jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Morino is relentless

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think KVB is going to take the bait.

Good for entertainment perhaps act getting stale.

Try a new angle

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Guys it's called turnabout is fair play.

Morino gets ragged daily in his picks-threads.

He's now had enough and fighting back.

We're all good guys here would love to see KVB & morino discuss it privately thru private messages and work it out.

Much more fun to be friends instead of enemies.
    Of course Mo gets trolled and he trolls, thats all fine. But that wasn’t was Jay was referring to

Mo said he doesn’t want to interact with KVB yet makes a thread about him. And then he says KVB has a mental illness yet it’s Mo making a thread about him all while saying he wants no interaction

The irony is great and Jay was simply pointing that out. Ao your response about “turnabout is fair play” although correct, doesn’t apply to Jays post.

Jays post was great and captured the moment perfectly

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    I don't think KVB is going to take the bait.

Good for entertainment perhaps act getting stale.

Try a new angle
    Kvb is done he is a coward.

He won't post picks in players talk and won't even post picks Ina contest where everyone can see them.

A verified coward.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The points he's a coward, not his record, a toddler could figure that out.
    All you’re saying is how much he posts about you, and yet here you’ve created a thread about him and posted 50 times in it, all about him

The irony is thick and rich

Easy to see that KVB wins again, and this time he made you look like a fool without ever saying a word

Well done KVB

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Of course Mo gets trolled and he trolls, thats all fine. But that wasn’t was Jay was referring to

Mo said he doesn’t want to interact with KVB yet makes a thread about him. And then he says KVB has a mental illness yet it’s Mo making a thread about him all while saying he wants no interaction

The irony is great and Jay was simply pointing that out. Ao your response about “turnabout is fair play” although correct, doesn’t apply to Jays post.

He is posting a hundred times a day in my threads you moron. He is obviously off mentally and the coward won't go away.

thomorino

All you’re saying is how much he posts about you, and yet here you’ve created a thread about him and posted 50 times in it, all about him

The irony is thick and rich

Easy to see that KVB wins again, and this time he made you look like a fool without ever saying a word

Well done KVB
    Get lost dumb shit I've proven he's a coward and no one has been able to defend him.

The Kraken

No one needs to defend him, thats the point. Nothing happened.

Kinda sad you’re actually an attorney and act like this

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

If you get poked in the chest enough, sooner or later you will retaliate

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

KVB is a straight no name on this board

I already pointed this shit out weeks ago

Blocked his ass, no time for computer nerds who play with mario coins

Trying to make $ here

Morino stop this nonsense

As my young disciple and someone who reminds me of myself in my early sbr days, I command you

thomorino

He is a coward who won't post picks and he's been proven to be a coward. This is a new low in stupidity even for you.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

You're coming to KVB's defense like he is a someone.

He is an insect.

40 thousand posts and not one play posted. I mentioned this a year ago.

Feels need to constantly call me out cause I owe $5 american in gold tokens yet haven't had patience to accumulate them

Guys like this are like insects

Just have to exterminate them

Already blocked him won't be seeing his name pop up anymore thank God

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11961

That's something that applies to President Trump.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    You're coming to KVB's defense like he is a someone.

He is an insect.

40 thousand posts and not one play posted. I mentioned this a year ago.

Feels need to constantly call me out cause I owe $5 american in gold tokens yet haven't had patience to accumulate them

Guys like this are like insects

Just have to exterminate them

Already blocked him won't be seeing his name pop up anymore thank God
    Exactly he's afraid to post a single play.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's something that applies to President Trump.
    Ha true.

He's had enough and the country in general is so over being used and 'poked' for far too long.

The Kraken

Im not disagreeing with ya, I just think it was pretty ironic the way he went about it. To say he doesnt care about kvb, that he doesn’t want to interact with him, yet he makes a thread about him and is calling him a coward for not coming in here to interact with him

And you know as well as I, Morino retaliates plenty.

Funniest part is kvb didnt take the bait and now Mo looks like an even bigger tard here

Hman

Im not disagreeing with ya, I just think it was pretty ironic the way he went about it. To say he doesnt care about kvb, that he doesn’t want to interact with him, yet he makes a thread about him and is calling him a coward for not coming in here to interact with him

Funniest part is kvb didnt take the bait and now Mo looks like an even bigger tard here

Yeah I've suggested they try and work it out

All it takes is pride aside and a few private message exchanges for them to be laughing about this and getting along

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

Quote Originally Posted by romecloneout View Post
    Grown man has to fudge his record on an internet forum to impress strangers.
    Beyond sad.
    What is sad is your broke ass and your clown avatar bro. I feel like the only publicity you get is when I have to tell you no one cares about what you say. I mean the posters you attack actually pay money and do something for the forum. You are about as useful as a 4wheel diesel truck a dumbfuk bought, thinking it is cool to go 0 to 60 in a homely community late at night. Go fuk off. No one cares.

unde0087
    Did we win?

By the way thermaflu you arent a person that can call out a poster like KVB. I will personally vouche for him. I talk to him and text him outside this fukin place. For your dumbass to call out a top poster it will take more than a fukin week of a contest to sell any real poster here. Are you stupid? Great job on your run but what you are doing now will completely crush you later. When you call out top pros you better give us a fukin great vid and reason. I know this guy pal. He isnt anything you are saying. Karma is going to really be fun later for you.

thomorino

He's been exposed as a coward, the dumb shit can't defend himself and neither can you.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    By the way thermaflu you arent a person that can call out a poster like KVB. I will personally vouche for him. I talk to him and text him outside this fukin place. For your dumbass to call out a top poster it will take more than a fukin week of a contest to sell any real poster here. Are you stupid? Great job on your run but what you are doing now will completely crush you later. When you call out top pros you better give us a fukin great vid and reason. I know this guy pal. He isnt anything you are saying. Karma is going to really be fun later for you.
    You are a dumb shit. Texting someone on a phone doesn't mean you know shit, he's a coward with mental issues who needs to get back on the meds

He needs to get on his meds, he's posting hundred bucks d times a day about me.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Other posters say this is totally false and that he hasn't fudged his record.

