ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by tat1980 View Post
    D-bol starts working immediately. Usually used in a cycle at the beginning to get ur body going til ur injectables kick in. Test E,C or Deca takes a few weeks to get going and showing results. So people start with the dbol because it gives u strength gains immediately. D-bol is very good for strength but not much else. Should only take it max for about 4 weeks and no more than 50 **'s per day.
    You know what your talking about. I have the 100 ** pills. Was told to break them in 4(25mgs) for the first week that take 50 mgs after that.

tat1980
    tat1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Correct, I would do the same thing & in regards to gyno. Gyno will only appear if you are taking large amounts of test. D-bol does work like test and does enhance it when used with test inject. But it will not give you gyno at 50 **'s a day. Also on another note steroids work bottom line as long as they are taken in a responsible manner. People can get prescribed hgh or test by a local doc. HGH is by far the best.

MWade
    MWade's Avatar Become A Pro!

d-bol sucks

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    I doubt that is real Dianabol. He probably gave u something that is just using the name that doesnt work. Dianabol is usually injectable. If you arent training, u may see some fat loss. If you are training, and it is the real shit, you'll see big time gains.
    I love retards that reply that have no idea what they are talking about. You sir....are an idiot.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by rymille83 View Post
    is it pink?

Dianabol is a really harsh steroid, for your liver. you should be taking other products to keep your liver in check, not to mention the bitch (gynomasticia) it can cause.

it bloats you up and gives great strength gains, but has alot of side effects.

the worst part, is after the cycle.... your body is gonna lose most of what you gained. and your endocrine system will be weakened.

you said you have low test levels now. Just wait till 2 weeks after you stop with the d-bol

If I were you, I'd take a little time and go to one of many researchable forums on the subject.

its your body..... you only get one. and you can't undo a mess that you make real easy....... just as easy somtimes...
    Yessir. They are pink.

ttrace35

I know there are side affects guys. But these are after years and years of abuse. One cycle to get me right for the summer, isn't a big deal.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Injecting is much safer and healthier
    Pills are for the rookies

Tracer so your just going to take pills and then flex in mirror?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I'm already big. Just want an extra boost. And who better to ask than somebody who did them. Doesnt matter if in the projects or in your trailor park.

Ohh ok. Go ahead and enjoy your advice you get from crackheads in the projects.

I ask others in the trailer park for advice all the time...And you wonder why I'm living there.

Get advice from people that have a clue, not crackheads in the projects, not sister fukkers in the trailer park, and not people that don't give a fukk about you or your health on a gambling forum.

Like I said before, don't just run along and start popping these pills without doing any research.
    But from what you've "told" us about your past, we all know what you're going to do.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

..tracer I would help...but people who are smoking weed dont have business taking steroids

jjgold

This Tracer is a train wreck
    He does not know what he is doing

Tracer going into a gym even if you have to go into shower and get advice from guys

I remember 5 years ago if you were in a gym a guy in the shower would give Winstrol injections in your ass for like $2 and line was always like 7 deep

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Ttrace.. Get your diet right... Most important thing...... 60% diet, 30% rest, 10% pumps ........

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

I don't think you have the work ethic to take proper advantage of these.

jjgold

You need to work out a lot in order for roids to work

This Tracer just wants to smoke weed and drink Scotch and pop pills and thinks he is going to get big

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall View Post
    I don't think you have the work ethic to take proper advantage of these.
    You don't even know me asshole

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Ttrace.. Get your diet right... Most important thing...... 60% diet, 30% rest, 10% pumps ........
    I know. This is nothing new to me. I just got a little old and lazy the last 2 years. I have abnormal back strength. I was pull-up champion 3 years in a row, upstate. Bench press is average. But I can do pull-ups with 90lbs dumbells tied to my waist. The biggest dudes in my gym used to bow down to me for that.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9872

pm me, give me pic of label and make sure its not counterfit. Also start taking milk thistle. Google it if you like. Natural herb for protection

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

What about your squats??

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Ohh ok. Go ahead and enjoy your advice you get from crackheads in the projects.

I ask others in the trailer park for advice all the time...And you wonder why I'm living there.

Get advice from people that have a clue, not crackheads in the projects, not sister fukkers in the trailer park, and not people that don't give a fukk about you or your health on a gambling forum.

