firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Morino a war dog

Let him be

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

Other posters say this is totally false and that he hasn't fudged his record.

Has he messed up in the past?

Probably so at some point just like anyone else who regularly posts their picks full time.

And besides those who don't even post picks should not even have a say in the matter until they grow the balls to post their own.

Like I said the majority of us are good people and can get along great if we want truly want to.
    I go out of my way to post maintain accurate records. The only people who question my records are people like Mike who don't like me. Anyone who tracks daily will not be perfect, I post records in nearly every pick thread I post, don't care.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

thomorino like the patriots

everybody hates them and they keep winning

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post

You lost 60 units 2018 and 30 units 2019. The numbers are from the updates in your own threads.

I know it's not the actual numbers since you been giving yourself discounts, but I can roll with them.

If you still think they're not true, what's the actual number in your opinion?
    Again I have many futures pending and those numbers are not accurate.

You never posts picks because your picks are trash so you are afraid for people to see. That's not what this thread is about anyways.

thomorino

You lost 60 units 2018 and 30 units 2019. The numbers are from the updates in your own threads.

I know it's not the actual numbers since you been giving yourself discounts, but I can roll with them.

If you still think they're not true, what's the actual number in your opinion?
    I do fine in mlb and my unit size is bigger in sports where I have all week to handicap like football.

You post the same thing everyday, we've all seen it, go away.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post

You never posts picks because your picks are trash so you are afraid for people to see. That's not what this thread is about anyways.
    OK, you have futures pending but how does that make those numbers inaccurate? It's not like your pending futures have been added to your losses.

Actually, you lost 61 units 2018 and are down 33 in 2019. Is that more accurate?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14680

Nowwwww I get it. You are just toying with us.

thomorino

OK, you have futures pending but how does that make those numbers inaccurate? It's not like your pending futures have been added to your losses.

Actually, you lost 61 units 2018 and are down 33 in 2019. Is that more accurate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post

Nowwwww I get it. You are just toying with us.
    Again, thats not what the thread is about and your numbers as usual are inaccurate.

thomorino

Imagine posting a hundred times a day like kvb but being so afraid of people seeing your picks he won't take 5 seconds to enter his picks. What a coward.

juicername

Again, thats not what the thread is about and your numbers as usual are inaccurate.
    Can you enlighten us how the numbers are inaccurate? They are quoted from your own posts. Are you saying your own records are inaccurate?

thomorino

Can you enlighten us how the numbers are inaccurate? They are quoted from your own posts. Are you saying your own records are inaccurate?
    They are not from my posts and that's not what this thread is about, go away.

thomorino

Again this thread has nothing to do with baseball, go post your trash somewhere else.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

doing some research

morino might be on to something here

firedawg

Morino is an expert

His records are all correct

juicername

Last update in MLB 2018.

-61.1 units, closer to -40 with bets not posted that obviously won't be counted towards the record, don't care
    Latest update in mlb 2019.
    Nats loss -33.3u
    Are you still claiming the numbers were not posted by you?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dawg that is what I think

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Morino is an expert

His records are all correct

thomorino

Last update in MLB 2018.

Latest update in mlb 2019.

Are you still claiming the numbers were not posted by you?
    Wrong thread if you want to talk to talklb, go to the mlb thread ,you are a proven liar.

thomorino

Imagine posting hundreds of times a day but being too much of a coward to enter 6 picks. Kvb is a coward.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I absolutely love this. In the Red Corner, we have KVB. For all of you people with short memories (99% of you) let me remind you that I was the person who accurately and correctly named KVB "Mr, Chickens**t". Obviously I hit the nail on the head with that. I also told you that KVB has mental issues. Those are a matter of public record. He never denied them. He deserves to be put away again. There is no doubt that he is deathly afraid of being caught wagering on a losing team.

In the Blue corner we have Thomorino. He is as big a fake as KVB is. Again I called him out on his falsifying his record, but he responded with the only words his feeble little mind can come up with when he is caught red-handed. All of know what those words are. All of knows he lies about his record. NO big surprise there.

