JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    They gonna be tested like crazy. Be nice if everyone could do that too.
    That should be priority #1..

Players that test negative can play and practice together. Those that test positive stay home until clean.. Very simple..

Probably could resume all sports tomorrow if they did that and play in empty stadiums..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Players that test negative can play and practice together. Those that test positive stay home until clean.. Very simple..

Probably could resume all sports tomorrow if they did that and play in empty stadiums..
    If there was unlimited tests, yes. But there aren't, not even close. My wife's hospital still doesn't have enough tests to test all health care workers and patients. That has to be priority before testing all the sportsy folks.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Super annoying that ufc got cancelled. Would be easy to test them and fight.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This is how our government dealt with this you liberal idiot

Government documents reveal a slow start to Canada's COVID-19 response
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/cov...ents-1.5528726
    Yeah, the Canadian PM mislead the public & cut federal funding & told Canadians his uncle was a super smart scientist for a record number of years?
    Trudeau downplayed the virus & the need for testing up until 2 weeks ago?
    Trudeau also told Canadians that they had the most beautiful tests and that we'd all be back to work by Easter?
    you're so full of shit.
    you're collecting the free CERB cash, I'd stake my life on it.
    typical loudmouthed ignoramus...bitches & criticizes the federal government's subsidies but is 1st in line with his hand out.

You post here now with the same regularity as before isolation.....this pandemdec hasn't changed your life whatsoever.
    The Canadian Emergency Relief Benefit was made specifically for deadbeats like you.

Happy good Friday!

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

If there was unlimited tests, yes. But there aren't, not even close. My wife's hospital still doesn't have enough tests to test all health care workers and patients. That has to be priority before testing all the sportsy folks.
    Same happening over here. If health care workers have symptoms, the hospital won't test them. The hospital just sends them home to quarantine.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1213

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Same happening over here. If health care workers have symptoms, the hospital won't test them. The hospital just sends them home to quarantine.
    How much sense does that make?
    Not testing the people that are having to deal with it hour after hour?
    Yet just today I saw where someone said we have the best testing in the world

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

look past all the fake news out there to keep people scared and ready to accept and take any sort of vaccine that comes out for COVID-19

some ppl trying to keep us informed of the actual truths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR-ihHph_n4

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

this wont age well

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    this wont age well
    Nope. Not at all.

And Jibby - as someone who has been at home for almost a month now and also happens to live in close proximity to China, please trust me when I say that you do not want to follow their lead in anything at this point. Nothing. Not one teeny little thing. They're not only full of shit but solely focused on protecting their own economy. Just take them straight out of the equation now.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I live in China 4-6 months a year and Vietnam the other 4-6 months a year. China is the one Country that could care less about America. They don't need America for anything. The rest of this part of the world needs America. I am in Beijing right now and actually headed to Wuhan right now for business for a few days.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Yeah, the Canadian PM mislead the public & cut federal funding & told Canadians his uncle was a super smart scientist for a record number of years?
    Trudeau downplayed the virus & the need for testing up until 2 weeks ago?
    Trudeau also told Canadians that they had the most beautiful tests and that we'd all be back to work by Easter?
    you're so full of shit.
    you're collecting the free CERB cash, I'd stake my life on it.
    typical loudmouthed ignoramus...bitches & criticizes the federal government's subsidies but is 1st in line with his hand out.

You post here now with the same regularity as before isolation.....this pandemdec hasn't changed your life whatsoever.
    The Canadian Emergency Relief Benefit was made specifically for deadbeats like you.

Happy good Friday!
    Drinking beer tonight I see. Worthless piece of shit. You can't accept the truth you useless liberal cuck.

Me collecting? Lmao says the white trash unemployed trailer park piece of shit.

I'm working my ass off to bring losers like you supplies to keep your ass wiped and your big mouth full of food you piece of shit.

NEVER ever assume something about me again. I will literally come to your house and bury you in it motherfukker. You are collecting money for sure. Your post clearly indicates that. You are a janitor. They don't need you to clean Schools that are closed. Fukking lowlife scumbag.

