RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Thanks. I like your demeanor.

You should keep your mind open too. Maybe it’s not real...
    My mind and heart is always open Big D

Always

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29814

Parental indoctrination and geographic location are the main reasons the majority of people associate with a specific religion. Most religions frown upon and/or forbid the studying and examining of other faiths. Several years ago a relative of mine was given detention at her catholic school for sharing her experience of attending (with her catholic parents) a wedding of a different faith and explaining to her classmates some of the differences in their beliefs and rituals. She was punished for having an inquisitive and expressive mind instead of just falling in line like the rest of the sheep. This is just one more example of a religion being used as a mechanism of control to keep people obedient to their specific ways.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Brainfreeze

I can't help notice that big gold middle finger sticking up at me everytime I read your posts
    You're right, it's pretty vile and offensive ... good thing I didn't put it there and have no decision making on what does go there ... im playing a innocent football contest and I see no sin in that. Neither do I see sin in playing a game or visiting this forum. There should also be some poker badges up there as well, guess they did away with it.. so if you have a problem, place blame correctly..
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 10-21-17 at 10:08 PM.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    You're right, it's pretty vile and offensive ... good thing I didn't put it there and have no decision making on what does go there ... im playing a innocent football contest and I see no sin in that. Neither do I see sin in playing a game or visiting this forum. There should also be some poker badges up there as well, guess they did away with it.. so if you have a problem, place blame correctly..

keep your
    I was only trying to be funny

It's all good

brainfreeze
    Meaning

It's all good
    Interesting ...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

It's all good
    What I do have control over is myself, as do you ... you like baseball, I like a thawing ice heart for MY avatar with " Jesus loves you " in my status, the things I have control over are good and true, but thanks for noticing I won in the contest, might win this week to

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Can we get a non pro in here to discuss this with rkelly?

I will pay whoever it is 12 points, not joking.
    Don't worry Steve, I'm sure whoever needed to hear these words, do. That's all that matters to me.. but the more I talk, it seems like the more I have to undue confusion from the lost, and God is not the author of confusion.. therefore, the ones I have given my time to I hope doesn't go in vain..

the thread is here now, and I'm sure people have read, copied, and studied what they need to hear.. so if sbr deletes it, or whatever ... makes no different to me. I find more lost souls where ever, outside, fb, twitter, here, wherever, whenever...

interesting how ONE thread with Jesus aggravates people, ....

but yes, times drawing near where I am taking a step back... I've said everything that needs to be said, and am not looking to torment people with that which they do not want. Have a good life steve, hope you find Jesus

RangeFinder

How could the God thread be silent on Sunday?

RangeFinder

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

How could the God thread be silent on Sunday?
    Everybody is busy out killing people that work on Sunday.

Exodus 35:1-3New International Version (NIV)

Sabbath Regulations

35 Moses assembled the whole Israelite community and said to them, “These are the things the Lord has commanded you to do: 2 For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a day of sabbath rest to the Lord. Whoever does any work on it is to be put to death. 3 Do not light a fire in any of your dwellings on the Sabbath day.”

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post

Everybody is busy out killing people that work on Sunday.

Exodus 35:1-3New International Version (NIV)

Sabbath Regulations

35 Moses assembled the whole Israelite community and said to them, “These are the things the Lord has commanded you to do: 2 For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a day of sabbath rest to the Lord. Whoever does any work on it is to be put to death. 3 Do not light a fire in any of your dwellings on the Sabbath day.”

Old Testament there Veg dog

No longer applies since the New testament

Thank God

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I thought God was perfect and all knowing. Why would he have to revise his word and make a New Testament?

Is it because he isn’t perfect and a made up creation by man to control people?

Or is it because man realized no one would keep following this shit unless they made revisions and added in a clearer picture of hell to maintain the mind control?

God made the law of man and realized it was shitty so he changed it. Is that what you guys are saying?

