Login Search

About To Do A Steroid Cycle For The First Time: Advice Needed

Last Post

Default About To Do A Steroid Cycle For The First Time: Advice Needed

A friend of mine gave me some pills called D-Bol's. I am 36 and have never done anything more than Creatine in my life. I don't think these D-Bols are as serious as shooting through a needle. But I heard it get me nice for the summer. I used to be big and ripped, but I been home almost 10 years. The kid got a little flabby. How fast do they work? And am I going to be more of a maniac than I already am? Anybody ever do steroids or D-Bol's in particular?
Give Points

Points Awarded:

excel gave ttrace35 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
I doubt that is real Dianabol. He probably gave u something that is just using the name that doesnt work. Dianabol is usually injectable. If you arent training, u may see some fat loss. If you are training, and it is the real shit, you'll see big time gains.
I don't know about Dianabol or if it is the same. I heard of these pills for years and they are always in pill form. They call them D-Balls. So strong I have to break 1 tiny pill into 4 pieces and take 1 piece a day.

Quote Originally Posted by HotStreak View Post
Don't do it.

Stupid unless you are trying to nail down a multi million dollar contract as a professional athlete.
I hear what your saying. But D-Bols aren't that serious. The injections are serious. These are just super-charged vitamins. Bottom of the steroid chain.