Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    Where do you find these studies?
    Probably from some random doctor. Then next week, another random doctor will say something that contradicts that.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

IVERMECTIN

In India, the Uttarakhand government announced that Ivermectin tablets will be distributed among the citizens of the state to prevent the spread of the delta variant on May 12, 2021.

Covid cases dropped by 98% and covid fatalities dropped by 99%.

Ivermectin easily controlled the more transmissible, but less deadly "delta variant" in less than a few weeks.

https://www.indiatoday.in/coronavirus-outbreak/story/ivermectin-tablet-uttarakhand-residents-prevent-covid-govt-1801863-2021-05-12
    What I've noticed from everyone that is all about the vaccine, they don't want to hear anything that is being reported from Israel or India.

They go by whatever Fauci says, because he knows what is best.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

And why does no one here in the vax side seem to care what is in these things? The fact that magnets stick to some people's arms is not concerning? Why should I trust the medical establishment? My Wife has worked hospitals, in management and has witnessed first hand how money drives decisions over health.

I had to diagnosis my ex-wifes ailment reading medical papers online when doctors could not do it for 10+ years. You think your doctor is researching adverse effects of the vax? Or vax contradictions for your blood type or your genes?

My oldest daughter was prescribed Zantac for over a year. Guess what....Pfizer has been sued for that. Causes cancer. I mean why would I just ignore the countless professionals who put out things like this (see below), but are censored....WHY WOULD I DO THAT (ASKING PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD):

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/t...ov-19-vaccines

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Hehfest you are referring to something different then what im talking about. Sorry that you got confused.
    I’m not arguing that vaccinated people can get covid. That’s already been proven. The reason that vaccinated people are getting covid is probably a large reason due to this variant which is a mutation of the original that the vaccine was based off of.
    My point to this whole thing is studies are showing that non vaccinated people are causing the illness to mutate. When the virus mutates it has the potential to get worse or more contagious as we saw from the original to Delta.
    So I was responding to grease why I care. I’m open if you can show me data that says otherwise.
    Hopefully this helps with your confusion because your response wasn’t related to what I was saying
    Not confused bro, just like posting my links where it sort of fits. LOL. You know I love my headlines.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Just seems kind of odd that all of these variants have come out since people started getting vaccinated. Guess it's just a coincidence.

And fukk "data" these "scientists" have been wrong about just about everything since this all started.

They don't even know.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2OW1TA

I can find more information for you but this may at least help you understand that the vaccine did not cause or lead to the Delta variant

As for the scientists, I would say if they were wrong about everything wouldnt the people who got vaccinated be dying more right now, one from the vaccine itself and two from the vaccine not working to eliminate the harsher symptons of Covid?

goduke

There seems to be plenty of medical professionals and studies that support Ivermectim use for Covid prevention and treatment. Vax does not prevent transmission. Look at Israel. That will be even more evident this fall here when you see how many vaxxed players pop positive.
    People should have medical freedom. I don't relate to the other perspective at all. I cannot imagine thinking I have a right to prescribe another's diet or medicine.
    When you say look at Israel as an example thats ok but from what I'm seeing from Israel is they are just working on using boosters to up the effectiveness of the vaccine. If they thought that process was a total waste why would they bother to continue going that route?

As for medical freedom, you are saying that with the notion that one persons choice doesnt affect someone else. But in this situation it can because its contagious. That would be like saying I have cancer so I'm going to blow myself up in an apartment complex because I dont want to wither away in pain. But you wouldnt be ok with that right? Because you would kill innocent people with your decision.

goduke

Where do you find these studies?
    https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...ds-and-changes

Theres links in the articles where i pulled the excerpt from. Studies may have been the wrong word to use because its not "controlled studies" or "trials" I think its more scientists understanding how the virus works and examining it. I'll look more tomorrow for other sources if you would like. This just happen to be the one I pulled when responding to Kermit

goduke

Just a month ago, over 70% of the people in Massachusetts that had Covid were fully vaccinated. This was about the same time that Biden said that if you were fully vaccinated, then you don't need to wear a mask.
    I think the CDC actually announced it first not Biden and he just reiterated it. And again no one is arguing that you can get Covid if you are vaccinated. You seem to be pushing that point but no one is looking for more information on that point

goduke

IVERMECTIN
    Only two states are issuing it in India. While we will see if it works without any side effects, it hasnt had any controlled trials so that wouldnt concern you. Take a drug without controlled trials and just see what happens?

