Be kind
    Go to work
    Don’t rely on handouts
    Enjoy every sandwich

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Louie Gohmert is a bigot, here’s more proof.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post
    Do you believe in Big Foot?

Thor4140

Boy how the racist on this site quickly want to take any attention they can off of Trump. Bottom line if this guy was a liberal u braindead assholes would be blaming anything and everything that leaned left on Liberals. The fact is it is another right wing shit bag terrorist. Stop running from the problem. Did this nut job mention any other political leaders from other countries in his manifesto? I’m asking because i didn’t read it but i would be surprised if he did. We can’t get thru the first page without the dumbest on the site trying to deflect this shit away from Trump before any facts are in. They know deep down these right wing extremist are their base. Boy the con man president really knows how to do one thing unbelievably well and that is to rally the dumbest of Americans to Come to together and support the unforgivable like his 9000 lies. When the con artist in chief said he loved the uneducated these simpletons wear it like it is a badge of honor. (Grammar and spelling not reviewed)

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Boy how the racist on this site quickly want to take any attention they can off of Trump. Bottom line if this guy was a liberal u braindead assholes would be blaming anything and everything that leaned left on Liberals. The fact is it is another right wing shit bag terrorist. Stop running from the problem. Did this nut job mention any other political leaders from other countries in his manifesto? I’m asking because i didn’t read it but i would be surprised if he did. We can’t get thru the first page without the dumbest on the site trying to deflect this shit away from Trump before any facts are in. They know deep down these right wing extremist are their base. Boy the con man president really knows how to do one thing unbelievably well and that is to rally the dumbest of Americans to Come to together and support the unforgivable like his 9000 lies. When the con artist in chief said he loved the uneducated these simpletons wear it like it is a badge of honor. (Grammar and spelling not reviewed)
    Yup

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Thor, why don't you ever talk about the left wing terrorist?

arnB
    arnB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Solid job on the spelling.👍

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Very sad.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Thor, why don't you ever talk about the left wing terrorist?
    The very few of them that their are. I know one thing i won’t do is see a left wing terrorist shoot up a place an immediately blame the right before facts are in like these assholes do.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

The very few of them that their are. I know one thing i won’t do is see a left wing terrorist shoot up a place an immediately blame the right before facts are in like these assholes do.

The left loves to immediately blame the right before facts are in when tragedies happen. Come on Thor.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by arnB View Post
    Solid job on the spelling.
    Thanks. I appreciate it

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

The left loves to immediately blame the right before facts are in when tragedies happen. Come on Thor.
    Like you did in Jacksonville?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Do you honestly think that Candace Owens and Spyro the Dragon are responsible for this?

If I am going to carry out a horrible act that I think is going to result in my death, the last thing that I would do is name drop the people that I respect and follow in order to hurt them.

Seriously, does any of his manifesto make any sense?

Cuse0323

Like you did in Jacksonville?
    I didn’t do shit. No clue what even happened in Jacksonville. Point is. Both sides do it immediately. Don’t act like the left is holier than thou and would never.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Do you honestly think that Candace Owens and Spyro the Dragon are responsible for this?

If I am going to carry out a horrible act that I think is going to result in my death, the last thing that I would do is name drop the people that I respect and follow in order to hurt them.

Exactly. Guys goal was to cause chaos. He wants all sides at each other’s throats. In the end, he hopes for civil war.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nailed it, its clearly a mock manifesto... his real manifesto? who knows, maybe in his PC

Kermit

This shooter said that Candace Owens was his influence, but her views were too radical even for him.

Her primary goal is getting black people to not vote Democrat. This fukker shot dozens of people and ruined 100's of lives.

Now how in the holy fukk can you take anything that asshole said seriously?

HurryUpAndDrink

These are the perfect type of events for infanticide approving-trans 11yo kids endorsing lefty hypocrites to come out of the woodwork and pile up every right winger with this lunatic and to also ask for censorship over people discussing migration in a civilized way...

The dems are officially the politic party of Lucifer

Kermit

This guy was on video telling people to subscribe to PewDiePie.

The fukking guy is getting ready to slaughter innocent people and he knows it, so why would he say that unless he hated him and wanted to destroy him? he knows what backlash is going to come from this.

Cuse0323

This guy was on video telling people to subscribe to PewDiePie.

