allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    How would sbr and media react if this was a Arab shooter? Your answer is the problem and why humanity is demonishing
    bro dont pay any mind to all the ignorance in this thread.

if anyone thinks killing people (men, women , and children) in their place of worship is ok or condone it regardless of their religious beliefs are pure fukking idiots.

how anyone can watch the video and not be sick, is out of their fukkin mind, and in my opinion should be locked up with the sick fukks that did this.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave allabout the $$$ 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's sick, yes, but Muslim terrorists do kill people every day... in the Middle East and Africa. Yet I don't see you people pleading for the Africans and moderate Muslims being executed in Africa, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, etc etc...

And yeah perhaps the media fails to cover these stories, but because the media went crazy on this event you are going with it too, media says jump most people say how high

Btw, i agree with the 1st half of this meme, the 2nd part is ridiculously inaccurate... it happens, just not that often

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Its all a divide & Conquer strategy... it has always been... I don't entertain left vs right, white vs black bullshit paradigms, if the argument is going that way I don't even engage

The only thing I care for is the destruction of the Fed and the monopolistic banking/finance system
    Yeah these days I try to avoid it but I indulge a bit once in a while. I have a soft spot for Thor. He entertains.

HurryUpAndDrink

Where were you when the Moroccan savages decapitated the Nordic gals who were camping doing yoga and shit... did you saw that video? I did... worst shit I HAVE EVER SEEN

You guys get bent over by CNN and FOX, its unreal

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

it's sick, yes, but Muslim terrorists do kill people every day
    were these people terrorists???

Last i checked more people die in the united states every month from senseless violence but because its american on american it doesnt matter???

there are bad people everywhere and senseless violence every where , every day. doesnt make it right and we dont normally see a massacre like we did here live or on video.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    There are nut jobs in every religion I agree..

People like this shooter aren't true Christians. White supremists surely aren't true Christians either. They get labelled as such and it's the farthest thing from the truth. Bible does not teach you to be prejudice and hate others, you get that from your parents, friends and surroundings in most cases and not in church...

One of the 10 commandments also is THOUGH SHALL NOT KILL..
    If you take the main holy books word for word, it would be all out war. Eye for an eye and other sinful things in the old testament. Its all the same to me. Koran Bible Torah. If taken word for word all agree on violence towards each other

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post

Last i checked more people die in the united states every month from senseless violence but because its american on american it doesnt matter???

there are bad people everywhere and senseless violence every where , every day. doesnt make it right and we dont normally see a massacre like we did here live or on video.
    so, because the guy filmed himself live, is a fact that this event deserves AND warrants all the bickering? does it deserve to receive more attention than other massacres in Africa? maybe cause it happened in a slum in Congo with machetes and pikes instead of an automatic weapon? and because nobody filmed it?

explain me why this matters more?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

so, because the guy filmed himself live, is a fact that this event deserves AND warrants all the bickering? does it deserve to receive more attention than other massacres in Africa? maybe cause it happened in a slum in Congo with machetes and pikes instead of an automatic weapon? and because nobody filmed it?

explain me why this matters more?
    show me where i posted that it matters more? just because the news publicized this one isnt my fault. i dont even watch the news to be honest. i heard about the shooting but honestly didnt pay the tv any mind, once i saw the video, i was sick to my stomach. anytime groups of Innocent people are murdered anywhere in the world its a shame.

the ignorance in this thread made me post nothing else.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This guy was on video telling people to subscribe to PewDiePie.

The fukking guy is getting ready to slaughter innocent people and he knows it, so why would he say that unless he hated him and wanted to destroy him? he knows what backlash is going to come from this.
    "Subscribe to PewDiePie" has become something like saying "hello" or "goodbye" in a selfie video nowadays.

It don't mean shit!

