asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30455

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Damn...
    Fog gonna penetrate with the over isn't it?
    Unless they can't find the ball..
    Well I have no idea how heavy the fog is but I assume it should affect visibility somewhat. Can't find any live shots of the stadium. WeatherSTEM actually has the wrong stadium (Washington's Huskie Stadium) listed for the game

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

That some thick ass fog if you think it makes throwing/wr able see ball a issue!!!!

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Well I have no idea how heavy the fog is but I assume it should affect visibility somewhat. Can't find any live shots of the stadium. WeatherSTEM actually has the wrong stadium (Washington's Huskie Stadium) listed for the game
    Lol.
    Oops, Damn!!

2daBank

Looks like I did the right thing jumping on gophers early, that line looks to be steaming up to -14 rather quickly!!

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That some thick ass fog if you think it makes throwing/wr able see ball a issue!!!!
    I was thinking run a lot of bootlegs..
    Keystone cops play football..

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Looks like I did the right thing jumping on gophers early, that line looks to be steaming up to -14 rather quickly!!

2daBank

I’m far from a line movement expert but more than not lately they been going the way I suspect and it hurt me a few times being late. As in taking loss on ku at +17 but had I got down early at +18.5 woulda cashed, been more than I care to admit, lol. Getting on Wyoming early in the week was big last week!! glad I jumped and got better of this one. I’d still play at -13,5 but that be it, thinks I’d pass once it gets to -14.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1288

Your guess prob better than mine brother. As mentioned I don’t really do the Mac. Hopefully someone else can give you some better incite than I,

Looks like a game that gonna have a ton of rushing attempts which obviously not ideal for the over. Also looks like a huge mismatch on paper, my general feeling on totals like these if you think dog has a good chance of staying inside number the over usually has much better chance of cashing. I dunno if that the case here or not?
    i hate waiting lol impatient today

Bet placement date
    19 Nov 2019, 17:05:30Live
    Bet typeDoubleStake:$6000Odds+178Coupon ID2256295666Status1 of 2 settledPotential Returns$16680
    Won
    LiveNadal, Rafael - Khachanov, Karen
    Tennis / Davis Cup / Singles
    19 Nov 2019, 15:24
    Set 2
    Nadal, Rafael-210Result: 7-6
    Open
    Bowling Green Falcons - Ohio Bobcats
    American Football / NCAAF
    19 Nov 2019, 19:30
    Total Points - Including Overtime
    Over 55.5-114

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    i hate waiting lol impatient today

Bet placement date
    19 Nov 2019, 17:05:30Live
    Bet typeDoubleStake:$6000Odds+178Coupon ID2256295666Status1 of 2 settledPotential Returns$16680
    Won
    LiveNadal, Rafael - Khachanov, Karen
    Tennis / Davis Cup / Singles
    19 Nov 2019, 15:24
    Set 2
    Nadal, Rafael-210Result: 7-6
    Open
    Over 55.5-114
    Lol. Gl pal

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1288

gravy...nice 1st Q

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    gravy...nice 1st Q
    Wow. Very nice!!!

NEOHsports4life
    Go Buckeyes!
    NEOHsports4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Over 55.5-114

Is that scoring going to continue 2nd half?

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12500

Gophers QB Tanner Morgan on concussion protocol. As of Tuesday evening Gophers
    are unsure if he will be ok to start Saturday.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    Gophers QB Tanner Morgan on concussion protocol. As of Tuesday evening Gophers
    are unsure if he will be ok to start Saturday.
    That not good. I would love for it to hit 14 before I thought bout selling off. Dunno I get my chance tho if that becomes a thing.

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO

I played the Gophers -12.5 Monday. See -14 at some shops. May put half
    my bet on the +14 and try to middle. Going to check Morgan's status first.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Brock. First of all, why middle 13? Really. Save your money. Next, Morgan is officially listed as questionable. He has to go through the concussion protocol. This is your basic meaningless game between a team headed for a huge let down and who is also in a look-ahead situation, against a team that has been a dismal failure all season. As far as Morgan is concerned, it probably will end up being one of those "game time" decisions. I do not think he plays. Minnesota has nothing to gain by him playing. Everything rides on the game against Wisconsin.

Both MAC games easily went over last night. Look for more of the same tonight. They may as well televise JUCO or High School games. The MAC is just terrible.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Brock. First of all, why middle 13? Really. Save your money. Next, Morgan is officially listed as questionable. He has to go through the concussion protocol. This is your basic meaningless game between a team headed for a huge let down and who is also in a look-ahead situation, against a team that has been a dismal failure all season. As far as Morgan is concerned, it probably will end up being one of those "game time" decisions. I do not think he plays. Minnesota has nothing to gain by him playing. Everything rides on the game against Wisconsin.

