2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Ok so we ban all guns force all law abiding..you know the ones who follow the rules...turn in their guns... now what
    Are you saying criminals won’t turn their guns in if they banned? Surely the minute guns are banned every nut job who was dreaming of killing folks will walk down to local police station and turn in their firearms!!!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I’m not allowed to purchase firearms anymore. Guess that means I can’t get one. Oh wait, I can drive a few blocks and have one in hand by the top of the hour. Not that I would do that.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Play is to live in isolation on 20 acres of land closest neighbor 10-30 miles away. EZ game

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Play is to live in isolation on 20 acres of land closest neighbor 10-30 miles away. EZ game
    Then you build a fortress like Donk, and live in paranoia. No where is safe. There’s always some sick diluted bastard out there plotting to rape, steal, and kill.

ApricotSinner32

We all die in the end living in fear is worse than getting killed by a maniac.

Cuse0323

We all die in the end living in fear is worse than getting killed by a maniac.
    Can die driving down the road, so no reason to worry. It’s nice to be prepared for possible situations though. If an intruder enters my house, than I don’t wanna be thinking...damn I don’t even have a gun. But that’s what I’ll be thinking if it happens. Rather shoot someone than be shot. Sucks that it took until the cops arrived for someone to subdue the killer.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Most criminals don’t have legal guns so wtf do you think taking guns away from regular folks accomplish??

Pieces of shit looking to kill bunch of ppl don’t care about gun laws.
    I don't think most mass shootings are carried out by "criminals".

Making it tougher for regular folk to access a high power weapon quickly when they get mad might help.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Don’t see these killings in the United Kingdom
    Maybe you should move there. You have the teeth and pasty skin to fit right in.

I’ll put up $500 on a 1 way ticket for you.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I don't think most mass shootings are carried out by "criminals".

Making it tougher for regular folk to access a high power weapon quickly when they get mad might help.
    You don’t think these jerkoffs that shoot a bunch of innocent ppl they don’t know are criminals?

I’m not allowed to buy them legally but gonna go out on a limb and say I could get pretty much anything I wanted within a hour or 2. Laws only deter ppl who were never a threat in 1st place.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Maybe you should move there. You have the teeth and pasty skin to fit right in.

I’ll put up $500 on a 1 way ticket for you.
    You a true champion of the ppl grits! Could we take away his internet as well?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

You don’t think these jerkoffs that shoot a bunch of innocent ppl they don’t know are criminals?

I’m not allowed to buy them legally but gonna go out on a limb and say I could get pretty much anything I wanted within a hour or 2. Laws only deter ppl who were never a threat in 1st place.
    I doubt this working stiff was a criminal before this one act.

And as a regular joe it's probably unlikely he would have contacts with real criminals to get an illegal gun.

I lived through a change from almost zero gun laws to lots of restrictions. Did not imagine it would work at the time either.

End result is that criminals shoot each other, not terrorize poor gunless/defenseless citizens.

And assholes like this guy cant get their hands on weapons in the heat of the moment, which means near zero mass shootings in the last 20 years, after having at least one every year for the 10 yeas before that.

I like guns. Owned my own from about 10 years of age. Went hunting with my grandfather every school holidays. But can see the world is a better place now we have proper regulation.
    Last edited by Optional; 06-01-19 at 05:05 AM.
    Points Awarded:

bosigga gave Optional 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

America too violent

A good step is to ban guns

ApricotSinner32

JJgold go buy 30 acres in wyoming or montana and you'll be fine. Get out of the tri slave area.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

No need for this post

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    America too violent

A good step is to ban guns
    You are a bigger problem than guns

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Are you saying criminals won’t turn their guns in if they banned? Surely the minute guns are banned every nut job who was dreaming of killing folks will walk down to local police station and turn in their firearms!!!
    You didnt feel the sarcasm I was displaying there

2daBank

You didnt feel the sarcasm I was displaying there
    I did, and I doubled down on it! lol

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Events like this should not surprise anyone. We live in a country (and world) that has shut God out of daily lives. We have gone against His law set out before us. Did He not warn us that not obeying his commands will wind up in disaster for mankind? We are a nation that was founded by Christian forefathers who also gave us guidance in our Constitution which is also being mis interpreted and stepped on. Now we are facing the consequences.

