KeuruunPallo
    KeuruunPallo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Optional: What should I do to get my winnings back? I wrote PM for you but could you do something for that?

I got some winnings on 1xbet. When I tried to make a withdrawal, 1xbet just confiscated my winnings and closed my account.

They wrote: "Good Day. We want to inform you, that our company decided to stop any collaboration with you (closing your account). This decision is based on the official Terms and Conditions point 2 subpoint 35 of the betting company which you have been violated.The decision has been made after careful investigation of the situation by our security service. We ask you not to create new accounts in our website. Pay your attention to the moment that if you try to create new accounts, we will block them, the bets will be canceled, your deposits won’t be returned and will be used to pay costs associated with investigation and closing.In view of the fact that your actions have been a violation of the above mentioned Terms and Conditions, the Decision concerning the stopping any collaboration with you is final and without appeal.All your requests regarding the blocking will be ignored by our security service.You can withdraw the deposited sum only."

I swear they defraud me. 1Xbet stole me over 3000 euros. I have not break any rules. I have only one account and no more. This is truth. The reason they stated was duplicate accounts (section 2.35 of their T&C). I don't have (and never had) a second account under my name or played someone else's name. I only have one account with them and only one. I received no evidence or further explanation about this and of course they are not responding to my messages anymore. The biggest sin of mine was that I am a winning person and won money for them. And the know that. They don't answer me anymore. I have been the victim of a outrageous crime.

How it is possible that they still have a license?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Just a quick update.

Discussions are still ongoing.

I really don't have much more than that to report still. 1xbet are having internal negotiations about changes they need to make.

What I can say is that I have spoken at length by voice with a couple of different people who sound committed to wanting to improve their systems.

I remain patient and hopeful even if this is taking a looong time.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

How can a scam be improved? Like today I'm a bad scammer but when I improve myself maybe tomorrow I'm not that bad scammer anymore

brownbruno
    brownbruno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

ok Optional, we will remain patient, but how long? when is the deadline? End of the year is reasonable?

In the meantime 1XBET is spending big of our money in advertising, here is Inter-Milan a very big match in Italy, they have virtual sponsor at the border of the goalkeeper...but only abroad, in Italy sponsor was different.

Only with 1 of this advertising , I think they can pay all the customer cheated here...I think not less than hundreds thousand euro for this advertising and Albania-Italy too (that not virtual but real!!!).

you can see here Inter-Milan (until youtube not delete it): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvZZsVosDew

Last edited by brownbruno; 10-18-17 at 01:05 PM.

lonnie55

You are right, this is penetrating real: 1xbet has become an official sponsor of the Serie A

http://www.legaseriea.it/en/lega-cal...s-and-partners

brownbruno

Official sponsor only out Italy, in Italy official sponsor is Tim.

lonnie55

Doesn't make things better

stefan80
    stefan80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1037

I received it on email also...
    1xBet has become an official sponsor of Serie A!

Place bets on Serie A matches and get bonus points!
    Do you want to get Maserati Quattroporte S? We will give you a great opportunity to take part in a new contest.

Place your bets on Serie A matches in amount of 8 Euro (or equivalent in your account currency) and get a lottery ticket. The more the bet is, the more tickets you get. 500 000 bonus points are additionally raffled after each Seria A round.

At the end of the championship we randomly will choose a winner, who will get Maserati! Also a laptop, several Samsung Galaxy S8 and bonus points are drawing. The promo is held from 17.09.2017 till 20.05.2018.
    Find out more

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by stefan80 View Post
    I received it on email also...
    1xBet has become an official sponsor of Serie A!

Place bets on Serie A matches and get bonus points!
    Do you want to get Maserati Quattroporte S? We will give you a great opportunity to take part in a new contest.

Place your bets on Serie A matches in amount of 8 Euro (or equivalent in your account currency) and get a lottery ticket. The more the bet is, the more tickets you get. 500 000 bonus points are additionally raffled after each Seria A round.

At the end of the championship we randomly will choose a winner, who will get Maserati! Also a laptop, several Samsung Galaxy S8 and bonus points are drawing. The promo is held from 17.09.2017 till 20.05.2018.
    Find out more
    Big marketing expenses like this will hopefully give them even more incentive to clean up their act. To protect that investment.

Hopefully anyway.

I think you know what I usually think of bookmakers that sponsor sports teams...

Arles
    Arles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2296

is it possible to tell to serie a lega that they are collaborating with a clear scam book, just to warn them? Or it's not their responsibility?

gamblehappier
    gamblehappier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

I also saw 1xbet advertising at Milan-Inter and i cannot believe that this scam bookie advertising to so big matches.I believe that of course serie a knows that it is not a so reliable bookie,but money of advertising will be enough,so they decide to let them advertise.