On my next trip to Montreal I will stop on the way and drive right through your tent hopefully with you in it.

You are so stupid it's not even funny.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    How much sense does that make?
    Not testing the people that are having to deal with it hour after hour?
    Yet just today I saw where someone said we have the best testing in the world
    Best testing in the world is a meaningless boast, true or not (and it's not).

It's just a math question. For those who don't know, here's the math:

The death rate is about 3.2% right now. At 2,000 deaths per day, that's 64,000 positives. Now divide that by the positive rate of those tested (about 21%) = 305,000. That's how many tests we need per day just to keep up with the number of deaths. And we're barely doing more than half of that per day. That needs to change, stat!

Anyone that doesn't understand this math shouldn't be gambling.
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I live in China 4-6 months a year and Vietnam the other 4-6 months a year. China is the one Country that could care less about America. They don't need America for anything. The rest of this part of the world needs America. I am in Beijing right now and actually headed to Wuhan right now for business for a few days.
    I didn't say they need America or anyone else for that matter. I said they only care about their own economy and they're full of shit. Do you think either of those two comments are false?Same reason Greenacre started ordering its employees back in Jan to stockpile PPE in Australia, Canada, Italy and who knows where else to send back to China because they knew what was being unleashed. Yet they failed to alert any other countries about this mess. I was simply stating to use China as the guiding light as to how to handle this virus - or anything else for that matter - is just an absolute disaster waiting to happen especially for Western countries. Especially for the US who unfortunately reacted to this much later than most other countries despite their small land mass vs a very large population density. To think this is over now for the US is just absurd.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I didn't say they need America or anyone else for that matter. I said they only care about their own economy and they're full of shit. Do you think either of those two comments are false?Same reason Greenacre started ordering its employees back in Jan to stockpile PPE in Australia, Canada, Italy and who knows where else to send back to China because they knew what was being unleashed. Yet they failed to alert any other countries about this mess. I was simply stating to use China as the guiding light as to how to handle this virus - or anything else for that matter - is just an absolute disaster waiting to happen especially for Western countries. Especially for the US who unfortunately reacted to this much later than most other countries despite their small land mass vs a very large population density. To think this is over now for the US is just absurd.
    I was not even responding you. This is the beginning , it is far from over.

shari91

I was not even responding you. This is the beginning , it is far from over.
    Sorry, hard to tell who you're responding to if you don't quote someone or mention their name. Since you replied directly under my comment one can only assume it was to me.

But yes, this is nowhere near from over. There are still a few dipshits here wondering why they can't fish or go to the beach or travel freely if our "curve seems to be flattening". Somehow they don't realise that 1. our curve is flattening precisely because we're all at home and 2. if your dumbass gets into trouble fishing or swimming or even driving when you don't need to be, you're taking emergency service workers away from others. People are obviously still struggling with cancer, giving birth, dying from natural causes, getting their fingers cut off by doing home DIY... let alone now dealing with this virus. They don't need to be dealing with stupid arses surfing and driving around shopping for no reason.

Seriously it f's me off so much. Stay home FFS.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    look past all the fake news out there to keep people scared and ready to accept and take any sort of vaccine that comes out for COVID-19

some ppl trying to keep us informed of the actual truths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR-ihHph_n4
    I haven't watched the video yet but why does it say "Frank Hahnel" and then 6 seconds in the guy introduces himself as Dr. Nepute?

He's a chiropractor btw... just in case anyone is wondering what type of Doctor he is. Just wondering... why the 2 different names? Seems odd to me...

Same video.. 2 different names... that's a great start to establish legitimacy.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Nope. Not at all.

And Jibby - as someone who has been at home for almost a month now and also happens to live in close proximity to China, please trust me when I say that you do not want to follow their lead in anything at this point. Nothing. Not one teeny little thing. They're not only full of shit but solely focused on protecting their own economy. Just take them straight out of the equation now.
    Jibby is the same guy that said pandemics and disasters make people rich (he's not wrong b/c scum ya know?), then said he made most of his nest egg off the Bush economic disaster, then said BUT he feels really sorry for all those people <sad emoji> Absolutely no joke it was all in one post.

