jorj95
    jorj95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I've called in too many times to count in the last month, still nothing received or even deducted from my account. Fun stuff!

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273647

is a check the only method? **? or other payment types? are the checks bouncing like in the ESB days?

cloudagh
    cloudagh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Hi all,
    I received my first cheque today for $1000, which was mailed on December 10th. It will be a little bit of a Merry Christmas when it clears the bank! Hope everyone else gets a little taste soon as well.

Now let's try for cheque #2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 etc...

Newguyintown
    Newguyintown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

I got my first 1K check about a week or so ago....deposited it in the bank yesterday.

NG

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by cloudagh View Post
    Hi all,
    I received my first cheque today for $1000, which was mailed on December 10th. It will be a little bit of a Merry Christmas when it clears the bank! Hope everyone else gets a little taste soon as well.

Now let's try for cheque #2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 etc...
    Thanks Guys. No problems reported from the handful that got one.

An0nym0us
    An0nym0us's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think "handful" of people is the right description.

Still nothing at all received here.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

How about a legal update? Surely by now there must be something "concrete" happening?

suzysuzy
    suzysuzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    How about a legal update? Surely by now there must be something "concrete" happening?

no kidding, this is getting ridiculous.

katstale

Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy View Post
    no kidding, this is getting ridiculous.
    I joked with Bill abt Costa Rican time being similar to Panamanian time--but even by those standards--as slow as this has gone....

and as cheap as plastic surgery is down there--Lenny could look like JJ by now and show up at the SBR Vegas bash.

Or worse, will we really know if it is SBR John or just Lenny in disguise.

Breaker
    Breaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Got my first check for $1000 today

suzysuzy

you cant possibly believe that, can you? we were supposed to get paid once a week over 2 months ago, and not one person has gotten more than one check.
    we cannot celebrate when we receive a check. (not just you breaker, i probably did too) that is exactly what lenny wants, so he can have even more time.
    Last edited by suzysuzy; 01-12-08 at 04:15 PM.

suzysuzy

? coldhardfacts must have deleted his post about monica sending out a 2nd check next week.

katstale

Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy View Post
    ? coldhardfacts must have deleted his post about monica sending out a 2nd check next week.
    There could some suspicious posts in this thread. Lenny and/or his minions read here.

katstale

SBR Bill, no updates on legal matters? Has anyone reported receiving that elusive 2nd check? Of course, that 2nd check might indicate a trend or maybe not!!

suzysuzy

SBR Bill, no updates on legal matters? Has anyone reported receiving that elusive 2nd check? Of course, that 2nd check might indicate a trend or maybe not!!

i dont think that everyone has gotten even a first check yet. they told me that no one gets a 2nd one til everyone gets a first one.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51509

I for one have still not gotten my first one. It was supposedly sent Dec 8 and nothing yet. After numerous calls, they finally claimed it had been returned to them due to having the wrong address (which I'm 100% sure wasn't a mistake on my part) and that it would be resent on Jan 11. I guess we'll see...

White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    I for one have still not gotten my first one. It was supposedly sent Dec 8 and nothing yet. After numerous calls, they finally claimed it had been returned to them due to having the wrong address (which I'm 100% sure wasn't a mistake on my part) and that it would be resent on Jan 11. I guess we'll see...
    I suppose to got mine Nov. 15 then they said thanksgiving weekend delay until now still got nothing.

WT.

katstale

Legal update??????

suzysuzy

Legal Update??????????????????

shooter dan
    shooter dan's Avatar Become A Pro!

CR Attorney

Hello to all,

I was contacted by the CR attorney via email on Friday last week. It was just informative, and included that they would be sending me documents in the next few days. It also indicated that I would need to provide POA (power of attorney) and certified statements from banks showing deposits to Lenny.
    As soon as this stuff is recieved by me, I will be in touch with all involved. I assume that all that I have to provide will be required from all involved.
    Sorry I don't have more to offer....
    dan

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

That is really slow progress, no offense to you Shooter Dan as I am sure that is out of your control. Based on that, I would bet Cascade is feeling ZERO heat from the legal efforts and that's why you folks stopped getting paid those checks.

I think that legal money would be better spent on some tough guys from Jersey and a couple of plane tickets to Costa Rica.

An0nym0us
    An0nym0us's Avatar Become A Pro!

Re: "certified statements from banks showing deposits" - That's going to be really difficult for people who used book-to-book transfers or Neteller to deposit to Cascade.

shooter dan

CR Attorney

Quote Originally Posted by An0nym0us View Post
    Re: "certified statements from banks showing deposits" - That's going to be really difficult for people who used book-to-book transfers or Neteller to deposit to Cascade.
    AnOnymOus,
    The attorney said that the process can be started by screen prints, etc., but the judge will probably require certified, notorized statements supporting transfers as the case progresses. I used one of the methods you noted, but have not contacted them yet with a request. I am waiting for the paperwork to see EXACTLY what needs to be done before initiating any action.

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

All this documentation of deposit amounts - smells like a settlement brewing already to recover your deposit only forfeit your winnings.

Don't let that prick Lenny walk with even a dime of what you earned - he should have to pimp out his mother to pay everyone back.

katstale

Does World Wide Wagering ring a bell for any of you who deposited there via Neteller?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Does World Wide Wagering ring a bell for any of you who deposited there via Neteller?
    Without going back in this thread for clarification, what is this in regards to?

WWW hosted Cascade for a few days before Cascade went cold.

katstale

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Without going back in this thread for clarification, what is this in regards to?

WWW hosted Cascade for a few days before Cascade went cold.
    Some people will have Neteller records which will show they deposited to WWW. They should know that is Cascade when they review their records. The attorney will need to know this also.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

If they deposited during that period they should contact us to see if there is anything else that can be done.

katstale

Thanks for that info Bill--they will be contacting you shortly. Hopefully this will be of some help to others as well.

katstale

Thanks for that info Bill--they will be contacting you shortly. Hopefully this will be of some help to others as well.
    Hey Bill, if this info concerning WWW is important to certain Cascade depositors--will you be contacting the group and making them aware of this?

katstale

"bump"

Bill???

Does this info affect any of the rest of the group?

Any of you guys deposit during january of 07?

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51509

That $1000 deducted from my account in November is still deducted and still have received nothing. I've called several times about my first check, and every time I do I get "call back tomorrow and we should be able to tell you something". Sigh....

Newguyintown
    Newguyintown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

Lenny said there will be a check coming this week, which in my case would be check #2. That would be nice.

NG

White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

anything news???

shooter dan

CR Attorney

Hello to all.....
    Just FYI that I haven't heard or recieved anything since my last post indicating receipt of an email from CR atty.
    I am waiting in anxious anticipation.......
    Dan

First ... 2345678 Last