That’s par for the course. God’s master plan was revised three times. Adam and Eve, then Noah, and then finally Jesus was sent to fix all the screw ups.

I agree with you Christians. This God guy is tricky and “mysterious”. He is perfect and makes no mistakes, yet his plans keep failing so he keeps revising them and doing different things. We should all bow down and worship him for this trickiness.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

I thought God was perfect and all knowing. Why would he have to revise his word and make a New Testament?

The law hasn't changed... I am dead to the law, because I died (reborn) ...Christ lives..I'm alive in Christ.
    Romans 5

15But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. 16And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. 17For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Galatians 3:24

23But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. 24Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

BigDofBA

Brainfreeze, my man, you’ve never died. What are you talking about?

Also, you can’t prove the Bible by quoting the Bible.

If I copy and paste verses from the Quran, does that prove Islam is correct?

How do you know your religion is right? What is your reasoning for Christianity? If I missed this somewhere please point it out to me. I keep asking but don’t feel anyone has given a good answer.

You don’t believe in the Quran do you? Would me constantly copying and pasting from that book change your beliefs to Islam?

Do you understand what I’m saying? It’s fine to say, “You’re right. I don’t have a good reason. I just chose to believe in this religion instead of the others because it’s more common where I live.”

At least that’s being honest.

The first step to accepting reality is to be honest with yourself. Trust me, it’s hard. I used to think in my heart and believe I would be the next Michael Jordan....then I accepted reality.

Just because you think or believe something doesn’t make it true or real. I used to believe in Santa Claus.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 10-24-17 at 10:28 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Also, you can’t prove the Bible by quoting the Bible.

If I copy and paste verses from the Quran, does that prove Islam is correct?

How do you know your religion is right? What is your reasoning for Christianity? If I missed this somewhere please point it out to me. I keep asking but don’t feel anyone has given a good answer.

You don’t believe in the Quran do you? Would me constantly copying and pasting from that book change your beliefs to Islam?

Do you understand what I’m saying? It’s fine to say, “You’re right. I don’t have a good reason. I just chose to believe in this religion instead of the others because it’s more common where I live.”
    God is simple... . The scripture of Gods Holy Words speak to my heart. I understand....
    what difference would it make on how I got to Jesus? Does it matter if I told you that I've researched the other religions and where they came from and why they believe them? The hindu, buddha, and muhammad ... people are weak (not to be mean just true), they seek family, teachers instead of God, they seek what the eyes see instead of the unseen... they seek where the power is influenced from " it's happening, they live in it, it feeds them and put roofs there, it laughs with them and gives comfort " (rather by hard labor " structured communist ", oil, money, religion "Rome" or military power) they live in a world that is influenced, most don't really get that much of a choice as you said, different cultures different dominance ... but they all hear the name Jesus at least once, and from there... it is up to them, it's up to them to believe mom, dad, and uncle. To believe Gandhi,buddha, the pope, muhammad. It's up to them to believe the professor, it's up to them to believe the power that be, and the words they read from them, if their hearts accept it.. then they were never Gods.

im for real d.., I don't laugh at jokes that ain't funny. I don't gather with the crowd. you can't buy me, you can't fool me, and I don't stare in awe at worldly powers or in fear at dominance. If all are discussion has degraded to this, it makes me think you call me a liar.. I told you I was a bad dude, I told you my testimony. I've told you about miracles and wild stuff in my life...I've shown you the Word, and tried to help you understand that which you don't if you don't believe it, hey, you can wave it off as triple d did and say it's a cognitive misfire or something and move on ... how you come to terms with what the Bible or I tell you is up to you... but I've given you the truth... if you are sincere you would be able to see, or at least say " hey, this guy has been talking to me for months on here, nobodies paying him, he takes tons of crap, and he has no agenda, he won't win anything, he is just doing this " ...in love, why?

Why am I doing this?...

