unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Yeah I'm just not one to question or worry about what anyone on here says they do for a living or in their spare time.

Not really concerned about it one way or the other to be honest.

I've seen several others say they are Attorneys at our sister-site as well as here.

If they are they are if not oh well I just give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Nice way of saying you agree

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    My lawyer will say good we have dipping sauce for the victory breadsticks
    Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    I get that but you are just continuing this. No problem with either of you but you complaining about him coming into your threads but then starting threads about him is kinda hypocritical.
    This is how you handle trolls if you ignore them they just continue to be parasites.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Mo try being the bigger man for one post

One post is all it takes and you can put this whole thing to rest

All ya gotta do is post something positive, or even neutral, in one post

If you came out and said “look, we’ve had our differences boys, I fukked up some records but trying to better, lets all drop the bs and move corward”, you could put this whole thing to bed, be the bigger man
    Kraken this has nothing to do with records. You are stupid for believing that. I called him a coward for trolling me am she had a mental breakdown and is now posting hundreds of times a day in my threads.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    This is how you handle trolls if you ignore them they just continue to be parasites.
    But they aren’t parasites if you’re actually ignoring them. You apparently aren’t.

thomorino

If you came out and said “look, we’ve had our differences boys, I fukked up some records but trying to better, lets all drop the bs and move corward”, you could put this whole thing to bed, be the bigger man
    Get lost dumb shit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hman under tremendous pressure

thomorino

Get lost dumb shits.

beavis13

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hman under tremendous pressure
    Does that mean there’s a tremendous play coming today coach?

unde0087
    Did we win?

Oh look it's the dumb shit who claims to really know kvb since he exchanges texts with him. Get lost dumb shit.
    For a lawyer you didnt read shit very well did you? I talk to the guy, infact I am sure several longtime pros knows the guy and talk to him. You are the dumbass who no people can verify shit with yet run your fukin mouth like you are some big shot that, like I said, no fukin real lawyer in any country that is anyone has the time to spend day and night on a gambling forum. Please continue you only continue to make my point more and more. Go on

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I don't give a shit what they want to do but KVB top notch in my book, especially against a guy that couldn't be a bigger fraud fuk then marinara. Guy is on SBR night and day 24/7 yet is a lawyer. Anyone with 1/12th a brain knows that is not how that works. Not even in fantasy land, that of course unless you have zero clients.
    Kvb knows I consider him a friend but he also knows I been sick of this stuff w Morino.

I don’t care if dude a lawyer, don’t care if he sometimes has discrepancies in his record, don’t care he not exactly mr personality.

Most those things would never come up if guys didn’t keep fukkin with him. He ain’t bringing the fight to them, they in his threads where I can attest all he really wants to do is talk sports and post his plays, I’ve always been of the opinion guys should be allowed to do that without having to take more than a reasonable amount of shit!! Certainly don’t think anyone should be allowed to ruin someone’s thread w pages of gibberish:

If a guy ain’t coming after ppl and is starting threads w decent conversation about the games I don’t need to like him to show same respect I would demand in any my threads. That all.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Well, I tried to help, got called a dumb shit and stupid

As i said, he’s that socially awkward, creepy guy that can’t act normal around people and thinks everyone else is the problem

Sad that in one post he could end all of this but refuses. Take note hman

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Kvb knows I consider him a friend but he also knows I been sick of this stuff w Morino.

I don’t care if dude a lawyer, don’t care if he sometimes has discrepancies in his record, don’t care he not exactly mr personality.

Most those things would never come up if guys didn’t keep fukkin with him. He ain’t bringing the fight to them, they in his threads where I can attest all he really wants to do is talk sports and post his plays, I’ve always been of the opinion guys should be allowed to do that without having to take more than a reasonable amount of shit!! Certainly don’t think anyone should be allowed to ruin someone’s thread w pages of gibberish:

If a guy ain’t coming after ppl and is starting threads w decent conversation about the games I don’t need to like him to show same respect I would demand in any my threads. That all.
    I don't post on any of their threads.

The most absurd part is they complain about the attention I'm getting when they are the ones giving the attention and creating the drama in the first place.

thomorino

Well, I tried to help, got called a dumb shit and stupid

As i said, he’s that socially awkward, creepy guy that can’t act normal around people and thinks everyone else is the problem

Sad that in one post he could end all of this but refuses. Take note hman
    I told you dumb shit this has nothing to do with me, your friend has mental problems that people like you enable.

Again, I don't post in any of his threads. He posts on all of my threads. I posted this to get him out of my threads because as I said before I don't want to interact with him.

The Kraken

Sorry my man, but it is about you.

Look at this thread, you’re the constant. KVB doesn’t really bicker back n foeth with anyone else, I occasionally do but not all that often, Mil Mike, WVU, Unde, they never go at anyone but for aome reason you’ve drawn all of them into your drama

You are the problem, and could be the solution but you refuse.

