bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by JasonDC View Post
    I requested a payment of $3000 10 days ago..i have received 2 payments via ** for $700 each and i had to call and send emails to get those...i was told a few times i would be getting payouts that day to later find out there would be no payment. Today i was told by Vanessa in live chat i would not be getting any more payments until further notice from upper management. I have lost far more money to BI than i have won so this is disappointing.
    what reason do they give you for no more payments?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

place is falling Fast

sounds like trying to get bigger too fast, but still suprising to hear all these payout complaints via p2p of all methods

not like u wont get paid, but still crazy to wait days for a p2p payout

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    place is falling Fast

sounds like trying to get bigger too fast, but still suprising to hear all these payout complaints via p2p of all methods

not like u wont get paid, but still crazy to wait days for a p2p payout
    Never played there but Jon seems like a good guy from what I've seen on here. I have no doubt he is trying his best.

The problem is that his comments of "we never have a payment delay/problem" is not going to work anymore.

Definitely sounds like he needs to get someone he trusts in upper management to help make some decisions.. everything going only thru Jon is not going to work as he expands.

Davidsyl
    Davidsyl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1254

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger7672 View Post
    I requested a payout yesterday and was told the same thing about the processor and to call back today at noon. Called back today at noon and they told me to call back at 4. Called back at 4 and they tell me to call back in 30 mins. Called back in 30 mins and they tell me they are having processing problems again but I would get my payout today. Who the hell knows what is going on...
    Same thing here. I never requested a payout before. Calling and get the same BullShit. Have been depositing there regularly. Now unable to get a few hundred dollars. Will be gone before SB

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    Never played there but Jon seems like a good guy from what I've seen on here. I have no doubt he is trying his best.

The problem is that his comments of "we never have a payment delay/problem" is not going to work anymore.

Definitely sounds like he needs to get someone he trusts in upper management to help make some decisions.. everything going only thru Jon is not going to work as he expands.
    Its not working and I dont know what to do. I was emailing him Tuesday concerning a way for me to get funds that seemed to work for both of us. This is early Tuesday and he left me with a "let me know.........". I did let him know (early Tuesday) and have not heard back from him since. I attempted to follow up both yesterday and today but the email goes unanswered. Even if he is working on it, letting me know as such would be wonderful! But I am kept in the dark.

Jon either needs to do more (probably not possible) or get some other people there customers could deal with who can make things happen. I expect better service than this everywhere but especially at bet-islands.

I am stressed out all day (and all week over this). It does not need to be like this!

JasonDC
    JasonDC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 238

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    what reason do they give you for no more payments?

They didn't give me a reason, i asked for an explanation and she basically said the same thing in slightly different words..she said upper management will contact me when im able to get another payout. I have been getting my a$$ kicked all year and had nothing but bad luck and bad beats..so to finally win and think im going to get a decent payout to then have to deal with all these lies and delays..very frustrating and stressful because i need the money. The fact that betislands had such a good reputation for paying fast just adds to the frustration because it was so unexpected.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

My experience has basically been the same as everyone else's. I was told I would get a payout on Tuesday. On Tuesday I was told it would be Wednesday and that the best time to call for the info would be 3:00 PM. On Wednesday at 3:00 I was told that the processor never sends the details until later in the day and to check back at 5:00 PM. At 5:00 PM I was told they were having processor issues, that no payouts were going out that day and that it should get done tomorrow. Today I called at 5:10 and was told that the information arrives each day between 5:00 and 6:00 and to call back later. At 5:45 I called and was told that they have processor issues, yada yada yada.

