bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3547

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    US numbers are unprecedented.............

This can only mean one thing..........

Until people are beaten to at least NEAR death for disobeying social distancing
    (should BE lockdown)
    orders,the numbers are gonna keep skyrocketing as its basic COMMON SENSE..........

US citizens would rather die with their freedoms, sad to say...

It's the common denominator compared to the rest of the world......

The more freedom a country's people have,the higher the COVID 19 numbers,FACT............

They include all other non-covid-19 deaths in the covid tally to make the numbers better for their agenda, not to mention they kill people with ventilator. Covid-19 is just another flu, nothing more. With fear-mongering and ventilator, they kill people.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    They include all other non-covid-19 deaths in the covid tally to make the numbers better for their agenda, not to mention they kill people with ventilator. Covid-19 is just another flu, nothing more. With fear-mongering and ventilator, they kill people.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    I think he is saying that in many cases the ventilators are causing more harm than good because the increased pressure in the lungs is causing damage to the already inflamed little sacs in the lungs and may also be further provoking a cytokine storm.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

Ok I'll play along. Please explain why this govt control did not occur during SARS, H1N1, or Ebola? They could've judged the numbers too.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Lost a friend yesterday to the virus. Was 45 years old. Youth basketball coach. No preexisting condition. Sad times. I'm just trying to be hopeful.
    Phukken shit. So sorry dude. Any details you can provide in terms of how it played out so we can avoid any pattern?
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave homie1975 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Experts think we have a long way to go
    The same experts who predicted the Patriots would win the Superbowl........Stay safe coach, beer and pizza not the best diet these days.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lost a friend yesterday to the virus. Was 45 years old. Youth basketball coach. No preexisting condition. Sad times. I'm just trying to be hopeful.
    Sorry to hear that LB as I hate to see it no matter who is going through this horrible nightmare....

Do you know that all the right wing nuts here as there are many as they tried to get me banned will not believe you?

This is why we the US (the dumbest fukkers on Earth) are setting unprecedented numbers...

I'm sick of fukking hearing the shear stupidity.........

Just read your boy BOOYAS post then multiply it by 165,000,000!

We are FUKKED!

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    people aren't social distancing even when told to......so whats the difference at this point? If you want/need to stay at home....do it...if you want to go out....do it
    PRIDE.............
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave PAULYPOKER 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    The same experts who predicted the Patriots would win the Superbowl........Stay safe coach, beer and pizza not the best diet these days.
    No. These science and health experts actually know what they're doing. This isn't a game we're talking about it is actual measurable stuff dude

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Phukken shit. So sorry dude. Any details you can provide in terms of how it played out so we can avoid any pattern?
    Thanks man. He was traveling from the UK in early March. He got it there. He cancelled his ten year old son's ticket last second. Not much else to say on this. It's just unfortunate.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

differences aside....condolences for your friend
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Jayvegas420 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy

Things looking up. ONLY democrats want it to keep being bad.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sures Hell don't want it bad but I'm not a democrat ether because I hate all of government divide and conquer bullshit.......

Peasants are wind up dolls..........(every US citizen who isn't millionaires are peasants,period..)
    Even millionaires are peasants to the billionaires and billionaires to the untouchable unseen trillionaires..
    The rulers of this world.......

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

I'm apolitical and don't care who rules. I have a problem thinking that people in the US regardless of political stripe want more people to die!
    This dilemma is not ideological it is a virus!
    Things looking up. ONLY democrats want it to keep being bad.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Flu? Everyone basically staying indoors and virus is still raging. If the world wasn't shut down, this virus would be killing millions of people, if not more... Think about what you're saying. Flu, nothing shuts down. Flu is much less contageous too. This virus is a different level of deadly. Know the facts before you speak. Would be the collapse of the world if nothing was done about this.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Thanks man. He was traveling from the UK in early March. He got it there. He cancelled his ten year old son's ticket last second. Not much else to say on this. It's just unfortunate.
    Fukk man. Sorry for your loss. What kind of fukking virus is this?
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Goat Milk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Sorry to hear that, just awful news and even worse to hear he had a kid.

