DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    What we get out of that quote is that he agrees with Trumps view "As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose"
    Get some help. Seriously.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Christchurch MP Gerry Brownlee shares the latest details about the terror attacks at mosques that killed at least 49 people.

ABC News' Pierre Thomas reports on what authorities know about the suspects in the terror attack at mosques that killed at least 49.

A gunman, dressed in tactical gear, appeared to livestream video of the shooting on social media, according to New Zealand police.

49 killed in mass shootings at 2 mosques in 'one of New Zealand's darkest days' At least 49 people were killed and dozens more injured in mass shootings at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, Friday.

At least one gunman carried out what is now the deadliest shooting in New Zealand history.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

I thought they didn't have or allow guns in New Zealand?

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    They don't. Let's say for example we were in New Zealand and you were to piss me off you would have a higher chance of not getting shot in the face. But in America the access to a gun is much easier.

Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    They don't. Let's say for example we were in New Zealand and you were to piss me off you would have a higher chance of not getting shot in the face. But in America the access to a gun is much easier.
    Gun free zones, cities and states are the most unsafe places in America because the criminals don't obey the laws.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Matt17 View Post
    Gun free zones, cities and states are the most unsafe places in America because the criminals don't obey the laws.

Dude you nominated every ignorant post in this thread. Are you saying only criminals kill other people?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Here is a perfect example where the bad guys can and do find ways to get guns and use them to kill people, silly gun laws didn't stop them!!

Dems wanna ban guns here in a America lol... Only way to get rid of guns is to destroy them all around the world and stop making more.. Silly laws won't stop the bad guys from packing and shooting up shiiit.. Silly anti gun laws will only stop the good guys from having them to defend themselves..

Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com

Dude you nominated every ignorant post in this thread. Are you saying only criminals kill other people?
    Uhh Yeah. Murder is a crime last time I checked.

Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com

Here is a perfect example where the bad guys can and do find ways to get guns and use them to kill people, silly gun laws didn't stop them!!
    Silly anti gun laws will only stop the good guys from having them to defend themselves..
    At least somebody gets it.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Dems wanna ban guns here in a America lol... Only way to get rid of guns is to destroy them all around the world and stop making more.. Silly laws won't stop the bad guys from packing and shooting up shiiit.. Silly anti gun laws will only stop the good guys from having them to defend themselves..
    Agree criminals are locked and loaded in countries who have strict gunlaws. You can't really prevent a criminal from acquiring a gun if he really wants one. It's an obligation in most cases to have a gun or you can't be a criminal.

But my example was based on domestic violence go look up the numbers of homicides related to domestic violence.

Which do you prefer a gun or a baseball bat when I come after you enraged?

Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com

Agree criminals are locked and loaded in countries who have strict gunlaws. You can't really prevent a criminal from acquiring a gun if he really wants one. It's an obligation in most cases to have a gun or you can't be a criminal.

But my example was based on domestic violence go look up the numbers of homicides related to domestic violence.

Which do you prefer a gun or a baseball bat when I come after you enraged?

Hell I got multiple guns and bats.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    He mentioned Trump in his manifesto. Do you think that had something to do with it?
    He also said:

“Yes, Spyro the dragon 3 taught me ethno-nationalism. Fortnite trained me to be a killer and to floss on the corpses of my enemies.”

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

The minimum legal age to own a gun in New Zealand is 16, or 18 for military-style semi-automatic weapons. Anyone over those ages who is considered by police to be "fit and proper" can possess a firearm.
    All gun-owners must have a licence, but most individual weapons don't have to be registered. New Zealand is one of the few countries where this is the case.
    In order to own a gun legally, applicants for a firearm licence must pass a background check of criminal and medical records. Factors like mental health, addiction and domestic violence should be considered.
    You "thought". Rather than google, just keep thinkin.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Kermit doing great detective work. It's what you expect with his retro rain coat on.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Silly anti gun laws will only stop the good guys from having them to defend themselves..
    So why bother having drug laws? People will still find a way to get drugs. Why build a wall - people will still find a way around.

Kermit

Kermit doing great detective work. It's what you expect with his retro rain coat on.
    Do you have any idea what that is supposed to mean or represent? Because I don't.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Anyone find the live stream vid on the internet yet?

