1. #1
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Starting this shit early cause Iím up and bored and I know some you degenerate fukks love that maction!!! Lol.


    No plays yet but I got a whole bunch of leans and thoughts to share!!í So buckle up Mfers, Iím bringing the goods!!


    Sooners laying how many? Wtf ever, tcu offense been pretty strong down the stretch, what was Baylor vs tcu like 2.5?? We just saw Baylor give sooners everything they wanted, this line feels way out of whack. This prob be close at end.

    This might be a winnable game for gatech if they care? Dunno if they do, look later.

    Jfc they gonna Force me to hold my nose and play ku again? Mfers were awful last week and would have pushed if not for some totally pointless going for 2 les miles math where he envisioned they were gonna score 3 more times in last 4 min. lol. God he a awful coach, he seems to have Kansas more competitive but all thru that game I couldnít help but count the terrible decisions and I ran out of fingers and toes! Lol. Still 23? How you +17 vs okie lite and +23 vs Iowa st who Iíd argue bout the same level and got whipped by cowboys!?!!!

    Illinois/Iowa gonna set football back 50 years. Not real sure how the hell illinios gonna score?

    Gophers should bitch slap NW., they still in same spot they were before the loss, their path in exactly the same, go to big10 championship and beat osu (gl wit that) just saying it all still in front of them so effort should be there in which case I think they win this by at least 2 tds, just as they blasted all the other big 10 bottom feeders, make no mistake nw is exactly that. This should be a beat down.

    Have to look closer at ucf/Tulane but initially lean w the points. Ucf hopes of a good season ended when we hit Tulsa ml! (Shameless self promotion! Lol)!

    Same conf. Not sure cincy should be laying DD, obviously the owls offense is a problem but points gonna be tough to come by for either side me thinks, more later.

    Note to self: look at bc since brown went down.,that either a dog or over gm I think.

    Pitt/vatech about a big a game gets in acc not including Clemson, sad but true. Lol:, been money with both these teams so think I can find a win here, initial thought might be to continue riding Hokies but I still have work to do.


    So we to the point ville laying some real points? Dunno bout that but I seriously hate that cuse team, havnt even attempted to bet them since very early. Coach a clown imo so ville has huge edge in that regard. How you run that dumb shit hurry up offense when you suck at offense and d was your self proclaimed strength coming into the year? Freaking mind boggling. Canít see myself laying more than a score tho.

    I could see this being LSU letdown game but Jfc Arkansas is awful! I dunno, doubt Iíd lay it but doubt I take the dog either.

    Vols a very winnable game for mizzou, much more so than last week where I wasnít thrilled w the sharps I respect taking them.

    Our Tulsa boys now favs? I love them but not in this spot off their super bowl. I hate houston coach tho so dunno if I can back them. Have work to do here but feels like a spot the dog should make sense, we see how it feels after I run thru the numbers.

    The beavers will absolutely score all over wazzu, dunno if they can stop them but catching 13? Dog or over will be a play me thinks, but I suspect they come with some ignorant 70s total I have no interest playing. Lol.


    Utah st showed me something last week I didnít think they had in them (even tho we still covered, early bird got the worm. Shameless plug #2, lol). How is love? He left The Wyo game, if he can play I think it dog or nothing.

    That all for now. Are you not entertained?

    Well if not, you in the wrong place and Fukk off!! Lmfao

    Go go go! What ya got??
    Last edited by 2daBank; 11-18-19 at 01:20 AM.
    Points Awarded:

    asiagambler gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  2. #2
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Matter fact I do have a play already. Little shocking it a fav but even tho not always my fav thing have had pretty good success recently only taking them sparingly. I love this number, we see where it goes but here it is, 1st play of week:

    Gophers -12.5

  3. #3
    Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-19-09
    Posts: 5,238
    Betpoints: 534

    Whoa... that's a whole lotta info here to absorb.
    Thanks Banker.

