5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29283

Quote Originally Posted by Betislands View Post
    Guys,

I would like to apologize for the delay some of you are going through , not being able to send checks is more of a headache for us than for anyone else since we have to deal with the limitations we have with person2person methods such as ** and **.

Again I understand this is not a norm for us , and most of you are growing impatient but we have always paid and will always pay our clients this is just a banking hurdle that we must deal with and we are trying to do our best by offering clients an alternative payment method.

The staff is doing their best to deal with this scenario so am I , people ARE getting paid just not as fast as we usually pay.

I am confident our checks will be back in 2 to 3 weeks and all will back to normal.

Consipracy theories and extremist posts dont change that , we are a business and just like every other business we suffer unexpected scenarios and we try and do what we can to smoothen the blow for our customers.

My posting has become limited , due to the fact that it aggravates me to see how some of you praise betislands and soon as the non deposit freeplays stop so does the praise. And whenever a customer has an issue they decide to come on SBR and magnify it by insulting me and Betislands.

I have always treated every single poster on this board and every single client with respect and will continue to do so.

My deepest apologies to everyone that is suffering a delay due to the checks , you can rest assured you will get paid and that we are indeed working around the clock to bring that payment method back.

Cheers

Jon
    this post wasnt long ago either, funny when u read his apology it doesnt match this post from not even 2 weeks ago

SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

This sucks for your guys. I understand your frustration. Jon tells you one thing and 2 weeks later it is different.
    I know very little here and have no inside info.
    Jon did personally call me 2 weeks ago and was truthful with me, well atleast as much as he could.
    He told me he would not ask for any monies until he was confident things were resolved. He apologized and told me this was not how he liked to do business.
    I appreciated that because it did save me money.
    I hear all these possibilities and do not know what to believe. Did he steal money, is he an addict, did he run off. No clue. It does sound like he taking the beating as the front man.
    My bigger issue is the role SBR played here. They referred me directly. Had offices next door knew obviously things were falling apart and basically watched as it played out against it's members. I am naive, I am new to the forum industry but I truly thought they had our backs; not just our wallets.
    They investigated the financial investors and solvency and were very satisfied. Quickly moving them up in grade and fast to refer them out.
    I would like to see this research and this evidence of BI's financial prowess and so called principles with industry recognition.
    Please make these findings public so your people can see what our watch dog's is speaking about.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    After all the good things Jon has done don't you think we should give the book a break? He comes to the forum and explains the situation. People are still getting paid, and he's said its just an issue with the processor. Jon has never lied in the past, I know everyone here is on edge because of how we've been screwed with other books in the past, but my gut feeling is that this guy is telling the truth.
    Always trust your gut.

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

So surreal reading these barely old posts.
    Like watching The Sixth Sense a second time, after you know how it ends.
    Clues and BS are eerie.

First 123