Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I went to check the cnn clip and insta clip separately to verify this and it is 100% true. Holeeee fuk. Fuk CNN

See insta clip a few posts above and here is CNN clip:

https://youtu.be/3UhZ4at2DIs
    Yep! Yeah man they will do anything to push that covid is horrible and that you will die if you get it

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    <div class="ifw-player" data-video-id="6132c47a9e091408239f313e"></div><script src="https://infowarsmedia.com/js/player.js" async></script>
    Fake news. Info wars is for losers and whackjobs.

Vaccine variant. Lmao. Dumb fuxcks

grease lightnin
    &amp;
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

Did you see my post, you insufferable idiot?

I am no info wars believer, but I checked each video independently and the difference in his coloring is 100% TRUE

Look for yourself

Vaccine variant? Probably not, but leaky vaccine? JUST MAYbE

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

just sad what is going on

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

vaccine variant is real

look at john rahm

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Taking care of a 39 year old today. Not obese, no risk factors. On max life support. Vented, ecmo, 14 iv drips etc. Unvaxxed

Had covid symptoms, immediately took the cocktail of Ivermectin, vitamins, etc....

We see this everyday. This is not an n=1 anecdotal story. Its Just sad. He didnt believe in the vaccine but believed in Ivermectin.

To this day, 99% of our covid ICU pt's remain unvaxxed.

And this post isnt meant to change the sheeps mind, they've made their choice like my patient today made his.

This post is to reaffirm with those that took the vaxx, believe in it but only get to read the stories in the media.

grease lightnin
    &amp;

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Taking care of a 39 year old today. Not obese, no risk factors. On max life support. Vented, ecmo, 14 iv drips etc. Unvaxxed

Had covid symptoms, immediately took the cocktail of Ivermectin, vitamins, etc....

We see this everyday. This is not an n=1 anecdotal story. Its Just sad. He didnt believe in the vaccine but believed in Ivermectin.

And this post isnt meant to change the sheeps mind, they've made their choice like my patient today made his.

This post is to reaffirm with those that took the vaxx, believe in it but only get to read the stories in the media.

Fuk man. You think it’s a case of overactive cytokine storm or what? No risk factors? Really?

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Was he under a doctor's care?

Who gave him the IV drips?

The Kraken

Fuk man. You think it’s a case of overactive cytokine storm or what? No risk factors? Really?
    Man Ima be honest, I really got no clue. Viruses wreaking havoc on healthy people is nothing new. The #1 cause of heart failure leading to heart tranplsant in otherwise young healthy people is viral cardiomyopathy secondary to the flu virus. So its not at all uncommon for us to see this stuff, we've just never seen it on this scale where a single diagnosis is over-running all of our ICU beds.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    Was he under a doctor's care?

Who gave him the IV drips?
    Im not 100% sure. He was transferred to us for a higher level of care. Edit: maybe too much info, dunno
    Last edited by The Kraken; 09-04-21 at 11:45 AM.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

If CNN kept their Covid tracker up we'd all see that Bidens America has MORE COVID infections today than it did last Labor Day.

Bidens America is a failure
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

RudyRuetigger

i just had a golfer come off the course and leave

because his wife isnt feeling well after the vaccine and needs to go to the hospital

Demonata

Bullcrap your whole post. You are a vaccine pushing sheep.

grease lightnin
    &amp;

Man Ima be honest, I really got no clue. Viruses wreaking havoc on healthy people is nothing new. The #1 cause of heart failure leading to heart tranplsant in otherwise young healthy people is viral cardiomyopathy secondary to the flu virus. So its not at all uncommon for us to see this stuff, we've just never seen it on this scale where a single diagnosis is over-running all of our ICU beds.

Im not 100% sure. He was transferred to us for a higher level of care. Edit: maybe too much info, dunno

How many have you seen that have a confirmed re-infection of covid?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

because his wife isnt feeling well after the vaccine and needs to go to the hospital
    My aunt who's a doctor sees it every day from people who got the vaccine. All the sheep that believe the vaccine is the best. Your immune system and eating healthy is the best.

The Kraken

ha, my post is 100% true and you know it even if you dont want to admit it. And i think others here know its true as well. I post both sides. Dont care about your agenda or feelings, and I dont have an agenda or feelings, so I just post what I see

This is what it comes down to

I have no agenda, just telling what I see. Ive never once told anyone to get the vaccine, everyone here knows that so thats a lie.

And all you can come back with is my post isn't true, presumably because you cant experience it for yourself.

Which has always been my point. You wont believe anything I say or anyone else says because it doesnt fit your agenda or narrative, regardless of how true it is. You want to believe lies because you cant admit you were wrong.

grease lightnin
    &amp;

He’s legit

The Kraken

Thats a really hard question to answer.

We see a lot of re-infections but primarily they're immunocompromised transplant patients. They take immunosuppressants which does just what they're supposed to except when they get vaccinated they dont produce much of an immune response. So they're prone to re-infections

The other complicating part is if someone has a positive test, recovers and goes home, gets re-tested within 3 months we don't care what the results are. So if at 70 days someone pops pos for covid, we rarely count that as a positive. We rarely even re-test within 3 months of a positive result bc we're not gonna believe the result of its positive.

