shooter dan
    shooter dan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cascade class members

Hello to all:
    The following partial email addresses are not functioning and the emails were returned to me. Should you desire to be kept informed and remain part of the Class, please PM me with a working email address for you.

RAYMONDLEUNG
    STRANGERDAVE
    PEACEFAM106
    ERECTE

Thanks,
    Dan

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

edit
    -just in case.

Or, you could start with the 1k checks again. That stunt gave you a few weeks of relief.
    Last edited by Bill Dozer; 07-29-08 at 03:15 PM. Reason: forum TOS

suzysuzy
    suzysuzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

has everyone sent the POA's? apparently theyve been waiting for them since February, and i for one would like to get the show on the road.

them45ter
    them45ter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi, just to confirm, we need to take the following to the nearest Costa Rican embassy?

The POA filled out
    Screenshot of Deposit
    Story of what happened to my money

Please could someone advise. I am currently putting my documents together, but it is proving a little troublesome as I now reside in Malta (where there isnt a Costa Rican embassy).

Many thanks,
    Martin

cdsmoney
    cdsmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

edit
    Guys,
    We don't allow posters to use the forum to issue threats to retaliate using illegal activity.
    Last edited by Bill Dozer; 07-29-08 at 03:24 PM.

Newguyintown
    Newguyintown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

Emails about Class Action

These emails are a mess....they include a lot of back and forth from an attorney who does not quite speak English and no clear direction- you have to dig around and each person must solve what exactly needs to be done....it should be clear and concise. Everyone needs this, this and this.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

I think in one of the emails it says the attorney has been waiting for these POA since february

Helmut
    Helmut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why this got to be so complicated? All I should have to do is send in a screen shot of my account balance and some ID.

suzysuzy

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    I think in one of the emails it says the attorney has been waiting for these POA since february

yes. what on earth is the reason for that???

katstale

Does anybody still call on Tuesday to try and get put on the check list? Or is that passe?

suzysuzy

i havent bothered in many months.

cdsmoney
    cdsmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cdsmoney View Post
    Guys,
    We don't allow posters to use the forum to issue threats to retaliate using illegal activity.
    Unfortunately, I'm guessing it's the only thing this POS Lenny would respond to

shooter dan

POA

suzysuzy,

did you send in your POA? I think we all want to "get the show on the road", and patience is not one of my virtues. These things take time, and I might add I have spent considerable time on this.
    Shooter dan

Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy View Post
    has everyone sent the POA's? apparently theyve been waiting for them since February, and i for one would like to get the show on the road.

shooter dan

POA

Martin,

Just take the completed POA to the CR embassy where they will "certify"; they are going to verify that you are you. Then, send the POA along with all supporting documents to Counsel in CR via DHL. Newguyintown wanted it simple, this is about as simple as it gets.....
    shooter dan

Quote Originally Posted by them45ter View Post
    Hi, just to confirm, we need to take the following to the nearest Costa Rican embassy?

The POA filled out
    Screenshot of Deposit
    Story of what happened to my money

Please could someone advise. I am currently putting my documents together, but it is proving a little troublesome as I now reside in Malta (where there isnt a Costa Rican embassy).

Many thanks,
    Martin

shooter dan

simplicity

Helmut,

Ah yes, life should be so simple; but it is not. First, the POA is needed to allow Counsel represent you in a civil action; this document would be necessary in the State's should you desire an attorney to represent you in your absence. Then PROOF has to be given that an injustice occurred; this will then give the prosecuting attorney reason to move the case forward. Finally, the proof submitted must be sufficient to enable a decision in our favor.
    shooter dan

Quote Originally Posted by Helmut View Post
    Why this got to be so complicated? All I should have to do is send in a screen shot of my account balance and some ID.

them45ter

I live in Malta, am I expected to travel to another country to get it certified? I am not sure I am prepared to do this on the off chance I will get my money. Is there any alternative way to get the POA certified.

