dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    but it's quite a stretch to think there were 2 original people (presumably white?) who screwed each other, and then their kids screwed each other, and yet we have thousands of different species/races

the bible is full of impossible stuff like that, no way could noah acquire millions of species of insects and birds, and keep them from flying away, and the heat required for a flood like that would've burned everything on earth
    As much as people like to bash the validity of the bible I think it is shockingly accurate with many things. For example, we take it for granted now since the science of the universe and Earth are common knowledge, but for Genesis to accurately describe the order of creation before Galileo, Darwin, or access to the fossil record is pretty amazing.

As far as the story of Adam and Eve, while much of these types of stories are symbolic, with any new heterosexual species there did have to evolve an initial male and female of that species. Incestual interbreeding would not have been as detrimental because you didn't have an abundance of recessive genes like today.

The Noah story is pretty far fetched though, highly symbolic most likely.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post

like I said I have nothing to prove to you. next time if you want answers get them for yourself
    Watched this video once awhile back and that's enough times for me

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Watched this video once awhile back and that's enough times for me
    bro thats what im saying. I really didn't wanna post this but it serves as a good piece of education for Apricot who thinks this doesn't happen. happens more often then you'd like to believe homie

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

none of the major media are showing that he's black. they don't want whites waking up

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17036

bro thats what im saying. I really didn't wanna post this but it serves as a good piece of education for Apricot who thinks this doesn't happen. happens more often then you'd like to believe homie
    that video isnt the best at proving your point since he kept trying put his hand behind his back for whatever reason. the problem with police is that they intentionally escalate situations so that deadly force is more likely to be required or more likely to accidentally happen for minor crimes. i remember an article about some gambler who was betting with an undercover cop and they raided his house with a swat team to arrest him and while he was just standing still one of them accidentally shot and killed him just because the cop had his finger on the trigger. these were like $50 dollar bets too. police sent like 20 cops into a military vets house near where i live in the middle of the night because his ex gf ratted him out for a few pot plants and ended up shooting each other and killing one of their own. the vet committed "suicide" in jail where he was charged with murder. all they had to do was wait for a few hours to arrest him when he came out to go to work. they tried to make him look like a terrorist too showing a halloween pic of him as bin laden and saying he had bomb material (fertilizer).

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 444

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    It's effective because it calls us to love one another and therefore no killing and fighting. It's more importantly effective because He has offered us an ever lasting life of peace with no disease or suffering. It's on offer to every one of us.
    Amen Brother!

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    You can always tell who the idiots are when these mass shootings occur. They're the first ones parroting the "ban guns" mantra like good, little dumbed down citizens who bend over and take it at the behest of their overlords.
    Because they don’t want people to die? Simple math says 0 guns at that very moment here means those innocent people don’t die right and would instead of had the opportunity to go home tonight?
    What I’m confused about is that you call people idiots who don’t want other people to die. I think you need to re-evaluate your priorities. What’s more important to you? Having the ability to have a weapon or knowing that your friends or family are safe if they leave their house?

WRMusic
    WRMusic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1289

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    How many dead so far via gun violence across all states this year.
    Great question, and great reason to"ban guns" as you say....OR NOT. Out of curiosity...How many people have been killed in car accidents this year? (Ban cars!??) How many people have been killed by medical mistakes carried out by surgeons and/or hospitals? (Ban surgeons and hospitals!??) How many people have been killed by peanuts, due to allergic reactions? (Ban peanuts!??)

Makes absolutely zero sense. Plus it will never happen. Instead of immediately jumping to your final decisions and views on things, maybe try giving it some time. This way, you might could do some research and at least base your views/opinions off of some actual, legitimate information. Currently, you're making decisions and forming (fairly important) opinions and beliefs off of pure emotion; that road is a dead end every time.

Lastly, the VAST MAJORITY of ALL gun related death comes from suicides, not acts of aggression at the hands of others. So think that through. You think somebody who is determined to kill themselves is going to forego that idea just because they can't get access to a gun? Nope, they'll just eat a handful of pills, hang themselves, slice their wrists, etc, etc, etc. Then what will we do? Ban pills? Ban ropes, ties, anything that's higher than the ground, etc? Critical thinking will help you over these "mental obstacles/blocks." (VOTE for "Critical Thinking" in 2020; it can't hurt anything...)