Praise Jeebus!

flyingillini

Sorry, hard to tell who you're responding to if you don't quote someone or mention their name. Since you replied directly under my comment one can only assume it was to me.

But yes, this is nowhere near from over. There are still a few dipshits here wondering why they can't fish or go to the beach or travel freely if our "curve seems to be flattening". Somehow they don't realise that 1. our curve is flattening precisely because we're all at home and 2. if your dumbass gets into trouble fishing or swimming or even driving when you don't need to be, you're taking emergency service workers away from others. People are obviously still struggling with cancer, giving birth, dying from natural causes, getting their fingers cut off by doing home DIY... let alone now dealing with this virus. They don't need to be dealing with stupid arses surfing and driving around shopping for no reason.

I had to leave Vietnam because of the ignorance of what was going on. The whole country is shutdown but there are people everywhere. You can still find little stores open doing business. The parks are crowded, people drinking tea on the street, playing cards, gambling on the corners just like everything was normal. 99% of things are closed but people are out and about. It was a struggle getting back to China even though my home from Vietnam to China is only a 85 minute plane ride. I was only able to come back because I am a legal resident. I feel much safer in China than Vietnam. However, I would rather be in Vietnam because I like it better and I can speak Vietnamese. It is amazing what I am seeing on the news about China. There are some parts of China where people are out and about and they are slowly opening things. However, most people are still staying home and I have friends who have kids that won't even let their children outside to get fresh air. Chinese people aren't stupid and they know this is not the end, life will never be normal again, at least in our lifetime. Stay safe!

grease lightnin
    &amp;
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Good Lord, Illini.

I have to say. You are overreacting.

Unless we have more and worse viruses or war or famine, or some other shit that is not happening now, life will for sure go back to normal.

Because eventually, if this just keeps going, we will all get it or build herd immunity.

Sure. Some of us will die.

But the rest of us will get right out back out there like your Vietnamese brethren.

Get a grip, fella

grease lightnin
    &amp;

Look at this Illini.

https://spectator.us/covid-antibody-...nfection-rate/

.37% mortality rate.

Take a chill pill

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Super annoying that ufc got cancelled. Would be easy to test them and fight.
    Very Annoying indeed, that could have been the first real sporting event with betting prop odds in over a month.. Could have been something to really bet on in other words and have a grip..

Like I said in the other thread Dana White be teasing us.. Not cool ..

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

My wife's hospital still doesn't have enough tests to test all health care workers and patients.
    ~~~~~
    Dippy2Bets,
    If your wife owns a hospital then the lack of COVID-19 tests is on her.
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave 19th Hole 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

I had to leave Vietnam because of the ignorance of what was going on. The whole country is shutdown but there are people everywhere. You can still find little stores open doing business. The parks are crowded, people drinking tea on the street, playing cards, gambling on the corners just like everything was normal. 99% of things are closed but people are out and about. It was a struggle getting back to China even though my home from Vietnam to China is only a 85 minute plane ride. I was only able to come back because I am a legal resident. I feel much safer in China than Vietnam. However, I would rather be in Vietnam because I like it better and I can speak Vietnamese. It is amazing what I am seeing on the news about China. There are some parts of China where people are out and about and they are slowly opening things. However, most people are still staying home and I have friends who have kids that won't even let their children outside to get fresh air. Chinese people aren't stupid and they know this is not the end, life will never be normal again, at least in our lifetime. Stay safe!
    Sounds like you should come back to the states and release soon but yeah globalism will get the best of us because of this

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Look at this Illini.
    https://spectator.us/covid-antibody-...nfection-rate/
    .37% mortality rate.
    Take a chill pill
    Good stuff. Thanks for posting. I hope more of this type of antibody testing gets done quick as it will no doubt help ease the panic.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That's exactly why Americans should wake up and start making and buying all things MADE IN THE USA and not MADE IN CHINA..

