apurvaas
    Most of the Pregame pros are jokers!
    apurvaas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

5dimes and bet online don't have this bet! damn

Nikigreat
    Nikigreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by apurvaas View Post
    thanks bud! checked at right time! dropping tsonga and radwanska! can you suggest a 5 teamer where payout is at least 1:1?
    M new to tennis betting and still figuring out!
    I checked now and find out a parlay that on my book pay exactly +100!
    Tipsarevic, Anderson and Wozniacki.
    Talked about Tipsarevic up;
    Anderson is serving to good and last week lost only by another huge server like Raonic;
    As you can see I've just picked Wozniacki winner of the tournament. I can't see her losing to Halep because this one has a similar game to Caroline's but with at little lower level right now even if Simona had some good result (defeated Hantuchova and Pavlyuchenkova in these days).
    Probably I'll play it, just a little not sure on Tipsarevic because I don't know if it's at 100% and Goffin is one to watch for the future and is playing really well on this courts.

apurvaas

Quote Originally Posted by Nikigreat View Post
    I checked now and find out a parlay that on my book pay exactly +100!
    Tipsarevic, Anderson and Wozniacki.
    Talked about Tipsarevic up;
    Anderson is serving to good and last week lost only by another huge server like Raonic;
    As you can see I've just picked Wozniacki winner of the tournament. I can't see her losing to Halep because this one has a similar game to Caroline's but with at little lower level right now even if Simona had some good result (defeated Hantuchova and Pavlyuchenkova in these days).
    Probably I'll play it, just a little not sure on Tipsarevic because I don't know if it's at 100% and Goffin is one to watch for the future and is playing really well on this courts.
    thanks bud! which book did you use for Wozniacki to win dubai? can't find at bet eagle, 5dimes, bo

Nikigreat

Quote Originally Posted by SFGiants93 View Post
    Azarenka has just pulled out. Your pick on Wozniacki just went through the roof.
    Is it official? Would be a great news.

SFGiants93
    SFGiants93's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1555

Is it official? Would be a great news.
    Yes, the ankle injury. She is headed for Indian Wells...

Nikigreat

Quote Originally Posted by SFGiants93 View Post
    Yes, the ankle injury. She is headed for Indian Wells...
    Nice. Thank you.

Nikigreat

thanks bud! which book did you use for Wozniacki to win dubai? can't find at bet eagle, 5dimes, bo
    I've played it on Ladbrokes but when first match of the day starts usually books take off outright winner odds.

Nikigreat

Triple
    John Isner - Donald Young, Kevin Anderson - Robby Ginepri, Caroline Wozniacki - Simona Halep

Pick: John Isner, Kevin Anderson, Caroline Wozniacki @ 2.1 [+110]
    Why: Another time on my man, John Isner. Young won a great match with Dimitrov, 7-6 in the third set; I expected him to lose that, but know with John I don't think he can do something special, I see one break per set here for John.
    Anderson is serving to good and last week lost only by another huge server like Raonic; on indoor he can really do heavy damages with his best shot.
    Ginepri is playing at challenger level now, he fought with Harrison in San Jose (lost 7-6 in the third) but I have to revaluate this match as Harrison had some real risk with Sock tonight.
    I can't see Wozniacki losing to Halep because this one has a similar game to Caroline's but with at little lower level right now even if Simona had some good result (defeated Hantuchova and Pavlyuchenkova in these days). We have also to say that Hantuchova was tired for the run in Pattaya, won with a 3.15 hours match with Kirilenko, and Pavlyuchenkova is not at her best level.

Ladbrokes

Nikigreat

What a suffering with Llodra, 7 break points saved in first set, was 0-40 on 5-5, then was 40-15 on opponent serve and wasted two set points. Tiebreak, it's really important to win it.

Nikigreat

7-6 Llodra! I have to be honest, Chiudinelli had much more opportunities in this set, we are lucky Llodra won it, probably the crowd made the difference.

Nikigreat

Another tiebreak, go Michael!