Like I said before, don't just run along and start popping these pills without doing any research.
    But from what you've "told" us about your past, we all know what you're going to do.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

lol asking for bodybuilding/steroid advice on a gambling forum. Take the pills brah you'll get huge don't even need to go to the gym.. what a moron

ttrace35

What about your squats??
    Average. I don't go past 315. Those give you a fat ass like a bitch. And about 500 dead lift. All average for my size. But I have great genetics. Just don't have the drive I used to.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    lol asking for bodybuilding/steroid advice on a gambling forum. Take the pills brah you'll get huge don't even need to go to the gym.. what a moron
    Eat a dikk fagggot. You don't like the thread, keep it movin.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Average. I don't go past 315. Those give you a fat ass like a bitch. And about 500 dead lift. All average for my size. But I have great genetics. Just don't have the drive I used to.
    Well, when you use PEDs, you have to do your legs....at least once a week...And don't use pills.. Liver destroyers..

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Eat a dikk fagggot. You don't like the thread, keep it movin.
    okay call me in a year when you get bitch like this guy: oh ya itll be worth it lmao

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

You don't even know me asshole
    I don't. But you need to dedicate the time to work out two times a day for 1 to 2 hours each session. You are going to have more testosterone than you know what to do with internally. This will require more sleeping to help you grow. You will need to up your intake by a least two times what you eat now keeping the nice 60/20/20 or 50/30/20 ratio of pro/carb/fat. Don't forget to drink enough water so you are peeing every hour if not more.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

trace, nothing wrong with limited steroid use, especially if you're getting older and really do have low testosterone. I'd recommend doing lots of research into it and finding a legit dealer. Lots of placebo effect going on. People take a caffeine pill or shoot up some canola oil thinking it's steroids and then hit the gym extra hard and start seeing results, think it's the "steroids".

But you need to do the leg work here and understand the differences in types, form, cycling, amounts and side effects. Lots of good websites out there with solid info.

Did you really just say that squats give you a fat ass like a bitch and you limit yourself to 315 while your DL's are 500? lol, you're way off there tracer. Unless you're an amateur lifter your squats should be your heaviest lift, followed by DL's, then bench, then OHP. Quit being a pussy on the squat rack

ttrace35

Well, when you use PEDs, you have to do your legs....at least once a week...And don't use pills.. Liver destroyers..
    Yea. Prob over the long term. Just gonna take them for a month. Not gonna hurt me.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

A month cycle is worthless IMHO....

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    pm me, give me pic of label and make sure its not counterfit. Also start taking milk thistle. Google it if you like. Natural herb for protection
    What label? They came in a small ziplock bag. I am going to google milk thistle.

ttrace35

A month cycle is worthless IMHO....
    Maybe. But my homebody did it and he couldn't keep bitches off him at the club. With my genetics, all I need I'd a small boost. I can get nice naturally, I just done want to put in all the work that I used to do.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24878

Quote Originally Posted by rymille83 View Post
    is it pink?

Dianabol is a really harsh steroid, for your liver. you should be taking other products to keep your liver in check, not to mention the bitch (gynomasticia) it can cause.

it bloats you up and gives great strength gains, but has alot of side effects.

the worst part, is after the cycle.... your body is gonna lose most of what you gained. and your endocrine system will be weakened.

you said you have low test levels now. Just wait till 2 weeks after you stop with the d-bol

If I were you, I'd take a little time and go to one of many researchable forums on the subject.

its your body..... you only get one. and you can't undo a mess that you make real easy....... just as easy somtimes...
    Trace, buddy, PM me if you want an honest answer.
    You need to load up on a ton of supports to protect you organs. About 6 to 10 different ones to be honest. The biggest key is to BLOCK all estrogeen after your cycle. You may need a test booster after your cycle as well if your test number crash. Do some serious research before you start as it is not about just taking the cycle.
    GL.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Correct. Milk Thistle is probably the most important liver support you'll need.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

The quality of the Estrogeen blocker is ESENTIAL! this will prevent majority of the issue. Like I said before. After your cycle, your own body's test will crash. You will need to supliment a test booster for 1-3 weeks after your cycle. Decreasing dossage every week.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

comes from your test numbers crashing after the cycle and estrogeen fushed through your body, Why the most important thing in the whole process is a Estro BLOCKER. GL bud.
    Last edited by BIGDAY; 04-14-11 at 03:49 PM.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

My advice: your ass is the way to go

numb equal result

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

dont stick one in the neck and slit ur throat hahaha.

First 1234 Last