Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

All in on UB ML for anyone who wants a good fade.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Two of the the worst offenses in the country tonight.
    Akron 130th out of 130 vs Miami OH 110th out of 130

Its going to be an ugly game.
    Got to love Maction.
    I didn’t bother looking but I’m assuming zips defense is pretty close to the offense in suck?

Who knew maybe the most important bet I made all year was week 1 over in the Akron/Illini game, cause of that I watch that god awful performance and said then there was no chance in hell I’d bet on that Akron team, ever. Lol. It was insane how Illini would hand off on 3rd and 12 and just run thru gaping holes for 20+ every time! Never seen anything like it! Lol. Fast forward to now and zips have still not covered 1 freaking game!!!

Super curious how often that happens for a entire regular season? Surely it gotta be rare doesn’t it? If you can’t cover 30 vs another blah mac team you never will.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I didn’t bother looking but I’m assuming zips defense is pretty close to the offense in suck?

Who knew maybe the most important bet I made all year was week 1 over in the Akron/Illini game, cause of that I watch that god awful performance and said then there was no chance in hell I’d bet on that Akron team, ever. Lol. It was insane how Illini would hand off on 3rd and 12 and just run thru gaping holes for 20+ every time! Never seen anything like it! Lol. Fast forward to now and zips have still not covered 1 freaking game!!!

Super curious how often that happens for a entire regular season? Surely it gotta be rare doesn’t it? If you can’t cover 30 vs another blah mac team you never will.
    Akron must be missing the good ole days of Charlie Frye he helped win & cover some spreads for us bettors in the mid 2000's if I recall correctly.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Akron must be missing the good ole days of Charlie Frye he helped win & cover some spreads for us bettors in the mid 2000's if I recall correctly.
    Finally covered a spread! Looks like they had a chance to win. Remember that when Miami Ohio makes a bowl! Lol

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I am really starting to take a close look at Tennessee +4 @ Mizzou. Tennessee starter 1-4 and has gone 4-1 in their last 5 games. Pruitt has finally got this team headed in the right direction. Mizzou started the season with a loss to Wyoming, then won 5 straight, and now have lost 4 straight. They are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games and Under the number in their last 4. Their offense has scored just 13 points in their last 3 games. That, plus Tennessee is coming off a bye week, is enough for me to take the Vols plus 4 points. the ML of +160 also looks tempting.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I am really starting to take a close look at Tennessee +4 @ Mizzou. Tennessee starter 1-4 and has gone 4-1 in their last 5 games. Pruitt has finally got this team headed in the right direction. Mizzou started the season with a loss to Wyoming, then won 5 straight, and now have lost 4 straight. They are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games and Under the number in their last 4. Their offense has scored just 13 points in their last 3 games. That, plus Tennessee is coming off a bye week, is enough for me to take the Vols plus 4 points. the ML of +160 also looks tempting.

excellent bet, QH...I might play this straight up as well with Tennessee (+4)...they are the better team and getting points...like you said, they've seem to finally how found their groove (having won 4 out of their last 5) and the Tigers are regressing backwards...and they have a few starters out that are injured as well...(i.e. a very banged up and battered team)...and the Vols coach might be coaching for his job as well.

2daBank

I really disagree w everyone on Vols. I like mizzou to win and cover.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    excellent bet, QH...I might play this straight up as well with Tennessee (+4)...they are the better team and getting points...like you said, they've seem to finally how found their groove (having won 4 out of their last 5) and the Tigers are regressing backwards...and they have a few starters out that are injured as well...(i.e. a very banged up and battered team)...and the Vols coach might be coaching for his job as well.
    Tigers not regressing they just terrible on road and their last 2 were against Uga and gators. Their MO is to win these home games vs the other mid to crappy sec teams. They sport the better defense across the board so I find it hard to say Vols the better team? I could argue mizzou coach coaching for his job as well, although I wish he would lose it his typical mo is to win these last few and spit the bs narrative they heading in right direction even tho it false, lol. Class relief Game for tigers at home where they been a completely different team, i look at what their lines were vs ol piss and scary and think this -4 is short due to them losing recently while Vols were beating bad teams.
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

I really disagree w everyone on Vols. I like mizzou to win and cover.
    I’m with banker. I like Mizzou to cover this one.

2daBank

Card so far:

Gophers -12.5
    Temple/cincy un47.5

Adding

Beavers +10.5., missed the great opening number so decided to wait which was clearly a mistake as I could have gotten +13, at this point just don’t want it to drop any further and still happy w 10 and the hook in a game I think beavers could very well win. As ya’ll know we have cashed a bunch of dog ate and nice ml tickets on this Oregon st team and I think they have one more upset in them (ducks better be ready for the civil war game!).

Love this beaver offense who has been able to put up points on just bout everyone in pac 12 outside utes and udub who’s defenses are in a totally different class than wazzu garbage d who allowing opponents to go for 6.7 yards per play which is 121st in the country! I know beavers d is no great shakes either but I think they can score with wazzu all day. Beavers also sport the better 3rd down and red zone offense and they been pac12 road warriors already winning at cal, UCLA, and zona, 2 of which teams beat wazzu. I really think beavers have a shot to pull the outright but love catching double digits (this also my 2x play in pick 6 and will use ml in other contest i talk about).

