Tgordon777
    Tgordon777's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetIslands BS! Failed Payout 2 consecutive days!!!!

So much for same day p2p payouts, so frustrated that when or IF i get my money, I wont be playing with this book anymore!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by Tgordon777 View Post
    So much for same day p2p payouts, so frustrated that when or IF i get my money, I wont be playing with this book anymore!

How much?

Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi T,

Please PM me your account number so I may be able to check into this situation this is not a norm at our book if you check with other posters who play with us.

Cheers

Trigger7672
    Trigger7672's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Requested a payout from them this morning, didn't hear anything all day and called back ten hours later and after dealing with some major asshole customer service reps on the phone some guy tells me they aren't sending payouts out until tomorrow. Seriously BetIslands go f yourselves. I am done with this book after the Super Bowl.

Tgordon777

Ive been with BI for over a year and a half and they used to be top notch, I would request a payment and have it within hours, now it seems like if i have an issue the in and out new reps have terrible people skills and i feel like im having to hunt down my money. I had been seeing some pretty unfair comments towards BI over the past couple weeks on the forum and didn't think it was warranted but now i see why people are becoming frustrated.

Sweep: i was only trying to withdrawal $700

Trigger: I feel you the same thing happened to me and the person i dealt with had a shitty attitude, I usually deal with Ryan and have nothing but praise for him but I think the guys name with the terrible attitude was Jack, not 100% on that name though.

Sucks to see one of my favorite books go down the drain...
    Last edited by Tgordon777; 12-04-12 at 06:15 PM.

Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every single book has payout hi cups from A rated to F rated , we have always and 99% are like clockwork this issues get handled and the player gets compensated. He will get his payout tomm.

We are not going down the drain please check my statement from a few days back , yes we have had a rough patch this month with our customer service suffering from an overload of work but this will all be changed soon and things will be back to normal.

Cheers

Cheers

TryingMyBest
    TryingMyBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Still think BI is top notch but Ryan, Ashley, and Ben were like the CS dream team. Not only did Jon lose two good employees when Ashley and Ben left, they had created a standard that was very normal in terms of dealing with regular American business, but totally over the top when it came to offshore books. The people they have replaced them with are more the offshore norm, yet seem far worse considering what was there before
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jesus Christ, and Cicima6709

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

They are top notch. Things are hard to match 100% from a few years back and this is the same for every book.

Trigger7672

Quote Originally Posted by TryingMyBest View Post
    Still think BI is top notch but Ryan, Ashley, and Ben were like the CS dream team. Not only did Jon lose two good employees when Ashley and Ben left, they had created a standard that was very normal in terms of dealing with regular American business, but totally over the top when it came to offshore books. The people they have replaced them with are more the offshore norm, yet seem far worse considering what was there before
    This.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

OMG 2 days...the horror

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Quote Originally Posted by TryingMyBest View Post
    Absolutely nailed it.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Sorry to hear that Gordon. I've been having similar issues. They just simply refuse to communicate with the customer so you're left with having to contact or more chase them. The first level support doesn't even offer much help or just gives wrong information. Sadly you have to wait in line like everyone else to talk with John or Ryan. Doesn't work out too well when they grow their customer base even larger and don't give responsibilities to the lower level staff. We're all bottle-necked on two guys.

Hopefully you get your payouts.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

No doubt they will get paid tomorrow. Jon has never given us any reason to not take him at his word. I'm a business man, and I know what he's saying. Every company has growing pains. In the end I'm guessing this will be tiny glitch and the product will come back stronger than ever before.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    OMG 2 days...the horror
    this post reeks of
    a guy trying to get a freeplay.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

guess what?

requested monday, received hours later...been fine for me for the past few weeks

quit clowning

Tgordon777

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    guess what?

requested monday, received hours later...been fine for me for the past few weeks

quit clowning

Still waiting for mine, and they ****** up and sent it westernion after i specifically asked for monygrm each time ive spoken to somebody

