HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Right-wing terrorism a bigger threat than islamic terrorism. We should ban right-wingers until we can figure out what the hell is going on.
    retaaaard alert
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Joey Vigs

flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This is up to date including the New Zealand shootings.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._in_March_2019
    LMAO loads of data to shut up the stupid liberal... but he will not stop. He cannot comprehend facts and data.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Matt17

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

If there was no platform for him to live stream this to, I wonder if he would have still done it?

Social media is driving people insane.
    Yup.. Wanna get your name out there do this and stream it.. Instantly well known world wide. Probably will be copy cats off this unfortunately..

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by Matt17 View Post
    Yeah lets blame video games.
    Pls stop quote posting my posts out of context. I tried to give Kermit an answer to his question. Not for you to make me look like I blame it all to fkking video games.

And yes it has a certain blame if you know how a human brain works. Degree of the blame isn't worth mentioning here though.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yup.. Wanna get your name out there do this and stream it.. Instantly well known world wide. Probably will be copy cats off this unfortunately..
    Seems he copied Anders Breivik the Norwegian terrorist.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Was like a video game.. Dude was on a mission and never lost his nerve, even went back.. Like a walk in the park for this nut bag.. That was crazy...

What music was he listening to also?. Oh my...
    How long did it take you to watch it? or better yet How many times did you watch it? judging by your late edit. Tough to watch indeed.

Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Pls stop quote posting my posts out of context. I tried to give Kermit an answer to his question. Not for you to make me look like I blame it all to fkking video games.

And yes it has a certain blame if you know how a human brain works. Degree of the blame isn't worth mentioning here though.
    I don't post out of context I tell it like it is.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Social media sites scramble to remove any videos of the terror attack
    in Christchurch, New Zealand, that left at least 49 people dead.

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Quote Originally Posted by flipacoin9698 View Post
    LMAO loads of data to shut up the stupid liberal... but he will not stop. He cannot comprehend facts and data.
    Spineless ghost. How may handles do you have now, fukktard? I love the conservative cucks who think they would actually handle an active shooter.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

What about all the other mass shootings before this that didn't live stream it? You dont think the media coverage made them instantly well know?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    What about all the other mass shootings before this that didn't live stream it? You dont think the media coverage made them instantly well know?
    It did but not like live streaming..

All these shooters are losers that are lonely and have no life.. Just wanna make a name for themselves.. That's why the good guys need to be packing and take them out in the act.. Get that carry and conceal license I say!! Surprise these focks with return fire!!!! End their day of self proclaimed glory..

flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post
    Spineless ghost. How may handles do you have now, fukktard? I love the conservative cucks who think they would actually handle an active shooter.
    Never talked about "handling an active shooter".... you might be getting your triggers confused?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Try watching the real news once in a while and not just CNN and MSNBC and just maybe you will see and learn something that is real.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-chu...n-mass-shooter

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

He also said:

“Yes, Spyro the dragon 3 taught me ethno-nationalism. Fortnite trained me to be a killer and to floss on the corpses of my enemies.”

Do you have any idea what that is supposed to mean or represent? Because I don't.
    Could this be it?

Anders Breivik Finally Completes Spyro The Dragon.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If Trump was in that mosque unarmed would he have stopped the shooter with his bare hands?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I don't know who this girl is, but she confronted Chelsea Clinton and blamed her for the for the massacre.

Last edited by Kermit; 03-15-19 at 08:36 PM.

Gmen30
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by flipacoin9698 View Post
    Never talked about "handling an active shooter".... you might be getting your triggers confused?
    Hank, how is the orange stand?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Only one to blame is the shooter himself..

People always want to point fingers and blame someone for an evil deed of one individual..

Gmen30
    Update your status

Try watching the real news once in a while and not just CNN and MSNBC and just maybe you will see and learn something that is real.

Fox News Hannity and Tucker the Cuck prey on dumb fukks like you.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Jibby Foxnews is the most propaganda news channel of all. Try some main stream media or foreign news channels if you want to learn what is going on in the world.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Right and Don Lemon the homo is unbias.. Race baiters and haters that divide the Country is what I see on CNN as I watch both CNN and FOX..

