kikou01
    kikou01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

1xbet blocked my account with 1742€

Hello,
    Excuse me my english is bad
    I have a big problem with my 1xbet account.

For several weeks, my account is blocked with my balance of 1742 €.
    I tell you my story

After I win 1200€, 1xbet blocked my withdraw and asked me to provide him documents:

- a copy of my identity card: My scan was refused because he wanted a photo
    - screenshots, confirming my gaming account via my e-wallet

Screenshots were refused several times
    1.Refused because I had said it was captured with my mobile, off it was wrong.

2.Then refused because the screenshot was badly framed, then refused 5 times because the framing was not goo

3. Then refused because I had, according to them, used a graphic software

4. Then because my screenshot was not full sized

5.Then screenshots of sections "My Accounts", "My Cards" and "My Profile" my e-wallet.

- finally a strange thing with a picture where I am holding your ID card near my face on the background of the mailing with security department.

(You will notice that 1xbet never asks for all the documents in the first mail. It does it separately, you feel that it will never end. Between the mail it makes last as long as possible and refuse documents for false reasons)
    After several days of waiting I was able to make a withdrawal. From this moment all my betting odds have dropped between 5% and 15%. Example a rating of 2 was worth only 1.9

Having withdrawn from my winnings and lost a little, it remained on my account about 100 €. With a lot of luck several bets were winning to follow and my 100 € became in 3 days 1830 €. I immediately removed 95 €. From the next day my account was blocked with my balance of 1742 €.

I contacted several times the chat that told me to contact "security-en@1xbet.com" but "security-en@1xbet.com" never replied to my messages. So I tried to reconnect to my account and opened a request page to ask where it was mandatory to allow 1xbet to use our personal data and to contact the Russian police if necessary!

In times the completed form and transmitted a message told me that I will have an answer within 48 hours

48h exactly after, I received an email telling me that I would have another answer ... in others 48h

So I received another email after 48h telling me to log into my account
    where I had to fill out a form with strange questions like the name of my employer (it's illegal to ask that!)

It was very difficult to send this form because the "send" button did not work
    You can see it on this video
    I was forced to repeat this many timesand during 1 hour

Finally I received an email asked me to connect to my account
    - a copy of my passport
    - screenshots of my 1xbet depots by my ewallet (they already have them!
    - my statements of accounts indicating my deposits on my e-wallet
    And to send all these documents not mail to Russia! It's crazy !
    1xbet finishes the message saying that there will still be other instructions then but we do not know what!

You will notice that here 1xbet asks for copies while it was uncertain at first, it wanted pictures. There is no logic
    I do not have a passport because I do not travel. It is not compulsory to have a passport
    I contacted the "security-en@1xbet.com" service to tell them and ask to send a copy my ID card instead and here is the answer to all my request mails
    "Your account is under review at the time, you should follow the instructions listed on the website"
    I have sent more than 50 emails to ask them, I send them every day and I receive from time to time a mail with a single sentence, always the same "Your account is under verification at the moment, you should follow the Instructions listed on the website. " Who never answers my question.
    Probably they never read my mail

I will send my identity card and the documents requested by mail to Russia but I am very afraid that these scammers use my papers to spoof my identity. Because yes 1xbet is a scam

I do not even know why my account is blocked. 1xbet gives no explanation despite my numerous mails. I have already done a lot of checks, they just do not want to pay my winnings!

I am distraught, I do not know what to do.
    1742 € represents a lot of money for me and I am afraid I will never receive it.

I turn to you hoping you can help me

NB: I have all the proofs in image and video but I could not post them on the forum because the images are prohibited
    I can provide them to you
    Last edited by Optional; 02-25-17 at 12:31 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: catharanthus

kikou01

I relaunched the topics to the board of SBRGenie
    So I was forced to send my identity papers to Russia. I did it by mail with follow-up and acknowledgment of receipt

I still have no news of 1xbet and my money is still blocked
    Last edited by kikou01; 03-07-17 at 10:51 AM.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

May I ask the date you have registered at 1xbet?