Same story. I hope it's just processor issues and that they get cleared up quickly. What I really would love to see is the return of check withdrawals, or the introduction of interbook transfers.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

BackDoorCover
    BackDoorCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4296

I requested a payment of $3000 10 days ago..i have received 2 payments via ** for $700 each and i had to call and send emails to get those...i was told a few times i would be getting payouts that day to later find out there would be no payment. Today i was told by Vanessa in live chat i would not be getting any more payments until further notice from upper management. I have lost far more money to BI than i have won so this is disappointing.
    I am in almost exactly the same boat. I requested my payout NINETEEN days ago (by check, which was supposedly still an option at the time). I have received two small p2p payments and I had to badger every day to get those payments. The last payment was last week. I have been in touch with customer service twice every day this week. I have asked to speak with Jon every time I have had contact this week, but he has never been available. Every day I am told to call back later, I am scheduled for a payment. Every day when I call back in the evening, no payment. Then today I got the same message as JasonDC. No more payments until further notice from upper management. But management is not available to discuss (via phone, chat or email).

This is very ominous. I've been basically told, don't call regarding payouts anymore. The BEST case scenario is that there are processor issues that will be worked out. The more likely case is much worse.

Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys,

I would like to apologize for the delay some of you are going through , not being able to send checks is more of a headache for us than for anyone else since we have to deal with the limitations we have with person2person methods such as ** and **.

Again I understand this is not a norm for us , and most of you are growing impatient but we have always paid and will always pay our clients this is just a banking hurdle that we must deal with and we are trying to do our best by offering clients an alternative payment method.

The staff is doing their best to deal with this scenario so am I , people ARE getting paid just not as fast as we usually pay.

I am confident our checks will be back in 2 to 3 weeks and all will back to normal.

Consipracy theories and extremist posts dont change that , we are a business and just like every other business we suffer unexpected scenarios and we try and do what we can to smoothen the blow for our customers.

My posting has become limited , due to the fact that it aggravates me to see how some of you praise betislands and soon as the non deposit freeplays stop so does the praise. And whenever a customer has an issue they decide to come on SBR and magnify it by insulting me and Betislands.

I have always treated every single poster on this board and every single client with respect and will continue to do so.

My deepest apologies to everyone that is suffering a delay due to the checks , you can rest assured you will get paid and that we are indeed working around the clock to bring that payment method back.

Cheers

Jon

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by Betislands View Post
    Guys,

I would like to apologize for the delay some of you are going through , not being able to send checks is more of a headache for us than for anyone else since we have to deal with the limitations we have with person2person methods such as ** and **.

Again I understand this is not a norm for us , and most of you are growing impatient but we have always paid and will always pay our clients this is just a banking hurdle that we must deal with and we are trying to do our best by offering clients an alternative payment method.

The staff is doing their best to deal with this scenario so am I , people ARE getting paid just not as fast as we usually pay.

I am confident our checks will be back in 2 to 3 weeks and all will back to normal.

Consipracy theories and extremist posts dont change that , we are a business and just like every other business we suffer unexpected scenarios and we try and do what we can to smoothen the blow for our customers.

My posting has become limited , due to the fact that it aggravates me to see how some of you praise betislands and soon as the non deposit freeplays stop so does the praise. And whenever a customer has an issue they decide to come on SBR and magnify it by insulting me and Betislands.

I have always treated every single poster on this board and every single client with respect and will continue to do so.

My deepest apologies to everyone that is suffering a delay due to the checks , you can rest assured you will get paid and that we are indeed working around the clock to bring that payment method back.

Cheers

Jon
    JON- payment delays and problems happen but i dont think clients emails should go unanswered. I emailed you Tuesday, Wednesday and now Thursday concerning 2 issues. Can you please respond to these issues (to me privately?)

Betislands

Bubba I just did

harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6665

Bubba I just did
    Me too Jon. I've never asked you for a freeplay, although you gave me one when I tried to help you out a month ago. Please respond privately with my P2P options until you get this solved.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds like they should just drop the samedday guarantee payouts and list is as typically within 24 hours. sameday p2p is the only thing a book can boast about with sameday payouts becuase anyone book out does it with 72 hours unless you're deal with a pathetic book you took a shot at.

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Can TONY at 5Dimes give you a statement like this? the answer is "HELL NO". So if you're a non-deposit freeloader then "f*ck you" and stop talk shit about Betislands over "$50 free play" ... if you don't have money then don't gamble. Betisland still got my business.