Baraldsson
    Baraldsson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

Isn't it strange how so many of these mass shootings seem to happen in places where guns are legal? Almost enough to make you suspect some kind of causal link.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

yeah its the guns that are the problem. Not the trash on TV, internet, video games, and trash school system which is a breeding ground for instances like this even though not in this case. This guy is a total bitch ass *****. O, oo, oo I hate my life, my life's over. I'm going go take it out on all these innocent people and blast them away. Yeah, yeah yeah, that'll make me feel good. Yeah, yeah. Stupid fck piece of trash. Go out like a man you fcking cnt if you think your life's over. Go wrestle a bear, or take on gator your worthless penetrate.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by WRMusic View Post
    Great question, and great reason to"ban guns" as you say....OR NOT. Out of curiosity...How many people have been killed in car accidents this year? (Ban cars!??) How many people have been killed by medical mistakes carried out by surgeons and/or hospitals? (Ban surgeons and hospitals!??) How many people have been killed by peanuts, due to allergic reactions? (Ban peanuts!??)
    Your comparisons are not very good ones. For the record, I don't think banning guns would likely work very well but your comparisons are ridiculous. People buy and use guns for completely different reasons than cars. AND, you have to consider the positives and negatives for each thing you mentioned individually. For instance, if you banned surgeons and hospitals there would be FAR FAR FAR more deaths because of the ban. If you banned guns... would there be more or less deaths because of the ban? If you ban guns there would be both positives and negatives because of the ban. Would the positives outweigh the negatives? I don't know.

For things like Texting while driving... this is a ban that I am 100% for. The positives... people won't cause an accident because they were texting while driving. The negatives... you have to pull over to text someone or use speakerphone. The positives outweigh the negatives by a landslide. This is something that should be universally banned everywhere. With guns it's not so cut and dry. Maybe there would be less mass shootings... but there could be a shitload of negatives that people aren't considering that outweigh the positives. For one... if all guns were banned... it wouldn't stop people from having them... and certainly not criminals. I think there's a pretty good chance we would be less safe if guns were banned. Arming anyone and everyone is also likely a terrible idea. There's really no easy answer to this. Especially in the U.S.

Btw...I agree with you for the most part... I just think your comparisons were terrible.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    SAD

"This day will not define Virginia Beach"

Ban Beaches

Was the shooting on the beach????

if so that is crazy

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Because they don’t want people to die? Simple math says 0 guns at that very moment here means those innocent people don’t die right and would instead of had the opportunity to go home tonight?
    What I’m confused about is that you call people idiots who don’t want other people to die. I think you need to re-evaluate your priorities. What’s more important to you? Having the ability to have a weapon or knowing that your friends or family are safe if they leave their house?
    unreal

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Black men ages 16 to 40 commit half of all murders despite being only 4% of the population.

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Black men ages 16 to 40 commit half of all murders despite being only 4% of the population.
    yeah dude black men are killing each other

I hope you know this and aren't trying to say something ignorant

dlowilly

yeah dude black men are killing each other

I hope you know this and aren't trying to say something ignorant
    Actually they're killing everyone

Also, Puello went 2 for 4 tonight

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 688

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Please say this post is satire... please

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Conceal and Arm up or learn to dodge bullets in these situations!!!

sosawestbrook

Actually they're killing everyone

Also, Puello went 2 for 4 tonight
    homicide

93% of black victims killed by other blacks

84% of white victims killed by other whites

straight from FBI database

dolowilly I had Angels tonight you not telling me nothing papa

shoutout to Cesar chicken though

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

homicide

Media only covers White on black crimes that's the problem. Whites start to look horrible when that's all they cover. Just like Trump.

