KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Maybe you should move there. You have the teeth and pasty skin to fit right in.

I’ll put up $500 on a 1 way ticket for you.
    They have blacks in the UK. Haven't you seen Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Go look in the mirror! Worst fuking theory for proving christianity of all time. Guess I shouldn't expect intelligence but was hoping for it.
    From a loud mouth believer? Not a intelligent one in the group. Their rational the reason I could never have faith in any that nonsense.

Typically I don’t much care what others believe and have no interest being judgy about it, whatever floats ppl boats ok w me but nothing more annoying than some idiot pushing their garbage in others faces.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

thread morphed from one psyop to another

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    thread morphed from one psyop to another

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Those who don't believe in God i strongly suggest you do some research on the people running our world, there is no doubt something is keeping humanity from total incapacitation. End of story. No ideology is perfect and we are living in Lucifer's DISGUSTING PERVERSE domain so do not be fooled into thinking the imperfections of Christianity are signs "there is no god" Who knows what God actually is or the whole story is, make no mistake about it tho, good and evil do exist and there is clearly a battle going on between the 2 forces with Lucifer dominating right now cuz of all this social media, SHIT music and TV and all the other outlets cheating America's youth out of their own identity. Erasing the conscious minds of America's youth with one shitty Agenda after another and all these talentless unconscious little idiots are going right along with it.

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Those who don't believe in God i strongly suggest you do some research on the people running our world, there is no doubt something is keeping humanity from total incapacitation. End of story. No ideology is perfect and we are living in Lucifer's DISGUSTING PERVERSE domain so do not be fooled into thinking the imperfections of Christianity are signs "there is no god" Who know what God actually is or rhe whole stort is, make no mistake about it tho, good and evil do exist and there is clearly a battle going on between the 2 forces with Lucifer dominating right now cuz of all this social media, SHIT music and TV and all the other outlets cheating America's youth out of their own identity. Erasing the conscious minds of America's youth with one shitty Agenda after another and all these talentless unconscious little idiots are going right along with it.
    All I see is your idea of what society and life should be based on your fantasy of religion and not true reality. Wake up slave

The whole god/jesus/lucifer narrative is literally 100% man made until proven otherwise it's all a fairy tale. You've been tamed you've been cultivated.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Those who don't believe in God i strongly suggest you do some research on the people running our world, there is no doubt something is keeping humanity from total incapacitation. End of story. No ideology is perfect and we are living in Lucifer's DISGUSTING PERVERSE domain so do not be fooled into thinking the imperfections of Christianity are signs "there is no god" Who knows what God actually is or the whole story is, make no mistake about it tho, good and evil do exist and there is clearly a battle going on between the 2 forces with Lucifer dominating right now cuz of all this social media, SHIT music and TV and all the other outlets cheating America's youth out of their own identity. Erasing the conscious minds of America's youth with one shitty Agenda after another and all these talentless unconscious little idiots are going right along with it.
    many people believe in a higher power, and the presence of rotten people

but it's quite a stretch to think there were 2 original people (presumably white?) who screwed each other, and then their kids screwed each other, and yet we have thousands of different species/races

the bible is full of impossible stuff like that, no way could noah acquire millions of species of insects and birds, and keep them from flying away, and the heat required for a flood like that would've burned everything on earth

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

All I see is your idea of what society and life should be based on your fantasy of religion and not true reality. Wake up slave
    I said nothing about what I feel "life should be" Damn you are one dumb broke fukking idiot.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    It's not about proving if it's the truth. The question is are you willing to research it and find faith in the One who has offered everlasting life beyond this one?

Seek and you will find
    If the anti-christ were alive today here on earth... and he was a public figure... would you know who he was? If Yes, how would you know?

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    Not much difference in behavior between a kid growing up nowadays & whatever era you’d like to compare it to

However, with the Internet & social media, you are now constantly connected to information that is readily available & also constantly connected to your peers.

