wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Joe Rogan beat Covid in 3 days when he was interviewed. Not vaccinated. Next.
    I would challenge that. his last Jre episode was aug 26. I think it was a publicity stunt to push a narrative

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I'm with Mac on this 1. I've logged a lot of hours listening to Rogan and he was pushing good health and vitamin C And VITAMIN d and zinc and he was saying if you're healthy you don't need any of the other shit. So, by him taking all that extra shit because if a little covid is kinda phussy
    You are a democrat so of course you will agree with mac. So eating healthy instead of getting a governmental vaccine makes you a pussy? Being a sherp makes you tough? Typical liberal logic.[/QUOTE]

not a democrat.No,pushing for all those things Rogan did just so he can combat covid but then turning to ivermectim , a drug that the maker of the drug does absolutely nothing for covid, makes Joe Rogan a phussy

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    After listening to Rogan list all those drugs he took to get better from Covid i would have much rather get the Vaccine when i did.people say they dont trust the vaccine but then put 5 other drugs in there system.If i do get it i hope not what about old fashion Chicken Soup if you did not lose your taste.Im Going to Remington Park to take in Some Horse Races.You want to go out and Stay 6 feet apart the racetrack is where to go other in Saratoga or Del Mar.
    exactly lol

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Well, I've had the flu dozens of times over the years and never got a flu shot. So I guess that if I get sick with Covid again, I'll just do what I did the last time that I had it.

These Pfizers shots don't seem to be working very well anyways. There are tons of people still getting sick regardless.

I sure in the Hell am not going to get a shot every 5 months like these goofs are talking about. If you guys want to get shots for the rest of your life to protect you from a virus with a 99.9% survival rate, then more power to you.
    covid is far more serious than the flu. there is no long haul flu lol

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    wtf are you talking about

Why would you say something you know nothing about? Just dont say anything if you have no clue

The Pfizer vaccine was granted a full FDA approval for anyone 16 and up. The fukk you talking about "emergency use" only, that doesnt even make sense

Now that you've been caught in another lie, you can try and spin it into a discussion about the fda and what their approval means ya dunce
    like a week ago only. But is that it. Are they never wrong?

The FDA also approved Aspartame. It's quite an interesting story how it was approved way back when. They rejected it a few times but suddenly is was approved.

Other things the FDA have approved:

- Tobacco
    - Partially Hydrogenated Oils / Artificial Trans Fat

- Foods Containing Flame Retardants
    - Quaaludes
    - Cylert
    - Des
    - Posicor
    - PTZ/Metrazol
    - Viox
    - Sulfites on Fresh Vegetables (Approved in 1982 / Banned in 1986)

- Artificial Coloring Red No. 3 – Erythrosine
    - Antibiotics in Animal Feed for Growth Promotion

10 dangerous drugs recalled by the FDA

• Bromfenac (Duract) ...
    • Levamisole (Ergamisol) ...
    • Rofecoxib (Vioxx) ...
    • Isotretinoin (Accutane) ...
    • Sibutramine (Meridia) ...
    • Terfenadine (Seldane) Time on the market: 1985-1998. ...
    • Troglitazone (Rezulin) Time on the market: 1997-2000. ...
    • Efalizumab (Raptiva) Years on the market: 2003-2009

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    covid is far more serious than the flu. there is no long haul flu lol
    It depends on the person.

Last November, my 69 year old mother had Sepsis and Bronchitis, and then got Covid from my dad. She didn't even know that she had Covid until she went to the hospital a few weeks later to get blood work done and they told her that she was in the final stages of Covid.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/r...-no-ivermectin

Media getting DESTROYED w lies here

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Do you scold everyone you see joyfully eating bacon cheeseburgers, and tell them that they are downplaying the seriousness of heart disease—that a lot of people have died from it and that they and their family members wish they were still around to be joyful?

My guess is…. no you haven’t…. because CNN hasn’t told you to.
    No because their actions dont directly affect me and because in society there are acceptable preventative measures for the individual if they would like to take it. Plus heart disease isnt contagious. Unfortunately with covid actions from others can affect people and the preventative measures that are trying to get put into place are being fought by some. So I get you were trying to be crafty with your example but unfortunately its an example that is wildly far away from the issue on hand. Maybe you could use AIDS next time as an example?