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    I’m with banker. I like Mizzou to cover this one.
    Havnt decided if they gonna make my card but imo it tigers or nothing. I’ve seen lot of Vols love so hoping maybe it gets bet down. At -3 id absolutely be on them. As of now just gonna see how my card shapes up. Think there a pretty good case to be made for under as well.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Tigers not regressing they just terrible on road and their last 2 were against Uga and gators. Their MO is to win these home games vs the other mid to crappy sec teams. They sport the better defense across the board so I find it hard to say Vols the better team? I could argue mizzou coach coaching for his job as well, although I wish he would lose it his typical mo is to win these last few and spit the bs narrative they heading in right direction even tho it false, lol. Class relief Game for tigers at home where they been a completely different team, i look at what their lines were vs ol piss and scary and think this -4 is short due to them losing recently while Vols were beating bad teams.
    Missouri's offense has been absolutely dreadful the last month or so...they only scored 14 pts vs. Vandy (lost 21 - 14), lost to Kentucky 29 - 7!...and got shut 27 - 0 to Georgia and lost 23 - 6 to Florida...so if you do the math, they are only averaging a whopping 6.75 points per game in their last four contests!..and the Vols are not the same team they were at the beginning of the year...they are clearly improving and Mizzou is a paper tiger (no pun intended)...not only do the Vols cover but they probably win the game outright as well...

2daBank

Missouri's offense has been absolutely dreadful the last month or so...they only scored 14 pts vs. Vandy (lost 21 - 14), lost to Kentucky 29 - 7!...and got shut 27 - 0 to Georgia and lost 23 - 6 to Florida...so if you do the math, they are only averaging a whopping 6.75 points per game in their last four contests!..and the Vols are not the same team they were at the beginning of the year...they are clearly improving and Mizzou is a paper tiger (no pun intended)...not only do the Vols cover but they probably win the game outright as well...
    Doubt it

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Not touching that game, but two sources I respect each have Missouri by 5.5. FWIW.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Not touching that game, but two sources I respect each have Missouri by 5.5. FWIW.
    I def think the line a little short, sometimes I think that telling but not when I see way more on the dog. Really depends on how my card shapes up (or if line dropped to -3 I would have to play) whether I play them. Certainly not my fav to trust mizzou, just think it right side.. doesn’t mean they won’t lose..

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Tonight's game is ass!!!!!!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

I def think the line a little short, sometimes I think that telling but not when I see way more on the dog. Really depends on how my card shapes up (or if line dropped to -3 I would have to play) whether I play them. Certainly not my fav to trust mizzou, just think it right side.. doesn’t mean they won’t lose..
    100%. Which is why I ain't touching it

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Tonight's game is ass!!!!!!
    lol. No doubt. Gun to head I woulda played Gtech but so hard to know where teams with nothing play for heads are at?

I think Colorado st might shape up to be a solid Friday night dog but haven’t devoted any time to it yet, I will and post some thoughts if I end up playing it.

Demonata

lol. No doubt. Gun to head I woulda played Gtech but so hard to know where teams with nothing play for heads are at?

I think Colorado st might shape up to be a solid Friday night dog but haven’t devoted any time to it yet, I will and post some thoughts if I end up playing it.
    Both these teams tonight are horrible man. What a bad Thursday night game. Gun to my head I would rather be shot than bet and have to watch this game.

2daBank

Both these teams tonight are horrible man. What a bad Thursday night game. Gun to my head I would rather be shot than bet and have to watch this game.
    lol. You right they both awful. Feel like since tech under a new regime who had to uproot the whole system (for which obviously he still doesn’t have the players). I kinda lean to them being the more motivated of the 2 in a very winnable game but I’m with you no interest betting and certainly not watching!!

I’m am excited for Hokies/Pitt tho, as much crap the acc may rightfully get they do tend to have some surprisingly good games and I think both these 2 playing as well as lot of teams in top 25.,

Demonata

lol. You right they both awful. Feel like since tech under a new regime who had to uproot the whole system (for which obviously he still doesn’t have the players). I kinda lean to them being the more motivated of the 2 in a very winnable game but I’m with you no interest betting and certainly not watching!!

I’m am excited for Hokies/Pitt tho, as much crap the acc may rightfully get they do tend to have some surprisingly good games and I think both these 2 playing as well as lot of teams in top 25.,
    Yeah I'm taking utah utes -5 in college basketball instead. Love the line. Utah should cover easily. Today horrible day for betting. Only 2 games in nba as well. College football I kinda like umass +40 against by. Byu doesn't cover huge spreads. Biggest spread I can remember them having.

