Originally posted on 01/10/2019:

Hi everyone,

I am kikou01, the topic author on the 1xbet scam
For 1 year, I have not had time to deal with it again but I confirm that during this time I have NEVER received my money, NOTHING.
However, I have been subjected to different methods to discourage me: identity documents, send documents by letter in RUSSIA !!!, absurd questionnaires to answer ect ... as detailed in this topic
I had sent my contact details for Eli Todosov who was to solve this case. I have never been contacted by Mr Todosov, no email NOTHING

So now 2 years ago that 1xbet stole me 1742 €, I never received any solution of 1xbet, just again and again absurd verification requests not to pay
I sent them a lot of emails and to all their services, I always contacted the curacao authorities, NEVER ANY ANSWER

All I can do is warn people. I am part of a circle of sports bettors and I warned many people of what is happening with 1xbet. Many wanted to register and do not want anymore. At least I managed to prevent 1xbet from ripping off other people and I will continue until I receive my money
1xbet is a scam on BLACKLIST