The funny thing about this is that both of these lying S.O.B's are AIR BETTORS. Neither one of them have a pot to pee in. I know because I have seen their bank records. They both cannot afford a Big Mac, much less anything else. These two dumb Bastardo's deserve each other. They both are nothing but gutless wanna-be's that have to brag in here because no one will give them the time of day in real life. Two pathetic human beings. KVB will pretend that he did not read this, and Dummy Morino will respond with his usual "fuk off" statement. Watch and see.

juicername

Wrong thread if you want to talk to talklb, go to the mlb thread ,you are a proven liar.
    Umm, you just got caught lying saying you never posted those numbers...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Juicer your not posting certified facts

Nothing else counts

I am
    Only one that can verify them

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Nothing else counts

I am
    JJ, get off your high horse. You are getting to be as bad as Morino and KVB.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12182

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    thomorino like the patriots

everybody hates them and they keep winning
    Patriots will win and cover most of the time.. Already winning money playing them this season.. Never a bad idea to bet on Tom and those Patriots week after week..

juicername

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Nothing else counts

I am
    JJ they are Mourinho's own numbers. Are you accusing Morino of posting false records?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

morino taking over players talk

great start for October POTM

thomorino

Umm, you just got caught lying saying you never posted those numbers...

JJ they are Mourinho's own numbers. Are you accusing Morino of posting false records?
    You are a proven liar who does nothing but troll get lost.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I absolutely love this. In the Red Corner, we have KVB. For all of you people with short memories (99% of you) let me remind you that I was the person who accurately and correctly named KVB "Mr, Chickens**t". Obviously I hit the nail on the head with that. I also told you that KVB has mental issues. Those are a matter of public record. He never denied them. He deserves to be put away again. There is no doubt that he is deathly afraid of being caught wagering on a losing team.

In the Blue corner we have Thomorino. He is as big a fake as KVB is. Again I called him out on his falsifying his record, but he responded with the only words his feeble little mind can come up with when he is caught red-handed. All of know what those words are. All of knows he lies about his record. NO big surprise there.

The funny thing about this is that both of these lying S.O.B's are AIR BETTORS. Neither one of them have a pot to pee in. I know because I have seen their bank records. They both cannot afford a Big Mac, much less anything else. These two dumb Bastardo's deserve each other. They both are nothing but gutless wanna-be's that have to brag in here because no one will give them the time of day in real life. Two pathetic human beings. KVB will pretend that he did not read this, and Dummy Morino will respond with his usual "fuk off" statement. Watch and see.
    You come into everyone of my threads, you are obsessed with me. I bet more in most weeks than you bet I'm a year. I have posted bet slips online, you have never posted anything. Get lost dumb shit.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

You and kvb are the same both cowards afraid to post picks that do nothing but post trash.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Patriots will win and cover most of the time.. Already winning money playing them this season.. Never a bad idea to bet on Tom and those Patriots week after week..
    Usually, but not the last two weeks ATS.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12182

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Usually, but not the last two weeks ATS.
    You're right 2-2 ATS this year so far.. I teased them in week 3 because the line was so massive and covered.. Got squeezed last week at Buffalo and lost that game though ATS...

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    10/6 @ Washington 10:00 AM PDT
    CBS
    /8 vs Pittsburgh W 33 - 3
    9/15 @ Miami W 43 - 0
    9/22 vs NY Jets W 30 - 14
    9/29 @ Buffalo W 16 - 10

thomorino

The coward is still posting in my threads from weeks ago, he can't even defend himself.

firedawg

KVB avoiding this thread like the plague

Lmaooooooooo

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I just dont think he cares about this thread

KVB has never been one to hide. If he cares about something, he’ll post about it.

Honestly going 1-5 means nothing. I’ve gone 1-5 and been up for the day. I’ve gone 0-6 in a single game, and ended up on the day because of other bets.

Probably why he’s not responding, you seem to lack basic knowledge of gambling.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

KVB has never been one to hide. If he cares about something, he’ll post about it.

Honestly going 1-5 means nothing. I’ve gone 1-5 and been up for the day. I’ve gone 0-6 in a single game, and ended up on the day because of other bets.

He's bumping everything as we speak

He's avoiding

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

The points he's a coward, not his record, a toddler could figure that out.

First 123456 ... Last