In India, the Uttarakhand government announced that Ivermectin tablets will be distributed among the citizens of the state to prevent the spread of the delta variant on May 12, 2021.

Covid cases dropped by 98% and covid fatalities dropped by 99%.

Ivermectin easily controlled the more transmissible, but less deadly "delta variant" in less than a few weeks.

https://www.indiatoday.in/coronavirus-outbreak/story/ivermectin-tablet-uttarakhand-residents-prevent-covid-govt-1801863-2021-05-12
    Only two states are issuing it in India. While we will see if it works without any side effects, it hasnt had any controlled trials so that wouldnt concern you. Take a drug without controlled trials and just see what happens?

goduke

What I've noticed from everyone that is all about the vaccine, they don't want to hear anything that is being reported from Israel or India.

They go by whatever Fauci says, because he knows what is best.
    Untrue, I have no issues with Israel's reports. India I have some issue but thats because they arent exactly on the forefront of much in the world. But Israel is still proceeding with boosters for the vaccine so that tells me they think thats the best route.

goduke

And why does no one here in the vax side seem to care what is in these things? The fact that magnets stick to some people's arms is not concerning? Why should I trust the medical establishment? My Wife has worked hospitals, in management and has witnessed first hand how money drives decisions over health.

I had to diagnosis my ex-wifes ailment reading medical papers online when doctors could not do it for 10+ years. You think your doctor is researching adverse effects of the vax? Or vax contradictions for your blood type or your genes?

My oldest daughter was prescribed Zantac for over a year. Guess what....Pfizer has been sued for that. Causes cancer. I mean why would I just ignore the countless professionals who put out things like this (see below), but are censored....WHY WOULD I DO THAT (ASKING PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD):

The metal in the arm thing is a totally bogus claim. Just so I could prove to myself there was no validity to this I've tried this on countless people making it seem like a joke so they would do it. Not once did it stick.

As for your link to Dr. Young, I dont understand why you would trust a guy that went to prison for practicing medicine without a license. He also didnt graduate from the University of Utah and obtained two of his doctorate degrees from credential mills. He also said he cured a lady of cancer to which she then died a year later. How can a guy that has no ethical background be trusted? It also looks like hes been prosecuted three other times as well
    https://quackwatch.org/11ind/young3/

Now while the website is a random website if you go to the bottom of the article they source all their information so its easy to track it all down to reputable sites. I hope this helps you

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

I wonder why no one says anything about https://thecovidblog.com/

The vaccine freaks simply ignore it every time I post that link. It's hard to take seriously anything they say, when they refuse to look at the negative side of the vaccine. Kraken quickly dismissed it and called it fake. Of course he conveniently forgot to mention why he thinks it's fake

For that website to be fake all the photos, names and stories should be fake, right? Many of those victims have a facebook account. They look real to me.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25582

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    I wonder why no one says anything about https://thecovidblog.com/

The vaccine freaks simply ignore it every time I post that link. It's hard to take seriously anything they say, when they refuse to look at the negative side of the vaccine. Kraken quickly dismissed it and called it fake. Of course he conveniently forgot to mention why he thinks it's fake

For that website to be fake all the photos, names and stories should be fake, right? Many of those victims have a facebook account. They look real to me.
    How can everyone ignore the fact that pine needles from Brian's trees prevent and cure covid?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Grease how can you say that on so many accounts….
    1. You are saying variants only happened because of vaccines. That’s simply not related. Of course variants were going to take time to develop.
    2. You’re mixing up getting the virus with the virus mutating. Here’s some information on that:

“In the unvaccinated, however, the virus gets in, hijacks the cell, and turns it into a factory. It then makes thousands of copies of itself. If there’s a copying mistake or error, scientists call that a mutation.