Arles

Quote Originally Posted by gamblehappier View Post
    I also saw 1xbet advertising at Milan-Inter and i cannot believe that this scam bookie advertising to so big matches.I believe that of course serie a knows that it is not a so reliable bookie,but money of advertising will be enough,so they decide to let them advertise.

ok but lets send a couple of mails to serie A about this...

this is the email for the press office stampa@legaseriea.it
    this is the email for the marketing office marketing@legaseriea.it

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Quote Originally Posted by gamblehappier View Post
    I think they advertised through skrill also. What is stopping all of them to see that this is a scam bookmaker? Are ethics that low?

Arles

Quote Originally Posted by ouzoun View Post
    Are ethics that low?

exactly

bloqueado
    Update your status
    bloqueado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Hola. Le avisamos de que hemos decidido romper nuestra cooperación con usted y cerrar su cuenta de apuestas en base al Artículo 32 p.2 de los Términos y Condiciones de nuestra casa de apuestas. La decisión fue tomada después de una investigación exhaustiva sobre la situación por nuestro departamento de seguridad. Según los resultados de la investigación hay razones para creer que todas las apuestas a eventos deportivos realizadas con esta cuenta no fueron hechas por usted, lo que supone una violación directa del artículo arriba mencionado. Por favor, no abra ninguna nueva cuenta en nuestra compañía de apuestas. Considerando que sus acciones suponen una grave violación de las normas de nuestra compañía, esta decisión es definitiva y no será sometida a revisión. Cualquier consulta por su parte acerca del bloqueo será ignorada por nuestro servicio técnico. Puede solicitar la devolución del depósito que ha realizado en su cuenta. Esta solicitud será aprovada.

After 7 months of absurd blocking and doing everything they asked me these scammers have unlocked my account. I have only been allowed to withdraw my initial deposit (5000 euros) but my final balance was 10970 euros. The balance difference was not my net profit, since I also bet on other houses. They have stolen me 5970 euros. I know some believe me and others do not but the excuse they give me is that according to their security department I have not made the bets. And for that many letters to Russia, selfies and skype? They are scammers and I will do my best to boycott them civil or criminal.

Optional

Ah my favorite. The old "According to the results of the investigation there are reasons to believe that all bets on sporting events made with this account were not made by you" line.

We should run a poll to try to guess what they are actually accusing you of here.

lonnie55

Their advertising is spreading over the world like a virus.

Recently I saw an 1xbet banner on transfermarkt.de, a big, if not the biggest German/international site for soccer data, market values etc. They belong to Axel Springer SE which is one of the biggest publishers in Europe, they are publishing the newspaper with the wides circulation in Germany.

It's not a sad story. It's a nightmare.

bloqueado
    Update your status

Today I received this communication. Now that only my deposit has been returned to me and they remained the rest they ask me for the screenshots of the conversations with 1xbet. After months of wanting to end this nightmare and telling me that they broke their relationship with me, that I have discarded all the documentation, they ask me again. But they keep taking my hair or what?

Hello,

My name is Eli Todosov, I'm an Affiliate Manager for 1xBet.

I'm the manager that is usually working with SBR in case of any complaints about our company. I'm aware that your interaction with us hasn't been pleasant, which is why you decided to involve SBR as an intermediary.

I would like you, as a representative of the company, to provide you with screenshots of your interaction with our Security/Support. We're currently doing a review of all the cases that has been provided with an SBR and this kind of information is very important. If you decide to help us out, then please remember that screenshots should be unaltered and your communication with our representatives should be clearly visible and not doctored.

Thank you and I'll be waiting for your reply, whatever it might be.

ruuudy690
    ruuudy690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I also received an email from Eli Todosov.

Arles

same here... what to answer?

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Arles View Post
    same here... what to answer?
    I would ask him for a certificate of mental healthiness before getting into a conversation with him.

Optional

Eli is their Affiliate Manager.

He's trying to genuinely help.

He's looking for evidence that may assist him advocating to management for changes.

It's safe to speak openly with him.

lonnie55

Eli Todosov (whatever his real name is) justified in another forum requesting certificates of mental sanity although he admitted in a post before that it would be "outrageous": http://www.gpwa.org/forum/another-sc...tml#post865047

He contradicts himself.

The reason why Mr. Todosov gives the impression he tries to help you is that 1xbet wants to save its corporate image.

