jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think he was vaccinated also right

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You dumb ass Dems and Libs thinking Covid is AIDS and sh#$ lol fukkingunreal you people are

Go play peek-a-boo with Biden in a basement lol

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

His show/podcast has DETERIORATED IMMENSELY.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    His show/podcast has DETERIORATED IMMENSELY.
    Wasn't his contract 10 years 100 million??? Even he was surprised he got that deal.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Ivermectin is not JUST a veterinary drug. Joe was certainly taking the human version. It is used to treat multiple illnesses around the world. The guy who invented it won a fukkin Nobel prize.

The fact that the idea that it is solely for horses and cows has gone viral is eyebrow raising.

The difference between ivermectin and monoclonal antibody treatments is about $5k. Efficacy? Much harder to tell a difference.

Don’t take my word for it, do your own research.

But it is amazing to me how stupid “people” in the collective sense have become.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Tim Pool on there is solid stuff. He hates trump, and pool is 100% liberal. Now days when you watch “timcast”? Very interesting stuff on there
    tim pool is not liberal lmfao

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I would say wikki is so slow but he might call me racist
    I would say you entered this conversation to upset me and you would agree with me

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It's approved under EUA, just like the vaccine is or was.
    yep I'm just saying if those who are vaccine hesitant should be hesitant to take this also, because of the fact that its authorized for emergency use and didn't get full approval yet. Then again, vaccine skeptics aren't that logical.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Stake - Rogan just spent thousands in experimental drugs, horse deworm medicine, monoclonal antibodies, steroids, antibiotics, vitamin a,c and d, herbal medicines, was on drip therapy, theraflu, pain killers, etc. He looks like he's about to keel over. He's in his 50s but looks like he's at least 75 in that video. Skin pale as fukk, voice slurred like a punch drunk boxer, eyes totally bloodshot.

and you guys still want to convince us that Covid is just a little flu.
    and Rogan is in great shape. He talked a big game but took all that shit even though he was high off vitamin D and good health. Imagine what it would take for someone who is not in shape like him.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think he was vaccinated also right
    he never said he was. I doubt he was actually

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You dumb ass Dems and Libs thinking Covid is AIDS and sh#$ lol fukkingunreal you people are

Go play peek-a-boo with Biden in a basement lol
    in so sorry that some of your family members didn't die yet. Some here take this shit serious. I am at teo family members so far. Stop politicizing a virus

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Ivermectin is not JUST a veterinary drug. Joe was certainly taking the human version. It is used to treat multiple illnesses around the world. The guy who invented it won a fukkin Nobel prize.

The fact that the idea that it is solely for horses and cows has gone viral is eyebrow raising.

The difference between ivermectin and monoclonal antibody treatments is about $5k. Efficacy? Much harder to tell a difference.

Don’t take my word for it, do your own research.

But it is amazing to me how stupid “people” in the collective sense have become.
    it has been shown to have no known benefits to covid patients, and thats coming from Doctors with degrees.Should we take your word for it or actual studies?

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    it has been shown to have no known benefits to covid patients, and thats coming from Doctors with degrees.Should we take your word for it or actual studies?
    Buddy, it is being prescribed by doctor with degrees for treatment of covid across the WORLD.

We are being lied to on the DAILY.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...52297521000883

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32538

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    That’s hysterical. Guy is very dooshy.
    He's an out of his mind lunatic.
    Dana's bitch boy.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10506

Please do not take ivermectin for Covid, it’s used to treat worms and lice, not viruses. Full stop. Neither the mechanism of action for this medication or any other antibiotic makes any sense to treat covid. Sure some antiviral could slow the virus down, but those are antivirals, not fuking antiparasitics or antibiotic. Also antibodies cld work but again, not a cure, just slow it down. Either way, if you are healthy and not in hospital I wouldn’t worry about doing anything but taking vitamins and staying away from people to not get them sick. I am amazed how now everyone is a doctor all the sudden and are ready to listen to any quack doctor or politician who tells them what the y want to hear.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25738

It is not that serious for healthy people. No worse than the sniffles.
    Just some rest and hot tea should take care of it.

He said he got tested in the morning. “It turns out I got Covid,” he said, before explaining his treatment regimen:
    So we immediately threw the kitchen sink at it. All kinds of meds. Monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Z-Pak, Prednisone, everything. And I also got an NAD drip and a vitamin drip, and I did that three days in a row.

Good luck to the JoeBlow getting their hands on the kitchen sink treatment the first day you are positive.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Please do not take ivermectin for Covid, it’s used to treat worms and lice, not viruses. Full stop. Neither the mechanism of action for this medication or any other antibiotic makes any sense to treat covid. Sure some antiviral could slow the virus down, but those are antivirals, not fuking antiparasitics or antibiotic. Also antibodies cld work but again, not a cure, just slow it down. Either way, if you are healthy and not in hospital I wouldn’t worry about doing anything but taking vitamins and staying away from people to not get them sick. I am amazed how now everyone is a doctor all the sudden and are ready to listen to any quack doctor or politician who tells them what the y want to hear.