Also if you truly believe that people go onto one news network and dont use multiple sources for their news I'm saddened by your ignorant thought process. No one does this, you need to get out of your bubble and talk to people. Honestly most people dont even use CNN as one of their news resources. Lets get a new narrative grease

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    No because their actions dont directly affect me and because in society there are acceptable preventative measures for the individual if they would like to take it. Plus heart disease isnt contagious. Unfortunately with covid actions from others can affect people and the preventative measures that are trying to get put into place are being fought by some. So I get you were trying to be crafty with your example but unfortunately its an example that is wildly far away from the issue on hand. Maybe you could use AIDS next time as an example?

Also if you truly believe that people go onto one news network and dont use multiple sources for their news I'm saddened by your ignorant thought process. No one does this, you need to get out of your bubble and talk to people. Honestly most people dont even use CNN as one of their news resources. Lets get a new narrative grease

If you’re vaccinated, why are you worried about what other people are doing?

goduke

If you’re vaccinated, why are you worried about what other people are doing?
    Is covid not contagious anymore? Isnt it really that simple of why I would care?

DwightShrute

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    like a week ago only. But is that it. Are they never wrong?

The FDA also approved Aspartame. It's quite an interesting story how it was approved way back when. They rejected it a few times but suddenly is was approved.

Other things the FDA have approved:

- Tobacco
    - Partially Hydrogenated Oils / Artificial Trans Fat

- Foods Containing Flame Retardants
    - Quaaludes
    - Cylert
    - Des
    - Posicor
    - PTZ/Metrazol
    - Viox
    - Sulfites on Fresh Vegetables (Approved in 1982 / Banned in 1986)

- Artificial Coloring Red No. 3 – Erythrosine
    - Antibiotics in Animal Feed for Growth Promotion

10 dangerous drugs recalled by the FDA

• Bromfenac (Duract) ...
    • Levamisole (Ergamisol) ...
    • Rofecoxib (Vioxx) ...
    • Isotretinoin (Accutane) ...
    • Sibutramine (Meridia) ...
    • Terfenadine (Seldane) Time on the market: 1985-1998. ...
    • Troglitazone (Rezulin) Time on the market: 1997-2000. ...
    • Efalizumab (Raptiva) Years on the market: 2003-2009

lol

Exactly what I expected

Dumbass Demon said it only has fda approval for emergency use only. He lied, I corrected. And I 100% expected the narrative to change, as you did, to take the focus off the fact the fda approved it and place it on the fda's credibility.

I actually posted about it weeks ago when someone commented on the approval status of the vaccine. Everyone kept saying it wasnt fully approved and I posted "as soon as it is approved, the same people will say well its the fda the approval means nothing"

And thats what is happening.

DwightShrute

lol

Exactly what I expected

Dumbass Demon said it only has fda approval for emergency use only. He lied, I corrected. And I 100% expected the narrative to change, as you did, to take the focus off the fact the fda approved it and place it on the fda's credibility.

I actually posted about it weeks ago when someone commented on the approval status of the vaccine. Everyone kept saying it wasnt fully approved and I posted "as soon as it is approved, the same people will say well its the fda the approval means nothing"

You are correct, it was JUST approved after 9 months of people taking it.
    Well the drug companies are still immune from lawsuits if you suffer an illness or die after taking the vaccine. Its pretty understandable that people would be still skeptical. Pfizer has paid out billions in settlements and fines over that last few years.

I think I read that 14 of the last 20 billionaires came from the pharmaceutical industry.

I just hope people don't get sick by the millions from these vaccines down the road.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

lol

Exactly what I expected

lol Kraken you right. I was going to chime in with the same thing but I realize it's pointless.

But I question whether Demon lied. Lie does imply intention and while he does show he would lie, like discounting your 1st person account as lies to fit his false narrativbe (which pretty much makes him an asshole), I think something like the FDA approval may just had been ignorance.

Many posters haves shown to be broadly uneducated when it comes to COVID, treatments, cases, vaccines, I could keep going, so it wouldn't be a stretch to figure he just didn't know. Not at all.

When it threatens the political narrative, then ignorance is bliss for many. Demon is just too hung up politically. I once corrected him on a simple virus fact and his response was that I was liberal and he called me some name.