Occasionally, a mutation can help the virus get into the body’s cells more easily. When mutations accumulate over time, new variants of a virus strain emerge.”

3. If the virus continues to mutate then the effectiveness of the vaccine will go down. We saw that already happen with this variant.

4. In response to your natural immunity comment. I agree that that helps protect you very well but there’s still data out there that says that fades and becomes less effective about 6-8 months afterwards. So by that you’re basically saying that every 8 months people should take a risk and get it, hope they aren’t one of the 1% of people who die(or whatever the exact percentage is). Meanwhile while doing that we create more mutations of this that may change the game completely( more contagious, more harmful, etc)

So based on this how can you really say that it doesn’t affect myself or others? I mean it’s very clear there can be an impact. You aren’t denying this are you?

There is data that antibodies wane. But natural immunity gives you Tcell protection, which will kick antibodies right up if need be.

The idea that variants are coming solely from unvaxxed is bullshit. I didn’t say that they are definitely coming from the vaxxed, but the timing is certainly suspicious. You can’t see that? Oh no, CNN told you that they’re not so you are good.

But even the CDC has said that breakthrough cases have as much viral load as unvaxxed.

I am not certain on variants, but I am suspicious. But the FACT is we don’t fukking know. And what we have been told is fact has been proven wrong over and over and over again.

Yet here you are, CERTAIN that the govt/CDC/media narrative is correct. Because you are brainwashed, my friend.

So with that, I am going to end my conversation with you. You appear to be a lost cause. You may have the last word.

Adieu
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 09-06-21 at 08:59 AM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

You wanna be taken seriously yet you're duped by magnets sticking to people

Have you no shame

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Nope. Seen a lot of hysterical, and very sad things.
    You're just actually that embarrassing and pathetic

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    lol

Exactly what I expected

Dumbass Demon said it only has fda approval for emergency use only. He lied, I corrected. And I 100% expected the narrative to change, as you did, to take the focus off the fact the fda approved it and place it on the fda's credibility.

I actually posted about it weeks ago when someone commented on the approval status of the vaccine. Everyone kept saying it wasnt fully approved and I posted "as soon as it is approved, the same people will say well its the fda the approval means nothing"

And thats what is happening.
    You are a dumbass libtard. Liberalism is a disease. Hopefully you get help. You anti freedom Snowflake.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Let's drink some horse medicine because we don't know what's in the vaccine.

Darwin's law of natural selection at work.

It's like there is a kevlar vest available that can stop a bullet but you choose to go to battle with a shield and a breast plate.
    Horrible comparison.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    There is data that antibodies wane. But natural immunity gives you Tcell protection, which will kick antibodies right up if need be.

The idea that variants are coming solely from unvaxxed is bullshit. I didn’t say that they are definitely coming from the vaxxed, but the timing is certainly suspicious. You can’t see that? Oh no, CNN told you that they’re not so you are good.

But even the CDC has said that breakthrough cases have as much viral load as unvaxxed.

I am not certain on variants, but I am suspicious. But the FACT is we don’t fukking know. And what we have been told is fact has been proven wrong over and over and over again.

Yet here you are, CERTAIN that the govt/CDC/media narrative is correct. Because you are brainwashed, my friend.

So with that, I am going to end my conversation with you. You appear to be a lost cause. You may have the last word.