HurryUpAndDrink

show me where i posted that it matters more? just because the news publicized this one isnt my fault. i dont even watch the news to be honest. i heard about the shooting but honestly didnt pay the tv any mind, once i saw the video, i was sick to my stomach. anytime groups of Innocent people are murdered anywhere in the world its a shame.

the ignorance in this thread made me post nothing else.
    I don't know you were questioning my argument so I'm asking where are you coming from... I'm just sick of people politizing this shit to push their own personal political agendas

There's a reason media gives heavy attention to a case like this, it helps an agenda... think about that.
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave HurryUpAndDrink 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I don't know you were questioning my argument so I'm asking where are you coming from... I'm just sick of people politizing this shit to push their own personal political agendas

There's a reason media gives heavy attention to a case like this, it helps an agenda... think about that.
    im coming from humanity.

seeing all those innocent people killed was terrible.

i have ZERO agenda. im not a political guy, as i said earlier i dont watch the news.

people in earlier pages were talking that this was ok and using 9/11 as to why it was ok.

thats what made me post

arnB
    arnB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

[QUOTE=allabout the $$$;28489616]show me where i posted that it matters more? just because the news publicized this one isnt my fault. i dont even watch the news to be honest. i heard about the shooting but honestly didnt pay the tv any mind, once i saw the video, i was sick to my stomach. anytime groups of Innocent people are murdered anywhere in the world its a

That was a tough watch I was kinda light headed and numb.

Cuse0323

Glad I haven’t been able to find the video. Probably can’t stomach it these days.

arnB
    arnB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Bottom of page 6 or post #90.
    Last edited by arnB; 03-16-19 at 01:53 AM.

HurryUpAndDrink

im coming from humanity.

seeing all those innocent people killed was terrible.

i have ZERO agenda. im not a political guy, as i said earlier i dont watch the news.

people in earlier pages were talking that this was ok and using 9/11 as to why it was ok.

thats what made me post
    ok, fair enough, so why did you feel my posts were propagating that way of thinking?

I don't like any religion, but Muslim religion is the most extreme of the big 3 religions (Catholicism, Islam, and Judaism)... do I think killing innocents is warranted (woman and kids included)? HELL NO, THAT SHIT IS DESPICABLE... the video is pretty clear, the guy is a fuckin pissy who massacred a bunch of people out of hate, you don't do something like that without deep hate.

I never excused such behavior.

Cuse0323

Video is fcked. Slow ass police response. Assume we missed him shooting up the other Mosque? What a sick fck. Damn our world is fcked. I prefer to stay ignorant of the things like all the stuff Hurrier mentioned that happen all the time. Didn’t really wanna get a peak into this guys world.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

ok, fair enough, so why did you feel my posts were propagating that way of thinking?

I don't like any religion, but Muslim religion is the most extreme of the big 3 religions (Catholicism, Islam, and Judaism)... do I think killing innocents is warranted (woman and kids included)? HELL NO, THAT SHIT IS DESPICABLE... the video is pretty clear, the guy is a fuckin pissy who massacred a bunch of people out of hate, you don't do something like that without deep hate.

I never excused such behavior.
    I didnt like the post with the meme, i felt it wasn't right. we both know that there are fukked up people in this world regardless of religion, or race. Any stat can be skewed.

If i never watched the video i probably wouldn't have said a word in this thread, but as a human being seeing all of those innocent people murdered regardless of their choice of religion was just disgusting.

your posts have been fair in my opinion, its was other people's posts with straight hate in the thread. We can agree to disagree on issues, we never got nasty or disrespectful with each other and we both read/heard each other out. These other posters are keyboard warriors who would never show face at an sbr function because if they did they would get their ass beat by a couple of posters for their ignorance.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

If your gonna say the States is just as dangerous as the middle east,you really dont get it.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    If your gonna say the States is just as dangerous as the middle east,you really dont get it.
    Where did I say that?

Let's not pretend certain places in the united states aren't bad as well. Look at chicago with over 100 people being shot in a weekend. Danger lurks is all corners of the world

HurryUpAndDrink

I didnt like the post with the meme, i felt it wasn't right. we both know that there are fukked up people in this world regardless of religion, or race. Any stat can be skewed.

If i never watched the video i probably wouldn't have said a word in this thread, but as a human being seeing all of those innocent people murdered regardless of their choice of religion was just disgusting.

your posts have been fair in my opinion, its was other people's posts with straight hate in the thread. We can agree to disagree on issues, we never got nasty or disrespectful with each other and we both read/heard each other out. These other posters are keyboard warriors who would never show face at an sbr function because if they did they would get their ass beat by a couple of posters for their ignorance.
    Ok, understood. The meme was 50/50 as I said but is meant to cause a reaction so people question why this attack receives the publicity it has... I mean, let's not pretend the media doesn't always give these assholes the attention they crave, which ultimately, is the main purpose of such acts. Attention, panic, propaganda.