2daBank

Yeah I'm taking utah utes -5 in college basketball instead. Love the line. Utah should cover easily. Today horrible day for betting. Only 2 games in nba as well. College football I kinda like umass +40 against by. Byu doesn't cover huge spreads. Biggest spread I can remember them having.
    I can almost never make a case for umass so you won’t hear me argue. I haven’t looked at that gm but assuming it has to be at umass? Just because NW just laid 41/42 vs them at home so if BYU was at home line should be bout 50 imo!! They should truck them and doubt umass can break 10 so you prob onto something.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Okla St. QB out vs WV...
    Under 55 the play?

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Bryant got hurt against kentucky and didn't play against Georgia. Still pitiful offensive showing but have to take that into consideration with how poorly their backup played

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Bryant got hurt against kentucky and didn't play against Georgia. Still pitiful offensive showing but have to take that into consideration with how poorly their backup played
    Not to mention mizzou was on road and imo it totally pointless to look at their road performances this year when capping a home game since they have the most drastic home/road in all football. I believe the weather was bad that uk game as well which was kinda like the Illini/Purdue Game as it gave huge advantage to the team who doesn’t throw anyways.

I’m certainly not pumping mizzou up as a good team, they not. Just disagree w Vols being the better team and I don’t buy into the “heading in opposite directions” theory, imo that based off of scheduling more than anything else. Had tigers played Vols last 3 opponents at home w healthy Bryant we be talking bout them winning 3 in a row imo.

For me the best case for mizzou is they have done something incredibly similar several years under this crappy ass coach, very mediocre season then they catch a couple the mid to bottom feeders at end of year and get a few wins to keep Odem spewing the nonsense they headed in right direction.

I’d prefer they lost the next 2 and Odem got canned, dude has ruined everything pinkel did a fine job building. Odem sucks, guy had the nerve in a press conference to say some gibberish about the job he has done compared to Pinkel’s 1st 4 years. Total bs considering pinkel took over a dumpster fire while handing Odem the keys to a successful program! Freaking fraud. Unfortunately as usual he will win these games against other mediocre teams and keep his job. Look at mizzou record against winning power 5 teams since this clown took over! Ranked teams it even worse! They feast off other crappy teams like Vols tho.,, don’t care how many times ppl say they better than early on, that cause they were pathetic early on, not cause they good now!!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

On Minny as well but 13.5. My fav play this week

GL Banker

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Okla St. QB out vs WV...
    Under 55 the play?
    I dunno. How important is he? Is the drop off to backup that drastic? Cowboys prob plan on rushing all over them anyways. Gotta look at wvu offense, are they as capable as ku? I asked cause once sooners got big lead last week ku started scoring on them w ease, might wanna look 1st half if you like it.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

I dunno. How important is he? Is the drop off to backup that drastic? Cowboys prob plan on rushing all over them anyways. Gotta look at wvu offense, are they as capable as ku? I asked cause once sooners got big lead last week ku started scoring on them w ease, might wanna look 1st half if you like it.
    Miles Sanders is pretty crucial to the Okie State rushing attack. He's like a RB when he decides to tuck it and go. Him plus Tylan Wallace's continued absence means two very potent weapons sidelined for the Cowboys and makes it easier to key in on Hubbard. I really don't know much about the backup quarterback though.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Miles Sanders is pretty crucial to the Okie State rushing attack. He's like a RB when he decides to tuck it and go. Him plus Tylan Wallace's continued absence means two very potent weapons sidelined for the Cowboys and makes it easier to key in on Hubbard. I really don't know much about the backup quarterback though.
    Kinda why I asked since I think his ability to run zone read is prob more important than his passing (throws too many picks for my taste, or did early on anyways), figured was a better chance they had a serviceable backup far as being able to run but I dunno either. Usually a easier skill to replace for college teams than great passers.

2daBank

Damn. Kicking myself for passing on Gtech, we had that shit pegged, just wasn’t sure I believed it. Lol

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

i couldnt muster it up either. loved g tech but scared myself off it

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    i couldnt muster it up either. loved g tech but scared myself off it
    Loved a strong word, if I loved them woulda played: lol. Liked, leaned that way. Well as I said I thought they would prob be the one out these 2 who would prob give us effort., just so tough to make that call with teams who out of even getting a crappy bowl. Just figured being 1st year of new coach they would prob still be trying.

Oh well, instead sweating out this shitty nfl game needing Texans and over. Lol

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Damn. Kicking myself for passing on Gtech, we had that shit pegged, just wasn’t sure I believed it. Lol
    Don't let the same thing happen with Mizzou. I'll be on them too, kinda waiting to see if the number budges in my favor... But realistically I don't see it getting to -3 at all... Maybe -3.5

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Don't let the same thing happen with Mizzou. I'll be on them too, kinda waiting to see if the number budges in my favor... But realistically I don't see this getting to -3 at all... Maybe -3.5
    I hear ya. Kinda just waiting too, don’t see it going up w all the Vols love so shouldn’t hurt to see. Just one those games I prob won’t get on till during the day/before kick. But prob end up on it.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Back up has 200 yds passing this year..
    Yeah, Hubbard gonna run..
    WV gonna pass..
    OSU controls the clock..
    Thinking it goes under in a close one..

First 1234567 ... Last