Rational discussion is not in the cards for some of these posters. This topic sometimes involves interpreting statistics, and you can see that is lost on nearly everyone as so many just get it wrong. Because of that they are so easily fooled by the propaganda they watch and read.

SBR is becoming a haven for the spread of mis and dis infromation. It's everywhere, some of it so simple, yet still being spread. Seems pointless to combat it, and truthfully it reflects why some of us take money out of their pockets each year betting sports, they can't discern.

It's so bad that some posters will somehow get a political or vaccine stance from me out of this post, when I offered not even a hint of how I lean on those issues. If a fact doesn't line up with their baseless political narrative, they resort to the childish tactics.

Let them revel in ignorance Kraken, the kinds of things they are posting when they can't stand the heat is deplorable... name calling, constantly on the defensive, acting suprised or empowered when someone gets sick, as if it wasn't expected.

They want absolutes when it fits their cause, and grey areas when it doesn't. It used to be that things like news organizations would get some facts wrong in order to get the story out first, to be first on the scene. Now the people are fooled and what they think is news is actually propaganda that is in such a hurry to get propagandize that they dont' just get the story wrong, they completely miss the facts of the original story, they fill in their own facts to fit their discussion.

That's bled down into people and how they operate, especially here at SBR. There is no thinking for themselves, they are dominated by the beliefs of others.

One problem is these posters have been corrected yet show up spouting the same incorrect nonsense in different threads.

Again, we can see why some of us take money straight out of their pockets while betting sports, they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Exploit it while you can Krackles, take their money, I have already this football season. I hope all is well with you.

DwightShrute

You've got it all figured out KVB.

Unlike Demon, where he missed the part when the FDA just approved the vaccine after 9 months of it being in use and Kraken who posted "Oklahoma ER's are backed up with patients overdosing on Ivermectin" which was fake news.

I am willing to believe that neither of them deliberately posted something which wasn't correct. There is a ton of misinformation out there. There is a huge different between making a mistake and deliberately posting lies.

We have all been bitten by fake news. Except you of course. Thankfully you are the voice of reason on SBR. Everyone should just listen to you and the world would be a perfect place.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Let's drink some horse medicine because we don't know what's in the vaccine.

Darwin's law of natural selection at work.

It's like there is a kevlar vest available that can stop a bullet but you choose to go to battle with a shield and a breast plate.
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave pavyracer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Let's drink some horse medicine because we don't know what's in the vaccine.

Darwin's law of natural selection at work.

It's like there is a kevlar vest available that can stop a bullet but you choose to go to battle with a shield and a breast plate.
    and right on queue, a poster who is unable to speak the truth no matter what. A product of the fake news machine.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    lol Kraken you right. I was going to chime in with the same thing but I realize it's pointless.

But I question whether Demon lied. Lie does imply intention and while he does show he would lie, like discounting your 1st person account as lies to fit his false narrativbe (which pretty much makes him an asshole), I think something like the FDA approval may just had been ignorance.

Many posters haves shown to be broadly uneducated when it comes to COVID, treatments, cases, vaccines, I could keep going, so it wouldn't be a stretch to figure he just didn't know. Not at all.

When it threatens the political narrative, then ignorance is bliss for many. Demon is just too hung up politically. I once corrected him on a simple virus fact and his response was that I was liberal and he called me some name.

Rational discussion is not in the cards for some of these posters. This topic sometimes involves interpreting statistics, and you can see that is lost on nearly everyone as so many just get it wrong. Because of that they are so easily fooled by the propaganda they watch and read.

SBR is becoming a haven for the spread of mis and dis infromation. It's everywhere, some of it so simple, yet still being spread. Seems pointless to combat it, and truthfully it reflects why some of us take money out of their pockets each year betting sports, they can't discern.

It's so bad that some posters will somehow get a political or vaccine stance from me out of this post, when I offered not even a hint of how I lean on those issues. If a fact doesn't line up with their baseless political narrative, they resort to the childish tactics.

Let them revel in ignorance Kraken, the kinds of things they are posting when they can't stand the heat is deplorable... name calling, constantly on the defensive, acting suprised or empowered when someone gets sick, as if it wasn't expected.

