antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Eat a dikk fagggot. You don't like the thread, keep it movin.

roid rage?

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    roid rage?
    I'm more worried about this than anything. I'm ok when I have my weed. When I don't, I'm a hothead.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pills are ok but dont abuse as they will do damage to your liver

Tracer you trying to be a tough guy now??

Tracer the only tough guys in my books are the guys with guns and knives
    yea trace you can get as big and ripped as you want. you can't intimidate nobody who is packing heat . trace you wanna look cool and intimidating then buy a gun. it won't shrivel up your manhood and give you like 'roids will.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tracer I swear I will pay too meet you

Love guys like you that stare at their fukkin chests and arms

Tracer you carry a tape measure around with you to measure your arms??

Tracer most girls do not like muscle heads like you although be careful because many Arm Catchers (bisexual gym rats) will make a play for you.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    yea trace you can get as big and ripped as you want. you can't intimidate nobody who is packing heat . trace you wanna look cool and intimidating then buy a gun. it won't shrivel up your manhood and give you like 'roids will.
    I don't have to buy a gun. My homies are within arms reach. I am doing this because the hoes like it. I was playing with guns and using them since I was 16. Now its a federal offense for a convicted felon to carry a gun. So I cant carry one. Plus, I'm 36. Don't fight much anymore. You can look in my eyes and tell the I am not the one to fukk with. Gangsters can recognize another gangster, and find someone else to fukk with.

ttrace35

Anyway. I just got back from the gym. Did 90 mins. 60 weights and 30 on the treadmill. Didn't feel a difference yet, but just started today.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

ur balls are probably gonna fall off...and ur gonna get erectile disfunction

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    ur balls are probably gonna fall off...and ur gonna get erectile disfunction
    You guys watch too much TV. That happens to guys who abuse roids for years. One month of D-Bol won't hurt.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Steak View Post
    Thanx man. I think you meant this one
    http://www.ehow.com/facts_5499691_si...ects-dbol.html

But good shit. It says to avoid side affects, use for 6 weeks or less. So a month is perfect

ttrace35

Tiny pills
    Attached Images  

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

If your gonna use,I would consider Deca-Durabolin, other wise known as Nandroline.This drug has a lower tendency for estrogen conversion,no bitch tit.An anti estrogen is rarely needed on a cycle.When weighting the side effects against results,Deca is the way to go.Because of its slow working properties and its mild side affects,a cycle of 8-12 weeks should be your target.Deca is injected once a week.For best gains your looking at 2mg per pound of bodyweight,weekly.After your cycle for good test ramp up use nolvadex or clomex.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dogs View Post
    If your gonna use,I would consider Deca-Durabolin, other wise known as Nandroline.This drug has a lower tendency for estrogen conversion,no bitch tit.An anti estrogen is rarely needed on a cycle.When weighting the side effects against results,Deca is the way to go.Because of its slow working properties and its mild side affects,a cycle of 8-12 weeks should be your target.Deca is injected once a week.For best gains your looking at 2mg per pound of bodyweight,weekly.After your cycle for good test ramp up use nolvadex or clomex.
    That's too much shit for me. If I can't pronounce it, I'm not taking it.

jjgold

Tracer your rooster is going to go dead

Your too old for roids

tcmoody99
    tcmoody99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do work in the gym after brotha

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

I took Andro after 5 years of training like a maniac. Hit a plateau that was impassible. People commented on my gains, but it wasnt really worth it.

jjgold

Girls like guys that are lean and cut

Examples

Bobby
    Illini
    CanukG
    Opie
    Bronxer
    Zeta

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

if its your first cycle ever, why are you taking dianabol? you should start with something lower like deca or sos.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    if its your first cycle ever, why are you taking dianabol? you should start with something lower like deca or sos.
    Fukk if I know. Somebody gave me them. And I know a few people that took them.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Girls like guys that are lean and cut

Examples

Bobby
    Illini
    CanukG
    Opie
    Bronxer
    Zeta

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Tracer, by the 4th day you should notice a difference. In the second week you wont want to leave the gym. It's crazy. Hope you took a photo for a before and after.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Tracer, by the 4th day you should notice a difference. In the second week you wont want to leave the gym. It's crazy. Hope you took a photo for a before and after.
    Thanx bigday. That's a good idea. I'm gonna have my girl take a pic today. I'm excited togo to the gym again. I will train back today

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't have to buy a gun. My homies are within arms reach. I am doing this because the hoes like it. I was playing with guns and using them since I was 16. Now its a federal offense for a convicted felon to carry a gun. So I cant carry one. Plus, I'm 36. Don't fight much anymore. You can look in my eyes and tell the I am not the one to fukk with. Gangsters can recognize another gangster, and find someone else to fukk with.