Nikigreat

Very good day so far since I was big on Llodra.
    Wozniacki won and her Outright Winner odd dropped to 3.5 [+250].
    Let's wait Anderson and Isner (plays tomorrow) to close the parlay.

apurvaas

Bol bud... I hit 13 player parlay today... Plus 2 parlays of 4 players.. Amazing day
    sorry to post here but m so excited

Nikigreat

Bol bud... I hit 13 player parlay today... Plus 2 parlays of 4 players.. Amazing day
    sorry to post here but m so excited
    You don't have to apologize mate, really happy for you.
    Did you played the one you asked me too?

apurvaas

Yeah 2 if them, and one 13 player one I posted in my thread

Nikigreat

Triple
    John Isner - Donald Young, Igor Kunitsyn - Richard Gasquet, Konstantin Kravchuk - Peter Torebko

Pick: John Isner, Richard Gasquet, Konstantin Kravchuk @ 2.16 [+116]
    Why: Too sure on Isner, I put him here too.
    Gasquet can't lose with Kunitsyn at home and however the russian has a game that can't create problems to Richard.
    And here i made a stupid mistake: I saw yesterday results and Kravchuk defeated Becker 2-0, but that is not Benjamin who is playing in Memphis, but the more average Richard, a result that has really no value. By the way Kravchuk is playing well on these fast indoor courts, he did a good tournament last week in Bergamo losing by Clement in the Semifinal. Torebko did not start well the year but here won with the home player Gremelmayr in first round and he knows too how to play on fast surfaces like this.
    So don't trust me at 100% on Kravchuk.

Ladbrokes

Nikigreat

WTA Dubai
    Jelena Jankovic - Samantha Stosur

Pick: Jelena Jankovic @ 2.20 [+120]
    Why: Jelena is playing a solid Tennis in this tournament, 2-0 with Cetkovska and 2-0 with a good Pennetta. What I don't like of Sam is her mental attitude; Jelena has to hold long rallies and make her playing more shots she can. Stosur can stop trusting herself in any moment of the match; if Jankovic will be a good "wall", and I think today she can, is very likely that the australian begins producing many unforced errors. Very important will be Jelena's serve, 6 double faults of yesterday are too much for me but she held 69% of first serves in and has to stay on that number today.

Stats: Jankovic leads head to head 4-2 (4-1 on hard), won last one here in Dubai last year 6-3 5-7 7-6

Ladbrokes

Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

good call on it myself getting ready to watch the match!! good luck today

Nikigreat

WTA Dubai
    Agnieszka Radwanska - Sabine Lisicki

Pick: Sabine Lisicki @ 2.75 [+175]
    Why: Radwanska seems very tired: it's not easy to play since january winning 2-0 most of the times; you have to lose some energy, especially the mental ones. Lisicki served with very good stats yesterday, 76% of points won with first serve and 69% of total serving points. She has to do exactly the opposite of what said about Jankovic in the previous post: to hold short really, to go for winner shots as soon as possible and not to allow Radwanska making her game full of variety shots.

Stats: One head to head, Stanford 2011 (hard): Lisicki won 7-6 2-6 6-2

Ladbrokes

MrGambler
    MrGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tailed u on Jankovic - I was uncertain but after reading your post I was even more convinced and placed 5 unit bet. Many thx Nikigreat!

Not over but Janko early break 2 set 2-1 and totally dominating the match, this one will hit!

Nikigreat

Quote Originally Posted by MrGambler View Post
    Tailed u on Jankovic - I was uncertain but after reading your post I was even more convinced and placed 5 unit bet. Many thx Nikigreat!

Not over but Janko early break 2 set 2-1 and totally dominating the match, this one will hit!
    Over now, 6-4 6-2 Jankovic. Nice start of the day
    Thank you so much mate

crblahblah
    crblahblah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

Good job on Janko. I was on the same side. It's nice to have an easy underdog to start the day. Good luck the rest of the way!

Nikigreat

Quote Originally Posted by crblahblah View Post
    Good job on Janko. I was on the same side. It's nice to have an easy underdog to start the day. Good luck the rest of the way!

Lisicki just did one of the worst WTA performance I've ever seen; she even started crying on the court switch of last game for how bad she played.
    Well 1-1 for now with a little profit.

legendmatt34
    legendmatt34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

She shoulda faked an injury to save all her backers..

Nikigreat

Buenos Aires
    Federico Del Bonis - Nicolas Almagro

Pick: Federico Del Bonis @ 4 [+300] + Nicolas Almagro 2-1 @ 4 [+300]
    Why: Del Bonis comes from the qualies here, won 6-2 6-2 with Gil in the first round. He has 11W/2L on clay in 2012; I hope the crowd and the possible exhaustiness of Almagro (who won Sao Paulo last week and then came here to play a 7-6 at third set match with Starace) will help Federico to win at least a set tonight.
    A curiosity: last year Almagro won Costa do Sauipe in Brazil then came in Buenos Aires, won the tournament but lost one set two times with two argentines, Leo Mayer and Chela.