FOR YOU GUYS ... because God is real, and I need you all who read this thread to know that. That's why I believe the scripture of the Holy Bible.. because they are the truest Words you will ever hear from ANY person even Holy Spirit & God.
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 10-25-17 at 12:50 AM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Only if you knew.... do you think the old me would be here with you now .. lol, I'm dead dude

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Brain freeze
    why won't the lord heal my nerve damage from being jumped
    Ive asked nicely , even tried that prayer thing

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Brain freeze
    why won't the lord heal my nerve damage from being jumped
    Ive asked nicely , even tried that prayer thing
    Well fidel, not to get on you.. I don't know you... I'm not God either, and I don't speak for Him in such manner. I will ask, didn't this happen to you in recent years? You got punched right? .. you were at a party messing around right?... and now that things have gone wrong, and something terrible has happened you want it healed.. if you would have been accepting of His Words, and been in this thread soaking up knowledge and wisdom ...do you think you would have been at that party in the first place? Around some people who could care less about you...

lets be thankful you are still clicking on this thread, let's thank Him that He has granted you (all of US) another day to get it right... fidel, you don't know the spiritual and mental damage the devil has been at me with man... you don't know MY pain... yet I'm thankful, because this life is a short time, (that's where it starts fear of God and what HE CAN DO TO YOU)4 ever sounds like a long time to me... id rather be accepting and be ready to hear Gods Word with a bad nerve then in hell in pure misery, knowing nothing other than I gave the devil my life.

Jesus loves you fidel... don't let things that happen interfere with that.. I had a guy (biggest dude in the prison) almost knock my front tooth out, I still live with a part slanted tooth because of it. Is that Gods fault? Not at all... I smacked fire from dude for playing punk games... but I own the consequence and result of my action.. God was still protecting me, could've got seriously injured in that moment.. yet here I am..

telling you God loves you...

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Well fidel, not to get on you.. I don't know you... I'm not God either, and I don't speak for Him in such manner. I will ask, didn't this happen to you in recent years? You got punched right? .. you were at a party messing around right?... and now that things have gone wrong, and something terrible has happened you want it healed.. if you would have been accepting of His Words, and been in this thread soaking up knowledge and wisdom ...do you think you would have been at that party in the first place? Around some people who could care less about you...

lets be thankful you are still clicking on this thread, let's thank Him that He has granted you (all of US) another day to get it right... fidel, you don't know the spiritual and mental damage the devil has been at me with man... you don't know MY pain... yet I'm thankful, because this life is a short time, (that's where it starts fear of God and what HE CAN DO TO YOU)4 ever sounds like a long time to me... id rather be accepting and be ready to hear Gods Word with a bad nerve then in hell in pure misery, knowing nothing other than I gave the devil my life.

Jesus loves you fidel... don't let things that happen interfere with that.. I had a guy (biggest dude in the prison) almost knock my front tooth out, I still live with a part slanted tooth because of it. Is that Gods fault? Not at all... I smacked fire from dude for playing punk games... but I own the consequence and result of my action.. God was still protecting me, could've got seriously injured in that moment.. yet here I am..

telling you God loves you...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Some blessed people you are seeing jumping around like that ... im just telling you what I know, you have complete control of your will and what you find amusement in, I'm not laughing at the Shepards sheep tho

John 20:29

29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Mark

1And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!
    2And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
    3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately, 4Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?
    5And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you: 6For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 7And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet. 8For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.
    9But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them. 10And the gospel must first be published among all nations. 11But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

12Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death. 13And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

15And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:
    16And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment. 17But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 18And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.

19For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. 20And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. 21And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: 22For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. 23But take ye heed:
    behold, I have foretold you all things.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

24But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
    25And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

26And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. 27And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

28Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near: 29So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors. 30Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done. 31Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

32But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. 33Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

34For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: 36Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 37And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

BigDofBA

So if I said the Quran “spoke to me” and started copy and pasting the shit out of it, I guess that would make it true?

I am starting to see the disconnect here.

I’m asking for proof and evidence based on logic and reasoning. I will never get that when discussing religion because it’s not compatible.

