grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Grease i hope the fuk you are also driving in the car cause than i would really think you were strange.
    Hahahahaha. Just sitting in the driveway. If you came to my house and saw the chaos, you wouldn’t think it’s all that strange…. But yes, of course it’s when I am driving

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Hahahahaha. Just sitting in the driveway. If you came to my house and saw the chaos, you wouldn’t think it’s all that strange…. But yes, of course it’s when I am driving
    I gotcha guys now. I was under the impression you guys can’t/wait till the show comes on and put it on. My drive is the jimmy Smith Show Sirius 156.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    I know, right. It's strange that they do that. Here's another example. Oh, she did take the vaccine but that's precisely what caused a problem. Take a look: https://thecovidblog.com/2021/09/02/...rna-injection/
    A simple google search could not find anything on an Eve Dale. Where did you get your information?? This looks fake.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Jibby mac4lyfe is complaining that joe Rogan tried everything he could to get better. That he is a pussy for trying to get better? Can you explain to me how his post makes any sense?
    You don't see the irony? Joe Rogan said covid was nothing. That it was just the flu BUT once his ass got deathly sick, he did just about any and everything because he was scared shitless.

If covid was nothing then why the fukk didn't he gut it out? That lil pussy was crying like a baby. Same thing you'll be doing.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

It does work that way. I got it and had a paper cut that hurt worse.
    Thats your experience but other healthy people got it bad.

wikkidinsane

https://www.reddit.com/r/thefightera...tely_retarded/

joe arguing with a doctor how hes been exposed to covid and still didnt get it

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    A simple google search could not find anything on an Eve Dale. Where did you get your information?? This looks fake.
    Yes, it's probably fake. But do we at least agree that all vaccinated people should get a booster shot asap?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

The Shill got COVID? No way! Where did that weird queer-like bald-headed freak come from anyway and become popular? That fool shouldn't be reproducing his shit genes either.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Last sentence pretty much is the main point of it all. Pfizer should not have been approved as well. That was all political.
    100%

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    He feels fine, that is other than he had to cancel a show:

He looks like a bloated, delusional sick individual. Takes a bunch of garbage fake ass shit that will probably kill him, when all he had to do was get vaccinated. Pure ignorance.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22894

Surely Rogan must have passed by now after all its the most deadly virus known to the Marxist Left

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    He looks like a bloated, delusional sick individual. Takes a bunch of garbage fake ass shit that will probably kill him, when all he had to do was get vaccinated. Pure ignorance.
    Let us know when he dies

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    You’re a bitter old woman.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Let's keep this simple.

How about some people go ahead and get the experimental jabs and never ending booster shots.

The other side can stock up on ivermectin, hydroxy, quercetin, etc.

See you in the Spring... or maybe we won't.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

American friends and relatives hating one another over the reaction to vax or not to vax is disgusting.

If you want to vax or not that's your decision... I got the jab because of travel requirements.

There is no TRUE VACCINE available but we are expected to get the basic inoculation and endless "boosters" against new variants of the Wuhan19 universal scourge of Xi's curse.

Where is the absolute CCP vaccine cure from the perpetrators of this attack on the world?
    Your disgust and hatred should be on China's doorstep not on your fellow Americans.

Last edited by 19th Hole; 09-03-21 at 12:04 PM.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    American friends and relatives hating one another over the reaction to vax or not to vax is disgusting.

If you want to vax or not that's your decision... I got the jab because of travel requirements.

There is no TRUE VACCINE available but we are expected to get the basic inoculation and endless "boosters" against new variants of the Wuhan19 universal scourge of Xi's curse.

Where is the absolute CCP vaccine cure from the perpetrators of this attack on the world?
    Your disgust and hatred should be on China's doorstep not on your fellow Americans.

I wish you didn’t get the vaccine.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i agree

most conservatives would put the blame there if not attacked relentlessly by the democrat party from china

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I wish you didn’t get the vaccine.
    ~~~

Fluffer Vitturd is difficult to understand with the ever present sperm stuck on his keyboard fingers
    and the constant tablespoon of shit in his mouth.

But then Fluffer is the most owned poster so everyone knows he's not worth the effort.

vitterd

~~~

Fluffer Vitturd is difficult to understand with the ever present sperm stuck on his keyboard fingers
    and the constant tablespoon of shit in his mouth.

But then Fluffer is the most owned poster so everyone knows he's not worth the effort.
    I have destroyed every poster that has tried me. You are constantly getting buried by everybody.

tommir99

I have destroyed every poster that has tried me. You are constantly getting buried by everybody.
    How do you destroy them? By responding to a post on an online forum?

vitterd

Yes

tommir99

Yes
    I see. Keep destroying them then. I hope I didn't destroy anyone by responding

wikkidinsane

[Jibby mac4lyfe is complaining that joe Rogan tried everything he could to get better. That he is a pussy for trying to get better? Can you explain to me how his post makes any sense?

QUOTE=JIBBBY;30509752]It tells me they are losing the argument. No it doesn't make sense at all. Not much these libtards say and write makes common sense half the time.[/QUOTE]

I'm with Mac on this 1. I've logged a lot of hours listening to Rogan and he was pushing good health and vitamin C And VITAMIN d and zinc and he was saying if you're healthy you don't need any of the other shit. So, by him taking all that extra shit because if a little covid is kinda phussy

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Isn't it strange that people catch covid multiple times? They keep saying its a different variant. However, just consider something I said 1.5 years ago. Radiation poisoning would get you sick over and over again because radiation might not go away for a very long time especially if its your technology.

Look up radiation poison sickness symptoms and match them to Covid symptoms. I said this 1.5 years ago, but people refuse to acknowledge this possibility.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Joe Rogan beat Covid in 3 days when he was interviewed. Not vaccinated. Next.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Joe Rogan beat Covid in 3 days when he was interviewed. Not vaccinated. Next.
    He's a cut-out phagot.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    He's a cut-out phagot.
    He'd beat your asss. Dude is a legit black belt in Jits.

19th Hole

~~~
    EXACTLY!!
    The Fluffler Vitturd eats his own shit on the daily and calls it winning.
    He thinks Biden's smegma is dessert...he's an absolute fool.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

~~~
    EXACTLY!!
    The Fluffler Vitturd eats his own shit on the daily and calls it winning.
    He thinks Biden's smegma is dessert...he's an absolute fool.
    Terdy is a legend in his own mind on SBR. He destroys no one.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Rogan a libtard, Bernie loving commie dipshit

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

oh look, another one

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    [Jibby mac4lyfe is complaining that joe Rogan tried everything he could to get better. That he is a pussy for trying to get better? Can you explain to me how his post makes any sense?

QUOTE=JIBBBY;30509752]It tells me they are losing the argument. No it doesn't make sense at all. Not much these libtards say and write makes common sense half the time.

I'm with Mac on this 1. I've logged a lot of hours listening to Rogan and he was pushing good health and vitamin C And VITAMIN d and zinc and he was saying if you're healthy you don't need any of the other shit. So, by him taking all that extra shit because if a little covid is kinda phussy[/QUOTE]

You are a democrat so of course you will agree with mac. So eating healthy instead of getting a governmental vaccine makes you a pussy? Being a sherp makes you tough? Typical liberal logic.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

shaddup dummy

and to hole 19... taking the needle to travel is no excuse you puzzy

grease lightnin
    &

I went to check the cnn clip and insta clip separately to verify this and it is 100% true. Holeeee fuk. Fuk CNN

See insta clip a few posts above and here is CNN clip:

https://youtu.be/3UhZ4at2DIs

First 1234567 ... Last