The guy is such a coward POS he didn't even leave a real manifesto, it's all a mock job... the asshole had no other purpose but to cause chaos. A guy with a purpose would have done something entirely different. In action and in paper.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

How would sbr and media react if this was a Arab shooter? Your answer is the problem and why humanity is demonishing
    I didn't see any white folks going out in the streets celebrating after the shootings like the Muslims did when the terrorists struck on 9/11.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Matt17, and HurryUpAndDrink

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Kind smashed an egg on the Aussie Senator's head.

Last edited by Kermit; 03-16-19 at 11:26 AM.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Where did I say that?

Let's not pretend certain places in the united states aren't bad as well. Look at chicago with over 100 people being shot in a weekend. Danger lurks is all corners of the world
    You did a bit, when you said more people die in the States from violence. Not saying every country doesn't have danger,but some are better than others, just a fact.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 03-16-19 at 11:50 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

So I wonder what New Zealand law does to this guy now?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    You did a bit, when you said more people die in the States from violence. Not saying every country doesn't have danger,but some are better than others, just a fact.
    go back and read the original post i quoted in that post and you will see what i was saying. when i quoted that post i took the meme out.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Hats off to the boy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jimsciutt...16923922239489

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/15/182670...ims-immigrants

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

you kidding? from the get go

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Points Awarded:

bosigga gave PromiseLand 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DwightShrute gave PromiseLand 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i think we have too much unchecked immigration (i live in canada) but i certainly support all those people individually. like i would gladly join a formal program where i'd meet some new immigrants or refugees for coffee once a month and make sure they were settling in nicely

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The biggest problem with these Muslim immigrants is they don't assimilate when they immigrate. When you go to Australia, Canada, United States, New Zealand to immigrate it means you don't like the shithole country you are from and you don't have any freedoms over there. All you do is wake up every day and pray to go to America for a better life.

If I was a Muslim immigrant who left a Muslim country because I was miserable and was suffering under the rules of that country and religion the first thing I would do is switch religions, forget the old country and enjoy the freedoms you are given in those countries. But all they want to do is make the majority of the country to change their rules to appease them.

This is the biggest problem. They need to become Americans, Australians etc not be permanent immigants from a Muslim country. Then people from these countries will see them more favorably if they try to assimilate.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thechaoz

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The biggest problem with these Muslim immigrants is they don't assimilate when they immigrate. When you go to Australia, Canada, United States, New Zealand to immigrate it means you don't like the shithole country you are from and you don't have any freedoms over there. All you do is wake up every day and pray to go to America for a better life.

If I was a Muslim immigrant who left a Muslim country because I was miserable and was suffering under the rules of that country and religion the first thing I would do is switch religions, forget the old country and enjoy the freedoms you are given in those countries. But all they want to do is make the majority of the country to change their rules to appease them.
    This is the biggest problem. They need to become Americans, Australians etc not be permanent immigants from a Muslim country. Then people from these countries will see them more favorably if they try to assimilate.
    true! but instead they go to EU countries like Sweden. France, England and Noway to form their own ghettos, same Sharia BS

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hero of the day!! <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AntiFascist?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw ">#AntiFascist</a> <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/eggboy?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#eg gboy</a> ���� <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/8kljk7g3di">pic.twitter.com/8kljk7g3di</a></p>— Mumu (@murad_ozder) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/murad_ozder/status/1106815329219407874?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >March 16, 2019</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Love it.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

This is the biggest problem. They need to become Americans, Australians etc not be permanent immigrants from a Muslim country. Then people from these countries will see them more favorably if they try to assimilate.
    never thought you would post anything so reasonable.

Australia, Canada, United States, New Zealand etc have such freedoms to its own detriment for radical ideology. These extremists want to spread their ways worldwide. They are patient. The will have more children than anyone and eventually will breed their way into a majority. Then into government.

Don't kid yourself. It's already happening in France, Sweden, Germany and England. They have screwed themselves. They will never get that genie back in the bottle. Never. It's too late for them.

Other countries like Canada and the US seem to want to follow
    France, Sweden, Germany and England's examples. They can't help themselves it looks like. They are eating their own.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-16-19 at 04:55 PM.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Pavy, ur saying denounce ur religion because u left a shit government or persecution? Wow I thought u were smarter than that

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Pavy, ur saying denounce ur religion because u left a shit government or persecution? Wow I thought u were smarter than that
    Lol what you expect?...His strength is exposing ratBoy Lake Lake. Why I love him.

Pavy never change your avi and status message. It suits you perfect!

First ... 345678 Last