We all know the true numbers. Race crimes creates ratings, media likes race crimes coverage only and that in turn warps us all.

dlowilly

homicide

Not saying that's wrong but can you post a link of the page you were looking at?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

sosawestbrook

Not saying that's wrong but can you post a link of the page you were looking at?
    https://www.channel4.com/news/factch...s-commit-crime

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Baraldsson View Post
    Isn't it strange how so many of these mass shootings seem to happen in places where guns are legal? Almost enough to make you suspect some kind of causal link.
    It's the law of averages. I think in the US each citizen has at least 5 guns if not more and when compared to other countries that limit gun ownership to hunting guns and they average 1 gun for every 10 citizens then I expect more mass shootings to happen in the countries that have more guns.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Gun violence in cities like Chicago and South Central LA happen every day.. Gang violence isn't covered in the media and in the hoods of America!!!.. Mass shootings happen daily in the hoods of America.

Media only covers the important shootings I guess with working class people in the nice cities.. MEDIA brainwashing. Selective reporting and coverage..

880 people have been shot just in the city of Chicago this year 2019.. (6 months) Think about that, just one little city in all of America. https://www.chicagotribune.com/data/...htmlstory.html
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-01-19 at 11:20 PM.

dlowilly

I guess I'm not really sure what ur trying to say with those stats. Are you trying to say blacks kill blacks and whites kill whites at about the same clip? Because the FBI has a sneaky move where they include hispanics in the white category, so that white on white murder rate is misleading. Whoever creates those FBI crime data tables should be fired. They would get an F in a middle school science class.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Guns claim around 30,000 americans per year (including suicides).

250,000 americans die every year from preventable medical errors.

Why does the media report only on gun fatalities while ignoring other preventable deaths?

They only want to take guns away so they can raise taxes, pay you less and fuk you worse than you're already being fukked. People are so naive.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's the law of averages. I think in the US each citizen has at least 5 guns if not more and when compared to other countries that limit gun ownership to hunting guns and they average 1 gun for every 10 citizens then I expect more mass shootings to happen in the countries that have more guns.
    At least google for 10 seconds before you say something like that

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post

"...shall not be infringed."
    "well regulated..."

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    can't imagine why the MSM isn't reporting the race of the shooter.....

guess he doesn't fit the middle age disgruntled white guy mass shooter narrative.....

governor blackface speaking now....

how is that fukstick still in office?

oh yeah, he's a democrat so the msm didn't care that he's a fukkin' racist.....
    You know how that goes,unless he's white you arent gonna hear a peep about race.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

At least google for 10 seconds before you say something like that
    I did google it. It said the US has 4% of the world's population but owns 46% of the guns. 393 million guns out of 857 million total guns that are in private hands. If you subtract the people under 25 years old, over 75 and the women you get about 80 million men so 5 guns per person was a good guess.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I did google it. It said the US has 4% of the world's population but owns 46% of the guns. 393 million guns out of 857 million total guns that are in private hands. If you subtract the people under 25 years old, over 75 and the women you get about 80 million men so 5 guns per person was a good guess.
    Wow

That's a looooong way from what you said, and it's still wrong

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gun violence in cities like Chicago and South Central LA happen every day.. Gang violence isn't covered in the media and in the hoods of America!!!.. Mass shootings happen daily in the hoods of America.

Media only covers the important shootings I guess with working class people in the nice cities.. MEDIA brainwashing. Selective reporting and coverage..

880 people have been shot just in the city of Chicago this year 2019.. (6 months) Think about that, just one little city in all of America. https://www.chicagotribune.com/data/...htmlstory.html
    More than in our War Zones.

Pretty telling

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1169

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Guns claim around 30,000 americans per year (including suicides).

250,000 americans die every year from preventable medical errors.

Why does the media report only on gun fatalities while ignoring other preventable deaths?

They only want to take guns away so they can raise taxes, pay you less and fuk you worse than you're already being fukked. People are so naive.

Every day, 29 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This is one death every 50 minutes. The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $44 billion.

Naive indeed

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Just about every day I turn on the local news here in Nashville, they have a story about shots fired in an inner city neighborhood. Why is there never any verbal backlash about that? I mean, it is almost EVERY DAY!

Are people afraid of being called racist? Do they already know that their gun control ideas will never solve this problem? Me personally, I think the local lawmakers already know that the people that actually vote in these districts are automatically going to vote for them anyway because they have a "D" next to their name, so they don't have any real motivation to fix this problem. Just let them keep blaming the white man, and the police, and the problem will never solve itself.

First ... 34567 Last