Damon Kruger
    Damon Kruger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Same here. My account was blocked.

kikou01

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    May I ask the date you have registered at 1xbet?
    I registered in January
    As stated in my explanation I quickly won and I had already done many checks. The withdrawals had become allowed
    Then I won again and since my account is blocked without any explanation of 1xbet

kikou01

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Kruger View Post
    Same here. My account was blocked.
    I'm with you Damon
    By looking on the internet one reads a lot of history of this kind at 1xbet, it is obviously scams who appropriate our money with the excuse of the verification
    They will do everything to discourage you

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8683

@kikou01 A manager from 1xbet has replied about your account.

Unfortunately they have only been able to give this cryptic answer "the procedure will be handled according to international standards of privacy and data protection."

kikou01

I'll keep you informed

I therefore sent by post my documents on February 24 in registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt for proof of sending
    On 11 March, the letter arrived at the address given

Big problem, it will come back to me because 1xbet is a company that does not exist visibly
    Here is what the follow-up tells me: Attempt of distribution unsuccessful

This means that the address they gave me does not exist

I do not know when it's going to stop, it's already been over a month
    I can never contact 1xbet, I always have their automatic reply
    I think my money is lost, I do not know what to do, I'm crying

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by kikou01 View Post
    I'll keep you informed

I therefore sent by post my documents on February 24 in registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt for proof of sending
    On 11 March, the letter arrived at the address given

Big problem, it will come back to me because 1xbet is a company that does not exist visibly
    Here is what the follow-up tells me: Attempt of distribution unsuccessful

This means that the address they gave me does not exist

I do not know when it's going to stop, it's already been over a month
    I can never contact 1xbet, I always have their automatic reply
    I think my money is lost, I do not know what to do, I'm crying
    What address did you send to exactly? (many others have had to post items which they have received)

Have you got a receipt you can screenshot and paste here showing "Attempt of distribution unsuccessful"?

kikou01

Thank you for your help Optional

I sent to this adresse:35 Semashko, Mytischi, Russian Federation 141014, of.19, box 1

You can see it on this tracking:
    http://www.csuivi.courrier.laposte.fr/suivi/index
    Postal mail number: RK800874297FR

I contacted the 1xbet service and here is their answer:"The Security Service is waiting for your mail package."

That's what I've already done, 1xbet does not even read my posts, I'm desperate. Unable to communicate with them
    Last edited by kikou01; 03-16-17 at 08:13 AM.

marioulia
    marioulia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Thank you for your help Optional

I sent to this adresse:35 Semashko, Mytischi, Russian Federation 141014, of.19, box 1

You can see it on this tracking:
    http://www.csuivi.courrier.laposte.fr/suivi/index
    Postal mail number: RK800874297FR

I contacted the 1xbet service and here is their answer:"The Security Service is waiting for your mail package."

That's what I've already done, 1xbet does not even read my posts, I'm desperate. Unable to communicate with them
    Could you tell me what documents they ask you to sent them?

kikou01

Here's complete email of 1xbet:

"The investigation regarding your claim is suspended until we receive photocopies of your passport and bank documents that confirms transactions in favor of the company: 1. If you made a deposit into your account via a bank card, you need to provide a photo of your bank card and the bank statement. 2 If you made a deposit into your account via e-wallet to which your bank card (or bank account) is linked, you need to provide a screenshot from My account section in the payment system that confirms transactions to the company. Also you need to provide a bank statement that confirms transactions to e-wallet. 3. If you made a deposit into your account via wallet that you top up via other methods, you need to provide a screenshot from My account section in the payment system that confirms transactions in favor of the company, and information on the wallet deposit via legal methods. Address: 35 Semashko, Mytischi, Russian Federation 141014, of.19, box 1. Further instructions will be sent to you by e-mail."

