2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Back up has 200 yds passing this year..
    Yeah, Hubbard gonna run..
    WV gonna pass..
    OSU controls the clock..
    Thinking it goes under in a close one..
    I’ll look into it closer later on and see if I can put a score on it I feel good about.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’ll look into it closer later on and see if I can put a score on it I feel good about.
    Cool..
    Keep in mind the L3 days I haven't hit shit..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Cool..
    Keep in mind the L3 days I haven't hit shit..
    Well last 3 days didn’t include ncaa fb did it?!!?! Not counting maction, which I don’t! lol.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Loved a strong word, if I loved them woulda played: lol. Liked, leaned that way. Well as I said I thought they would prob be the one out these 2 who would prob give us effort., just so tough to make that call with teams who out of even getting a crappy bowl. Just figured being 1st year of new coach they would prob still be trying.

Oh well, instead sweating out this shitty nfl game needing Texans and over. Lol
    lmao i do this on a weekly basis. talk myself off a winner right into a sweater

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    lmao i do this on a weekly basis. talk myself off a winner right into a sweater
    Yardage in that game is way closer than score, did ncst have some bad turnovers I assume??

JayDr3am
    Handi

Yardage in that game is way closer than score, did ncst have some bad turnovers I assume??
    no big turnovers at ALL LOL just alot of dead possessions and gtech defense has been getting off the field on 3rd down. that alone was the difference.

JayDr3am
    Handi

i know this is college thread but D HOP is out of his mind lol

2daBank

no big turnovers at ALL LOL just alot of dead possessions and gtech defense has been getting off the field on 3rd down. that alone was the difference.
    Strange. They turn over on downs in red zone? Yardage was damn near dead even last i looked.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Strange. They turn over on downs in red zone? Yardage was damn near dead even last i looked.
    ok this might be a huge turnover here lol they are reviewing it now. refs are so dumb. they will review a play and still get the shit wrong

JayDr3am
    Handi

lol now we know who the refs have their money on

2daBank

lol now we know who the refs have their money on
    I think you only one watching that Game pal!!

JayDr3am
    Handi

I think you only one watching that Game pal!!
    haha you right. i got 2 monitors going right now

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Penn St plus the points

1st bet of week

2daBank

haha you right. i got 2 monitors going right now
    Hey jay,, remember when I said I was kicking myself? Now I’m happy cause think best line I coulda got on tech was -2 which woulda pushed and think lost if I played tonight!! That what happens w some those total shit teams, fukkers shoulda won easy! Good pass!! I like that better than bets i cash! lol

Oh never mind, now I’m seeing Wolfpack closed as favs?? Is that right? I coulda swore I saw tech up to -3 earlier? Was I just stoned and looking at them backwards? That been known to happen. Lol
    Last edited by 2daBank; 11-21-19 at 10:55 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Penn St plus the points

1st bet of week
    Meh. I agree in principal cause they really starting to Jack up osu numbers, 18 is prob a good 3 points high but I don’t wanna get in front that osu train. Gl coach

JayDr3am
    Handi

Hey jay,, remember when I said I was kicking myself? Now I’m happy cause think best line I coulda got on tech was -2 which woulda pushed and think lost if I played tonight!! That what happens w some those total shit teams, fukkers shoulda won easy! Good pass!! I like that better than bets i cash! lol

Oh never mind, now I’m seeing Wolfpack closed as favs?? Is that right? I coulda swore I saw tech up to -3 earlier? Was I just stoned and looking at them backwards? That been known to happen. Lol
    funny you say that i was smoking earlier this afternoon watching the line tank and im refreshing the page so confused. no changes or injuries just "sharp" money i guess? confused the shit out of me

could have got +2.5 gtech. everyone moved that line across the 0. just red flags everywhere and it scared me away.

2daBank

funny you say that i was smoking earlier this afternoon watching the line tank and im refreshing the page so confused. no changes or injuries just "sharp" money i guess? confused the shit out of me

could have got +2.5 gtech. everyone moved that line across the 0. just red flags everywhere and it scared me away.
    lol. I coulda swore tech was approaching -3,, I musta been high. I prob woulda clicked wrong side on accident (sadly wouldn’t be 1st time, lol).,

2daBank

I have loved betting wyo a bunch, mostly as dogs tho. Don’t think I like their style much in the fav roll. I was wondering if 1st half might be better than full game tho? team rankings actually has both teams ranked very close in 1st half play, it the second half where CSU tends to fall apart and of course you expect wyo to be tougher as game goes on and they wear teams down. Could def see that scenario here. Nice thing bout playing a 1st half is I can always get down on better number if I happen to lose that but still like the team!! Not sure I’d want any part of CSU assuming wyo rushing game gets them a early lead it might be ugly in 4th..

ok talked myself into it, I think wyo pass d has shown some kinks at times and think CSU can have some success thru the air, maybe CSU can keep running game in check early on, maybe not but more important is they just give me 10-14 points and think that be plenty to cash the 1st half against a cowboys offense that lacks any explosiveness

CSU 1st half +3.5

2daBank

Bc looking like a must play. They get up for the Irish and man check out bc under this coach off a bye, 7-1 ats as a dog.

JayDr3am
    Handi

lol. I coulda swore tech was approaching -3,, I musta been high. I prob woulda clicked wrong side on accident (sadly wouldn’t be 1st time, lol).,
    id be a liar if i never said ive done that.

& i like where your heads at in the csu/wyo game. i lean the rams full game but havent budged yet.

answer me this, how doesnt houston/tulsa game not go over?

2daBank

id be a liar if i never said ive done that.