They want absolutes when it fits their cause, and grey areas when it doesn't. It used to be that things like news organizations would get some facts wrong in order to get the story out first, to be first on the scene. Now the people are fooled and what they think is news is actually propaganda that is in such a hurry to get propagandize that they dont' just get the story wrong, they completely miss the facts of the original story, they fill in their own facts to fit their discussion.

That's bled down into people and how they operate, especially here at SBR. There is no thinking for themselves, they are dominated by the beliefs of others.

One problem is these posters have been corrected yet show up spouting the same incorrect nonsense in different threads.

Again, we can see why some of us take money straight out of their pockets while betting sports, they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Exploit it while you can Krackles, take their money, I have already this football season. I hope all is well with you.

You should take your own advice then. Why take so much time out of your busy schedule to type a long post about ignorance, when you could use that time to make money?

Especially when you said it's pointless anyway. Something doesn't add up

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He'd beat your asss. Dude is a legit black belt in Jits.
    And my dick is green. It wouldn't get that far. He'd be dead before he thought he'd get his hands on me. Come at me bro. I'm surgical with this bitch Joe.

grease lightnin
    &

Is covid not contagious anymore? Isnt it really that simple of why I would care?

So then what difference does it make to you if someone else is vaccinated or not? You’re vaccinated, you’re safe.

goduke

So then what difference does it make to you if someone else is vaccinated or not? You’re vaccinated, you’re safe.
    Because the more people who acquire the illness who aren’t vaccinated the more the virus mutates. It’s been proven that the virus replicates faster in unvaccinated people. So if the virus continues to mutate then eventually the vaccine will not help me. So therefore I will care even more than I do now.
    Do you understand why other people would care now? Or still confused?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Because the more people who acquire the illness who aren’t vaccinated the more the virus mutates. It’s been proven that the virus replicates faster in unvaccinated people. So if the virus continues to mutate then eventually the vaccine will not help me. So therefore I will care even more than I do now.
    But it certainly couldn't be the people that got the vaccine are MORE likely to catch a "variant" because they now have a MORE compromised immune system from all the chemicals injected into them that suppress their immune systems? That's not possible?

grease lightnin
    &

Studies have shown that vaxxed and unvaxxed have similar viral load. Vaxxed still gets and spreads virus. Variants weren’t an issue until the last 6 months—since we have had the vaccines.

Only sure difference is the vaccine will likely keep you from getting seriously ill and natural immunity will very very likely keep you from being reinfected. Much better protection than the vaccine.

So again, if you’re vaccinated, you are safe. Stop worrying about what other people choose to do with their bodies. It does not concern you.

Kermit

You don't think that's it's mutating in the bodies of people that are vaccinated?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Bunja, I can only help you so much. You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink:

Patriots Coach Bill Belichick - Vax Hasn't Worked
    The Number Of Vaxed Players Infected During
    Training Camp Has Proven It

goduke

Studies have shown that vaxxed and unvaxxed have similar viral load. Vaxxed still gets and spreads virus. Variants weren’t an issue until the last 6 months—since we have had the vaccines.

Only sure difference is the vaccine will likely keep you from getting seriously ill and natural immunity will very very likely keep you from being reinfected. Much better protection than the vaccine.

So again, if you’re vaccinated, you are safe. Stop worrying about what other people choose to do with their bodies. It does not concern you.
    Grease how can you say that on so many accounts….
    1. You are saying variants only happened because of vaccines. That’s simply not related. Of course variants were going to take time to develop.
    2. You’re mixing up getting the virus with the virus mutating. Here’s some information on that:

“In the unvaccinated, however, the virus gets in, hijacks the cell, and turns it into a factory. It then makes thousands of copies of itself. If there’s a copying mistake or error, scientists call that a mutation.

Occasionally, a mutation can help the virus get into the body’s cells more easily. When mutations accumulate over time, new variants of a virus strain emerge.”

3. If the virus continues to mutate then the effectiveness of the vaccine will go down. We saw that already happen with this variant.