Note that I had already sent by email: a photo of my ID card and many screenshots of e-wallet. All these documents had already been validated by 1xbet in the past

marioulia

I am on the same situation as you, one more question, you print the photo of your ID(the one you sent them by email) or you use a copy machine and sent them the black-white photocopy of your ID?

kikou01

Optional: I also have double the proof slip of my letter mail if you wish in MP

kikou01

Marioulia: You are at the very beginning of the check, it will last about 1 week. Read the beginning of my subject I have detailed
    You must take a photography of your ID card otherwise this will be refused
    Personally now 1xbet asks me for a photocopy so they have no logic, it's just not to pay

marioulia

Marioulia: You are at the very beginning of the check, it will last about 1 week. Read the beginning of my subject I have detailed
    You must take a photography of your ID card otherwise this will be refused
    Personally now 1xbet asks me for a photocopy so they have no logic, it's just not to pay
    I already sent them the emails with the photos of my ID, screen prints and everything. No they want me to sent them a letter and I am trying to understand if the prefer to sent them photocopy of my ID(which would be black and white) or a print photograph of my ID?

kikou01

Quote Originally Posted by marioulia View Post
    I already sent them the emails with the photos of my ID, screen prints and everything. No they want me to sent them a letter and I am trying to understand if the prefer to sent them photocopy of my ID(which would be black and white) or a print photograph of my ID?
    If you can do a color scan of your ID card, that's what I did
    On the other hand my letter has not been distributed so I do not know if their address really exists or if it is still a trick of 1xbet to delay payment

Optional

Optional: I also have double the proof slip of my letter mail if you wish in MP
    I don't really understand this sentence.

But I think you are saying the mail service told you they could not deleiver? Is that correct?

If so, do you have something in writing to show that?

If you can do a color scan of your ID card, that's what I did
    On the other hand my letter has not been distributed so I do not know if their address really exists or if it is still a trick of 1xbet to delay payment
    The address is correct.

If your mail service says not delivered then you will need to mail it to them again.

1xbet say the mail service in Russia can be slow and unreliable.

kikou01

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I don't really understand this sentence.

But I think you are saying the mail service told you they could not deleiver? Is that correct?

If so, do you have something in writing to show that?

Excuse me my English is bad
    No I wanted to say that I have the duplicate of the mailing (slip) as proof. I can take a photography

The address is correct.

If your mail service says not delivered then you will need to mail it to them again.
    It cost me about $ 15 for shipping, it's painful because 1xbet will not refund me $ 30 lost
    In addition it takes almost 3 weeks for the mail to arrive. And I have to start again and again all over again. And it is not finished, 1xbet made it very clear that it would do other verification. It is scandalous that I can not withdraw MY money .... My only criticism is to have won at sports betting, that is the goal, right?

1xbet say the mail service in Russia can be slow and unreliable.
    This is unlikely as I have sent my mail by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt. This means that the mail is followed but also that 1xbet must sign the mail.
    It is possible that the address indicated is not their office, but a mailbox with nobody (with all the scams that 1xbet does, they may not give their real address) And maybe the factor could not find Person to sign. This is an assumption

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11813

Need an auto forum reply to 1xbet complaints saying "sorry but you have lost whatever funds you have with this scam bookie, even if you are a 1 in 100 genuine client"

ruuudy690
    ruuudy690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

The address is correct.
    The address doesn't exist, it's a fake address for sure.

2 weeks ago i sent them the documents by registered letter without signature and today i got the same message as kikou01. It means that the address doesn't exist.

Optional

Excuse me my English is bad
    No I wanted to say that I have the duplicate of the mailing (slip) as proof. I can take a photography

It cost me about $ 15 for shipping, it's painful because 1xbet will not refund me $ 30 lost
    In addition it takes almost 3 weeks for the mail to arrive. And I have to start again and again all over again. And it is not finished, 1xbet made it very clear that it would do other verification. It is scandalous that I can not withdraw MY money .... My only criticism is to have won at sports betting, that is the goal, right?

This is unlikely as I have sent my mail by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt. This means that the mail is followed but also that 1xbet must sign the mail.