Thanks.

shooter dan

Malta

Here is a quote from our attorney concerning where you have to go. You are correct in that our collection of debt has an "off-chance"; for while the attorney feels we have a strong case, obtaining a judgement means we have a "hunting license" to get any assets that Lenny has (and in most cases this is the hard part).

We have been told that the Rome Consulate may be the best option. There’s one in Naples –apparently- but the have told us that they don’t have all the services that the Roman CR Consulate has.

ADRESS: Viale Liegi 2, int 8, Roma

PONE NUMBERS: 00-39-06-84-24-28-53/84-24-28-50/85-35-59-35

Fax: 00-39-06-85-35-59-56

I live in Malta, am I expected to travel to another country to get it certified? I am not sure I am prepared to do this on the off chance I will get my money. Is there any alternative way to get the POA certified.

Thanks.

them45ter

Thanks Dan. I am now seeing this as a gamble.
    Would anyone like to quote me odds on us getting anything out of this. It is likely to set me back $500 to get the POA certified, so if its any longer than a 35/1 shot, then I may aswell not bother.

shooter dan

the odds

While I don't feel I can quote odds on this, I can tell you that ALL litigation, in the words of a court officer I know, "is a crapshoot!"
    Our case is strong, at least according to our Counsel, and we feel comfortable that Lenny will suffer as a result of our efforts. While it surely is your sole decision to participate, I for one hope you do so that at a minimum this man can be stopped.
    Dan

Thanks Dan. I am now seeing this as a gamble.
    Would anyone like to quote me odds on us getting anything out of this. It is likely to set me back $500 to get the POA certified, so if its any longer than a 35/1 shot, then I may aswell not bother.

dawg
    dawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

YUP

Lenny is a guy to admire he still answers the phone and gives out his face at least he hasnt run out like all the others !!!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg View Post
    Lenny is a guy to admire he still answers the phone and gives out his face at least he hasnt run out like all the others !!!
    Maybe because Lenny has a bit more balls than everyone else.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Mr Falcone
    Mr Falcone's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMFAO.........These guys are worthless. Booted out thier office just before football again. Come back in at like 3 in the morning to try and remove a wall the had installed, yet month in the red on rent.

You gotta a better chance of snow in Costa Rica than you do collecting a ****ing penny outta this guy for sure

katstale

I missed where you said that office was located they got evicted from??

Appreciate the updates!! keep em coming.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Any chance of getting a check for $1000 from Mr Lenny around christmas?

Happened last yr!

them45ter

Bump

suzysuzy

anyone call and yell at the scumbag lately? i havent in a long time.

Helmut
    Helmut's Avatar Become A Pro!

I called and spoke to Lenny himself and he said he would send me my money. That was three weeks ago and my account has not been debited. Been well over a year since my last check.

pokerking
    pokerking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1903

Quote Originally Posted by Helmut View Post
    I called and spoke to Lenny himself and he said he would send me my money. That was three weeks ago and my account has not been debited. Been well over a year since my last check.
    Lenny is a pathological lier so his word means nothing. Even his name is a lie.

them45ter

What happened with this, did anyone manage to get paid?
    I notice he is still operating!!

katstale

This ought to be bumped every week to help keep money out of this scumbags hands.

He mailed out a few 1k checks when he thought he was really gonna be taken to court in CR. When the attorney and that faded he quickly stopped mailing out any checks and went straight back to the deposit only strategy. I think Suzy used to call him up once in a while. if the court action was actually proceeding I believe he would still be mailing out small amts. But without threat of jail, deportation, or serious bodily injury--I think he doesn't see any value in trying to reestablish a reputation that is beyond repair.

So he lives as a stiff. And everyone he sees every day looks and him and knows what they are looking at....

If there is any news abt the lawsuit at all it would be nice to hear abt that.

them45ter

Bump, thanks for the update katstale.
    Anyone else got any other info?
    I still have just under $20k in there and I can still login and see it. Was hoping they get network poker then I can lose it elsewhere!!

katstale

if we could find another book to handle chicken fight action--we could also try to lose it out that way. just don't see that happening.

First ... 5678