A kid can get bullied all day long 24/7. This is a new era problem. The home used to be a safe zone & a break from the world. Now all it is is physical shelter. There is no break mentally unless you have control/discipline in your life. And if that kid has bad parents on top of it then forget about it dude.

What could possibly go wrong with a troubled kid w/ a poisoned mind surfing the Internet trying to find purpose in his life?

That is 100% the background of all these shootings I read about
    So, you'd agree guns are not the problem? The problem is that some pussy couldn't handle losing his job, so he took it out on everyone else. That is bullshit. I should not have to hand over my rifle or handgun bc someone else is a fuckwad.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    So, you'd agree guns are not the problem? The problem is that some pussy couldn't handle losing his job, so he took it out on everyone else. That is bullshit. I should not have to hand over my rifle or handgun bc someone else is a fuckwad.
    bingo

and this guy was 40 years old, not some cyber bullied teenager

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    If the anti-christ were alive today here on earth... and he was a public figure... would you know who he was? If Yes, how would you know?
    Cause I undoubtedly would be tight w him!! Lol

2daBank

Gtfoh. There is not undoubtedly any higher power or evil being you call Lucifer. There nothing that proves any of that as “undoubtedly”, I have all kinds of doubts so let’s call it what if is “doubtably”. Very doubtable at that. You can repackage shit all you want it still trying to shove redic beliefs onto others.

You didn’t hear me in here ruining the thread talking about how all believers and faith havers are morons so why do I have to read about how ya’ll believe in ghost??? I don’t care what ya’ll believe just keep it to yourselves.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Gtfoh. There is not undoubtedly any higher power or evil being you call Lucifer. There nothing that proves any of that as “undoubtedly”, I have all kinds of doubts so let’s call it what if is “doubtably”. Very doubtable at that. You can repackage shit all you want it still trying to shove redic beliefs onto others.

You didn’t hear me in here ruining the thread talking about how all believers and faith havers are morons so why do I have to read about how ya’ll believe in ghost??? I don’t care what ya’ll believe just keep it to yourselves.
    yeah, i for one doubt everything

most stuff we have been told is total bullshit... for all we know this could be a simulation or something out of the matrix

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Ban guns if you want but I aint giving up my piece

if shit go down I don’t want to be the only one without a gun

JohnGalt2341

Lets flip this around. Prove it didn't happen. Good luck
    How do you prove a negative? I'll give you all my points if you can prove I haven't slept with Scarlett Johansson. Good luck.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Ban guns if you want but I aint giving up my piece

if shit go down I don’t want to be the only one without a gun
    I’d take your gun and beat you to death with it.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Nothing to see here, shooter is a black registered Democrat who not so coincidentally chose to go postal in a gun-free zone.

Being off-narrative, this story already being fast tracked off national media's to do list.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’d take your gun and beat you to death with it.
    Real tough behind a keyboard but I am pretty sure I would handle you pretty easy

I’d make you call me daddy like those dudes did in prison while they plowed you in the ass

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Real tough behind a keyboard but I am pretty sure I would handle you pretty easy

I’d make you call me daddy like those dudes did in prison while they plowed you in the ass
    lol. Nobody ever touched my ass that I didn’t want too!! Ya got that guy!!!

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Yeah teecee to me guns are not the problem

This was a older man who committed this. You can't save a 40 year old man from themselves. They have their thoughts on the world and they will react accordingly.

To me its about the kids. and young adults who's minds are still trying to wrap around their purpose in life.

a kid that had a great childhood and/or great parents or role models would 0% chance do something like this

white, black, asian, hispanic, don't matter. its all about the environment you are nurtured in during those critical young years of life.

and its very easy to contribute to an environment that grooms healthy thoughts - everyone can take part in this. you don't have to vote on any laws or push any political beliefs. its a process of self education then elimination. personally, my whole life changed when I did very simple shit - stopped watching TV & news, deleted my Facebook, exercise, set goals, etc

2daBank

More abortions is clearly the answer!!

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5477

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    By police, terrorists and other criminals?

Not sure of all of the numbers, but you are 8 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than by a terrorist.
    Yes but 99.9% of those killed by the Police deserved it.