Someone can merely say Allah, God, Zeus, or the Tooth Fairy has spoken to them and that’s all they need....so it’s really hard to debate this.

I’ve come to the conclusion that you will never get a good reason supporting any religion. I understand that you believe it but kids believe in Santa Claus.

No disrespect. I hope you see what I’m saying.

Basically I just have to take people’s word that they can talk to God and feel his power. Then Mormons claim something else as do Muslims and Jews. There is no evidence. Just people’s belief systems.

It’s similar with Politcs.

BigDofBA

I’m going to start copying and pasting verses too. Here are some of my favorites from the “New Testament” since I’m not allowed to reference the Old Testament because God changed his mind.

Matthew
    Jesus recommends that to avoid sin we cut off our hands and pluck out our eyes. This advice is given immediately after he says that anyone who looks with lust at any women commits adultery. 5:29-30

Jesus had no problem with the idea of drowning everyone on earth in the flood. It'll be just like that when he returns. 24:37

Luke
    Jesus says that God is like a slave-owner who beats his slaves "with many stripes." 12:46-47

Jesus tells his disciples to eat his body and drink his blood. 22:19-20

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

I’m going to start copying and pasting verses too. Here are some of my favorites from the “New Testament” since I’m not allowed to reference the Old Testament because God changed his mind.

Matthew
    Jesus recommends that to avoid sin we cut off our hands and pluck out our eyes. This advice is given immediately after he says that anyone who looks with lust at any women commits adultery. 5:29-30

Jesus had no problem with the idea of drowning everyone on earth in the flood. It'll be just like that when he returns. 24:37

Luke
    Jesus says that God is like a slave-owner who beats his slaves "with many stripes." 12:46-47

Those verses are not to be taken literally will be a bible follower's response. However, they will take the stories of living in a fish for 3 days, five loaves of bread and two fish feeding thousands, turning water into wine and walking on water literally and fully believe these events actually occurred. It's a pick and choose out of convenience thing. This is the way it's set up and how it is taught. It's also why there have been changes and omissions to the new testament since it's original inception. There is a specific agenda at play and as times change, so must the words (and meaning of those words if necessary) of their god.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

The law hasn't changed... I am dead to the law, because I died (reborn) ...Christ lives..I'm alive in Christ.
    Romans 5

15But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. 16And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. 17For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Galatians 3:24

23But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. 24Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
    I'm sure those forced to follow the christian faith or be killed felt the exact opposite of what this Galatians verse describes. Then again the christian crusaders were told if they raped, pillaged and killed in the name of god then those sins were absolved because one of their leaders "claimed" he was given divine instructions from god himself.

Are there verses in the new testament bible stating these horrific actions are permitted if done in the name of god?

It appears today's radical islamists have taken a page from the crusader's playbook. Seems like a "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" situation. They believe that they also have been given divine instructions to fulfill their agenda. Christians should take no offense to what radical islamists are doing today with a similar history in their own marred past.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

This was your question... " from the Bible " and I gave you a biblical answer ... and now you want some other " logical " answer from some other book or something .... I don't know what to tell you anymore d,

pray God help you, is all I got...

RangeFinder

Matthew

Luke

Big D!!! How are you man?

One thing I want to mention is man made it difficult. God made it simple and easy. The reason there is a Old and New Testament (Law) is that man fell short by missing the mark (sin). So out with the old, and in with the new. HE gave us another chance.

O.k, now with proof. Go look in the mirror. Look at how your body is structured. Does that look like an accident? Like the result of some random explosion? Two eyes, only one eye and you don't have depth preception, two ears, only one and you have trouble with balance, two hands, only one and life is much more difficult, your legs, same thing. Look at how your body is engineered.

There, proof in the mirror, man. Oh, and while you're looking in it, keep in mind that you are the image of God.

Also, read that book I spoke of. Really good. Also, don't forget the best seller of all time, the bible.