It is possible that the address indicated is not their office, but a mailbox with nobody (with all the scams that 1xbet does, they may not give their real address) And maybe the factor could not find Person to sign. This is an assumption
    The address is not their office. It is just a mail box service they pick up letters from.

If your postal service said cannot be signed for, I would guess it was not delivered and will be returned to you.

I would attempt to find out for sure from your postal service and if it has not been delivered, post it again but this time just ask for a Delivery Receipt rather than requesting a Signature at the other end.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by ruuudy690 View Post

2 weeks ago i sent them the documents by registered letter without signature and today i got the same message as kikou01. It means that the address doesn't exist.

Hundreds of others have had mail delivered to 35 Semashko, Mytischi, Russian Federation 141014, of.19, box 1

It's not a 'fake' address.

I'd guess it was either incorrectly addressed or the mail carrier got it wrong.

Not much you can do but send it again I think :\

marioulia

Hundreds of others have had mail delivered to 35 Semashko, Mytischi, Russian Federation 141014, of.19, box 1

It's not a 'fake' address.

I'd guess it was either incorrectly addressed or the mail carrier got it wrong.

Not much you can do but send it again I think :\
    I am pretty sure that on the bookies filed you know many many more things than me, but to be honest I am not stop digging the net after 1xbet close my account, I never find a post of anybody claim that they sent them post mail and complete this verification. I follow another site with bookies complains and a guy with the same problem with me and kikou tell that the mail never received on this address, both from France I think... I am starting to think that they are not willing to complete our verification... The people that you have in mind that their mail receive are on the near past or lots of months ago? I am trying to understand what's up with 1xbet but I could not understand if their are willing to get our documents or not! Thank you once again you are the only person trying to help us on this weird situation we are!

Optional

I am pretty sure that on the bookies filed you know many many more things than me, but to be honest I am not stop digging the net after 1xbet close my account, I never find a post of anybody claim that they sent them post mail and complete this verification. I follow another site with bookies complains and a guy with the same problem with me and kikou tell that the mail never received on this address, both from France I think... I am starting to think that they are not willing to complete our verification... The people that you have in mind that their mail receive are on the near past or lots of months ago? I am trying to understand what's up with 1xbet but I could not understand if their are willing to get our documents or not! Thank you once again you are the only person trying to help us on this weird situation we are!
    There have been many complaints that I have dealt with where players have had to post things to 1xbet. All the time. From years ago, right up until this week.

It is true that quite often it does take a long time for 1xbet to confirm receiving the documents but there is only a handful I am aware of where eventually 1xbet don't say they have them.

There have been multiple people who have been forced to post the documents twice.

Our contact at 1xbet says that he thinks part of the problem is the Russian mail system but I think it is also due to disorganization by 1xbet collecting and actioning all the mail too.

I think many of the people that do go through this process do not get approved at the end of it but I do know for certain of some that have been approved and paid after doing the postal thing.

We also dont hear about many of the cases where people end up being paid on forums. Players tend to be so burnt by the process they don't want to say positive things afterward.

You may be onto something with the affected people all posting from France. Maybe a private delivery service like FedEx might be worth trying?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

F rated book in my opinion

marioulia

There have been many complaints that I have dealt with where players have had to post things to 1xbet. All the time. From years ago, right up until this week.

It is true that quite often it does take a long time for 1xbet to confirm receiving the documents but there is only a handful I am aware of where eventually 1xbet don't say they have them.

There have been multiple people who have been forced to post the documents twice.

Our contact at 1xbet says that he thinks part of the problem is the Russian mail system but I think it is also due to disorganization by 1xbet collecting and actioning all the mail too.

I think many of the people that do go through this process do not get approved at the end of it but I do know for certain of some that have been approved and paid after doing the postal thing.

We also dont hear about many of the cases where people end up being paid on forums. Players tend to be so burnt by the process they don't want to say positive things afterward.