Guys,

Cheers

Jon
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mtneer1212

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    Can TONY at 5Dimes give you a statement like this? the answer is "HELL NO". So if you're a non-deposit freeloader then "f*ck you" and stop talk shit about Betislands over "$50 free play" ... if you don't have money then don't gamble. Betisland still got my business.

bubba

im just gonna say for now that actions speak louder than words.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

funny how this toothless hick, sweep makes about 20 posts a day in Betislands threads but doesn't even play there guy should be mowing his lawn looking for cars.

JasonDC

Guys,

Cheers

Jon
    Jon,

The last two times i tried to email you i get an auto reply back. You mentioned that one of your concerns is players being blacklisted using the p2p method..thats a valid concern if that option is used to often i guess. I have receieved two ** payments but nothing thru ** so emailed you hoping you might be able to arrange something. The reason i came to you specifically is because i was told Vanessa i would only get a payout after contact from upper management, and you are the GM. I have never asked for a free play, the only bets i have ever made is after i send cash to you guys via p2p.
    Last edited by shari91; 12-08-12 at 08:15 AM. Reason: processing terms

bubba

Jon,

The last two times i tried to email you i get an auto reply back. You mentioned that one of your concerns is players being blacklisted using the p2p method..thats a valid concern if that option is used to often i guess. I have receieved two * payments but nothing thru * so emailed you hoping you might be able to arrange something. The reason i came to you specifically is because i was told Vanessa i would only get a payout after contact from upper management, and you are the GM. I have never asked for a free play, the only bets i have ever made is after i send cash to you guys via p2p.
    tried to arrange any form of a payout today (requested monday!!) and was told no payouts for me while upper management reviews my account. this is in contrast to what jon emailed me last night. i was told i am unable to speak to this "upper management" and it is different people then jon. was also told that this review has nothing to do with processor issues. this whole thing is quite confusing.
    Last edited by shari91; 12-08-12 at 08:15 AM. Reason: edited quote

JasonDC

tried to arrange any form of a payout today (requested monday!!) and was told no payouts for me while upper management reviews my account. this is in contrast to what jon emailed me last night. i was told i am unable to speak to this "upper management" and it is different people then jon. was also told that this review has nothing to do with processor issues. this whole thing is quite confusing.
    Very confusing indeed..any clue at all as to what it could be? other than a processor issue what possible reason could there be?

bubba

Very confusing indeed..any clue at all as to what it could be? other than a processor issue what possible reason could there be?
    i hope they are just overwhelmed with all there withdrawals going through 1 method. but no reason not be be transparent about that.

JasonDC

i hope they are just overwhelmed with all there withdrawals going through 1 method. but no reason not be be transparent about that.
    I have absolutely no idea how financially stable betislands is so i dont want to make it seem as if im implying something, but i just read at another site that Las Vegas lost millions in the month of October from football bettors, i would think these off shore sites were also hot very hard..it makes me wonder if this whole thing could be a cash flow problem rather than a processor issue..again i have no clue, just a thought.

bubba

I have absolutely no idea how financially stable betislands is so i dont want to make it seem as if im implying something, but i just read at another site that Las Vegas lost millions in the month of October from football bettors, i would think these off shore sites were also hot very hard..it makes me wonder if this whole thing could be a cash flow problem rather than a processor issue..again i have no clue, just a thought.
    anytime there are slow pays going on that definitely creeps into your head. but as far as i know bet-islands and jon have never not paid a player. but this whole "no more payouts for you per management/no explanation at this time" reeks pretty bad. I dont care what company I am dealing with whether its an offshore book or any other business in the world that owes you money, it is not good to hear you cant get your money and we are not telling you why at this time.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

"the fact that it aggravates me to see how some of you praise betislands and soon as the non deposit freeplays stop so does the praise."

So you're "aggravated" when your pay-for-praise model won't function without the "pay" component? When you have to pay people extra for them to be at all satisfied, it probably means you're not doing it right..

Betislands

Again very easy to come trash the book when there is a delay i was expecting your post evo , your agenda with us has always been very clear . We have always paid our clients and we still are even with the small delay.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

These BI threads are comical...it's a gambling forum, people often post drunk, high, after losses or whatever affects their moods currently.

