dohyun
    dohyun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by Rimpelstulzchen View Post
    Indeed - Curacao writes to 1xbet: "Please update on that".
    1xbet really does reply: they send you an E-Mail with great news: "Your account is under verification".
    That's it.
    If you ask Curacao again, you won't get an answer. If you ask again they will block your mailadress.
    1xbet und Curacao - same methods!
    How long have you been waiting for the verification ?

Rimpelstulzchen
    Rimpelstulzchen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

9 months

dohyun
    dohyun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by Rimpelstulzchen View Post
    9 months
    Last edited by dohyun; 11-19-18 at 05:55 PM.

kikou01
    kikou01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Hi everyone,

I am kikou01, the topic author on the 1xbet scam
    For 1 year, I have not had time to deal with it again but I confirm that during this time I have NEVER received my money, NOTHING.
    However, I have been subjected to different methods to discourage me: identity documents, send documents by letter in RUSSIA !!!, absurd questionnaires to answer ect ... as detailed in this topic
    I had sent my contact details for Eli Todosov who was to solve this case. I have never been contacted by Mr Todosov, no email NOTHING

So now 2 years ago that 1xbet stole me 1742 €, I never received any solution of 1xbet, just again and again absurd verification requests not to pay
    I sent them a lot of emails and to all their services, I always contacted the curacao authorities, NEVER ANY ANSWER

All I can do is warn people. I am part of a circle of sports bettors and I warned many people of what is happening with 1xbet. Many wanted to register and do not want anymore. At least I managed to prevent 1xbet from ripping off other people and I will continue until I receive my money
    1xbet is a scam on BLACKLIST
    Last edited by kikou01; 01-10-19 at 04:20 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rille, Rimpelstulzchen, BrianM, and thunderstorm

Rimpelstulzchen
    Rimpelstulzchen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Kikou - can you send me a PM?

BetJesus
    BetJesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

Quote Originally Posted by kikou01 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am kikou01, the topic author on the 1xbet scam
    For 1 year, I have not had time to deal with it again but I confirm that during this time I have NEVER received my money, NOTHING.
    However, I have been subjected to different methods to discourage me: identity documents, send documents by letter in RUSSIA !!!, absurd questionnaires to answer ect ... as detailed in this topic
    I had sent my contact details for Eli Todosov who was to solve this case. I have never been contacted by Mr Todosov, no email NOTHING

So now 2 years ago that 1xbet stole me 1742 €, I never received any solution of 1xbet, just again and again absurd verification requests not to pay
    I sent them a lot of emails and to all their services, I always contacted the curacao authorities, NEVER ANY ANSWER

All I can do is warn people. I am part of a circle of sports bettors and I warned many people of what is happening with 1xbet. Many wanted to register and do not want anymore. At least I managed to prevent 1xbet from ripping off other people and I will continue until I receive my money
    1xbet is a scam on BLACKLIST
    If you’re part of a ring of bettors why did you fools pick a complete and total garbage shop to run at?

kikou01

Like me they were attracted by high match odds. Easy to have high odds when you know that the bookmakers do not pay
    In addition to the time I opened my account, 1xbet was rated B on internet against D today. I lost hours and hours answering their KYC
    For me it's blacklist, 1xbet does not pay its winning bettors and I explain it wherever I can
    Last edited by kikou01; 01-12-19 at 05:49 PM.

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Jaw dropping stuff I read on this thread, but it won't beat the story of this Portuguese guy who posted last year, remember? 1xbet blocked his account, then they placed themselves bets on his account to make him lose, the next day he had access again to this account, with a balance of 0.00. Can't beat that.

od120731
    od120731's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2093

Wow, is that true? I've heard different stories about 1xbet, but this one is something new for me. Did 1xbet comment this situation? Seems to be really questionably...

kikou01

Yes it's crazy all the fraud that can do 1xbet, it's a mafia!
    Personally I have seen odds manipulation while I bet live to make me lose

kikou01

I found a screenshot that I took of their odds-rating

1xbet page if I am not connected

1xbet page if I am connected

you have some gains the decline is low, but then the side changes are getting stronger, then your account is blocked
    So if you already see a change of odds: run away!
    Last edited by kikou01; 01-12-19 at 04:57 AM.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11862

Don't deposit there in the first place.
    We live in internet era where you can inform yourself about XYZ place and if you get free-rolled, it is completely your own fault.

kikou01

When I registered 1xbet was rated B
    In addition a friend was insctit for 2 years and had no problem. Yes but he was losing 5000 € so never a problem in this case

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

In addition a friend was insctit for 2 years and had no problem. Yes but he was losing 5000 € so never a problem in this case
    They have Never been rated B.

1xbet was added to the rating guide in August 2015, rated D-, and put on the Scam List

After they addressed a bunch of complaints they were taken off the scam list and changed to a D rating a few months later.

They were lowered back to D- in mid 2016.

It took until May last year, after a long period complaints had dropped right off about them, until they were again taken off the scam list and upgraded to a D again.

kikou01

Personally it's been almost 2 years that 1xbet blocked me 1742 €, and despite my complaints I have not recovered a single euro
    And many people are in my situation

Optional

Personally it's been almost 2 years that 1xbet blocked me 1742 €, and despite my complaints I have not recovered a single euro
    And many people are in my situation
    What does this have to do with you claiming we rated them B??