That must be brutal to see.. Can anyone link that up? Twitter and youtube are having trouble now keeping it off as I just saw on the news.. I can't find it on either? I tried reddit, no dice either...

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Do you have any idea what that is supposed to mean or represent? Because I don't.

Kermit

No, I am talking about the Spyro the Dragon video game reference

I knew the raincoat detective comment was Columbo.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Anyone find the live stream vid on the internet yet?

That must be brutal to see.. Can anyone link that up? Twitter and youtube are having trouble now keeping it off as I just saw on the news.. I can't find it on either? I tried reddit, no dice either...
    its like a video game. Horrible

https://boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    So why bother having drug laws? People will still find a way to get drugs. Why build a wall - people will still find a way around.
    Common sense doesn't go over well here

Especially religion stuff and politics
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wikkidinsane

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Think it's obvious he played both games and his mind connects it to it.

Fortnite trained me to be a killer and to floss on the corpses of my enemies.”
    ^^ No need to get into this. Speaks for itself.

“Yes, Spyro the dragon 3 taught me ethno-nationalism."

Hmmm...Just a shot here. Judging by the spyro 3 cover picture... Could be elements in the game that required isolation of certain species/ races in the game in order to exist in harmony. Monkeys with monkeys. Penguins with Penguins and Dragons with Dragons. Anything that threatens this you as a player in the game have to fight off. lol

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

He also said:
    “Yes, Spyro the dragon 3 taught me ethno-nationalism. Fortnite trained me to be a killer and to floss on the corpses of my enemies.”

Sick fukks always look to place blame on others. Fortnite didn’t train him to be a sick fuk. There is zero military training in that game. Zero. And Spyro has nothing to do with nationalism. Stop blaming video games, the media, Trump, etc. Blame the sick fuk.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    its like a video game. Horrible

https://boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
    Was like a video game.. Dude was on a mission and never lost his nerve, even went back.. Like a walk in the park for this nut bag.. That was crazy...

What music was he listening to also?. Oh my...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-15-19 at 06:20 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

New Zealand has and allows guns. Use google when you don't know what you are talking about.

Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com

Think it's obvious he played both games and his mind connects it to it.

Fortnite trained me to be a killer and to floss on the corpses of my enemies.”
    ^^ No need to get into this. Speaks for itself.

“Yes, Spyro the dragon 3 taught me ethno-nationalism."

Hmmm...Just a shot here. Judging by the spyro 3 cover picture... Could be elements in the game that required isolation of certain species/ races in the game in order to exist in harmony. Monkeys with monkeys. Penguins with Penguins and Dragons with Dragons. Anything that threatens this you as a player in the game have to fight off. lol
    Yeah lets blame video games.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Matt17 View Post
    Yeah lets blame video games.
    This guy got what he wanted. Everyone blaming everything, and anything.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I play Fortnite with kids on my basketball team and the game is very tame compared to games years ago like ripping someone’s spine out like Mortak Kombat or GTA. Very little blood and gore.

A couple of the kids would get enjoyment following a bot and flossing on them before finishing them. I told them that’s cruel shit like pulling wings off a fly. That is borderline sick shit IMO.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

No clue about Fortnite. My sister won’t let my 9 year old nephew play it. Only kid in his class not allowed to play it. Can’t be that bad, he’s gonna rebel on her later in life. He shares genes with me so he’s screwed.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

If someone wants to commit acts like this unfortunately no way to stop it. So many easy targets everywhere you go..mall..movies..pretty much no way to stop it

Kermit

If there was no platform for him to live stream this to, I wonder if he would have still done it?

Social media is driving people insane.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

If there was no platform for him to live stream this to, I wonder if he would have still done it?

Social media is driving people insane.
    Agree wth social media making people crazy..however he still would of done it..the media coverage is just as bad

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Right-wing terrorism a bigger threat than islamic terrorism. We should ban right-wingers until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Right-wing terrorism a bigger threat than islamic terrorism. We should ban right-wingers until we can figure out what the hell is going on.
    This is up to date including the New Zealand shootings.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._in_March_2019

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    New Zealand has and allows guns. Use google when you don't know what you are talking about.
    I said I thought and assumed in my post.. I didn't check google, didn't think I needed too.. I figured New Zealand was like England and Australia with the gun laws.. Relax Pavy. I figured wrong it happens

First 123456 ... Last