I'm not sure of many gangsters that spend most of their day on gambling sites/facebook.

You keep trying to build this image of yourself online, but it's not working out too well.

jjgold

Tracer your going to kill yourself here

You do not know what your doing

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I'm not sure of many gangsters that spend most of their day on gambling sites/facebook.

You keep trying to build this image of yourself online, but it's not working out too well.

ttrace35

I'm a retired gangster. Whatever gates. Your a bitch that lives in a trailor. You keep coming to my threads talking shit, but you would run from me homo.

rymille83
    rymille83's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trace, did you start yet?

you should feel the affects by like your 3rd workout, you'll get some outrageous pumps from what I hear, and you'll not want to leave the gym....

ttrace35

Tracer your going to kill yourself here

You do not know what your doing
    JJ. Read the ehow. Its says it safe up to 6 weeks. Can't you read???

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by rymille83 View Post
    Trace, did you start yet?

you should feel the affects by like your 3rd workout, you'll get some outrageous pumps from what I hear, and you'll not want to leave the gym....
    Yestrerday was the first day. Didn't notice anything different in the gym. Today I'm going to go twice.

ipod
    GO DALLAS
    ipod's Avatar Become A Pro!

ttrace35 put up a photo of yourself

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by ipod View Post
    ttrace35 put up a photo of yourself
    No thanks. I'm not starting a gay Rodney type thread. Maybe if Shari pm's me.....

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I'm a retired gangster. Whatever gates. Your a bitch that lives in a trailor. You keep coming to my threads talking shit,but you would run from me homo.

You hittin up some hoes on facebook this morning?

Must be tough being a retired gangster.

We all know kids that have been in "jail" for 7 years and come out a changed man, must have a pretty sweet life. A guy that has never received a paycheck and admitted that he still sells drugs to kids. Must feel pretty good about what you've done in life, I'd imagine you have quite a bit to show for it at the age of "36".

I'm still struggling to get by. I think I'd rather be like you, than have to live my life in this trailer park. I bet that you selling dime bags to 13 year olds gets you a shitload more paper than a bitch/homo/mexican(?) from the trailer park. I want to be a gangster, it sounds kool(that's how 36 year old gangsters spell that werd right homie?)

ttrace35

You hittin up some hoes on facebook this morning?

Must be tough being a retired gangster.

We all know kids that have been in "jail" for 7 years and come out a changed man, must have a pretty sweet life. A guy that has never received a paycheck and admitted that he still sells drugs to kids. Must feel pretty good about what you've done in life, I'd imagine you have quite a bit to show for it at the age of "36".

I'm still struggling to get by. I think I'd rather be like you, than have to live my life in this trailer park. I bet that you selling dime bags to 13 year olds gets you a shitload more paper than a bitch/homo/mexican(?) from the trailer park. I want to be a gangster, it sounds kool(that's how 36 year old gangsters spell that werd right homie?)
    Gates. I don't sell drugs. I dunno where you got that from. But ok. All you do is troll thru peoples threads making dumb comments. Have fun.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Gates. I don't sell drugs. I dunno where you got that from. But ok. All you do is troll thru peoples threads making dumb comments. Have fun.

lol.

Are you fightingwarriors ghost? You guys both seem to forget what you say on here.

You told us that you don't have a job and don't get a paycheck, what you do is illegal, I asked if it involved drugs and you went with one of these Then you admitted to selling drugs to kids. It was classic.

post a pic of yourself with a mask on with a sbr sign showing that you're really black.

I'm guessing that you really are white and possibly got kicked out of high school for acting like a black. Now you just sit at home posting all day. Sorry you also sit on facebook as a "36 year old retired gangster" because that's what retired gangsters do in there spare time...ohh and apparently 36 year olds are also on facebook now adays.
    Last edited by ngates815; 04-15-11 at 10:08 AM.

ttrace35

lol.

Are you fightingwarriors ghost? You guys both seem to forget what you say on here.

You told us that you don't have a job and don't get a paycheck, what you do is illegal, I asked if it involved drugs and you went with one of these Then you admitted to selling drugs to kids. It was classic.

post a pic of yourself with a mask on with a sbr sign showing that you're really black.

I'm guessing that you really are white and possibly got kicked out of high school for acting like a black. Now you just sit at home posting all day.
    Find the thread. I told you what I do isn't legal. I don't sell drugs pal. Gates, your a clown. I'm not posting pics on here for your satisfaction. I sent jj a couple of pics and talked to canuck on the jack. I'm not doing anything else. If me being white makes you happy, then more power to ya. I'm not talking to the troll anymore. Enjoy your trolling sir

First 1234 Last