It is hard to represent a liar as we don't know what is true or not from you.

And once 1xbet exposes a lie, they go no further, just say see, this player lies so that is proof we are correct.

So really, there is no use wasting any time on a case from a liar.

kikou01

I never said he was rated B on SBR website
    I have browsed several sites on the internet with registration on the internet and at the time many of them noted it B

In addition, you have my file since 2 years Optional, with all the evidence of what I suffered from 1xbet. How can you tell that I am a liar? It's 1xbet the thief not me!

Optional

I never said he was rated B on SBR website
    I have browsed several sites on the internet with registration on the internet and at the time many of them noted it B

In addition, you have my file since 2 years Optional, with all the evidence of what I suffered from 1xbet. How can you tell that I am a liar? It's 1xbet the thief not me!
    You've said the line about it being rated B a couple of times lately.

If you did not intend to imply you were talking about our ratings whilst posting on our site, you had the opportunity to clarify that. Including in your FIRST reply 2 posts above. Or did it take you a bit longer to think of this excuse?

Anyone who wants to start implying their choices are SBR's fault WILL be called out, especially after the 2nd or 3rd time talking about a B rating we have never had for them.

kikou01

Ok if you say that SBR did not notice B I believe you, no need to write a novel
    Even D is a lot for a bookmaker like 1xbet who are not crooks (non payment of winnings, abusive KYC, account traffic, odds trafics ..) why you do not put them on the blacklist?

I do not think I said B on SBR and I do not imply SBR as 1xbet support. On the contrary I come on SBR because I trust this website and that it is the only recourse for me for 2 years

Poisec

Ok if you say that SBR did not notice B I believe you, no need to write a novel
    Even D is a lot for a bookmaker like 1xbet who are not crooks (non payment of winnings, abusive KYC, account traffic, odds trafics ..) why you do not put them on the blacklist?

I do not think I said B on SBR and I do not imply SBR as 1xbet support. On the contrary I come on SBR because I trust this website and that it is the only recourse for me for 2 years
    Hi kikou, if you got time, can you please share your story here ? https://bet-clever.com/sujet/sil-vou...6/#post-162059 you need to register first, to read the topic, it is a French forum, just spread the info on the French forums, and the Italians here, just spread the word in Italian forums, Spanish, Portuguese, etc..

Poisec

kikou, I just sent you a private message, please check your inbox.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

amazing I saw there running add in the stadium during the tottenham v manchester united today.....major scum bag sponsers

michoz
    michoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

I dont understand how a reputable website like SBR does not put an E grade for 1xbet.They are thieves and do not pay that it hurts them. Here in Brazil, in national forums, there are numerous complaints of non-payments and illogical KYC processes
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kikou01

michoz
    michoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

repeat. im sorry!
    Last edited by michoz; 01-14-19 at 10:16 AM. Reason: repeat

thunderstorm
    thunderstorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Have you at least managed to get your deposit/s back?

kikou01

Personally my account is blocked for 2 years and I have not recovered anything
    Eli Todosov, a 1xbet employee, told SBR something. But for me, nothing was done.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Eli Todosov, a 1xbet employee, told SBR something. But for me, nothing was done.
    Optional said in another thread that Eli Todosov left the company
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave lonnie55 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thunderstorm

Did you try other methods, like some here said, like reporting it to Curacao authorities or maybe engaging a lawyer? I guess you already filed a complaint here at SBR and see what they can do?

Poisec

Did you receive my private message?

as-tu reçu mon MP ?

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They have Never been rated B.

1xbet was added to the rating guide in August 2015, rated D-, and put on the Scam List

After they addressed a bunch of complaints they were taken off the scam list and changed to a D rating a few months later.

They were lowered back to D- in mid 2016.

It took until May last year, after a long period complaints had dropped right off about them, until they were again taken off the scam list and upgraded to a D again.
    He never said they had a B rating at SBR. Here's what he said "1xbet was rated B on internet against D today". This rating had to be from somewhere else as he signed up with them before SBR started rating them.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post

He never said they had a B rating at SBR. Here's what he said "1xbet was rated B on internet against D today". This rating had to be from somewhere else as he signed up with them before SBR started rating them.
    Well, apart from in the post I replied to.

Unless you think he needs to specifically say that he is talking about SBR ratings whilst posting on the SBR forum about a B rating, before I should point out the facts of the rating history.

thunderstorm

Hi Optional, I sent you a PM about my situation with 1xBet, please could you give me your advice on what to do next? Thanks a lot.

Chypro20111
    Chypro20111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Good day,
    Please I need urgent help on how to get my money out from 1xbet. I have submitted all the requirement yet no respond from them. All they reply is that I should wait that it is turn by turn. Please help me. What should I do. Thanks

nguyen duc nam
    nguyen duc nam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

After i bet 700 usd, 1xbet blocked my account

goce
    goce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 840

NO ONE can help you. Forgot your money!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chypro20111 View Post
    Good day,
    Please I need urgent help on how to get my money out from 1xbet. I have submitted all the requirement yet no respond from them. All they reply is that I should wait that it is turn by turn. Please help me. What should I do. Thanks

First ... 1112131415 Last