  4. #4
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 8,049
    Betpoints: 206

    Did a quick run of the lines and I'm with you on Minny..
    Should be easy for.the Gophers..
    LSU will not cover..
    Saban threw up red flags around the country with his handling of Tua..
    Don't see LSU QB playing anymore than first half..
    Tulsa is ready..
    Weather has been nice here.
    Good outside practices and ready to end the year on a winning streak..
    My 2 cents this far..
    GL..

  5. #5
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 376,887
    Betpoints: 846

    Will report back
    Later

  6. #6
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 22,771
    Betpoints: 15084

    Might bet huge on ohio state with that line. I think they will expose penn state.

  7. #7
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Whoa... that's a whole lotta info here to absorb.
    Thanks Banker.
    Lol. Yea I wasnít sure if it was too much for 1 post? I just ran thru lines and posted thoughts as I went., didnít cap any of them really. Figured getting down my initial thoughts would help give me reference as to which games I start off digging deeper into!

    What you think bout that gophers game? Hope line goes the direction I suspect, thought it was worth getting early since Iím pretty confident it wonít get down to 10 and been a lot lately it has mattered, Id still play them at -13/-14 but never know, could be the difference!

  8. #8
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Might bet huge on ohio state with that line. I think they will expose penn state.
    I was pretty bummed when I saw line. I think osu demolishes them but was hoping/thinking to lay 2 tds, not more. Lol. Could be line says it all but I dunno if I can lay that?

  9. #9
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Will report back
    Later
    Holding our breath brotha!!

    Give us some maction early week winners!

  10. #10
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 22,771
    Betpoints: 15084

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I was pretty bummed when I saw line. I think osu demolishes them but was hoping/thinking to lay 2 tds, not more. Lol. Could be line says it all but I dunno if I can lay that?
    Maybe only reason line like that is because rose bowl back in the picture for penn state? I thought ohio state would be favored by 10+. At even line that looks too good to be true. Any injuries?I go to Vegas in a week so would be nice to have more vegas money to spend lol.

  11. #11
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,544
    Betpoints: 8460

    Look ahead game for Minny. Their entire season will be decided next week at home against Wisconsin. Northwestern plays Minny tough at home. This could be a "get a win and get out" type of game for Minny.

    I really like Baylor -5 1/2 at home against Texas. A Baylor win puts them in the Big 12 Championship game against OU and gives them a solid chance to end up in a New Years 6 bowl game. Texas has fallen flat on their arses and has continued to disappoint. Herman is not nearly as good a head coach as people think.

    Cincinnati played like caca last week and was lucky to escape with a win as 14 point chalk against a bad USF team. Temple has covered the last 4 games against Cincy and the last 4 games at Cincy. Big look-ahead game for Cincy as they go to Memphis next week. 10 points is just too many to give to a good team.

  12. #12
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Maybe only reason line like that is because rose bowl back in the picture for penn state? I thought ohio state would be favored by 10+. At even line that looks too good to be true. Any injuries?I go to Vegas in a week so would be nice to have more vegas money to spend lol.
    I agree, I expected it to be DD, just more like 13/14ish. I been saying all year before psu got beat I thought they were incredibly overrated. I suppose they had earned their initial ranking but never bought into them being that good. They a solid team but nowhere near the class of the playoff teams imo., I feel like there a lot of games this week with much more favorable lines than this game as you would expect. The oddsmakers ainít gonna miss on a game of that magnitude that gonna get tons of action. Imo much better bets out there.

  13. #13
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Look ahead game for Minny. Their entire season will be decided next week at home against Wisconsin. Northswestern plays Minny tough at home. This could be a "get a win and get out" type of game for Minny.

    I really like Baylor -5 1/2 at home against Texas. A Baylor win puts them in the Big 12 Championship game against OU and gives them a solid chance to end up in a New Years 6 bowl game. Texas has fallen flat on their arses and has continued to disappoint. Herman is not nearly as good as people think he is.

