maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    "well regulated..."
    Lol
    A retarded person knows that "well regulated" in the 2nd amendment is referring to an organized group or "militia"

It is in NO way is referring to arms

Of course, this is Andy, so...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Lol
    A retarded person knows that "well regulated" in the 2nd amendment is referring to an organized group or "militia"

It is in NO way is referring to arms

Of course, this is Andy, so...
    It's not well stated. First it says that a well regulated militia is needed for the security of the state and the right of the people to bear arms should not be infringed.

So what is a well regulated militia in the year 2019? Is it the police (which did not exist when the constitution was written)? Is it the national guard of each state? Can citizens in the year 2019 form a well regulated militia to protect the security of the state? Then why do we need police or a national guard to protect the security of the state if what is only needed is a bunch of citizens get together and form a militia that they can regulate well by themselves and make the police and national guard obsolete?

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's not well stated. First it says that a well regulated militia is needed for the security of the state and the right of the people to bear arms should not be infringed.

So what is a well regulated militia in the year 2019? Is it the police (which did not exist when the constitution was written)? Is it the national guard of each state? Can citizens in the year 2019 form a well regulated militia to protect the security of the state? Then why do we need police or a national guard to protect the security of the state if what is only needed is a bunch of citizens get together and form a militia that they can regulate well by themselves and make the police and national guard obsolete?
    LOL
    WTF are you talking about???
    Andy tried to say that the 2nd amendment calls for arms to be "well regulated", which is 100% non factual
    I merely pointed that out and you come up with this totally unrelated nonsense

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

LOL
    WTF are you talking about???
    Andy tried to say that the 2nd amendment calls for arms to be "well regulated", which is 100% non factual
    I merely pointed that out and you come up with this totally unrelated nonsense
    I'm not making it up. Here is what it says:

Amendment II
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

maggiethebestdog

I'm not making it up. Here is what it says:
    So you think that says that arms should be well regulated????
    Really????

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

So you think that says that arms should be well regulated????
    Really????
    I didn't say this. I asked a few questions of what is your understanding of a well regulated Militia in the year 2019 that is formed for the purpose of maintaining the security of a free State. How do you interpet the first 13 words of Amendment II?

maggiethebestdog

I didn't say this. I asked a few questions of what is your understanding of a well regulated Militia in the year 2019 that is formed for the purpose of maintaining the security of a free State. How do you interpet the first 13 words of Amendment II?
    I believe it means that groups of US citizens are allowed to organize and arm themselves to protect themselves and others from ANY threat to their freedom, INCLUDING THEIR OWN GOVT

The second part of that clearly means US citizens have the right to bear arms

I don't find it all that confusing

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Just saw ol snuffaluffagus george on abc trying to get the va beach police captain to say we need more gun control, and the chief would have none of it, saying more gun laws wouldn't have made any difference in this shooting..... ol george had to immediately stfu.... good stuff....

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

I believe it means that groups of US citizens are allowed to organize and arm themselves to protect themselves and others from ANY threat to their freedom, INCLUDING THEIR OWN GOVT

The second part of that clearly means US citizens have the right to bear arms

I don't find it all that confusing
    You conveniently left out the well regulated part of the amendment.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

I remember several years ago some army guy in a Texas military base killed a bunch of other soldiers with a pistol. So if someone can do this in an army base where everyone is armed to their teeth then having a bunch of citizens carrying weapons wherever they go is not going to stop these shootings. And banning guns will not stop them either. The solution is not as many weapons as possible or no weapons at all.
    You are very naive if you think everyone on a base is armed.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Nobody is getting my guns. Those who hang out with me are feeling safe.

maggiethebestdog

Actually, I already addressed that in a previous post

The "well regulated" term is used for militias, not the right to bear arms

Like I said, a mentally challenged person knows that

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    I'm picking North Carolina for the next state. Who wants in???
    I lost. Who had California???

MrCavalier
    MrCavalier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I remember several years ago some army guy in a Texas military base killed a bunch of other soldiers with a pistol. So if someone can do this in an army base where everyone is armed to their teeth then having a bunch of citizens carrying weapons wherever they go is not going to stop these shootings. And banning guns will not stop them either. The solution is not as many weapons as possible or no weapons at all.
    When the shooting you referenced occurred only military police could carry on base.. Shut ur rooster garage about shit you know nothing about... And the dick you awarded your comment points should be perm banned for being a stupid fck

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Don’t see these killings in the United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    JJ GHOULD has become a pussified liberal.

.~~~

Trump escalates feud with London mayor by calling him a “stone cold loser”

~~

.CRIME COUNT London stabbings 2019 – latest knife crime statistics and attacks

2018 was London's bloodiest year in almost a decade as the number of homicides reached 135

• By Debbie White

• 29th May 2019, 5:03 pm
    • Updated: 29th May 2019, 5:05 pm

LONDON'S knife epidemic is out of control with more than 27 deaths in the capital since the start of 2019.
    With last year being London's bloodiest in almost a decade, as the number of homicides reached 135, the plague of knife crime is not nearing its end.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

June 4th, mass shooting in Australia 4 dead others injured, so much for the anti gun laws working, and lets not forget Chicago this last weekend 10 dead and 20 something others injured, and this is the most anti gun city in the country. Yet none of this make the headlines, you have to search to find either of these events, these news outlets really got their heads up their asses when it come to this stuff.

later

First ... 4567