The solution is not making gun laws. The solution doesn't have anything to do with guns. The solution is hearing and following the teachings of Christ and getting it back into our homes and schools of our children. To love one another. To teach that everyone on this earth has a gift and a purpose and to follow it out. More importantly to know Jesus.

That's the answer.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Very sad but its no worse than alot of other things people die from. How about the 390,000 (3500+ deaths) people that are injured every year by people texting and driving, or the 11,000 who are killed by drunk driving, or 75,000 who die from drug over doses every year. Where is the outrage against all those people? There isnt outrage because those things would impose a responsibility on ones self, while blaming guns is very indiscriminate, its easy to blame a object that requires a person to use, and yet you dont blame the person. Talk about banning guns when you can have same conversation about banning cell phones, booze and do something about the nations drug problem. JMO

later

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

MASS MURDERER. AM JOY JUST BLAMED TRUMP ON MSNBC.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

notice how when the suspect is black it's hard to find a picture?

none of the news stories have his picture along with the stories

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

notice how when the suspect is black it's hard to find a picture?

none of the news stories have his picture along with the stories
    it's the Willie Horton backlash

Al Gore used it 1st against Dukakis

Bush used it later against Dukakis in the gen election - M$M labeled Bush racist Why? Because Bush used Willie's picture

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Events like this should not surprise anyone. We live in a country (and world) that has shut God out of daily lives. We have gone against His law set out before us. Did He not warn us that not obeying his commands will wind up in disaster for mankind? We are a nation that was founded by Christian forefathers who also gave us guidance in our Constitution which is also being mis interpreted and stepped on. Now we are facing the consequences.

The solution is not making gun laws. The solution doesn't have anything to do with guns. The solution is hearing and following the teachings of Christ and getting it back into our homes and schools of our children. To love one another. To teach that everyone on this earth has a gift and a purpose and to follow it out. More importantly to know Jesus.

That's the answer.
    Lmfao. Much rather get shot at than listen to this gibberish.

ApricotSinner32

God likes death apparently he invented it. Love when brainwashed mainstream religion slaves chime in to the conversation to blow themselves off the map.

2daBank

More killing in the name of god than all other reasons combined. Fukkin hypocrite ass religious dumbfucks.

Sam Odom

God likes death apparently he invented it. Love when brainwashed mainstream religion slaves chime in to the conversation to blow themselves off the map.
    More killing in the name of god than all other reasons combined. Fukkin hypocrite ass religious dumbfucks.

Original Sin

ApricotSinner32

God likes death prove me wrong. Sammy the bible is man made until proven otherwise. The masses love to fall for fairy tales. Most peoples perception of life is a fairy tale.

2daBank

God likes death prove me wrong.
    That like saying the Cookie Monster likes cookies, in theory sounds good but shit not real.

ApricotSinner32

That like saying the Cookie Monster likes cookies, in theory sounds good but shit not real.
    Or you don't want it to be real. Why would it be created if it's not liked/welcomed?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

God is good

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

What the fukk! We need to arm all the lifeguards of Murica. Have our fishermen strap machine guns to all the fishes and sharks in the ocean. Yeeeee hawwwwwww! Thoughts and prayers folks, thoughts and prayers - that'll heal up em right quick!

ApricotSinner32

God is good
    Good and bad are man made concepts as well.

2daBank

God is good
    He whatever you prefer your invisible man in the sky to be. I like to think of him as a total asshole who needs to take more responsibility for the bad while he hogs all the credit for the good.

ApricotSinner32

God could easily be a troll who created us just to watch in the shadows to see what will happen. One big freakshow experiment. That's if there is one.

Sam Odom

God likes death prove me wrong.

Sammy the bible is man made until proven otherwise.
    Interesting dichotomy

Pat , where did you get your concept of "God" ?

First 123456 ... Last