The Kraken

Is our Jalen Hurts bet still on?

thomorino

Again as 2dabank said I do not post on any of these peoples threads. They post in mine. They are the problem if you don't like me don't interact with me, I don't want to interact with any of the trolls here.

These people are obsessed with me so they are fabricating the idea my records are inaccurate.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1489

YOU started this thread for attention...
    Hey, look at me!!!
    So don't even try to defend against that...
    Dumbass...

beavis13

Again as 2dabank said I do not post on any of these peoples threads. They post in mine. They are the problem if you don't like me don't interact with me, I don't want to interact with any of the trolls here.

These people are obsessed with me so they are fabricating the idea my records are inaccurate.
    Again why create this thread if you don’t want to interact with “them”?

thomorino

Sorry my man, but it is about you.

Look at this thread, you’re the constant. KVB doesn’t really bicker back n foeth with anyone else, I occasionally do but not all that often, Mil Mike, WVU, Unde, they never go at anyone but for aome reason you’ve drawn all of them into your drama

You are the problem, and could be the solution but you refuse.
    Kvb doesn't lost in players talk because he is a coward. Since he doesn't post where most people can see most don't interact with him. Again dude, he comes into my threads.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Up until today I havent said anything about him hell I even congratulated him on his run the other night. I don't give a shit but then he throws stones at two of my longtime friends. Maybe I missed the back and forth that has been going on, I havent had much time on here lately. I just happen to be good friends with the two he wants to run his mouth at. I fire back and it is pretty fukin easy too.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Oh JFC....

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    Again why create this thread if you don’t want to interact with “them”?
    Because when people try to troll and bully you it's important to put them in their place. If you just stay quiet they'll keep doing it.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    [/B]
    Oh JFC....
    Get lost dumb shit.

thomorino

Up until today I havent said anything about him hell I even congratulated him on his run the other night. I don't give a shit but then he throws stones at two of my longtime friends. Maybe I missed the back and forth that has been going on, I havent had much time on here lately. I just happen to be good friends with the two he wants to run his mouth at. I fire back and it is pretty fukin easy too.
    Kvb has posted thousands of troll trash posts in my threads. I want nothing to do with him. This thread is a response to his constant lying and trolling.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Because when people try to troll and bully you it's important to put them in their place. If you just stay quiet they'll keep doing it.
    Totally agree brother. Trolls will only shut up when you continue responding to them and challenging everything they say. This is Troll Management 101. I think the ultimate way to put them in their place would be to make a video. Make it happen brother.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Totally agree brother. Trolls will only shut up when you continue responding to them and challenging everything they say. This is Troll Management 101. I think the ultimate way to put them in their place would be to make a video. Make it happen brother.
    This isn't a dating site dude, calm down.

The Kraken

Take this into account

As of now, Morino has 87 posts in this thread

87 out of 235 posts, almost 40% of all posts are him being a dick

Not one semi positive, non-negative post out of 87 chances

He started this negative, trolling thread, and has made 87 inflammatory posts in it

Just let that sink in

thomorino

Take this into account

87 out of 235 posts

He started this negative, trolling thread, and has made 87 inflammatory posts in it

Just let that sink in
    So you criticize me for 87 negative posts but have nothing to say tokvb about his thousands of negative posts this week alone about me. Tell your friend to take his meds I'm responding here not initiating.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Morino a winner

All you clowns seek help

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Get lost dumb shit.

I'm done with this asshat...
    SBR has a problem with allowing people to fudge the vigs and money lines they post, their W/L record and their total units..
    Hey, if that's what everybody.wants, no accountability, then good luck..
    Everyone is a lawyer, a professional gambler and we have the.most accurate records and we are up in every sport...

thomorino

Take this into account

87 out of 235 posts, almost 40% of all posts are him being a dick

Just let that sink in
    Get lost dumb shit your friend has mental issues and has had a breakdown. This has nothing to do with me.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Kvb has posted thousands of troll trash posts in my threads. I want nothing to do with him. This thread is a response to his constant lying and trolling.
    Like I said I have been busy, I havent seen much on here in the past two weeks other than the quick post. I congratulated you on your run and still say keep it going but just stop. Focus your shit on your plays enough of this alright?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I feel ya bud. I know exactly what you doing, you have done it before for me. You good ppl.

They my friends too, they just for some reason keep going on and on w this guy. I’ve told them both more than a few times the last month their thing with Morino was killing their normal excellent post quality..

I get not liking him I just can’t understand the need to keep going at dude in his threads? You see him starting this one but he telling the truth that they are constantly posting gibberish a fukk load of times a day in his threads.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

I'm done with this asshat...
    SBR has a problem with allowing people to fudge the vigs and money lines they post, their W/L record and their total units..
    Hey, if that's what everybody.wants, no accountability, then good luck..
    Everyone is a lawyer, a professional gambler and we have the.most accurate records and we are up in every sport...
    Get lost parasite.

thomorino

Again I'm just here to post and track. And again, I don't go into these trolls threads

Most don't have any since they are too cowardly to post picks.

First ... 45678910 ... Last