suzysuzy
    suzysuzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

cascade promised me a payment

i got a call last night asking what my current address was because they are sending out everyone 1k. in shock and disbelief, i gave them my address. after hanging up, i realized that they may just want to know where i live because i have said things like "someone teach lenny a lesson", etc, and i have made it obvious who i am. i know that wasnt smart of me but i guess i didnt think it would matter. i called lenny, and he went off on me like never before. i have spoken him to a lot and he has never acted like this. i asked him why im the only one getting a check (i assumed this since no one has posted anything). he said he has a list of 200 f***ing people that he's calling and that wow, he tries to pay me and im still f***ing badgering him, and to leave him alone and on and on, and then he hung up on me.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51461

Well I sure hope what he's saying is true. I'd basically given up hope on it so I stopped badgering a long time ago. $1000 isn't a huge % of my balance but it's definitely better than 0 (and shows some promise that future $ might be able to be obtained). I of course haven't been called, but the address thing does kind of confuse me. Don't they have those from when we signed up anyway? Why would they need to call for them.

Newguyintown
    Newguyintown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

Has anyone else confirmed this call?

I did not receive a call.

NG

suzysuzy

Lenny called to apologize and said i was just one of the first they have called.

Breaker
    Breaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Wow, hope this is legit!

Question, doesn't Lenny have your address anyway from your account info?

suzysuzy

yes

White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

anyone else get called from Lenny? Please speak up.

Thanks.

Newguyintown

Not one reply and they only asked for suzysuzy's address. Hmmm....

shooter dan
    shooter dan's Avatar Become A Pro!

lenny's call

Quote Originally Posted by White_Tiger View Post
    anyone else get called from Lenny? Please speak up.

Thanks.
    Felt I should let everyone know I haven't recieved a call from Lenny either.......

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR John and Bill, where are you guys in all of this? Has the lead guy in the class action suit been called by Lenny and offered some money? Has the attorney met/talked yet with the lead guy from the class? How is all of this proceeding?

We need some reliable updates.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

no calls for me
    maybe its better to post this in the main forum

suzysuzy

yeah my point mostly was that i dont think im getting a check.

shooter dan
    shooter dan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lenny, Money, and CR atty's

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    SBR John and Bill, where are you guys in all of this? Has the lead guy in the class action suit been called by Lenny and offered some money? Has the attorney met/talked yet with the lead guy from the class? How is all of this proceeding?

katstale, I am the "lead guy", and NO, I haven't recieved a call nor any money from Lenny. At this point I haven't been directed to contact CR attorney, and they have not contacted me. I am awaiting direction from SBR John or Bill. Also, rest assured that when anything happens I will advise all interested parties. I too am antsy and sitting on the post.......
    dan

katstale

Thanks, Dan. appreciate you jumpin in here and shoutin out to everyone. Bill? John? It's your turn!

suzysuzy

my reason for posting was not to spread the word that we are getting a payment. Doesnt anyone think my situation is odd???

Breaker

I do.

Why would Lenny go through all that and not send a check unless he's into Chinese watertorture?

Newguyintown

He did that to make you shut the **** up and stop talking trash.

And now you will shut the **** and stop talking trash, so it worked!

NG

cloudagh
    cloudagh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Any new calls here? None to me. Maybe I should just go bet it all on cockfighting.

coldhardfacts
    coldhardfacts's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't receive a call, but I called Lenny, and he told me to call the main number. The woman there confirmed my name, address, and phone number, and promised that a payment of $1K would be sent via priority mail within 2 days. She said she would e-mail me the tracking number.

katstale

Thanks, Dan. appreciate you jumpin in here and shoutin out to everyone. Bill? John? It's your turn!

Come on Bill? John? You guys got nothing to say abt this craziness? The attorney has nothing to say? Any attorney I know would have already been trying to verify this and negotiate with that sleaze OR would have filed the suit on him the next day AND filed with the court to have bank accts and assets frozen. You guys are not coming clean with all the back scenes maneuvering if there are any. AND, even if you didn't want to post it here--emails to all the claimants would surely be the class thing to do. Pun intended.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

I called them up and was promised a payment of $1000 as well to be sent tomorrow. No idea if I should believe them or not but once again I'm rather curious why they would need our addresses etc. when they obviously should have those on file anyway, and even putting that aside, if they are lying about this, I have no idea what they're hoping to accomplish by doing so.

suzysuzy

Why do both posters who got called have so few posts? Strange

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

I didn't get called as I mentioned, just saw your and coldhardfacts posts and figured I had nothing to lose so called and inquired about it and they promised me same thing.

suzysuzy

Yeah I misspoke but that's not the point

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

No, Cascade has not talked to us about the latest promise. Cascade has said that payouts were coming each step of the way. I wouldn't be optimistic until someone reports a check clearing.

Some players are being asked for deposit information. Once that is obtained the lawyer will begin communicating with Shooter Dan and the list of players directly.

Breaker

Just talked to Monica.
    She confirmed Lenny gave permission to send one check of up to $1000 per person each week.
    It actualy says that on the front page of their site.

Monica sends all requests that came in before 18:00 ET on Tuesday to the check processer, who then sends out the checks on Wednesday.

I'm not saying this will actualy happen, but that's what she told me, and when I asked if this was the real deal or another hoax she said she thought this one was for real.

Helmut
    Helmut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
    Just talked to Monica.
    I asked if this was the real deal or another hoax she said she thought this one was for real.
    LOL, I just called and I will be getting my 1000 in 2-3 days.
    Last edited by Helmut; 11-13-07 at 03:41 PM.

Breaker

Right, apparently checks will be sent out wednesday, so from there you should receive them in 2-3 days.

I guess the first sign this will actualy happen will be when your account is $1000 less.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Breaker View Post

I'm not saying this will actualy happen, but that's what she told me, and when I asked if this was the real deal or another hoax she said she thought this one was for real.

If this was a hoax would you expect her at this point (given their current reputation) to admit it? I'm not sure what to think as usual. I've had too many broken promises from them to get any hopes up, but stranger things have happened so let's hope this is the real deal. I'm kind of curious though if this is a hoax/lie what exactly they are hoping to accomplish by it.

Breaker

Monica has always been upfront with me.
    In the times when she knew nothing was going to happen, she said so.

I just checked my account, and $1000 has been taken out.
    Previous times when Lenny promised to pay this never happened.

So we'll find out in a few days.

suzysuzy

I know I shouldn't complain, but its not fair to people like me who have larger balances to send 1k per person per week.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

I agree suzy, but at this point given that most of us had given up hope of getting any $, I can't say being treated "fairly" is my top priority as getting $1k per week certainly would be more than acceptable to me no matter how large a balance I had (though in reality I have far less than you).

suzysuzy

dont get me wrong, i will be thrilled if i get a check, just sayin...

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes as will I if I get a check. Like Breaker I see that $1000 has been deducted from my account balance, something that has not happened before so this could be a good sign, but I'm not counting my blessings yet.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Lenny said today that 40 checks were sent. Fingers are crossed once again.

1234 ... Last