America needs China for cheap generic meds. American needs China and so does Europe for all that cheap made shiiit.. I hate that ..

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

The devastation will be unthinkable sadly.....financial collapse that is scary. Hopefully....we become immune to it and treatment and vaccines come quick. Unemployment numbers grow and come back to little jobs..wow
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 04-11-20 at 12:13 AM.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

Quote Originally Posted by 53 defense View Post
    Never have so many people been so passionate about something they know so little about....

just the facts man.....

Waaaaaay to much misinformation out there....

Media puts spin on everything, can't be trusted.....

Can't worry about things ya can't control..

But we all could be a little kinder...no?

Take Care and Be Well

~~~~
    53 defense

Become A Pro!Join Date: 09-19-11
    Betpoints: 24

~~~~

WOW.
    53D

Where have you been hidin' since 09/18/11?
    "Shelter in place" for the last 8.5 years?

Thanks for the post.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~~~
    Dippy2Bets,
    If your wife owns a hospital then the lack of COVID-19 tests is on her.
    Damn straight. Their blood is on her hands.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shari,
    How do you do it so well?

There was never to at least my memory 1 single post of yours in
    10 plus years (2010 the fun club) in which I didn't agree with.......

I'd hate to be the guy that got on your bad side,Lol.........

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5257

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~~
    53 defens

Become A Pro!Join Date: 09-19-11
    Betpoints: 24

~~~~

WOW.
    53D

Where have you been hidin' since 09/18/11?
    "Shelter in place" for the last 8.5 years?

Thanks for the post.

Hey 19
    (Dan Fan?)

Thank You for the chuckle Sir.

We could all use more of that....

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Drinking beer tonight I see. Worthless piece of shit. You can't accept the truth you useless liberal cuck.

Me collecting? Lmao says the white trash unemployed trailer park piece of shit.

I'm working my ass off to bring losers like you supplies to keep your ass wiped and your big mouth full of food you piece of shit.

NEVER ever assume something about me again. I will literally come to your house and bury you in it motherfukker. You are collecting money for sure. Your post clearly indicates that. You are a janitor. They don't need you to clean Schools that are closed. Fukking lowlife scumbag.

On my next trip to Montreal I will stop on the way and drive right through your tent hopefully with you in it.

You are so stupid it's not even funny.
    you follow the Vegas thread and I have seen pictures of you at the bash, safe to say you would not come anywhere near me, despite your empty internet threat. Secondly nobody here believes that you are helping anybody in any capacity, you are much more delusional than anyone thought if you think we believe that you find time to cart around supplies and food between posts.
    You're a neerdowell.
    You are more than welcome to stop in Kingston Ontario anytime you feel the need to discuss this further with me.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

you follow the Vegas thread and I have seen pictures of you at the bash, safe to say you would not come anywhere near me, despite your empty internet threat. Secondly nobody here believes that you are helping anybody in any capacity, you are much more delusional than anyone thought if you think we believe that you find time to cart around supplies and food between posts.
    You're a neerdowell.
    You are more than welcome to stop in Kingston Ontario anytime you feel the need to discuss this further with me.
    Next time on my way to Montreal to deliver at Costco distribution ( trailer full of food) I will stop by. Does your trailer park allow semis in ?

Thanks for not disputing anything I said about you and also thanks for voting for that bum Trudeau.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

You're a neerdowell.
    Kingston?
    cool, me and some pals are working on a tunnel from Oswego, NY to Kingston, ON

when complete, expect to find me in your basement
    could you please send GPS coordinates so that we do not end up in your neighbors basement (has happened before)?
    thnx

grease lightnin
    &amp;

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Good stuff. Thanks for posting. I hope more of this type of antibody testing gets done quick as it will no doubt help ease the panic.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/early...es-report-says

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Yesterday (Friday April 10) was the first day with over 2,000 deaths (2,064).

This is more important than the tested positive number. The curve is being "bent" by the fact that there is not enough testing being done to keep up with the death rate. Because math.

First ... 45678910 ... Last