KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I dont want to interact with him, he obviously has some mental disease, he posts a hundred times a day in my threads.
    Are you going to start quoting every song that gets posted again, like that other thread? I didn't even know you were doing that for two full pages.

It's BMOC all over again, do I need to get the mods involved with you? You seem a little psycho guy.

Habitual liar, then can't help but quote me hundreds of times, even though I never, ever interact with you and you "don't want to" interact with me.

I haven't addressed you in over a month, kid. Man you are a troll.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Are you going to start quoting every song that gets posted again, like that other thread? I didn't even know you were doing that for two full pages.

It's BMOC all over again, do I need to get the mods involved with you? You seem a little psycho guy.

Habitual liar, then can't help but quote me hundreds of times, even though I never, ever interact with you and you "don't want to" interact with me.

I haven't addressed you in over a month, kid. Man you are a troll.

You need to get on the meds coward. You are the one posting toe.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    WTF!

Here you go again you scamming con-man!...

…This BS posting all your “air-bets” without the juice like this? Just exposes you yet again

Why are you posting? Do you get extra internet time on the noodle farm for being good or something?

thomorino

Get lost coward more lies from the parasite.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    u "forgot" to count keys loss

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

the "heat" in this thread is palpable.....

having met the one man of the two (and his lovely wife) at the last bash, and with the other having gone 1-5 in the first week of btp, it's a no-brainer as to who I think is legitimate here......

KVB rules the day..... and also rules the lowly moron-oh..........

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

having met the one man of the two (and his lovely wife) at the last bash, and with the other having gone 1-5 in the first week of btp, it's a no-brainer as to who I think is legitimate here......

Pay no mind Donk, about 50 posters have called this guy out for faking his numbers and records over the last couple of years and his only answer is to fight fight fight!!

Hence the Cosby handle, the accusers just added up.

I just copied a handful of posts, and when the guy found out I don't read anything he posts because his credibility is shot, he went on tilt with a pointless thread.

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    You keep saying you don't have any inaccurate records. You get tons of them thrown in your face. You say fuk off. Rinse and repeat...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He’s a loser in every sport every year... starts new threads when he’s down, has been caught manipulating plays and records multiple times...
    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I actually caught you posting a fake record in NBA back in late 2017 if I remember correctly. If you don't recall the exchange got so heated that you got banned from the forum for it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    weird how 11-8 (57.89%) magically became 59%
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Morino, your plays are impossible to keep track of. The whole reason you get the rep you have is because your plays were scattered about, you tried to say your record was x when it was really y, and then you went back and edited all the plays when Mike called you out.

Now everyone just assumes you're lying...
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    u "forgot" to count keys loss
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Thermaflu, but your brain doesn’t add up. You lose constantly yet time & time again you say you are up. There in lies the problem, councilor.
    So you drop 1.28 units, but instead of rounding it to 1.30 lost you make it 1.20 lost...
    Very next play you risk 1.23 and count as a 1.20 loss. So that's 0.11 skimmed in just two plays. Over 300-400 plays it adds up.
    You chose to round -7.88 to -7.8 rather than -7.9. I would say that's not the norm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    guess you aren’t counting the Clemson/Texas AM over as a loss right?? You are a fukking fraud
    ...post the same side twice without Vig, on two consecutive days, claim “accident”, you forgot all about the first post because well, you just aren’t very bright. Low IQ individual. But you only count it as one loss, even though you expose yourself in this very thread as a cheat (post’s 121 and 122), and say nothing until someone questions you about your BS...
    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Wow, morono is a fraud?????

Never imagined it possible
    ...You could easily post all your “bets” in a couple of posts or start a new thread to help with your “memory troubles”
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    I just have to ask....
    How is KVB lying or getting destroyed!!!!!?????
    LMAO..
    Keep up the good work KVB
    WTF!

Here you go again you scamming con-man!...

…This BS posting all your “air-bets” without the juice like this? Just exposes you yet again

Why are you posting? Do you get extra internet time on the noodle farm for being good or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    It's pointless. Let him do his thing and when he goes tout or scams someone SBR can get rid of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It has been said before but burying thomorino is not something to brag about. Very easy task.
    ...Just love how when you get called out and you know it's true, you resort to name calling as your only retort...
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclingbettor View Post
    ...Like kvb said, do what you wanna do, they're your picks. But, I don't see how you can possibly be surprised if people are skeptical about the accuracy of your tracking. Just my 2c.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He kinda has a track record of fudging the numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    ...The morono math 8-2 = 7...

At least you got an answer to your question with his name calling response...
    That's how I kinda figured it out..
    Couple that with the fact he can't add or subtract..
    It's ridiculous but this is the personality disorder of the internet age..
    Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    I just got on him when I noticed he was using fake lines and then when his bet was losing he said "oh yea, I got it at over 3 catches, not 3.5"

Before that I had no issues with the kid. Still don't actually. I am kind of proud that a guy with his issues, is making an effort to socialize and stuff. It's high functioning.
    You also explained that it wasnt the line you booked. It was actually a half catch more in your favor and 35 cents less juice on the dollar. If you dont see that as a red flag and fishy....that on you and your integrity bud. I dont care...
    Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    Morino,

I am not trolling you.

But you are not 22-17...

2 days later and only after you were called out for it..
    You were off by 2 games after 1 day of grading..
    That's a conscious effort..
    You were exposed as a lying fraud.
    ...I am going to use the spreadsheet moving forward to simplify the process...

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Would love to see morino and KVB in the ring

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Do you think this is some kind of efight? You do realize I haven't read a post from him in over a month, right I never address him, ever. Only exception has been a couple of post in this thread, like this one...

I dont want to interact with him...
    I don't enter his threads, read his posts, or anything, but he quotes me all the time, I can see that.

This is Cosby being mad because we all got fed up with his lying and fighting and he realized I don't even read his shit.

He's just going on tilt over me.

Auto Donk

they'd both be in the ring..... kvb in his sexy wife's cinnamon ring,

the moron-oh in a sling takin' multiple bears in his ring:

in case you're wondering, that's moron-oh in the sling, holding up how many losses he had in week one of this year's version of beat the prick...... (all the while takin' a stiff rod up tthe ass via the cut out hole in his jeans)....

thomorino

Pay no mind Donk, about 50 posters have called this guy out for faking his numbers and records over the last couple of years and his only answer is to fight fight fight!!

Hence the Cosby handle, the accusers just added up.

I just copied a handful of posts, and when the guy found out I don't read anything he posts because his credibility is shot, he went on tilt with a pointless thread.

Do you think this is some kind of efight? You do realize I haven't read a post from him in over a month, right I never address him, ever. Only exception has been a couple of post in this thread, like this one...

I don't enter his threads, read his posts, or anything, but he quotes me all the time, I can see that.

This is Cosby being mad because we all got fed up with his lying and fighting and he realized I don't even read his shit.

He's just going on tilt over me.

they'd both be in the ring..... kvb in his sexy wife's cinnamon ring,

the moron-oh in a sling takin' multiple bears in his ring:

in case you're wondering, that's moron-oh in the sling, holding up how many losses he had in week one of this year's version of beat the prick...... (all the while takin' a stiff rod up tthe ass via the cut out hole in his jeans)....
    Get lost parasites, this coward found trolls pointing out honest and mi or mistakes that were corrected right away. This guy is off his meds and and obsessed with me.

thomorino

Guy is a coward who won't even post picks on contests for people to see and he hides his picks in the saloon.

Auto Donk

is good X and cbd oil "meds" in our society today?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Auto Donk

First ... 9101112