Why is it being prescribed by bdoctors around the world with positive results, then?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Load up Vitamin D and Zinc keep it simple

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10506

Why is it being prescribed by bdoctors around the world with positive results, then?
    As far as I can tell ivermectin use appears popular in 3rd world countries with very poor resources. There are no good RCT showing ivermectin works. It’s frankly dangling a carrot, people feel like they have lost control of their lives so believing in a controversial cure somehow soothes their smooth brains, similar to how hydroxychloroquine or remdesivir were portrayed. The fact is a virus is very difficult to treat, because it works similar to cancer, it infects your own cells, so you almost have to destroy your own body to destroy the virus. Unless you need to go into the hospital because your breathing is bad or experiencing chest pains concerning for clots, just stay home and take vitamins. No need to risk adverse side affects to get some placebo affect.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21809

You got any legit peer-reviewed studies to prove the "positive results"?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    As far as I can tell ivermectin use appears popular in 3rd world countries with very poor resources. There are no good RCT showing ivermectin works. It’s frankly dangling a carrot, people feel like they have lost control of their lives so believing in a controversial cure somehow soothes their smooth brains, similar to how hydroxychloroquine or remdesivir were portrayed. The fact is a virus is very difficult to treat, because it works similar to cancer, it infects your own cells, so you almost have to destroy your own body to destroy the virus. Unless you need to go into the hospital because your breathing is bad or experiencing chest pains concerning for clots, just stay home and take vitamins. No need to risk adverse side affects to get some placebo affect.
    This guy is sharp.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

A judge in Ohio ordered a hospital to give it to a patient that was dying.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...ospital-covid/

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Invermecin AKA the Wonder Drug, is, in fact, being tested in clinical trials, as a Covid CURE, according to the WHO.

It's other uses in humans are as a parasite remover, lice remover, roscea cure and ringworm killer.

We'll see how the trials go, but honestly if you've got Covid & the 'jab' has proven worthless at prevention & certainly isn't a cure, then why not self administer what's already being prescribed in trials?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

how so? tell me about me
    sorry bro, i was pissed off last night
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Love his podcast. I mainly listen to the episodes where he has other comedians on though.
    I mainly listen to the scientists that come on

since hes off youtube, i dont listen much anymore though

TheMoneyShot

in so sorry that some of your family members didn't die yet. Some here take this shit serious. I am at teo family members so far. Stop politicizing a virus
    Hey boss man... only one politicizing anything is you with your posts!! HELLO!!?? lol

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11271

Mac4Lyfe

Don’t take my word for it, do your own research. But it is amazing to me how stupid “people” in the collective sense have become.
    Rogan took both Ivermectin and Monoclonal Antibody treatments. In addition to half a dozen other shit.

WHEN ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS GET VACCINATED.

Z-Pac is made by Pfizer. Ivermectin is made by Merck and monoclonal antibodies by Regeneron. All multibillion dollar Big Pharma, but I do love the irony of refusing a free vaccine made by Pfizer that is FDA approved now to instead pay Pfizer for a Z-Pac and thinking you stuck it to The Man.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: d2bets

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You got any legit peer-reviewed studies to prove the "positive results"?
    See the link I posted above. “Peer reviewed”. Lol. You and the CDC only use that when it suits you. Like the non-peer reviewed study out of MA that caused them to tell everyone to put their masks back on.

Mac4Lyfe

Need more proof the vaccines work???

Barry Sanders is about the same age as Rogan. He got Covid and had NO SYMPTOMS.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    This guy is sharp.

pretty sure he’s a doctor.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

saloon

racist

Mac4Lyfe

See the link I posted above. “Peer reviewed”. Lol. You and the CDC only use that when it suits you. Like the non-peer reviewed study out of MA that caused them to tell everyone to put their masks back on.
    So are you suggesting everyone WAIT to get Covid then take Ivermectin after you are sick???

Let's say
    Ivermectin, Monoclonal antibodies, steroids, hydroxychloroquine, etc., all work. Why go that route versus just getting vaccinated? You are still injecting shit into your body but in these cases AFTER you're already sick. Dumb.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Need more proof the vaccines work???

Barry Sanders is about the same age as Rogan. He got Covid and had NO SYMPTOMS.

You're not this stupid are you?

Up to 40% of documented Covid cases are asymptomatic.

JFC what it must be like to live life as a naive liberal.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

pretty sure he’s a doctor.
    Yes. He also only bets -180 and up lines.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5493

Everyone probably got covid by now. He's not fat or unhealthy so he will pull through easily.

First 12345 ... Last