    Cincinnati played like caca last week and was lucky to escape with a win as 14 point chalk against a bad USF team. Temple has covered the last 4 games against Cincy and the last 4 games at Cincy. Big look-ahead game for Cincy as they go to Memphis next week. 10 points is just too many to give to a good team.
    I disagree with this being a look ahead for minny, if they have any playoff aspirations this game every bit as important as next week in the Ax game or whatever they call the wiscy rivalry? Not saying I believe they a legit playoff contender cause I donít think they can touch osu but that not how they thinking imo. They lose this game and all those hopes and dreams are trashed before wiscy gets off the bus. I could be wrong, as Iíve said many times situational angles are not my strength, I just donít see it being a issue here. For me it comes down to a incompetent NW offense vs a team I believe will hang 30+ on them.

    I dunno if I can lay that number w Baylor. I wouldnít back Texas but it prob a pass for me. Curious where they gonna come with this total and I need to look at how horns d has been last few weeks since they started getting lot of defensive guys back?

    Far as cincy goes Iíve felt all year they a very tough team to lay DD with cause their offense leaves a lot to be desired. Owls offense is no great shakes either; another total Iím curious about cause I canít imagine this game gets info the 40s which obviously would make points more valuable imo.

  14. #14
    U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-14
    Posts: 1,953
    Betpoints: 3222

    early parlay for me.

    $86.61 $2,109.74 Pending 5 Team Parlay
    Pending 11/23/19 4:00pm College Football 119 Memphis -15 -110* vs South Florida
    Pending 11/23/19 8:00pm College Football 137 TCU +17Ĺ -110* vs Oklahoma
    Pending 11/23/19 12:00pm College Football 149 Minnesota U -13 -110* vs Northwestern
    Pending 11/23/19 7:00pm College Football 197 Arkansas +44 -110* vs LSU
    Pending 11/23/19 12:00pm College Football 212 Ohio State -18Ĺ -110* vs Penn State

  15. #15
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    I canít see what you have in the parlay on my phone bud. lol. Gl tho

  16. #16
    U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-14
    Posts: 1,953
    Betpoints: 3222

    memphis -15
    tcu +17.5
    minny -13
    arkansas +44
    Oh St -18.5

  17. #17
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,544
    Betpoints: 8460

    The total in Texas-Baylor opened at 62 and is down to 59 1/2 now. Texas "D" has been a disappointment. They have given up 24 and 23 points in their last two games, against Kansas State and Iowa State, not exactly offensive powerhouses.

  18. #18
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The total in Texas-Baylor opened at 62 and is down to 59 1/2 now. Texas "D" has been a disappointment. They have given up 24 and 23 points in their last two games, against Kansas State and Iowa State, not exactly offensive powerhouses.
    I know what they gave up point wise, was more curious about yards per play and things of that nature. Didnít realize the totals out, thanks. 23 against isu isnít a bad effort at all imo, they got way down in that game didnít they before coming back late?

  19. #19
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    memphis -15
    tcu +17.5
    minny -13
    arkansas +44
    Oh St -18.5
    Havnt looked at Memphis at all yet, I wouldnít be against any of those others,,, dunno if I play them all but certainly lean same.

  20. #20
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 4,727
    Betpoints: 6830

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I disagree with this being a look ahead for minny, if they have any playoff aspirations this game every bit as important as next week in the Ax game or whatever they call the wiscy rivalry? Not saying I believe they a legit playoff contender cause I donít think they can touch osu but that not how they thinking imo. They lose this game and all those hopes and dreams are trashed before wiscy gets off the bus. I could be wrong, as Iíve said many times situational angles are not my strength, I just donít see it being a issue here. For me it comes down to a incompetent NW offense vs a team I believe will hang 30+ on them.

    I dunno if I can lay that number w Baylor. I wouldnít back Texas but it prob a pass for me. Curious where they gonna come with this total and I need to look at how horns d has been last few weeks since they started getting lot of defensive guys back?