Both MAC games easily went over last night. Look for more of the same tonight. They may as well televise JUCO or High School games. The MAC is just terrible.
    If we can get a +14.5 it not a bad middle opportunity at all, crossing 13 and 14 pretty meaningful in game like this, equates so having -2.5 fav then coming back on dog at +4.5/5. I’d prob need 14.5 to attempt it but for only 2 numbers on middle it 2 pretty good/key numbers imo.,

Far as this “basically meaningless” narrative being pushed I couldn’t disagree more. Gophers losing to Iowa if anything makes this game far more important to them. Their playoff chances are no better or worse than before the Iowa game, as in their path is identical to what it was prior to that loss. They were never getting in without beating osu for big 10 championship anyways. All last week did was take away their margin for error in this game they may have had if they beat Iowa.

Maybe I’m off in that respect but I feel good with what I stated above, don’t foresee/worry bout a lack of effort/letdown being a issue. I am concerned about the qb which only reason I’d consider at least buying off a portion of the bet with small middle chance (only half would be what I did if I choose that route).

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

(Banker) At 1st this annoyed me being left off then I remembered how awful my following weeks were when making one these list!! Lol.

Feel for jerky, I might have to fade his opinions this week!! Lol

(Jerky) I’ll make sure I post my fades in this thread, & no on the fence shit like the Baylor pick last week. Fade me & press submit it probably is a perfect time to do so.

(Jerky) Fade them pal, fade them “2daBank”.

Illinois +14.5

Minnesota -13.5

Boston College +19.5

Michigan -8.5

Texas +5.5

San Diego St. +3

Buckandadime
    Act as if

If we can get a +14.5 it not a bad middle opportunity at all, crossing 13 and 14 pretty meaningful in game like this, equates so having -2.5 fav then coming back on dog at +4.5/5. I’d prob need 14.5 to attempt it but for only 2 numbers on middle it 2 pretty good/key numbers imo.,

Far as this “basically meaningless” narrative being pushed I couldn’t disagree more. Gophers losing to Iowa if anything makes this game far more important to them. Their playoff chances are no better or worse than before the Iowa game, as in their path is identical to what it was prior to that loss. They were never getting in without beating osu for big 10 championship anyways. All last week did was take away their margin for error in this game they may have had if they beat Iowa.

Maybe I’m off in that respect but I feel good with what I stated above, don’t foresee/worry bout a lack of effort/letdown being a issue. I am concerned about the qb which only reason I’d consider at least buying off a portion of the bet with small middle chance (only half would be what I did if I choose that route).
    Agree that I don't think there will be a "let down" this week..
    Eyes on the prize..
    Only thing I'm worried about is the drop off if Morgan doesn't play..
    Know nothing about the back up Clark which could mean a lopsided run game plan..
    Middling?
    Never tried so I have nothing to offer there..
    With Morgan out ( that's the way I'm gonna look at this) I see Minny by an 8-10#..
    N'western did route UMass last week so they may think that they have a good team and play tough...

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    (Banker) At 1st this annoyed me being left off then I remembered how awful my following weeks were when making one these list!! Lol.

(Jerky) I’ll make sure I post my fades in this thread, & no on the fence shit like the Baylor pick last week. Fade me & press submit it probably is a perfect time to do so.

Illinois +14.5

Minnesota -13.5

Boston College +19.5

Michigan -8.5

Texas +5.5

San Diego St. +3
    Why did you have to go and like BC?

2daBank

Illinois +14.5

Minnesota -13.5

Boston College +19.5

Michigan -8.5

Texas +5.5

San Diego St. +3
    Surely you understand I was just joking around? I don’t make bets fading anyone, if I did you surely wouldn’t be my choice to fade brotha.

Was just pointing out JJ really has a knack for fukkin up a wet dream! Like he does it on purpose as he hates when we winning! I know the times he included me on one those stupid list I tend to struggle afterwords. I’m sure you can overcome it!

For the record only one of those I don’t like is Michigan, but I’m not really interested in being against it. Will almost assuredly be on the 1st 3 if I’m not already.

BeatTheJerk

Surely you understand I was just joking around? I don’t make bets fading anyone, if I did you surely wouldn’t be my choice to fade brotha.

Was just pointing out JJ really has a knack for fukkin up a wet dream! Like he does it on purpose as he hates when we winning! I know the times he included me on one those stupid list I tend to struggle afterwords. I’m sure you can overcome it!

For the record only one of those I don’t like is Michigan, but I’m not really interested in being against it. Will almost assuredly be on the 1st 3 if I’m not already.
    Hey it's all good, I'm basing this off of the premise that JJ Gold is a straight mush. Could be an valid angle

2daBank

Hey it's all good, I'm basing this off of the premise that JJ Gold is a straight mush. Could be an valid angle
    He has certainly done it to me once or 3 times. Lol. I’d say it not as much he a mush as he tends to pick guys who been running hot (when he not just trolling) and obviously none of us stay hot forever.,

I like your card tho. I think you safe to continue winning!!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I doubt if you will see 14 points. I have seen more 12 1/2 point lines. As far as this being a meaningless game, I refer to the fact that Iowa has already lost 3 conference games, so they are out. Ditto every other team in the Big 10 West except Wisconsin, who has 2 losses, and Minnesota, who has 1. Whether Minnesota has 1 or 2 losses does not matter at all. The winner of the Wisconsin-Minnesota game wins the Division. Whether Minnesota has 1 loss or 2 going into that game also does not matter. They must defeat Wisconsin, no matter what they do against Northwestern. They will not risk any type of injury for a meaningless game. That is why I think they sit Morgan. If he plays and suffers another blow to the head, they could lose him for the Wisconsin game and that would kill their chances of winning the Division.