But our Johnny acts as if everyone should be grateful that they get a chance to piss their money away at the awesome Bet Islands.
    Tell you what, all her cares about is keeping his book in a good light, he is laughing about ya all the rest of the day.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys,

Cheers

Jon
    Why are so many of you jumping off the deep end here??? Obviously they're limited on how many P2P's they can send. Makes sense to me, checks are temporarily not an option.....there's a temporary delay.....nobody has any reason to believe they won't be paid. They've always paid every single person. Waiting a few days for a payout is the norm for many books....maybe most just got spoiled on how fast BI has always paid in the past....also spoiled to have a books GM make himself so available on SBR.....all these threads trashing the joint are getting sickening, relax people....this dude has bent over backwards for most everyone on this forum who plays at BI....Jon isn't gonna stiff you. Unexpected things happen all the time in life all the time.....No offense to anyone, but if you needed your money that quickly, you probably shouldn't be gambling in the first place.

I've been around this shit for years and I'd know if your funds were at risk, believe it. There's thousands of books out there where your funds are at risk and maybe 20-30 where they're not, and this is one of them. BI is a top out for Americans.

JasonDC

I just wanted to report that i did receive a payout from betislands about an hour ago for $975. That certainly makes me feel better and hopefully the payouts will be coming for everyone soon enough. I still have more payouts pending but i do appreciate the effort made from betislands.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Again very easy to come trash the book when there is a delay i was expecting your post evo , your agenda with us has always been very clear . We have always paid our clients and we still are even with the small delay.
    Name my agenda, Jonny. Take a long, hard look at all of my posts. Then tell me who I work for.

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Jon isn't gonna stiff you.
    I don't know whether he will or won't, only Jon knows the real answer, but how do you KNOW he's not? You don't, so not sure why you think such a statement would give you or BI any credibility.

Unexpected things happen all the time in life all the time.....No offense to anyone, but if you needed your money that quickly, you probably shouldn't be gambling in the first place.
    Wow, more bs based on nothing but how little you know. People like to be paid when they win. They like to be paid just to make sure the book still can. If your best argument is: 'If you need the money you shouldn't be gambling,' you probably shouldn't be posting. It's a credibility issue.

I've been around this shit for years and I'd know if your funds were at risk, believe it.
    Wow, you saved the best till last. I won't even get into this, other than to say, how on earth could you possibly even have the slightest evidence to back up your statement? How would you 'know' if funds are at risk or they're not?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by rumnblack View Post
    I don't know whether he will or won't, only Jon knows the real answer, but how do you KNOW he's not? You don't, so not sure why you think such a statement would give you or BI any credibility.
    Wow, more bs based on nothing but how little you know. People like to be paid when they win. They like to be paid just to make sure the book still can. If your best argument is: 'If you need the money you shouldn't be gambling,' you probably shouldn't be posting. It's a credibility issue.

Wow, you saved the best till last. I won't even get into this, other than to say, how on earth could you possibly even have the slightest evidence to back up your statement? How would you 'know' if funds are at risk or they're not?
    Unless there sleeping together??

LOL

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

After all the good things Jon has done don't you think we should give the book a break? He comes to the forum and explains the situation. People are still getting paid, and he's said its just an issue with the processor. Jon has never lied in the past, I know everyone here is on edge because of how we've been screwed with other books in the past, but my gut feeling is that this guy is telling the truth.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

are you going to call me back like your clerk said?? he said he will make sure you call me back as soon as you come in the office..haven't heard from you yet.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    After all the good things Jon has done don't you think we should give the book a break? He comes to the forum and explains the situation. People are still getting paid, and he's said its just an issue with the processor. Jon has never lied in the past, I know everyone here is on edge because of how we've been screwed with other books in the past, but my gut feeling is that this guy is telling the truth.
    this is how I look at it. Jon is a cool guy and I like their bonus. But he should be more responsive through his emails and call back to customers promptly instead of coming in here to spend time.. don't get me wrong, him coming here to explain is great. But he needs to know what's first imo.

First 123 Last