This is why we need to continue locking down and sports won't be coming back soon. Some people think it's only killing 80 year olds, but we have seen a number of deaths from people in their 20s, 30s and 40s just in my area.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Unrivaled 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

It’s sad bro. Sorry to hear. Had my ex lose her father last week. Another friend lost her father. My friend from around the block has it and is quarantined at a hotel so he doesn’t spread it to anyone. Be safe brother.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave shocka1212 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most of us have known someone, I knew two people
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Good news for San Diego County

Leveling off (fingers crossed) last 3 days

Sadly 45 deaths so far in the County

Population 3,400,000

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Hopefully getting the antibody test soon

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

1% is actually a fairly large number when speaking of deaths. But at some point you have to decide whether you are going to consider the other 99%, who were never going to die and were immune in the first place. However, a majority of that 99% will not be immune to the economic perils they will face in the months to come. Protecting a society's week is how you judge a society but, you also have to consider the masses at some point too, no?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

And yes, I am aware that the projected death toll is far lower than 1%. Just trying to provide some perspective

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    It’s sad bro. Sorry to hear. Had my ex lose her father last week. Another friend lost her father. My friend from around the block has it and is quarantined at a hotel so he doesn’t spread it to anyone. Be safe brother.
    Thanks bro. I'm sorry to hear this. Just awful. We will get through this sooner then later hopefully.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Sorry for your loss. A friend of mine lost his father to the virus last week. Definitely sad times.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Black Coffee 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3547

It's just another flu, yes, it killed people. Bill Gates and Fauci brought into justice, two satanic evils.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Sorry for your loss. A friend of mine lost his father to the virus last week. Definitely sad times.
    Sorry to hear that. Just brutal.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

looking like a new record high in deaths today

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    in the USA the projected peak was Friday I believe and it was 2035 deaths or thereabouts

today i am seeing 1554 so far in the USA and it's only 2:30 pm eastern. damnnnnnn

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

My condolences for your loss lakers and anyone else who lost someone to this. I’m really hoping that medical researchers and other intelligent people can figure out treatments/cures to prevent this from becoming worse. In a few years, when this virus is dead and gone forever, we need to remember these people and give them some nice gesture in thanks of their efforts. Like... for example, all doctors and medical researchers are allowed to do as much blow as they want without fear of getting arrested or they never have to pay taxes again. Something like that.
    ...Man, how fast would there be a cure if those were the rewards for creating an effective prevention/treatment/cure for covid19? I’d dig up my old biology textbooks and get to reading so fast if that was the case...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Laker good call

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post

in the USA the projected peak was Friday I believe and it was 2035 deaths or thereabouts

today i am seeing 1554 so far in the USA and it's only 2:30 pm eastern. damnnnnnn
    quit paying attention to the numbers at this point. I just read where in NY they are just calling it a coronavirus death even if the person wasnt tested.....fukking joke this is

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    When does NBA restart

All I wanna know
    Hopefuly, NEVER

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Its a very very dangerous virus...worse then the flu. Agreed, if you go all out to keep safe longterm, you will have nothing to return to for $$$...kids in college graduating....good luck getting a job. Long island NY railroad has 3 percent ridership as b4 the virus. Thats the main line into nyc...out of 100 people lets say in october 2019...there is only 3 riding trains now...thats STAGGERING

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    quit paying attention to the numbers at this point. I just read where in NY they are just calling it a coronavirus death even if the person wasnt tested.....fukking joke this is
    If the numbers don’t matter why are we even social distancing or forbidden from going to work, or kids not allowed back in school?? The numbers matter. I guess it would be cooler to just assume coronavirus deaths were just natural deaths and pretend nothing ever happened.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    If the numbers don’t matter why are we even social distancing or forbidden from going to work, or kids not allowed back in school?? The numbers matter. I guess it would be cooler to just assume coronavirus deaths were just natural deaths and pretend nothing ever happened.
    Apparently you didn’t understand my post. How can numbers matter if they are now just “assuming” deaths are Covid related. The joke of it is the assumption. Numbers only matter if the person tested positive and the death was actually Covid related

First ... 67891011 Last