NOREGRETS
    NOREGRETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

honestly bro, it is not a big deal. However, either shoot them or forget it.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post

I hear what your saying. But D-Bols aren't that serious. The injections are serious. These are just super-charged vitamins. Bottom of the steroid chain.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Yea. I dunno wtf I'm talkin about. That's why I asked for advice

ttrace35

I can feel these things working.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You fukkin hamburger, I bet I can make a flinching action at you like I am going to hit you and i swear you will run faster than a fukkin Deer when you see me.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

You fukkin hamburger, I bet I can make a flinching action at you like I am going to hit you and i swear you will run faster than a fukkin Deer when you see me.

Sauz
    Sauz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im sorry but i feel better about myself when i dont cheat i dont know about you. You get a better satisfaction knowing that you didnt cheat your way out. pussy

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Sauz View Post
    Im sorry but i feel better about myself when i dont cheat i dont know about you. You get a better satisfaction knowing that you didnt cheat your way out. pussy
    It sorry but I feel better about myself when I do cheat. You get better satisfaction know that you did cheat, and didn't bust your ass doing hard work like the rest of the squares. Fagggot.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Find the thread. I told you what I do isn't legal. I don't sell drugs pal. Gates, your a clown. I'm not posting pics on here for your satisfaction. I sent jj a couple of pics and talked to canuck on the jack. I'm not doing anything else. If me being white makes you happy, then more power to ya. I'm not talking to the troll anymore. Enjoy your trolling sir
    Tracer-

Fukk is this?

I assume "the jack" is a slang for phone? You already know how down I am with the brother/prison lingo.

Let's not forget when I first talked about how you "caught a case and was doing a bid up in Rikers until you gated out." I gained all kinds of e-cred that day!

Question for ya, brah.......does my extensive use of emoticons somehow tarnish my desired "tough guy" image??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ttrace35

These things kicked in fully now. The only thing I don't like is how I feel at night. Makes me toss and turn all night.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

My dog is going on a steroid cycle starting today to help with a lower back injury. I expect him to start throwing the ball back when we play fetch after this.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    My dog is going on a steroid cycle starting today to help with a lower back injury. I expect him to start throwing the ball back when we play fetch after this.

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3659

I don't like doing research. I know a few dudes that did them. They were fine. One dude beat the shit out of his girl. But other than that they were ok. Got pretty big for a few months.

rymille83
    rymille83's Avatar Become A Pro!

These things kicked in fully now. The only thing I don't like is how I feel at night. Makes me toss and turn all night.
    get some melatonin

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

If your going to take them go all out. Take a multi vitamin like the Animal pack, consume more than enough protein, and drink more water then you could ever imagine. And dont drink alcohol for the cycle at all.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Would someone kick Tracer's ass here please????

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

bump for updates

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Well kinda. My whole life I looked cool and intimidating. I'm getting old now. I still hit the gym. But low testosterone now.
    If you just wanna elevate you testosterone level, ask your doc to write you a prescription for Androgel...it comes in a gel form and you don't need to shoot a needle or take a pill. Plus it's all legal and legit.
    I would stay away from any kinda steroids, even if it's a cycle or two. One cycle could destroy your body and you wouldn't notice it for years.

GL

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    If you just wanna elevate you testosterone level, ask your doc to write you a prescription for Androgel...it comes in a gel form and you don't need to shoot a needle or take a pill. Plus it's all legal and legit.
    I would stay away from any kinda steroids, even if it's a cycle or two. One cycle could destroy your body and you wouldn't notice it for years.

GL
    he doesn't have low testosterone levels, he is a black male in his mid 30s

if anything he has a higher testosterone levels than the average population

guy is juicing because is buddies is bigger than him and he is jealous

but, i dont think there is any shame is it but the dangers need to be addressed
    Last edited by SteelRain; 10-19-12 at 07:51 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    he doesn't have low testosterone levels, he is a black male in his mid 30s

if anything he has a higher testosterone levels than the average population

guy is juicing because is buddies is bigger than him and he is jealous

but, i dont think there is any shame is it but the dangers need to be addressed
    am not gonna argue with an expert of a 30some year old black males in their prime...

First 1234