4. In response to your natural immunity comment. I agree that that helps protect you very well but there’s still data out there that says that fades and becomes less effective about 6-8 months afterwards. So by that you’re basically saying that every 8 months people should take a risk and get it, hope they aren’t one of the 1% of people who die(or whatever the exact percentage is). Meanwhile while doing that we create more mutations of this that may change the game completely( more contagious, more harmful, etc)

So based on this how can you really say that it doesn’t affect myself or others? I mean it’s very clear there can be an impact. You aren’t denying this are you?

goduke

You don't think that's it's mutating in the bodies of people that are vaccinated?
    So far no. That’s the point I’m trying to make. Studies are showing that it isn’t. I’m open to hearing if you can provide data that says otherwise though

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Bunja, I can only help you so much. You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink:

Patriots Coach Bill Belichick - Vax Hasn't Worked
    The Number Of Vaxed Players Infected During
    Training Camp Has Proven It
    Hehfest you are referring to something different then what im talking about. Sorry that you got confused.
    I’m not arguing that vaccinated people can get covid. That’s already been proven. The reason that vaccinated people are getting covid is probably a large reason due to this variant which is a mutation of the original that the vaccine was based off of.
    My point to this whole thing is studies are showing that non vaccinated people are causing the illness to mutate. When the virus mutates it has the potential to get worse or more contagious as we saw from the original to Delta.
    So I was responding to grease why I care. I’m open if you can show me data that says otherwise.
    Hopefully this helps with your confusion because your response wasn’t related to what I was saying

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    But it certainly couldn't be the people that got the vaccine are MORE likely to catch a "variant" because they now have a MORE compromised immune system from all the chemicals injected into them that suppress their immune systems? That's not possible?
    Like I stated to Kermit so far no it’s not that. Show me otherwise though if you have the data

Kermit

So far no. That’s the point I’m trying to make. Studies are showing that it isn’t. I’m open to hearing if you can provide data that says otherwise though
    Just seems kind of odd that all of these variants have come out since people started getting vaccinated. Guess it's just a coincidence.

And fukk "data" these "scientists" have been wrong about just about everything since this all started.

They don't even know.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

There seems to be plenty of medical professionals and studies that support Ivermectim use for Covid prevention and treatment. Vax does not prevent transmission. Look at Israel. That will be even more evident this fall here when you see how many vaxxed players pop positive.

People should have medical freedom. I don't relate to the other perspective at all. I cannot imagine thinking I have a right to prescribe another's diet or medicine.

terpkeg

Just seems kind of odd that all of these variants have come out since people started getting vaccinated. Guess it's just a coincidence.

And fukk "data" these "scientists" have been wrong about just about everything since this all started.

They don't even know.
    Ive seen data on variant spikes following the places with highest levels of vax trials, India, South Africa, and Brazil. Could have been bull shit and cannot find the data however. It was floating around the conservative, free web at one point.

terpkeg

Hehfest you are referring to something different then what im talking about. Sorry that you got confused.
    I’m not arguing that vaccinated people can get covid. That’s already been proven. The reason that vaccinated people are getting covid is probably a large reason due to this variant which is a mutation of the original that the vaccine was based off of.
    My point to this whole thing is studies are showing that non vaccinated people are causing the illness to mutate. When the virus mutates it has the potential to get worse or more contagious as we saw from the original to Delta.
    So I was responding to grease why I care. I’m open if you can show me data that says otherwise.
    Hopefully this helps with your confusion because your response wasn’t related to what I was saying
    Where do you find these studies?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    There seems to be plenty of medical professionals and studies that support Ivermectim use for Covid prevention and treatment. Vax does not prevent transmission. Look at Israel. That will be even more evident this fall here when you see how many vaxxed players pop positive.

People should have medical freedom. I don't relate to the other perspective at all. I cannot imagine thinking I have a right to prescribe another's diet or medicine.
    Just a month ago, over 70% of the people in Massachusetts that had Covid were fully vaccinated. This was about the same time that Biden said that if you were fully vaccinated, then you don't need to wear a mask.

terpkeg

IVERMECTIN🚨

In India, the Uttarakhand government announced that Ivermectin tablets will be distributed among the citizens of the state to prevent the spread of the delta variant on May 12, 2021.

Covid cases dropped by 98% and covid fatalities dropped by 99%.

Ivermectin easily controlled the more transmissible, but less deadly "delta variant" in less than a few weeks.

https://www.indiatoday.in/coronavirus-outbreak/story/ivermectin-tablet-uttarakhand-residents-prevent-covid-govt-1801863-2021-05-12

First ... 456789 Last