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgordon777 View Post
    Still waiting for mine, and they ****** up and sent it westernion after i specifically asked for monygrm each time ive spoken to somebody
    hope you get your lettuce gordon, something smells

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

some of you complain about this thread because you guys all received payouts on time.. well... not everyone gets it on time... also, some of you complain because OP can't wait 2 extra days for his payout.. well, betislands pride themselves for same day payout aka fastest in the industry... therefore, extra 2 days is huge.. I am sure OP tried to get in touch with Jon regarding this matter but couldn't get a hold of Jon as usual(busy guy). I wish betislands csr can take care of issues in timely manner instead of having to talk with Jon...

cheddar327
    cheddar327's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

i made a my first payout request this morning (11:15am) via p2p for the maximum amount allowed. i just got off the phone with customer service and could not get a control number because they had problems with their processor today. apparently no one received a payout via p2p today. they said i would have to call back tomorrow after 5pm to try again. hopefully, they fix this problem tomorrow!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by cheddar327 View Post
    i made a my first payout request this morning (11:15am) via p2p for the maximum amount allowed. i just got off the phone with customer service and could not get a control number because they had problems with their processor today. apparently no one received a payout via p2p today. they said i would have to call back tomorrow after 5pm to try again. hopefully, they fix this problem tomorrow!

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

I requested a "max payout" on Monday the funds have not even left my account. it is frustrating but what can I do?

harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6665

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    I requested a "max payout" on Monday the funds have not even left my account. it is frustrating but what can I do?
    Max P2P or max cheque?

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by harvesters View Post
    Max P2P or max cheque?
    i have basically told them to send it to me any which way they choose. but the amount of a max check.

Trigger7672

Quote Originally Posted by cheddar327 View Post
    I requested a payout yesterday and was told the same thing about the processor and to call back today at noon. Called back today at noon and they told me to call back at 4. Called back at 4 and they tell me to call back in 30 mins. Called back in 30 mins and they tell me they are having processing problems again but I would get my payout today. Who the hell knows what is going on...

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Im starting to get nervous about bet islands with all these complaints

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cheers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JerseyLove

Trigger7672

Got my payout tonight.

Tgordon777

Got my payout last night at 7pm, after a couple frustrating days, Jon took care of everything which is greatly appreciated. Moving forward I hope BI gets back to their former form

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

cheers

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish Bookmaker was as slow as BetIslands. You'll be lucky if BM even deducts the payout from your balance in 2 days, let alone processes it.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    I wish Bookmaker was as slow as BetIslands. You'll be lucky if BM even deducts the payout from your balance in 2 days, let alone processes it.
    payout requested at bet-islands on Monday. Funds still in my account..........

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    payout requested at bet-islands on Monday. Funds still in my account..........
    Sounds like you didnt meet a rollover, or something obviously wrong. Did you follow up??

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Sounds like you didnt meet a rollover, or something obviously wrong. Did you follow up??
    i have met all rollovers and everything. i attempt to follow up every day yet the funds are still in my account. Granted they may be having processor issues but the lack of communication I receive is mind boggling.

Derp
    Derp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

I've been following the BI saga for the past few weeks and can't figure out why you guys are so surprised by the problems and bad service. BI is in bed with EZStreet who are one of the shadiest and poorly run offices in the biz. This will get a lot worse before it gets any better. If posters in a public forum are continuing to have difficulties which hurt BIs rep what do you think is happening to players who don't even know these forums exist and have no recourse? Jon made a big mistake throwing in with EZ, the whole thing smacks of desperation and the players will suffer for it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mikeyanks23

JasonDC
    JasonDC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 238

I requested a payment of $3000 10 days ago..i have received 2 payments via ** for $700 each and i had to call and send emails to get those...i was told a few times i would be getting payouts that day to later find out there would be no payment. Today i was told by Vanessa in live chat i would not be getting any more payments until further notice from upper management. I have lost far more money to BI than i have won so this is disappointing.

123 Last