Adieu
    So your rebuttal is to just say I’ve been brainwashed and end the conversation? What a weird way to discuss something. So the first paragraph about tcell protection was interesting and something I’ll look into more so thank you for that.
    But then you just basically covered your eyes and said anything I said can’t be true. This narrative about CNN is so odd to me since no one even uses CNN as a medical source. Is this just a go to excuse people use when they don’t like the response they get? It always seems to be CNN, Fauci, libtards, Democrats, etc. as a response from people who just answer me “none of what you read no matter where you obtained it from is true”
    It seems from your response you went from stating one area that you were confident on to then not knowing anything for sure and struggling to accept that maybe what I said could be right because you didn’t have anything to support against it. So instead of saying that you just said I was a lost cause and ran away.

grease lightnin
    &

So your rebuttal is to just say I’ve been brainwashed and end the conversation? What a weird way to discuss something. So the first paragraph about tcell protection was interesting and something I’ll look into more so thank you for that.
    But then you just basically covered your eyes and said anything I said can’t be true. This narrative about CNN is so odd to me since no one even uses CNN as a medical source. Is this just a go to excuse people use when they don’t like the response they get? It always seems to be CNN, Fauci, libtards, Democrats, etc. as a response from people who just answer me “none of what you read no matter where you obtained it from is true”
    It seems from your response you went from stating one area that you were confident on to then not knowing anything for sure and struggling to accept that maybe what I said could be right because you didn’t have anything to support against it. So instead of saying that you just said I was a lost cause and ran away.

I will respond to this and I am done. Nothing against you, let me explain.

I said you listen to CNN/MsM/CDC/Govt narrative because I know exactly what they are saying. I follow it closely. And you are parroting their talking points, to a tee. Your posts read like CBS articles.

And I simply do not have the time to argue back and forth with someone that does not think for themselves. Go read KVBs post in this thread. He is talking about you and Dante and vitterd, and others like you. Although they are more on my side than you guys, I also think he is talking about demonata, and those like him on the “this is all bullshit and we are being lied to” side.

It has nothing to do with left or right. I have had and still have opinions on both sides, and that is documented on this website.

And in addition, to you, I get the sense that it is more about being right than finding facts and truth.

And it is a waste of time. But BOL to you

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I miss pre-2016 when we used to argue about sports and food and women on this site

goduke

I will respond to this and I am done. Nothing against you, let me explain.

I said you listen to CNN/MsM/CDC/Govt narrative because I know exactly what they are saying. I follow it closely. And you are parroting their talking points, to a tee. Your posts read like CBS articles.

And I simply do not have the time to argue back and forth with someone that does not think for themselves. Go read KVBs post in this thread. He is talking about you and Dante and vitterd, and others like you. Although they are more on my side than you guys, I also think he is talking about demonata, and those like him on the “this is all bullshit and we are being lied to” side.

It has nothing to do with left or right. I have had and still have opinions on both sides, and that is documented on this website.

And in addition, to you, I get the sense that it is more about being right than finding facts and truth.

And it is a waste of time. But BOL to you
    I don’t care about being right no matter if that’s what you think. There’s no incentive to post on SBR to just be right regarding this. I want to hear both sides, I want to also post my thoughts so others can hear and look into it and generate an opinion of what they think and if I’m wrong I can hear as to why.
    A few months ago it may have been about being right I’m honestly not sure but it’s not like that anymore because at this point I want to understand if our society is going to find a common ground. I want to see if SBR can go from a place where we just lose it on each other to a place where we can have useful discussions. Because to be honest if we can do it here that means we can do it anywhere and our society isn’t as fukked as I thought.
    I’m sorry if you think I’m here to argue, I did really think I was asking useful questions and then I was frustrated on your last post when you just kind of gave up. I will read KVBs post though after it to see what he had to say.
    As for listening to certain sources I would like to add that I’ve clicked on any information links that are posted in here as well as other sources. I’m not opposed to any source as long as when I read it I can then source it in someway to legitimize it. Feel free to post information you see if you have other information. I’ll always take a look but I may have questions as to why something is if I disagree with it. Thanks for the talk

grease lightnin
    &

Lookie there. NIH absolutely did fund gain of function research and Fauci lied.