The truth is even if he helps you to get your money back, 10 other customers will be screwed. Of those 10 customers maybe only 5 will complain, and of those 5 probably only 1 will consistently try to get his money back, the other 4 will give up after a while. That's 1xbet's calculus. It's a ponzi scheme. They steal money from the winners to pay out the losers. If complaints are rising they pay out some people whilst stealing more money from new customers.

Please folks, stop keeping the scam machine alive, stop playing at 1xbet!

bloqueado
    Update your status

A new e-mail:
    Hello Juan, Just to be sure - what you sent me constitutes the entirety of your communication with our support? If so - I would also appreciate if you provide screenshots of your entire exchange. I'm asking this not to make your life harder but because visual proof, as well as textual proof, as strange as it sounds, will have more effect. If it's too cumbersome - then it's fine but I've got to remind you that the exchange you've provided mustn't be doctored in any way, otherwise you potentially jeopardize yourself and other players in your situation.

Visual proof? have sent screenshots of all 1xbet e-mails. But I have not recorded in images all my interactions with support. I do not understand anything. If you belong to 1xbet you will have at your disposal everything I have contributed and your questionnaires filled out by me at hand, as well as the skype vidoconferences and letters with my documents notarized to Russia. Are you asking me to prove that I was also the one who answered their stupid verification processes with images? Do you really want to help? so help not make it harder.

piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1148

They just foolish you people

brownbruno

Update:

Today 1Xbet is not accessible by Italian customers, they claim are regolarizing their position with Italian Authority gambling AAMS (pay taxes in Italy, to be fair, decent customer care etc..). Until now they are operating in Italy in a "shadow zone" with a trick to make infinite mirror site to avoid Italian Authority gambling block.
    I think it's so strange they will accept to pay Italian taxes on gambling...mmmhhhh
    This images come out

Now everybody in Italy is blocked until don't know when (days, weeks?).

stefan80

Now they will be forced to pay all the Italian customers the balanced until they obtain a local license from the Italian Gambling authority...all Italian customers should contact the Italian Gambling Authority...the same had happened in Romania with bet365 and other gambling platforms, when they were blocked by the Romania Gambling Authority because they did not have a local license, so they had to offer to all the Romanian clients a way to withdraw the funds.
    This may be the chance of Italian customers to get the money they have in the 1xbet account...

Arles

Now they will be forced to pay all the Italian customers the balanced until they obtain a local license from the Italian Gambling authority...all Italian customers should contact the Italian Gambling Authority...the same had happened in Romania with bet365 and other gambling platforms, when they were blocked by the Romania Gambling Authority because they did not have a local license, so they had to offer to all the Romanian clients a way to withdraw the funds.
    This may be the chance of Italian customers to get the money they have in the 1xbet account...
    i'm italian, i hope you're right, but i have a lot of doubts about that

peteres
    peteres's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arles are you still in the process of their KYC? Just asking as I've read this forum since the beginning, and my KYC started approximately at the same time as yours. Have passed all of the absurd requirements as other people mentioned here, incl. 2x letters to Moscow and 2x Skype video calls and after about 2 months I got back half of my deposits and the email that they are closing my account as my bets were not placed by me and bla bla bla without any other explanations .. And recently I also got mail from Eli Todosov, but I doubt it would change anything..

stefan80

Have you sent the complaint to the Italian Gambling Authority? What did they say?

lonnie55

Funds or only deposits? Because when a transaction is illegal and void by law, all payments have to be reversed but profits and losses are null and void, so actually there is no right for customers to claim any winnings generated from illegal gambling. The only place for legal claims is in front of a court in Curacao. In any other country 1xbet.com is illegal de jure.

In Romania the case was a bit different since bet365 held a valid temporary license but AFAIK 1xbet never held a license in Italy at any time.

Arles

Quote Originally Posted by peteres View Post
    Arles are you still in the process of their KYC? Just asking as I've read this forum since the beginning, and my KYC started approximately at the same time as yours. Have passed all of the absurd requirements as other people mentioned here, incl. 2x letters to Moscow and 2x Skype video calls and after about 2 months I got back half of my deposits and the email that they are closing my account as my bets were not placed by me and bla bla bla without any other explanations .. And recently I also got mail from Eli Todosov, but I doubt it would change anything..
    i gave up when they asked the second letter... i didn't accept

Arles

Have you sent the complaint to the Italian Gambling Authority? What did they say?

no still didn't anything,,, i will see what to do, but when i placed bets there it wasn't under the aams (italian gambling authority) so i don't know if this can help

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

i like them, they are a decent book

Arles

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    i like them, they are a decent book

ahahahahahah

First ... 891011121314 ... Last