So its hard to say for certain

Demonata

He’s legit
    Only legit thing in the whole post was probably him being a male nurse. He calls people that don't take the vaccine sheep. He does biased posts.

Demonata

ha, my post is 100% true and you know it even if you dont want to admit it. And i think others here know its true as well. I post both sides. Dont care about your agenda or feelings, and I dont have an agenda or feelings, so I just post what I see

This is what it comes down to

I have no agenda, just telling what I see. Ive never once told anyone to get the vaccine, everyone here knows that so thats a lie.

And all you can come back with is my post isn't true, presumably because you cant experience it for yourself.

Which has always been my point. You wont believe anything I say or anyone else says because it doesnt fit your agenda or narrative, regardless of how true it is. You want to believe lies because you cant admit you were wrong.
    You say you have no agenda but say the people that don't get the vaccine are sheep. Stay classy and hypocritical like usual liberal!

grease lightnin
    &amp;

Thats a really hard question to answer.

We see a lot of re-infections but primarily they're immunocompromised transplant patients. They take immunosuppressants which does just what they're supposed to except when they get vaccinated they dont produce much of an immune response. So they're prone to re-infections

The other complicating part is if someone has a positive test, recovers and goes home, gets re-tested within 3 months we don't care what the results are. So if at 70 days someone pops pos for covid, we rarely count that as a positive. We rarely even re-test within 3 months of a positive result bc we're not gonna believe the result of its positive.

So its hard to say for certain
    Makes sense on immuno-compromised. Have several clients on those drugs who had to re-quarantine themselves after vax didn’t give enough antibodies. One guy went and got third without the official go ahead and had a lot of antibodies after the third.

The rest: that’s why I said “confirmed reinfection”.

grease lightnin
    &amp;

Only legit thing in the whole post was probably him being a male nurse. He calls people that don't take the vaccine sheep. He does biased posts.
    I have corresponded with him for years. One of the most intelligent and intellectually honest posters on this site, dude.

Demonata

I have corresponded with him for years. One of the most intelligent and intellectually honest posters on this site, dude.
    In your opinion, dude.

grease lightnin
    &amp;

In your opinion, dude.

Yes, in my opinion.

The Kraken

Makes sense on immuno-compromised. Have several clients on those drugs who had to re-quarantine themselves after vax didn’t give enough antibodies. One guy went and got third without the official go ahead and had a lot of antibodies after the third.

The rest: that’s why I said “confirmed reinfection”.
    I remember two personally. I dont have access to the bigger pic of what docs are seeing in clinic. My scope is extremely limited and narrow, only to icu patients requiring mechanical circulatory support or ecmo. I can try and find out tho, they track everything here since we're an academic facility. Shouldn't be hard

grease lightnin
    &amp;

I remember two personally. I dont have access to the bigger pic of what docs are seeing in clinic. My scope is extremely limited and narrow, only to icu patients requiring mechanical circulatory support or ecmo. I can try and find out tho, they track everything here since we're an academic facility. Shouldn't be hard
    That would be cool. As far as I have been able to tell in my own research and from a family member that is an epidemiologist, natural immunity appears to be far better than the vaccines.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

I did and yes fake CNN news strikes again. Nothing new to see here though. They been faking shiit for years now to boost their ratings. That's why they are labelled fake news media today.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

this isn't something to get excited about but Oscar Delahoya dropped out of a boxing match because of covid and said he was vaccinated.

[IMG] [/IMG]

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

this isn't something to get excited about but Oscar Delahoya dropped out of a boxing match because of covid and said he was vaccinated.

[IMG] [/IMG]

there is an english version but i am to busy now.

Demonata

grease lightnin
    &amp;

Yes, I saw that DeLahoya post on Twitter last night. In the comments they were saying he’s full of shit and just ducking the fight. Lol

RudyRuetigger

my post is 100% true

i kinda think i should vaccine

but man, i just cant right now

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

After listening to Rogan list all those drugs he took to get better from Covid i would have much rather get the Vaccine when i did.people say they dont trust the vaccine but then put 5 other drugs in there system.If i do get it i hope not what about old fashion Chicken Soup if you did not lose your taste.Im Going to Remington Park to take in Some Horse Races.You want to go out and Stay 6 feet apart the racetrack is where to go other in Saratoga or Del Mar.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    After listening to Rogan list all those drugs he took to get better from Covid i would have much rather get the Vaccine when i did.people say they dont trust the vaccine but then put 5 other drugs in there system.If i do get it i hope not what about old fashion Chicken Soup if you did not lose your taste.Im Going to Remington Park to take in Some Horse Races.You want to go out and Stay 6 feet apart the racetrack is where to go other in Saratoga or Del Mar.
    what the fukk did you just say?

grease lightnin
    &amp;

my post is 100% true

i kinda think i should vaccine

but man, i just cant right now

If you haven’t had covid, you probably should, man. I got the JnJ. Not MRNA and I think it’s better

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

I get im not the most eloquent person im just a guy trying to get thru life and answering a few threads.I was just making and observation about drugs.I took 2 shots and he took all these other drugs so what are the side effects of 5 drugs or 2 shots of vaccine .Chicken soup reference was a joke.

First ... 2345678 ... Last