& i like where your heads at in the csu/wyo game. i lean the rams full game but havent budged yet
    1st half seems to make more sense to me, not only just cause they rank way closer in 1st half play but wyo the kind of team that will wear these Mfers down in 4th, might not equate to cover but could. I kinda think CSU gonna give them everything they want but I like the 1st half idea. If that doesn’t work out I can always get a better full game number at that point If I want (depending how it looks).

Turnovers be my big concern but I do think I’ve seen enough to think CSU can have some success thru the air. Like i said if they can get us 10 or so I think with the 3.5 that be a tough number for wyo to beat long as CSU doesn’t hand them easy scores w mistakes. Wyo not explosive and their passing offense incredibly limited so I would think CSU stacks the box early on.

JayDr3am
    Handi

i agree thats a good pick GL tomorrow

2daBank

Looking pretty hard at Tulane, they been perfect at home while ucf has struggled some on road vs similarly ranked competition this year. Both off losses but I think ucf loss was way more demoralizing for their season as it pretty much killed their chances to win the conf.

JayDr3am
    Handi

youre bringing up games i have starred lol tulane at home seems live but i would need +7 for me to lock in. they are taxing it -139. jesus. i feel like tulane wins outright or loses by a score. rather thats a fg or a touchdown idk.

2daBank

Jfc. Ya’ll realize navy has won 16 straight on senior day? Sounds like something mr Nash should have told us!!

Please don’t be like the dickhead who told me that stuff didn’t matter when I said I was pounding pats off a loss and bye last week. I agree a lot of trends are stupid, some are not and while they don’t guarantee anything they certainly make for some strong bets!!

2daBank

youre bringing up games i have starred lol tulane at home seems live but i would need +7 for me to lock in. they are taxing it -139. jesus. i feel like tulane wins outright or loses by a score. rather thats a fg or a touchdown idk.
    Great minds and all (you should be loving it! lol).

Yea I’m good with 6 cause I think they win outright, at least be close. 6 not 7 but it still a lot! (Advanced math there! Lol). I’ve won a bunch of games catching 5 or 6 this year. I kinda agree tho, if they become a play for me I’ll def be on the ml as well.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Yea I’m good with 6 cause I think they win outright, at least be close. 6 not 7 but it still a lot! (Advanced math there! Lol). I’ve won a bunch of games catching 5 or 6 this year. I kinda agree tho, if they become a play for me I’ll def be on the ml as well.
    yeah ima dwell on that one for sure

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Anyone see where Joey Galloway is 18-5 on his "Virtual Locks" at CFB half Thurs/Fri. He's on an 11-1 run - This week's picks are Minny - 13.5 and UVA -17. Actually like them both. Jesse Palmer is 14-9 - Has ECU -14.5 and VTech -4. Joey incredibly cocky right now but why not!

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

I think Tulane is a great play this week at home. I will take the points and most likely ML as well. I just wonder which way the line will move if at all.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

I took GT just before kickoff last night at +2.5. I loved the line move. Not sure if it's just my perception and I'm full of crap (very possible!) but it seems to me when a team goes from a short fave to a short dog they usually cover. Seems kind of strange because the supposed "sharp" money moving the line would be on the losing side more often than not? I dunno. Thoughts?

ElJefe305
    ElJefe305's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 850

I locked in Miami -18.5 earlier on Tuesday before the line move. I would still take it at -20.5; might look like a homer play given my avatar lol, but FIU is straight trash and this is a neutral site game at Marlins Park, the former home of one of the most electric environments in all of college football in the old Orange Bowl. The players on Miami have been talking all week about playing on "sacred ground" and know that this is FIU's Super Bowl per say. Don't look at last year's score - obviously Malik Rosier was an abomination at the QB position and Mark Richt just flat out ran 5 plays all frickin year (inside run, outside run, bubble screen, verts, TE shallow cross) which is why we couldn't score for sh!t.

The offense just hung 55 on Louisville and it could have been 60+ no problem if we didn't take the foot off the gas. Jarren Williams is the truth, this offense is just starting to click, and there's no way FIU scores more than 17 (including garbage time). I think it'll be, at worst, 45-17.

ElJefe305

Anyone tempted by taking Texas as a dog again? I did it last week both spread and ML and it nearly worked out, we all know Herman is a beast as an underdog ATS. I can't tell if Baylor is still going to be hungover from that brutal choke job against OU, or they'll come out pissed and make a statement.

STANDARD BET
    STANDARD BET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

Taking a peak at the game tonight. Anyone leaning CO State?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe305 View Post
    Anyone tempted by taking Texas as a dog again? I did it last week both spread and ML and it nearly worked out, we all know Herman is a beast as an underdog ATS. I can't tell if Baylor is still going to be hungover from that brutal choke job against OU, or they'll come out pissed and make a statement.
    "Nearly worked out" means it lost. Herman is becoming a major disappointment at Texas. He has lost 10 games in two seasons and is showing no improvement at all this season. This team was suppose to challenge for the Big 12 title and instead, will finish as just another also-ran in the Big 12. I would not touch Texas.

ElJefe305

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    "Nearly worked out" means it lost. Herman is becoming a major disappointment at Texas. He has lost 10 games in two seasons and is showing no improvement at all this season. This team was suppose to challenge for the Big 12 title and instead, will finish as just another also-ran in the Big 12. I would not touch Texas.
    It did lose but I put more on the spread than ML so I came out perfectly content...no doubt he is becoming a big disappointment there. He's bringing in elite talent and yet still struggles to field a competent defense and has a QB that makes way too many mistakes in Ehlinger. I probably won't touch this game but thought it could be interesting to analyze.

First ... 2345678 ... Last