ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Moderna says...

If they cut the dose in half, it could free up a billion doses.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/m...170617477.html

Regulatory officials said Moderna's submission included insufficient data.

U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy previously said the booster start date for those who received two doses of the vaccine was contingent upon FDA and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) approval and guidance, but officials are now reportedly pushing back against the timeline and are asking for more time, according to the New York Times.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

You only need the first shot with Moderna, it covers you 80%. Second shot not really needed from what I'm reading. Stronger then Pfizer. I'm pushing my elderly mother to get the jab now with Moderna first shot only. Second shot makes you sick for a few days..

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16309

I got very lucky i guess with the Moderna Shot. First dose was a little Achy and Tired. Second Dose nothing but a sore arm.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You only need the first shot with Moderna, it covers you 80%. Second shot not really needed from what I'm reading. Stronger then Pfizer. I'm pushing my elderly mother to get the jab now with Moderna first shot only. Second shot makes you sick for a few days..
    The FDA is currently amending their recommendations based off of your experience with vacciantions

Thank you

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The FDA is currently amending their recommendations based off of your experience with vacciantions

Thank you

paulll
    paulll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

Yes, Moderna is so strong that even particles of steel were found in the dose of the vaccine lol. Moderna will make you a real iron man

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I got the second shot of Moderna. About 8 hours after the 2nd shot, I felt like total crap (fever/chills/body aches) for 15 hours.

Then I was back to 100% and flew to Vegas 48 hours after my 2nd shot.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    I got the second shot of Moderna. About 8 hours after the 2nd shot, I felt like total crap (fever/chills/body aches) for 15 hours.

Then I was back to 100% and flew to Vegas 48 hours after my 2nd shot.

Can you feel the mRNA instructing your body how to create the spike proteins?

Last edited by ericc; 09-09-21 at 04:03 PM.