You silly libs don't know anything about real news.. When is the last time you heard anything positive about what Trump is doing on the liberal news stations?. Let me guess never...

When you people grow up maybe you will see the light and understand.. Kids are mostly all liberals these days that know nothing about nothing.. I know I use to be one..

Gmen30
    Update your status

^^ Right and Don Lemon the homo is unbias.. Race baiters and haters that divide the Country is what I see on CNN as I watch both CNN and FOX..

You silly libs don't know anything about real news.. When is the last time you heard anything positive about what Trump is doing on the liberal news stations?. Let me guess never...

When you people grow up maybe you will see the light and understand.. Kids are mostly all liberals these days that know nothing about nothing.. I know I use to be one..
    Do you believe in Big Foot?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

No I believe you are a young kid that is still developing the front lobe in your brain and are very opinionated and outspoken now.. It happens..

Talk to me in 20 years when you grow up..

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't know who you blame... or what you blame for these acts? I'm just glad it isn't in the USA.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I don't know who this girl is, but she confronted Chelsea Clinton and blamed her for the for the massacre.

That twitter account was banned ULTRA FAST. Luckily someone saved that crazy girl bashing Chelsea to Youtube.

Gmen30
    Update your status

No I believe you are a young kid that is still developing the front lobe in your brain and are very opinionated and outspoken now.. It happens..

Talk to me in 20 years when you grow up..
    I see. What news and/or information outlets would you suggest a "kid" read and/or watch?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I see. What news and/or information outlets would you suggest a "kid" read and/or watch?
    As a kid probably I suggest you watch both FOX and CNN equally and come to know the truth after weighing in both.. Make your own assumptions if you wanna take the time to watch and learn politics. Keep and open mind. There is no TRUE news stations today there is only sides..

That's the problem in society today and that divides us as Americans. News media today is responsible for it all.. That's my take..

For the record I voted for Obama first term.. Would I do that again today YES just because we needed change and we were in a major recession.. Obama preached hope early on and I was on board. He did get us out of that recession early on..I was cool with all that and I was happy for the first Black President also..

Today I fully support Trump though and what he is trying to do for the Country I live in.. Bombs aren't flying and our economy is strong.. Just need to build that wall now and secure our borders so we don't get over run with crime, drugs and human trafficking.. It makes sense to me..

Still don't know why Dems are fighting a simple border security wall when OBAMA and the Dems were pushing for it just a few years before Trump took office? It's politics and a joke.

That's keep it real.. I just want America to win, I want all of us to win... I don't care who is President.. We need jobs and lower taxes and no wars.. That's what we are getting now under Trump..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-15-19 at 09:10 PM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

I would go all in on that bet. Yeah he does.

Gmen30
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    I would go all in on that bet. Yeah he does.
    There's no doubt. Even among the biggest retards on this site, Jibeeeyy's star still shines bright.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Stop with that stupid shit jibbs, you know goddamn well fox news is biased and right leaning as hell, thats not real news, youre one of the few trumptards on here that know better, at least i thought

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Stop with that stupid shit jibbs, you know goddamn well fox news is biased and right leaning as hell, thats not real news, youre one of the few trumptards on here that know better, at least i thought
    I know CNN and MSNBC is biased too..

It goes both ways Venom.. I do often wonder and kind of understand it creates a balance in the end.. You are gonna have people that think completely different when it comes to politics and beliefs.. That's makes up 50% of Americans pretty much both ways.. That's why we have close elections..

I really think you have to be smart and understand that though and that comes with age and understanding.. That's how America works... It's worked for 300 years now.. Hope it works for longer.. Dems vs Reps and the battle continues.. Is what it is Venom.... Tug of war with both parties.

I'm not hating though.. I love America!!! If it works it works..

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    CNN is more biased leaning to Dems....

Than Fox News to Republicans.

You're blinder than fuk if you believe otherwise.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Liberals. Unreal.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

isn't that your mom's nickname?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

What do you guys think will be next: retaliation from a crazy Islamist or left-wing person, or a copy cat killer?

First 1234567 ... Last