ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

About To Do A Steroid Cycle For The First Time: Advice Needed

A friend of mine gave me some pills called D-Bol's. I am 36 and have never done anything more than Creatine in my life. I don't think these D-Bols are as serious as shooting through a needle. But I heard it get me nice for the summer. I used to be big and ripped, but I been home almost 10 years. The kid got a little flabby. How fast do they work? And am I going to be more of a maniac than I already am? Anybody ever do steroids or D-Bol's in particular?
    Points Awarded:

excel gave ttrace35 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Call jjgold. He is well informed.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deuce need no steroids

Call jjgold. He is well informed.
    Last edited by sam9ball; 04-14-11 at 02:04 PM. Reason: deleted pic

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

I doubt that is real Dianabol. He probably gave u something that is just using the name that doesnt work. Dianabol is usually injectable. If you arent training, u may see some fat loss. If you are training, and it is the real shit, you'll see big time gains.

ttrace35

Haha. I know some of you dopes have tried this. I seen a hundred replies in the jersey shore thread. Stop lying people.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

dont be surprised somewhere down the line your dick gets small and you get cancer but if it doesnt concern u good luck with it

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    I doubt that is real Dianabol. He probably gave u something that is just using the name that doesnt work. Dianabol is usually injectable. If you arent training, u may see some fat loss. If you are training, and it is the real shit, you'll see big time gains.
    I don't know about Dianabol or if it is the same. I heard of these pills for years and they are always in pill form. They call them D-Balls. So strong I have to break 1 tiny pill into 4 pieces and take 1 piece a day.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    dont be surprised somewhere down the line your dick gets small and you get cancer but if it doesnt concern u good luck with it
    That's only after many years of repeated use. A cycle or two never hurt anybody.

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

Don't do it.

Stupid unless you are trying to nail down a multi million dollar contract as a professional athlete.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why take steroids if you aren't playing sports?

Do you want to look cool and intimidating?

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Why take steroids if you aren't playing sports?

Do you want to look cool and intimidating?
    Well kinda. My whole life I looked cool and intimidating. I'm getting old now. I still hit the gym. But low testosterone now.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

well more power to ya.

At least your honest about it.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by HotStreak View Post
    Don't do it.

Stupid unless you are trying to nail down a multi million dollar contract as a professional athlete.
    I hear what your saying. But D-Bols aren't that serious. The injections are serious. These are just super-charged vitamins. Bottom of the steroid chain.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I hear what your saying. But D-Bols aren't that serious. The injections are serious. These are just super-charged vitamins. Bottom of the steroid chain.

I believe you better start doing some research because from what I'm reading that isn't true.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

take a picture of your dick now, because it won't be the same after your on the roids

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

D-bol by itself is pointless, you need to inject if you want some real results.

D-bol + test.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's the cost of taking them monthly. I can get HGH from a doc in SoCal for $1500/mo. You shoot it in the stomach. I'm taking DHEA now. Wouldn't really wanna **** wit roids but let me know your progress. Might not be so bad in a few cycles

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

If you want to get lean winstrol is what you need. Dbol is for mass gain.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    I believe you better start doing some research because from what I'm reading that isn't true.
    I don't like doing research. I know a few dudes that did them. They were fine. One dude beat the shit out of his girl. But other than that they were ok. Got pretty big for a few months.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    If you want to get lean winstrol is what you need. Dbol is for mass gain.
    Yea. I heard this before. Dbol is kool for me. I'm not a fat mess. Just a little flab over the muscle. I will see my progress in about a month.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    D-bol by itself is pointless, you need to inject if you want some real results.

D-bol + test.
    Nah. I have great genetics. I don't need much to blow up. One of my homies took it and was big and ripped up. He told me I just have to lay off the salt.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pills are ok but dont abuse as they will do damage to your liver

Tracer you trying to be a tough guy now??

Tracer the only tough guys in my books are the guys with guns and knives

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

taking advice from your homies from the projects probably isn't the best of idea.

You sound like you have absolutely no clue about steroids, they aren't for everyone, you need to do a little reading before just taking some random pill. And from what I know on the subject, pills aren't even close to the real deal if you're looking to get big.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pills are ok but dont abuse as they will do damage to your liver

Tracer you trying to be a tough guy now??

Tracer the only tough guys in my books are the guys with guns and knives
    Has nothing to do with tough. Steroids don't help you fight at all.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Go old school and shoot it up the ass. No pain no gain

Fukk those pills

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Well you should get some good gains off the dbol.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    taking advice from your homies from the projects probably isn't the best of idea.

You sound like you have absolutely no clue about steroids, they aren't for everyone, you need to do a little reading before just taking some random pill. And from what I know on the subject, pills aren't even close to the real deal if you're looking to get big.
    I'm already big. Just want an extra boost. And who better to ask than somebody who did them. Doesnt matter if in the projects or in your trailor park.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

i took some steroids back in the days when I was in college... shit works real good... but my face start breaking out like crazy so I stopped it and never took it again... but it help you lift the weight you never ever able to lift before... I start seeing the result in about 2nd week,,, and your body never get sore after working out... it literally feels like you can do unlimited number of sets on each work out.... crazy...

El Stufruado
    El Stufruado's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pills= Bad for liver

I would never take an oral steriod, needles are the way to go don't be a pussy

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    i took some steroids back in the days when I was in college... shit works real good... but my face start breaking out like crazy so I stopped it and never took it again... but it help you lift the weight you never ever able to lift before... I start seeing the result in about 2nd week,,, and your body never get sore after working out... it literally feels like you can do unlimited number of sets on each work out.... crazy...
    What kind? Shots or pills?

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by El Stufruado View Post
    Pills= Bad for liver

Haha. Fuk you. I hate needles. I'm not tryin to get too crazy. Just a little boost.

tat1980
    tat1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Quote Originally Posted by El Stufruado View Post
    Pills= Bad for liver

D-bol starts working immediately. Usually used in a cycle at the beginning to get ur body going til ur injectables kick in. Test E,C or Deca takes a few weeks to get going and showing results. So people start with the dbol because it gives u strength gains immediately. D-bol is very good for strength but not much else. Should only take it max for about 4 weeks and no more than 50 **'s per day.

tat1980
    tat1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Also your dick does not shrink it is your balls. Reason being when you shoot test. Your balls shut down as your body is recieving to much test so it shuts off your own supply. Which is your balls thats why they would shrink up. But with proper PCT they will come back same as at the start of the cycle. Also you can take hcg shots during a cycle to help your pct. D-bol will not effect your balls only your strength.

tickingclock1
    tickingclock1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im sure a gambling forum is the best place for advice about steroids...

rymille83
    rymille83's Avatar Become A Pro!

is it pink?

Dianabol is a really harsh steroid, for your liver. you should be taking other products to keep your liver in check, not to mention the bitch (gynomasticia) it can cause.

it bloats you up and gives great strength gains, but has alot of side effects.

the worst part, is after the cycle.... your body is gonna lose most of what you gained. and your endocrine system will be weakened.

you said you have low test levels now. Just wait till 2 weeks after you stop with the d-bol

If I were you, I'd take a little time and go to one of many researchable forums on the subject.

its your body..... you only get one. and you can't undo a mess that you make real easy....... just as easy somtimes...

1234 Last