    Far as cincy goes Iíve felt all year they a very tough team to lay DD with cause their offense leaves a lot to be desired. Owls offense is no great shakes either; another total Iím curious about cause I canít imagine this game gets info the 40s which obviously would make points more valuable imo.
    Northwestern's been hit hard with injuries all year. Their defense has really declined because of it (well also because their offense can't stay on the field for long).

    Minny should be able to run it up but I'm not sure they're gonna have the same intensity. I think big daddy might have a point. They lost a heartbreaker against Iowa and everything you said is true but will the players have the same energy? I'm not entirely sure.

  21. #21
    U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-14
    Posts: 1,953
    Betpoints: 3222

    Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Northwestern's been hit hard with injuries all year. Their defense has really declined because of it (well also because their offense can't stay on the field for long).

    Minny should be able to run it up but I'm not sure they're gonna have the same intensity. I think big daddy might have a point. They lost a heartbreaker against Iowa and everything you said is true but will the players have the same energy? I'm not entirely sure.
    I see minnesota as a far superior team. I don't think NW will stop them, and I know NW can't score much. I really like this week.

  22. #22
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Northwestern's been hit hard with injuries all year. Their defense has really declined because of it (well also because their offense can't stay on the field for long).

    Minny should be able to run it up but I'm not sure they're gonna have the same intensity. I think big daddy might have a point. They lost a heartbreaker against Iowa and everything you said is true but will the players have the same energy? I'm not entirely sure.
    Iím certainly not dismissing it, right or wrong I just tend to not worry about situational/motivational angles as long as I donít think they incredibly damning, lol. I really feel like the coach should have little problem selling them on the fact that loss doesnít have to mean anything if they keep their eyes on the prize it really would be meaningless. They win out they still be pretty much undeniable playoff team right?

  23. #23
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 4,727
    Betpoints: 6830

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m certainly not dismissing it, right or wrong I just tend to not worry about situational/motivational angles as long as I don’t think they incredibly damning, lol. I really feel like the coach should have little problem selling them on the fact that loss doesn’t have to mean anything if they keep their eyes on the prize it really would be meaningless. They win out they still be pretty much undeniable playoff team right?
    They would be. I could be overthinking, because it really is a good matchup for Minny. NW injuries have been under the radar because they're NW lol but from reading the fan sites, they've been really hit hard, losing a lot of first team guys. Their pass defense has fallen off a cliff

  24. #24
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 22,771
    Betpoints: 15084

    Never mind my phone says even line but favored by 17 on vegas odds lol Yahoo sports app is ass!!!!
    Last edited by Demonata; 11-18-19 at 02:19 PM.

  25. #25
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Wait you think they should win by 14 but line us even and you think there are better lines? I'm confused?
    Now Iím confused cause not sure what you mean? Lol.

    I didnít say what i think they win by, I said I expected line to be more like 14 not 18. And yes I think there far better plays than this game where they made a super strong line on the side I like. Dunno where this got lost in translation but I apologize if I wasnít clear.

  26. #26
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 22,771
    Betpoints: 15084

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Now Iím confused cause not sure what you mean? Lol.

    I didnít say what i think they win by, I said I expected line to be more like 14 not 18. And yes I think there far better plays than this game where they made a super strong line on the side I like. Dunno where this got lost in translation but I apologize if I wasnít clear.
    No it's my fault man lol my bad. The line is like -18 but on my Yahoo sports app it has the line as pick em. That's why I was like pick em getting ohio state moneyline lol

  27. #27
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 4,727
    Betpoints: 6830

    I think I might have to bet Penn State +18 here. Ohio State was -20 against Michigan State and -14.5 against Wisconsin. Are they really that much better just few weeks later?

  28. #28
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    They would be. I could be overthinking, because it really is a good matchup for Minny. NW injuries have been under the radar because they're NW lol but from reading the fan sites, they've been really hit hard, losing a lot of first team guys. Their pass defense has fallen off a cliff
    Yea I didnít really realize it was injury related either, i assumed it was a culmination of what often happens to a good defense when their offense gives them no damn help over the course of a entire season. If they canít stay on the field and give defense rest I just see little way gophers canít hit 30+? Really hard to envision NW scoring more than 14 without the defense/special teams providing not only great field position but prob have to actually do the scoring. Lol.

