grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yes. He also only bets -180 and up lines.
    Ahahaha

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    So are you suggesting everyone WAIT to get Covid then take Ivermectin after you are sick???

Let's say
    Ivermectin, Monoclonal antibodies, steroids, hydroxychloroquine, etc., all work. Why go that route versus just getting vaccinated? You are still injecting shit into your body but in these cases AFTER you're already sick. Dumb.

No. If you think you’re better off getting the vax, get it. I told my mom to get it. I got it because of my job.

But kids? Nah. I won’t be vaxxing mine unless they’ are successful in completely removing them from society without it.

And I am not advocating for the use of ivermectin. I am saying all the bullshit calling it horse dewormer looks like a pharma psyop. It is widely used for humans around the world. And regardless of what our doc in this thread says, it looks like it works. So if it’s safe, why not let people take it? Hint: because it’s off patent and only costs 40 cents a dose.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    No. If you think you’re better off getting the vax, get it. I told my mom to get it. I got it because of my job.

But kids? Nah. I won’t be vaxxing mine unless they’ are successful in completely removing them from society without it.

And I am not advocating for the use of ivermectin. I am saying all the bullshit calling it horse dewormer looks like a pharma psyop. It is widely used for humans around the world. And regardless of what our doc in this thread says, it looks like it works. So if it’s safe, why not let people take it? Hint: because it’s off patent and only costs 40 cents a dose.
    Last sentence pretty much is the main point of it all. Pfizer should not have been approved as well. That was all political.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10379

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yes. He also only bets -180 and up lines.
    No juice if no lose

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    No juice if no lose
    I hate that expression.
    If lose you need to win your next two flat bets to get even.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1488

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    This guy is sharp.
    False. He’s just regurgatinb some big pharma crap he read on CNN. Plenty of doctors have had great results. Media is just pushing this horse stuff hard thinking farmers are chugging their horses meds in doses meant for a horse.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Get the shots

I am looking for my 3rd

Rogan attention seeker thats all
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10379

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I hate that expression.
    If lose you need to win your next two flat bets to get even.
    Still no juice if lose...statement holds true...if lose, yes juice no good...i bet when I have an edge, never more than 1.5, not sure where he is getting me loving juice, I bet mlb nearly everyday 90% dogs...most other sports same, soccer is one sport where I feel I can get an edge and will juice, but soccer can be calculated on potential effort of team, similar to nba in that regard.

providing so much alpha in life, betting and investing across the board and all I get is shade...smh

grease lightnin
    &

Still no juice if lose...statement holds true...if lose, yes juice no good...i bet when I have an edge, never more than 1.5, not sure where he is getting me loving juice, I bet mlb nearly everyday 90% dogs...most other sports same, soccer is one sport where I feel I can get an edge and will juice, but soccer can be calculated on potential effort of team, similar to nba in that regard.

providing so much alpha in life, betting and investing across the board and all I get is shade...smh

I thought you were joking when you said that earlier. There is always juice, no matter the number. Sometimes it’s reduced, sometimes you find a better number. But there’s always juice.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Joe Rogan is a legend. Love his podcasts. Very insightful.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anti vaccers get hit hard with covid

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Good luck

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

lmfao

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Everyone probably got covid by now. He's not fat or unhealthy so he will pull through easily.
    covid don't work that way man. why do you think he panicked? he surely had some issues

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Joe Rogan, confined to Spotify, is losing influence

The comedian turned podcasting icon has become impossible to miss and a force in the industry.

https://www.theverge.com/22632213/jo...audience-reach

However, a new data investigation by The Verge finds that the powerful podcaster’s influence has waned since he went behind Spotify’s wall. His show has declined as a hype vehicle for guests, and Rogan’s presence as a mainstay in the news has plummeted.

Despite likely losing listeners in his switch over to Spotify, Rogan’s show still appears to be reaching more people than it did in prior years.

Rogan’s team did not respond to a request for comment.

Spotify declined to comment on this report or offer any sort of numbers around Rogan’s performance.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

These media hacks are a special breed. Rogan ranted and raved against vaccines but once his ass got sick, he tried everything he could to get better. Just another scared pussy.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Was wondering why the Kiss tour has been postponed.

Oh, Vaccination Peddlers Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley have Covid.

Go figure.

Gene Simmons isn't worried if an idiot gets COVID and dies

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/gene...vid-interview/
    “We are not allowing roadies or anybody else to be anywhere backstage unless they’re vaccinated and the masks are on the whole time.”