You may be onto something with the affected people all posting from France. Maybe a private delivery service like FedEx might be worth trying?
    Thanks for the reply ones more, I can understand that some of the ppl they didn't want to share positive thinks if they have to go through all this in order to get paid. I don't have a clue about France post office, I am from Greece and I hope our post office gonna do a better job!One more question why many of the people that do go through this process do not get approved at the end of it????

Optional

Thanks for the reply ones more, I can understand that some of the ppl they didn't want to share positive thinks if they have to go through all this in order to get paid. I don't have a clue about France post office, I am from Greece and I hope our post office gonna do a better job!One more question why many of the people that do go through this process do not get approved at the end of it????
    If they lock your account and put you through this 3rd level of KYC it generally means they suspect something, I think is the main reason. I have seen some people approved after doing all this but have seen more that are not.

kikou01

Quote Originally Posted by ruuudy690 View Post

ruuudy690 : Did you also send your mail in "recommended with AR" or just in "letter followed"?
    As the otpionnal says it may be uniquely a mailbox, so a well opaque company with no one at the address indicated to sign the mail
    This continues to be complicated with 1xbet

kikou01

I am pretty sure that on the bookies filed you know many many more things than me, but to be honest I am not stop digging the net after 1xbet close my account, I never find a post of anybody claim that they sent them post mail and complete this verification.
    Marioulia: I never found anyone who completed this check
    Just the forum in Portuguese language whose link is in my post above
    According to what is written, 1xbet then continues with personal questions and bets to be sent again by mail. And it's not over! Then there's still checking with skyppe.
    Then nothing, we do not know if the Portuguese person has been paid

kikou01

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    F rated book in my opinion
    +1 jjgold
    1xbet is not really what one can call a real bookmaker. Because:
    - the high odds offered by 1xbet are fakes because they exist only for the losers
    - 1xbet blocks payments by asking for absurd and disproportionate checks. It feels like being caught by the FBI ^^
    - 1xbet blocks accounts to not pay its winning players

kikou01

If they lock your account and put you through this 3rd level of KYC it generally means they suspect something, I think is the main reason. I have seen some people approved after doing all this but have seen more that are not.
    It's amazing what 1xbet does on checks
    Our only mistake is to have earned money
    Checks are just a pretext to discourage players and not pay them by giving hope

In any case, THANKS to Optionnal for your help. The players feel alone in this situation
    I can only advise players who read this topic never to deposit their money at 1xbet. It's more a scammer than a bookmaker

v87
    v87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

It's amazing what 1xbet does on checks
    Our only mistake is to have earned money
    Checks are just a pretext to discourage players and not pay them by giving hope

In any case, THANKS to Optionnal for your help. The players feel alone in this situation
    I can only advise players who read this topic never to deposit their money at 1xbet. It's more a scammer than a bookmaker
    Are there any people with positive reviews left? I have not had any problems yet,
    but I do not like that there is no way to get my account approved(after asking so myself),
    even after having been paid without problems so far.

People being limited and getting worse odds I am used to from my cardcounters background 30 years ago,
    not being paid is not acceptable(in one casino in The UK I even got the money back-600 pound- I lost before getting barred).
    In general people without problems do not report about sites only the ones who get problems(like I
    did with another site, I have not posted about sites I have no problems with, but others sometimes do).

Not accusing anyone, just wondering about this:
    Ruudy 02-21-217
    Kiku1 02-23-2017
    Also two posts from people who have been here longer.
    Maybe Optional knows from other people who have had problems when they joined the site.

ruuudy690
    ruuudy690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

ruuudy690 : Did you also send your mail in "recommended with AR" or just in "letter followed"?
    As the otpionnal says it may be uniquely a mailbox, so a well opaque company with no one at the address indicated to sign the mail
    This continues to be complicated with 1xbet
    I sent the documents by registered letter WITHOUT signature, it means that if nobody was here to sign, the letter would have been delivered anyway, if the address was real.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11813

1xbet is for morons who cant use google before depositing big $$$
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bozeman

1234 ... Last