Ladbrokes

apurvaas

what ya think niki? you my lucky charm :P

Risk 5U (1500) to win 2053

Mardy Fish ML vs Albano Olivetti
    Nicolas Almagro ML vs Federico Del Bonis
    John Isner ML vs Donald Young
    Milos Raonic ML vs Sergiy Stakhovsky
    M.Mirnyi/D.Nestor -ML vs R.Harrison/D.Kudla

Nikigreat

what ya think niki? you my lucky charm :P

Risk 5U (1500) to win 2053

Mardy Fish ML vs Albano Olivetti
    Nicolas Almagro ML vs Federico Del Bonis
    John Isner ML vs Donald Young
    Milos Raonic ML vs Sergiy Stakhovsky
    M.Mirnyi/D.Nestor -ML vs R.Harrison/D.Kudla
    Isner Raonic and the double should be okay, Olivetti is serving in amazing way but Fish has to win.
    But look up at my pick on Del Bonis, I hope it will finishes 2-1 Almagro so both we can cash

Nikigreat

History
    Parlays: 6-6 [+8.86]
    Dogs: 5-6 [+3.17]
    Favorites: 4-1 [+8.63]
    Over: 1-0 [+4.50]

Total: +25.16

Lisicki and Del Bonis let me down, but Isner closed the two days parlay and Jelena did her job, little profit in this two days.
    Last edited by Nikigreat; 02-24-12 at 02:15 AM.

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Did she really start crying? I'm the like the devil of tailing people.

I fade Lang- which isn't tailing and win. I pick consistent basketball and UFC winners... maybe it is fate telling me to stop tailing for more winners and just be more patient. I tail people that are consistent winners and they start doing on these horrible streaks.

You're lucky I only tailed you once there are guys with big sample sizes I started to tail... and then all of sudden not only could they not pick winners but their losses are just bad.

Nikigreat

Quote Originally Posted by H1Cypher View Post
    Did she really start crying? I'm the like the devil of tailing people.

I fade Lang- which isn't tailing and win. I pick consistent basketball and UFC winners... maybe it is fate telling me to stop tailing for more winners and just be more patient. I tail people that are consistent winners and they start doing on these horrible streaks.

You're lucky I only tailed you once there are guys with big sample sizes I started to tail... and then all of sudden not only could they not pick winners but their losses are just bad.
    Sorry man... but you tailed me just on Lisicki?

apurvaas

any plays for tomorrow?
    i have Tsonga, Ferrer, Almagro and Wozniacki in open parlay so far! TIA bud

Nikigreat

Memphis
    Radek Stepanek - Sam Querrey

Pick: Sam Querrey @ 2 [+100]
    Why: I saw Sam vs Anderson last night and the big american seems to be back to a good level. Very solid while serving, got broken only on 5-3 second set for distraction (Anderson was like giving up and Sam relaxed for that and lost his focus in that game). The most important thing are his baseline shots; you not expect it from a big servers match, but three were many long rallies and Querrey held it very well and went out it with some nice winner. He is also moving well, another important aspect for me for the match against Stepanek. Radek had some risk losing a set with Sweeting, so Sam has a great chance today. Don't forget the home advantage, another point in favour of the american.

Stats: Querrey leads head to head 2-0, both 2 set to 0, one on hard and the last on clay

Ladbrokes

H1Cypher

Sorry man... but you tailed me just on Lisicki?
    Yeah just that one so far I saw the other big hit thread had the same pick as you so I figured I'd try it. There are people I've tailed like 8 times or so- and after posting for almost a year they stopped posting lol. What timing I have

H1Cypher

Is there any website where I can go check the odds movement for tennis. Querrey is -125 at my book and at your book he is a dog right?

If you could get Stepanek at +105 would you take it or just bet another game? You seem confident in Querrey but +100 and -125 is a big difference.
    Last edited by H1Cypher; 02-24-12 at 03:43 AM.

Nikigreat

Quote Originally Posted by H1Cypher View Post
    Is there any website where I can go check the odds movement for tennis. Querrey is -125 at my book and at your book he is a dog right?

If you could get Stepanek at +105 would you take it or just bet another game? You seem confident in Querrey but +100 and -125 is a big difference.
    Don't know a site where you can check odds movements, but with tennisexplorer.com you can see for every match the odds of every book that has that match in its schedule.
    I also use that site for stats on last matches played, players performance on surfaces etc.

First 1234567 ... Last