Has he messed up in the past?

Probably so at some point just like anyone else who regularly posts their picks full time.

And besides those who don't even post picks should not even have a say in the matter until they grow the balls to post their own.

Like I said the majority of us are good people and can get along great if we truly want to.
    so you're saying that all forum members should just post a bunch of random dart throws? that is what you want the forum to be about?

i guess it takes a lot of BALLS to be a self-absorbed attention whore lunatic

unreal that you continue to defend lying, misleading, and swearing at other posters just because you have your head in the sand... "other posters say this is totally false"... i guess if other posters said that grass was blue you would just take their word for that too, rather than actually look at what you are defending

unde0087
    Did we win?

You are a dumb shit. Texting someone on a phone doesn't mean you know shit, he's a coward with mental issues who needs to get back on the meds

He needs to get on his meds, he's posting hundred bucks d times a day about me.
    Ya, neither does telling posters you are a bigtime lawyer yet your dumbass is on SBR night and day 24/7. I am in that business. No fukin real lawyer, in the history of the world, has the fukin time you have to post plays all day everyday like you do. You are the biggest fraud on this site so just shut the fuk up.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Someone should tell this guy that not only are my plays posted across multiple Forums in different threads but that the single thread my plays are in and tracked gets more views per day than ALL of his threads COMBINED, consistently.

And it's posted where "no one can see them" so, well, imagine that.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

so you're saying that all forum members should just post a bunch of random dart throws? that is what you want the forum to be about?

i guess it takes a lot of BALLS to be a self-absorbed attention whore lunatic

unreal that you continue to defend lying, misleading, and swearing at other posters just because you have your head in the sand... "other posters say this is totally false"... i guess if other posters said that grass was blue you would just take their word for that too, rather than actually look at what you are defending
    Yet being the liar you are you still can't find and link a single thread with a current record that is off by more than 1 unit.

You are another coward who posts nothing but trash.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Someone should tell this guy that not only are my plays posted across multiple Forums in different threads but that the single thread my plays are in and tracked gets more views per day than ALL of his threads COMBINED, consistently.

No one reads the saloon for the most part and you know that, you are too much of a coward to post in players talk.

thomorino

Ya, neither does telling posters you are a bigtime lawyer yet your dumbass is on SBR night and day 24/7. I am in that business. No fukin real lawyer, in the history of the world, has the fukin time you have to post plays all day everyday like you do. You are the biggest fraud on this site so just shut the fuk up.
    I can do 2 things at once unlike you. Your posts are all trash, get lost. The business, a dumb shit like you isn't in any business.

thomorino

Nobody posts plays in the saloon, what an embarrassment showing what a coward he is once again.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Yet being the liar you are you still can't find and link a single thread with a current record that is off by more than 1 unit...
    Yes, because we forced you to fix them all, idiot.

Is this really the kind of stuff this guy has been posting?

They talk of Poster of the Year?

WTF is going on around here? It's bad enough he's a fraud, but he doesn't post anything worth reading either?

Strange. Sounds like Hman is part of the scam too, now. The blatant lie that posters argue whether he can track or not is very telling.

Nobody considers him an accurate record keeper.

thomorino

Kvb, afraid to post where anyone actually reads his picks, the little coward stays in the saloon.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I can do 2 things at once unlike you. Your posts are all trash, get lost. The business, a dumb shit like you isn't in any business.
    okay, well there is many here that can verify what I do and when I am at work posters don't see me post for 12 hours. You on the other hand must be sitting with clients in court texting plays apparantly everyday.

thomorino

Yes, because we forced you to fix them all, idiot.

Is this really the kind of stuff this guy has been posting?

They talk of Poster of the Year?

WTF is going on around here? It's bad enough he's a fraud, but he doesn't post anything worth reading either?

Strange. Sounds like Hman is part of the scam too, now. The blatant lie that posters argue whether he can track or not is very telling.

Nobody considers him an accurate record keeper.

None of my records have ever been off by more than 1 unit.

Ever. Bye coward, you still can't find a single link with a record ever off by more than 1 unit.

Go back to hiding in the saloon.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Yet being the liar you are you still can't find and link a single thread with a current record that is off by more than 1 unit.

You are another coward who posts nothing but trash.
    i've done that in the past and you still lie about it so what's the point?

here's a better one... WHY DON'T YOU FIND AND LINK A SINGLE ONE OF YOUR PICK THREADS WITHOUT AN ERROR IN YOUR FAVOR

thomorino

okay, well there is many here that can verify what I do and when I am at work posters don't see me post for 12 hours. You on the other hand must be sitting with clients in court texting plays apparantly everyday.
    The only business you do is cleaning toilets. You are a dumb shit trying to defend a guy who posts picks in the saloon and quota contests because he's a coward.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i've done that in the past and you still lie about it so what's the point?

here's a better one... WHY DON'T YOU FIND AND LINK A SINGLE ONE OF YOUR PICK THREADS WITHOUT AN ERROR IN YOUR FAVOR
    No you haven't, the burden is on you. No one believes you, you're a proven liar.

First 1234567 ... Last