Take care man.
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave RangeFinder 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    I'm sure those forced to follow the christian faith or be killed felt the exact opposite of what this Galatians verse describes. Then again the christian crusaders were told if they raped, pillaged and killed in the name of god then those sins were absolved because one of their leaders "claimed" he was given divine instructions from god himself.

Are there verses in the new testament bible stating these horrific actions are permitted if done in the name of god?

It appears today's radical islamists have taken a page from the crusader's playbook. Seems like a "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" situation. They believe that they also have been given divine instructions to fulfill their agenda. Christians should take no offense to what radical islamists are doing today with a similar history in their own marred past.
    This is complete and utter hog wash.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    It's also why there have been changes and omissions to the new testament since it's original inception. There is a specific agenda at play
    The agenda comes from all the crappy stuff you read on the internet and watch on videos.
    The New Testament has been solid since the 1st century, and Christianity spread like wildfire
    among non-literate populations across all ethnicities and domains. Why ? Because it happened.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'm going to share my own thoughts/feelings here. If they have been repeated or posted something similar previously please excuse me. I'am not going to read 107 pages of content to figure it out lol. I do believe in a god. Let me explain.

So if we are to believe in a creator, or GOD. First we are to understand that this being is able to create matter at his will, would be self sufficient, and would of been benevolent enough to give from him/herself their very being unselfishly. We are also supposed to understand a few base concepts which can be backed by fundamental logic. Such as ,a being that advanced would create things in frame works or constructs (Rules/Laws/Parameters however it's easier for you to follow) So that everything works as intended with little variance.

Science might not believe in god but the are very much believers in the universe working on laws.

Much like we create. This being hypothetically created us in their image. Which is why we have thought and the ability to create. They also gave us free will which they would have to have given us for us to be like them. And this is where we stray from belief in god.

The subject of free will. The whole why does bad things happen to good people and vice versa. Also if a all powerful being exhists then why doesn't it interfere to save lives.. Benevolence... Humanity as a whole can not grasp this concept. If I have the free will to save a puppy, you must have the free will to run the puppy over in front of me and laugh. Free will is a the constant ability of everyone to do what they want, not to be restricted in any fashion.

Which is why "God" if they exist doesn't interject. You used your free will to live where you did which just so happens to be near a volcano. You choose to go to the market AT 10am the same time some random dick head shot it up. God does not see anything other than choice, not good or bad. Those are primitive concepts. God gave us the ultimate tool without the understanding to yield it.

This is also why we don't see god. What would be the point for him, he has no reason to interfere in our choices that would negate free will. And what do we have to offer him? Other than Love for giving us Life. I mean what do you offer a self sufficient being who can create anything they want when they want it. Except love and service? And you only need to be present for services if your not self sufficient. And you can be loved by not being around too.
    Last edited by Chipup; 10-26-17 at 08:08 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Snowball gave Chipup 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I give Brain Freeze credit. Plenty of doubters... but Freeze keeps on ticking like the Energizer Bunny.... keeps going.... and going.... and going.

u21c3f6
    u21c3f6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5198

Fake news.

Joe.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

This is complete and utter hog wash.
    Which part? The crusades and the horrific actions I mentioned did occur and that is fact. Those participants were given remission of sin by their pope himself because of the divine instruction supposedly received. These people thought they were above the written word of their own god because their pope said so. 1st commandment much? I have studied this time period extensively. Oddly enough, a very good friend of mine, 14 years my senior, is the pastor of a local church and we have had many fact hunting sessions together and discussions of the atrocities committed by christians during this era and the similarities of what is taking place on the other side of the world today. History and what occurred during the crusades cannot be denied or just dismissed.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    The agenda comes from all the crappy stuff you read on the internet and watch on videos.
    The New Testament has been solid since the 1st century, and Christianity spread like wildfire
    among non-literate populations across all ethnicities and domains. Why ? Because it happened.
    So solid it had to have books removed on several occasions?

First ... 104105106107108109110 ... Last