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/...t-chinese-lab/

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Lookie there. NIH absolutely did fund gain of function research and Fauci lied.

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/...t-chinese-lab/
    after we heard about covid, which came from Wuhan, China and it shut down our economies, who didn't think to themselves " gee I wonder if it came from the Wuhan institute of Virology which studies viruses and is located in Wuhan!?" I bet nearly everyone did.

When Trump suggested it did, then it immediately became political. The usual suspects started with the usual conspiracy theories and the fake news media, who called it the Chinese virus and the Wuhan virus for weeks, started calling everyone a racist whenever they referred to it as the Chinese virus.

Rather than the world coming together to make sure this didn't happen again, they swept it under the rug for the most part. Why?

Then a minor miracle happened. Some career criminal is killed by a cop in Minnesota, and the world loses its mind and no one cared about where it came from and why it happened. Perfect for people like Fauci and China.

Crazy times.

DwightShrute

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    I miss pre-2016 when we used to argue about sports and food and women on this site
    Well it's too bad that argument is a waste of time now too.

Since 2016 no-one fukks more pussy, eats more prime rib, and cashes more winners than MinnyFats.

Game over, gay boys!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Rogan haters wish they had the money and fame he does now. Let alone the fighting abilities he has. Dude is a comical stud also.

He's winning in life. Smart dude. Well rounded.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Rogan haters wish they had the money and fame he does now. Let alone the fighting abilities he has. Dude is a comical stud also.

He's winning in life. Smart dude. Well rounded.
    Like your boy above you also.

TheLock

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Well it's too bad that argument is a waste of time now too.

Since 2016 no-one fukks more pussy, eats more prime rib, and cashes more winners than MinnyFats.

Game over, gay boys!

Do you have a season long picks thread we can follow? I’d like to follow the best sports bettor on SBR!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Trumptards suggested cures so far:

Malaria drug, horse medicine, bleach, sunlight, gamma rays, doing nothing, pray it will go away by a miracle.

But, but, but we don't know what's in the vaccine!
    Last edited by pavyracer; 09-07-21 at 10:01 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Malaria drug, horse medicine, bleach, sunlight, gamma rays, doing nothing, pray it will go away by a miracle

Yet they go straight to the hospital when they get sick and pumped full of drugs they got no clue what is in them

Ironic

DwightShrute

Malaria drug, horse medicine, bleach, sunlight, gamma rays, doing nothing, pray it will go away by a miracle

Ivermectin is for humans. It is an anti-parasitic medicine. It has a over 30 year history of treating humans. Its on the World's Health Organization's list for essential medicines for over 20 years now. The two inventors of Ivermectin won the Nobel Prize. Various countries are researching Ivermectin as a possible treatment and prevention for Covid.

There are all kinds of medications used for humans and for animals. 250 million people take Ivermectin every year around the world. The CDC recommends that Ivermectin is to be given to all refugees heading to the U.S. from the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean.

No one called it a horse medicine until fake news ran another bogus story saying a hospital in OK was turning away patients because there were so many horse medicine overdoses. Turns out there wasn't even one ivermectin overdose patient. The so called fact checkers didn't bother.

No one suggested taking bleach.

Vitamin D has been proven to help with covid and many other things. Sunlight is vitamin D.

Tards are more concerned about politicizing this pandemic than doing their homework.

In your head, in your head
    Zombie, zombie, zombie, hey, hey
    What's in your head, in your head
    Zombie, zombie, zombie, hey, hey, hey, oh

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Shrooms are an excellent source of Vitamin D.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

joe looks like he lost a lot of weight. the ivemectim probably making him shit his insides out. the monoclonal antibodies the only thing that helped him imo

TheLock

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Do you have a season long picks thread we can follow? I’d like to follow the best sports bettor on SBR!
    No? Nothing?

First ... 56789 Last