I'm a little concerned because looks like mr. Simmons wasn't clear about the booster shots. I don't think he mentioned it at all (or did he?) so how are they going to make sure the vaccinated people really are safe? I think he should make an update about the booster shot and how often each vaccinated individual should take it

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    lol Eric Clapton what a fruitcake. He had agenda long before, so I'm not inclined to just believe him.
    No wrong answer pal. You questioned what I posted then. I was 100% accurate and it was 100% true. I don’t post BS here
    same with my other post. It is 100% true

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

These media hacks are a special breed. Rogan ranted and raved against vaccines but once his ass got sick, he tried everything he could to get better. Just another scared pussy.
    I know, right. It's strange that they do that. Here's another example. Oh, she did take the vaccine but that's precisely what caused a problem. Take a look: https://thecovidblog.com/2021/09/02/...rna-injection/

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Keep wearing the masks and pumping booster shots in your arm for the rest of your life Mac.

Covid ain't going away with open borders for starters. Wait til winter hits every year. Covid is more contagious then the flu now. It mutates also. Welcome to the Covid roller coaster ride that never stops!

I'd rather get Covid like I did already and beat it and live my life free of getting booster shots and wearing a mask on my face for years and years. Fock that!! Garbage!!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    covid don't work that way man. why do you think he panicked? he surely had some issues
    It does work that way. I got it and had a paper cut that hurt worse.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Keep wearing the masks and pumping booster shots in your arm for the rest of your life Mac.

Covid ain't going away with open borders for starters. Wait til winter hits every year. Covid is more contagious then the flu now. It mutates also. Welcome to the Covid roller coaster ride that never stops!

I'd rather get Covid like I did already and beat it and live my life free of getting booster shots and wearing a mask on my face for years and years. Fock that!! Garbage!!

Jibby mac4lyfe is complaining that joe Rogan tried everything he could to get better. That he is a pussy for trying to get better? Can you explain to me how his post makes any sense?

grease lightnin
    &

Do you listen to Rogan? He doesn’t rant about anything, really. And he did not rant against vaccines.

Demonata

Do you listen to Rogan? He doesn’t rant about anything, really. And he did not rant against vaccines.
    Yeah I listen to every episode while at work and never hear him say he's anti vaccine.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Jesus Christ, covid is such a political fukin joke. Stop smoking, stop drinking alcohol, stop doing drugs, start exercising, lose weight, get off your ass and get away from your phone and PC, start eating fruits and vegetables... don't be a brainwashed penetrating idiot.
    This is Jibby type of retardation. I don’t think you are the guy who should be asking people not to get brainwashed lol

Thor4140

Who has time to sit and listen to a podcast for two or three hours a day. I used to love Joe as a ufc commentator but he has turned into a hyping fool bullshitting people how he really feels about a fight. I also believes he bets on the fights and his commentary reflects that. Mauro Ranallo clone now. Hyping bullshit an idiot would believe to make you think a fight is competitive

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Whose Joe Rogan.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Who has time to sit and listen to a podcast for two or three hours a day. I used to love Joe as a ufc commentator but he has turned into a hyping fool bullshitting people how he really feels about a fight. I also believes he bets on the fights and his commentary reflects that. Mauro Ranallo clone now. Hyping bullshit an idiot would believe to make you think a fight is competitive
    I listen in the car sometimes. Don’t listen to them all, just the ones that sound interesting to me

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I listen to it at work. Helps my shift go by. Also who cares if he bets the fights. Fighters bet the fights too. I respect Rogan. Whats good about opinions is you have an opinion to dislike him.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby mac4lyfe is complaining that joe Rogan tried everything he could to get better. That he is a pussy for trying to get better? Can you explain to me how his post makes any sense?
    It tells me they are losing the argument. No it doesn't make sense at all. Not much these libtards say and write makes common sense half the time.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Means they are losing the argument. No it doesn't make sense at all.
    Thanks, it's what I figured

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Whose Joe Rogan.
    Nobody.

Thor4140

I listen to it at work. Helps my shift go by. Also who cares if he bets the fights. Fighters bet the fights too. I respect Rogan. Whats good about opinions is you have an opinion to dislike him.
    D if he is gonna bet a fight and bullshit about the fight to favor his guy that is terrible. You can’t be doing that as an announcer for goodness sakes. Haven’t you ever heard him doing a fight and you thought to yourself “what the fuk is he watching” Jim lampley was famous for this but he was just a blind idiot.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 09-02-21 at 07:39 PM.

Thor4140

I listen in the car sometimes. Don’t listen to them all, just the ones that sound interesting to me
    Grease i hope the fuk you are also driving in the car cause than i would really think you were strange.

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12855

so what he's sick for a few days why is that news, remember when people use to say there's a bad flu bug going around?

First 123456 ... Last