The fukking guy is getting ready to slaughter innocent people and he knows it, so why would he say that unless he hated him and wanted to destroy him? he knows what backlash is going to come from this.
    Yep. He probably hates Candace Owens. A black conservative female. He hates all females as is, but she’s black and trying to help blacks get further in life. He doesn’t want people like her procreating. Negates his whole premise.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Terrorist. There have been more terrorist attacks on the west by domestic than crazy fanatics.

paco

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

Cuse0323

By definition, some of those can’t be terrorism but the point remains the same. We got sickos too.

paco

By definition, some of those can’t be terrorism but the point remains the same. We got sickos too.
    At least u acknowledge it bro. Some of these sbr clowns are just a bunch of losers that are keyboard warriors and couldn’t help another human because they don’t leave there homes

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Terrorist. There have been more terrorist attacks on the west by domestic than crazy fanatics.
    Paco, you are correct, by definition, any massacre involving a political agenda of ANY KIND is terrorism... terrorism is not an Islam exclusive threat

I respect you, so bear with me. At least 90%+ of the kids you show in that picture are big pharma victims who went gradually insane by taking meds they didn't really need or simply got prescribed the wrong dose/medication and because of this, these killers LACKED A POLITICAL AGENDA. The other ones are mostly MK-Ultra victims, government experiments with people's brains and mind control, thats a fact that's widely available on public records and just because they claim they stopped the program in the '90s don't mean they are telling the truth...

Cheers*
    Points Awarded:

paco gave HurryUpAndDrink 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HurryUpAndDrink

Paddock was an absolute clown show covering up arms dealing and an attempt to assassinate a high profile Saudi that failed, guy was connected to the FBI

Cuse0323

You think the gov’t was behind the one that all others are linked to, Hurrier? Columbine. Some weird shit between them and the police. The video footage only showing a few clips of footage (more shooters conspiracy). Destroying the “basement tapes.” Mark Taylor. Bunch of sketchy shit but I could never put it all together.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Looks like I was dead on the other day about you being a know it all college kid that knows nothing. Chances are you're going to hate your current self in 10 years. But you might just be pretentious enough to have no self-awareness and not care.
    lightning in a bottle here

HurryUpAndDrink

You think the gov’t was behind the one that all others are linked to, Hurrier? Columbine. Some weird shit between them and the police. The video footage only showing a few clips of footage (more shooters conspiracy). Destroying the “basement tapes.” Mark Taylor. Bunch of sketchy shit but I could never put it all together.
    It's a very sensitive subject and I don't wanna offend anyone because real kids died horribly but yeah...

In the cases of Adam Lanza, Steven Paddock and James Holmes I think there is a bunch of weird shit that don't add up... The links of some family members of these 3 guys with either FBI/CIA or homeland security make it not that big of a stretch for them to be involved in some ****** government program.

I have studied MK-Ultra extensively, and their subsequent attempts to rename and hide the program from the public rebranding it as the Monarch program, and its BS... we see mind control visuals and symbols being bombarded on TV, especially on music videos, kids shows (Disney, Nickelodeon), sporting events/live entertainment and movies... is a non stop war waged against our minds and free thinking.

I think a number of mass shootings are controlled events, government testing their ultimate programmed killers, the best soldier is one with no feelings who follows EVERY command... so there you go, they do test these penetrates in public...

But please, don't believe me, do some research on MK-Ultra, and find some links between that program and Sirhan Sirhan, Timothy McVeigh and other so-called "terrorists".

The government is terrorist.
    Points Awarded:

Cuse0323 gave HurryUpAndDrink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

paco

How would sbr and media react if this was a Arab shooter? Your answer is the problem and why humanity is demonishing

Thor4140

Of course this isnt Trumps fault but he does incite this garbage an you all turn a blind eye towards it. It is not his fault it is fuks that are conned by his lying lips like this stiff artist is for the common man. Look how quick in this thread you guys run to defend him before anyone even mentions Don the cons name.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    How would sbr and media react if this was a Arab shooter? Your answer is the problem and why humanity is demonishing
    they are hypocrites an stunningly don’t even notice it.

Cuse0323

they are hypocrites an stunningly don’t even notice it.
    Hypocrites usually don’t. You should know that first hand. But you don’t.

HurryUpAndDrink

Hypocrites usually don’t. You should know that first hand. But you don’t.

Its all a divide & Conquer strategy... it has always been... I don't entertain left vs right, white vs black bullshit paradigms, if the argument is going that way I don't even engage

The only thing I care for is the destruction of the Fed and the monopolistic banking/finance system

Kermit

Of course this isnt Trumps fault but he does incite this garbage an you all turn a blind eye towards it. It is not his fault it is fuks that are conned by his lying lips like this stiff artist is for the common man. Look how quick in this thread you guys run to defend him before anyone even mentions Don the cons name.
    When this story broke late last night, I expected to wake up in the morning and see Trump getting blamed by the media, and I was right. I didn't expect to read through all of the pages of his crazy manifesto though.

Did you read any of that shit? it's fukking crazy and all over the place.

First ... 2345678 Last