tsonga is not keeping it together, then Simon could steal this one. I feel this match is on Tsonga's raquet & I will go with him to get into the semis to make a super stacked final 4.
    Morita has played well at times this year. She is definetly the more accomplished player & plays on the WTA tour on a regular basis. I am more or less wagering on her opponent. She is 18 yrs old & plays ITF's, losing in early rounds this year. Morita is at home & the crowd should give her more than enough inspiration to play well and take the first match in this matchup.
    Querrey has served very well the last few weeks & when his serve is clicking, he plays very good tennis. He used to be top 20 in the world I remember & when I saw him play Anderson on the side court last week, I saw some points that looked like a top 20 player easy! He goes against Yani, who is a 30 something yr old American. His serve has been ok & I can see Querrey breaking it several times today. I look for Querrey to get through in straights today & probably win or be in the final of this tment.

Dmoneytx

Murray wins the first set, losses the match. Couldn't be in a better spot than that. Of course he sucked from then on out. Murray can't even make the semis, what a loser....
    Tsonga gets to 5-5 in the first set & losses in straights. Damn, he wastes SO many opportunities in his life losing matches he should win. He has missed out on SO many big weekends & finals of tments, year after year. Tsonga is quickly becoming a huge freaking dissapoimtment in the history of tennis. SO much talent, so many chokes!

Horrible day. Lost both plays. Gotta clear the mind & start fresh. Might take a few days off. If I like anything, I'll be sure to post it first. BOL.

Dmoneytx

Play #1

Nieminen -275
    Montanes -800
    Medina-Garr -700
    Wickmayer -600
    Serra -450

Total = apprx +150

I really like all 5 of these plays tomm. I am hoping to not sweat more than 2 of these matches. Hopefully just one. Playing with some house money, so worth a stab for me. BOL to ev1!

Dmoneytx

Nieminen was a little too strong for Marti today. I was pretty sure Marti was out matched in this contest. He fought in the first set pretty well. But the "flying Finn" rolled him in the second. I knew this was a good price. Jarko wins 6-4, 6-1.

Dmoneytx

Serra had a good match today against Mitchell. I knew Mitchell had been off a month with an injury & I think this was his first match back. Serra got the break in the first set at 4-4. In the second he got the early break, gave it back at 4-3 & got another break at 4-4 again. I was actually surprised to see Mitchell play this well. But a win is a win for sure. Serra wins 6-4, 6-4.

Dmoneytx

Medina-Garr won fairly easily over Bratchikova. This was a huge mis match bec Medina-Garr is a very good Spanish player on clay. She had a closer second set, but really was in control the entire match. Medina-Garr wins 6-2, 6-4.

Dmoneytx

Montanes was up a break to start the match & then gave it back to get to 5-5. He won the first set by breaking right back & cruised in the second set. Montanes wins 7-5, 6-2.

Dmoneytx

OMG! Wickmayer lost?? I had this one as prob the easiest match of the 5 for today and she got beat in straight sets. Wickmayer is 16-8 this year, #31 in the world and #4 seed in this tment. Mayr has had an AWFUL season going 7-11 I think & a few bad losses just recently. She is ranked outside the top 100 and she beats Wickmayer 6-4, 6-2.
    All the other matches were straight sets or easy straights. I thought with Wickmayer left, I was in the clear........
    This is why I can't put more than one or ZERO womens plays into the parlays. I KNEW I was gambling by putting two WTA's in my play today, but I actually thought the Wickmayer was the easier one.
    Sorry, I honestly thought I would of gone 10-0 in sets today to wrap this one up. Down 100 to start the day, ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dmoneytx

Play #1

Matosevic -275

Playing for 1 unit. Small payout, but I dropped the ball last night partying & had to rush to lessons this morning. I actually liked this play last night when I glanced at it. I feel this match might be close, but I will take my chances here. GL

Demonata

Who are they playing?

Dmoneytx

Matosevic loses the first set in a tiebreaker 10-8 to Blake Strode. You have got to be kidding me. Almost one hour and thirty minute set. I feel like I just threw my money in the freaking toilet. Awesome. I thinks that's over half of the underdogs winning in Savannah today. If this match goes three, going to take four hours. Pathetic.....

Demonata

Ya that sucks man.So far all the WTA match favs have all won i think.

Dmoneytx

What a disappointment to watch this match with Matosevic. He is NOT as good as I saw him earlier this year. NO weapons, no big serve and Strode is beating him down now. I turned it off & counted my loss. Back to back days losing 1 unit each day, not good>............
    I am starting my own thread tonight & will track my own plays from now on. Strode has really struggled this year & I thought this was a good opportunity to get back .4 units. Maybe better luck with these favorites with my own pages. Niki, I hope all is well. Haven't seen you on here in a while. GL ev1.

Nikigreat
    Nikigreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah John it's allright, just been really busy in these days.
    Really nice you held up the thread, keep up like that!
    Won't play anything for a while, maybe until Rome Master 1000 begins, but tomorrow I like the handicap for Cipolla and Giraldo over Haase in Barcelona.

First ... 15161718