    Far as the situational angle I could be selling my side more since I do love the matchup, lol. Iím sure Iíve been guilty of that before so really trying to see yaíll point on this but I just donít think it a huge issue here considering the position they still in. I think Iíd like this less, be more concerned had they won at Iowa if that makes sense? Imo that would make this game far more meaningless to them and much easier to look past. This is admittedly the worst aspect of my capping tho so donít love the points you guys making! Lol.

    Iím hoping Iím right on taking this early and by Saturday this line is at a point I could conceivably attempt to middle with few fairly key numbers involved, not that I will but would love the option

  29. #29
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 4,727
    Betpoints: 6830

    UCLA +14 caught my eye. Good time to buy low again after selling high last week

    USC struggles against a good ground game. UCLA mobile QB can cause problems too

    Over playable too as long as total isn't too high

  30. #30
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    No it's my fault man lol my bad. The line is like -18 but on my Yahoo sports app it has the line as pick em. That's why I was like pick em getting ohio state moneyline lol
    lol. All good. Yes osu at Pickíem would be the best bet of the century!! We agree on this, certainly wouldnít be a better game on board!! Lmao
    Points Awarded:

    Demonata gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  31. #31
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    I think I might have to bet Penn State +18 here. Ohio State was -20 against Michigan State and -14.5 against Wisconsin. Are they really that much better just few weeks later?
    It higher than I expected so tough to argue your logic. I just think they get rolled so donít see myself able to take that plunge although I agree in principal to what you saying. Obviously they didnít get better since those games (I forget if chase young played those? doesnít matter much, he not worth more than 1.5 or so Iím sure). They did cover those games rather easily tho so I think a case could be made lines simply still adjusting up as they been somehow undervalued!! Lol

  32. #32
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    UCLA +14 caught my eye. Good time to buy low again after selling high last week

    USC struggles against a good ground game. UCLA mobile QB can cause problems too

    Over playable too as long as total isn't too high
    If you havenít noticed Iíve kinda made a habit of mostly avoiding bruins and usc games the last month or so, they give me a headache. Lol

  33. #33
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 4,727
    Betpoints: 6830

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It higher than I expected so tough to argue your logic. I just think they get rolled so don’t see myself able to take that plunge although I agree in principal to what you saying. Obviously they didn’t get better since those games (I forget if chase young played those? doesn’t matter much, he not worth more than 1.5 or so I’m sure). They did cover those games rather easily tho so I think a case could be made lines simply still adjusting up as they been somehow undervalued!! Lol
    True, although I would say Michigan State actually played much better than final score showed. And Wisconsin, looks like they are just frauds lol

    Will depend a lot on Clifford and it worries me a little his performances on the road at Iowa and Minnesota

  34. #34
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    True, although I would say Michigan State actually played much better than final score showed. And Wisconsin, looks like they are just frauds lol

    Will depend a lot on Clifford and it worries me a little his performances on the road at Iowa and Minnesota
    Agreed, after I posted I kinda recalled sparty actually weíre covering a great deal of that game and prob should have., Ive just felt the narrative psu was in same class as the playoff contenders was a bit fraudulent long before they lost in minny. Donít trust their offense at all and while their defensive front is very solid they can absolutely be had thru the air which I think took time to see since the big 10 doesnít offer a ton of scary passing attacks. Since the second half the Michigan game I think this has been exposed in a big way. I donít see myself laying 18 but have no interest being against osu here.

  35. #35
    fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-11
    Posts: 5,697
    Betpoints: 3827

    I know this is the college thread, and I'm not trying to clutter it up with off topic stuff, but you guys are all pretty sharp in here so I can't help it. Chargers +5 tonight? Books took a bath on NFL yesterday and I read most books getting a ton of Chiefs money.

1234 ... Last
Top