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    That number seems way too high. I'm sure there's plenty of incompetent officers on the job who should not be qualified to hold such a high responsibility. The problem is its hard to find people who actually fit a high standard to be a cop hence why you have semi tards patrolling around who can shoot you at any time with impunity.

2daBank

That number seems way too high. I'm sure there's plenty of incompetent officers on the job who should not be qualified to hold such a high responsibility. The problem is its hard to find people who actually fit a high standard to be a cop hence why you have semi tards patrolling around who can shoot you at any time with impunity.
    Can’t believe I’m saying this considering my view of law enforcement but fact is of course most of them morons w bad motives for wanting the authority cause it not like it pays enough.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29848

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post

If we as citizens had the right to "investigate ourselves" like police do we'd be innocent 99.9% of the time, too.

ApricotSinner32

To be fair though if you just submit to officers and keep your mouth shut and keep your hands visible at all times I doubt you will get shot. Whether you like cops or not if you want to live follow that protocol and you'll probably be okay.

sosawestbrook

To be fair though if you just submit to officers and keep your mouth shut and keep your hands visible at all times I doubt you will get shot. Whether you like cops or not if you want to live follow that protocol and you'll probably be okay.
    this is so far off bro. you can search the catalogs of youtube and prove this theory wrong 100x before lunch time

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    this is so far off bro. you can search the catalogs of youtube and prove this theory wrong 100x before lunch time
    Lets see some proof

JohnGalt2341

I can prove it. Very easy. Just go take a look in the mirror. There it is. You're not an accident man. You're body is too engineered. Think about it. You can't possibly be a result of anything random. Oh then there are all the books of the bible.

Just give your local church a shot
    Looking in the mirror doesn't prove anything. There's a FAR better chance that we are part of a complex computer simulation. If technology ever gets to the point where Virtual Reality is indistinguishable from actual reality how do we know that we aren't part of a Virtual Reality already? Virtual Reality's are already pretty good right now. We went from Pong to Atari 2600 to what we have today in less than 50 years. Imagine how good games will be 100 years from now, how about 1000 years from now? How do we know that we aren't already living in one? We assume we are living in the base reality and not some super high tech video game. This is a foolish assumption.

People pretend to have answers to almost everything... but in reality... most of the time we just don't know the answers to complex questions and we may never know. People would rather pretend to know than admit to not knowing at all.

You know what my solution is to mass shootings? I don't have one.

Also, why so many religions? There are literally thousands of different religions and they all claim to be right. They all can't be true. This is simply not possible. But they all can be untrue.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

ApricotSinner32

Looking in the mirror doesn't prove anything. There's a FAR better chance that we are part of a complex computer simulation. If technology ever gets to the point where Virtual Reality is indistinguishable from actual reality how do we know that we aren't part of a Virtual Reality already? Virtual Reality's are already pretty good right now. We went from Pong to Atari 2600 to what we have today in less than 50 years. Imagine how good games will be 100 years from now, how about 1000 years from now? How do we know that we aren't already living in one? We assume we are living in the base reality and not some super high tech video game. This is a foolish assumption.

People pretend to have answers to almost everything... but in reality... most of the time we just don't know the answers to complex questions and we may never know. People would rather pretend to know than admit to not knowing at all.

Also, why so many religions? There are literally thousands of different religions and they all claim to be right. They all can't be true. This is simply not possible. But they all can be untrue.
    You can't get through to these indoctrinated people it's a waste of time.

2daBank

I’m a big fan of admitting I don’t have a clue. I certainly lean certain ways but how could anyone truly know? That why I’m more agnostic than atheist.

sosawestbrook

Lets see some proof
    it is what it is. if you want to find the answers then do the research. im not gonna do it for you. I have nothing to prove

ApricotSinner32

lololol thought it was easy to prove! Cool story pal

sosawestbrook

lololol thought it was easy to prove! Cool story pal

like I said I have nothing to prove to you. next time if you want answers get them for yourself

First ... 234567 Last