BeatTheJerk

He has certainly done it to me once or 3 times. Lol.

I like your card tho. I think you safe to continue winning!!
    Thanks Banker, we good homie Who do you like this week thus far ?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Agree that I don't think there will be a "let down" this week..
    Eyes on the prize..
    Only thing I'm worried about is the drop off if Morgan doesn't play..
    Know nothing about the back up Clark which could mean a lopsided run game plan..
    Middling?
    Never tried so I have nothing to offer there..
    With Morgan out ( that's the way I'm gonna look at this) I see Minny by an 8-10#..
    N'western did route UMass last week so they may think that they have a good team and play tough...
    Good candidate for a tease.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Good candidate for a tease.
    Yes Sir
    Got it..

2daBank

I doubt if you will see 14 points. I have seen more 12 1/2 point lines. As far as this being a meaningless game, I refer to the fact that Iowa has already lost 3 conference games, so they are out. Ditto every other team in the Big 10 West except Wisconsin, who has 2 losses, and Minnesota, who has 1. Whether Minnesota has 1 or 2 losses does not matter at all. The winner of the Wisconsin-Minnesota game wins the Division. Whether Minnesota has 1 loss or 2 going into that game also does not matter. They must defeat Wisconsin, no matter what they do against Northwestern. They will not risk any type of injury for a meaningless game. That is why I think they sit Morgan. If he plays and suffers another blow to the head, they could lose him for the Wisconsin game and that would kill their chances of winning the Division.
    I saw some +14s last night but decided to wait.

Not sure how you think minny having 1 or 2 losses is meaningless?? You correct far as getting to the big 10 championship game but I feel like you dismissing their chances of still being a playoff team?

Certainly not saying they gonna go to the big-10 championship and beat osu but I’m positive that their ultimate goal is in fact winning a national championship and while we think it incredibly unlikely the fact remains that is still a attainable/realistic goal for them as if they win out they are a undeniable playoff team wouldn't you agree?

If they lose to NW they out of the discussion even if they go on to beat wiscy and osu. You may have a point that they wouldn’t wanna risk not having their qb vs wiscy but I just can’t imagine they raise the white flag far as their natty champ hopes., of course I think they could beat NW with anyone at qb, obviously I wouldn’t feel as good about the cover.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Vols

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Vols
    Disagree this week. Very mizzou MO to win these next 2, they love beating the bottom tear sec teams at end of year to push this redic narrative they heading in right direction. Despite their recent play and all around horribleness on the road I think at home this line short compared to the few others they have played at home and where the line was (namely ol miss but scary to lessor degree).

Think tigers have the vastly superior defense and I suspect Bryant has a much better game this week., not sure if I’m playing or not? Largely depends how my card shapes up and whether I want another game but it mizzou or nothing for me. Maybe I’m being a homer but seeing how I havnt bet on them once all year feel confident that not the case. Lol

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO

Took +14.5 -121 probably not a good bet.

STANDARD BET
    STANDARD BET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

Some things I'm eyeing up for the Weekend:

Memphis/USF under 59.5
    USF will not put up many points against another top AC defense. Cinci had an off week last week, USF offense really not capable of scoring much..

Temple +10.5
    Big game for both teams. 2 tough defenses. Game will be within a touchdown.

Oklahoma -17.5
    Playing this for no reason other than OK needs a blowout here for rankings.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by STANDARD BET View Post
    Some things I'm eyeing up for the Weekend:

Memphis/USF under 59.5
    USF will not put up many points against another top AC defense. Cinci had an off week last week, USF offense really not capable of scoring much..

Temple +10.5
    Big game for both teams. 2 tough defenses. Game will be within a touchdown.

Oklahoma -17.5
    Playing this for no reason other than OK needs a blowout here for rankings.
    Only disagreement from me the Sooners. No way do I feel like they should be laying that, that defense makes it tough to blow teams out and tcu offense been pretty strong the last 3-4 weeks. Think it gonna be another nail biter for sooners. Suppose they might need style points but don’t think they would mean much even if they could.

2daBank

Heard a fairly interesting take on the Akron game for you maction degens! Lol.

Doesn’t hold as much water now since the line has came down off 31 but when it was +31 with a 45 total the theory was if Akron just scored 1 td you couldn’t lose both bets if you took zips and over. Surely they can score one td no?! Obviously I’m not condoning maction but made lot of sense if you had to have action tonight.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24856

Two of the the worst offenses in the country tonight.
    Akron 130th out of 130 vs Miami OH 110th out of 130

Its going to be an ugly game.
    Got to love Maction.

First 123456 ... Last