JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i think we have too much unchecked immigration (i live in canada) but i certainly support all those people individually. like i would gladly join a formal program where i'd meet some new immigrants or refugees for coffee once a month and make sure they were settling in nicely
    I have no problem with immigrants that migrate into America legally and come in on merit and worked the system the right lawful way.. Those become great Americans in the end!!!

As it stands now with semi open borders you don't know who is coming in now? Most are broke, desperate and might commit crimes to survive..

BUILD THE WALL!!! Common sense, really is... Trump got elected on this for a reason, Dems fighting it when they supported it just a few years ago.. I hate politics!!!..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I have no problem with immigrants that migrate into America legally and come in on merit and worked the system the right lawful way.. Those become great Americans in the end!!!

As it stands now with semi open borders you don't know who is coming in now? Most are broke, desperate and might commit crimes to survive..

BUILD THE WALL!!! Common sense, really is... Trump got elected on this for a reason, Dems fighting it when they supported it just a few years ago.. I hate politics!!!..
    How will the wall work for New Zealand? They are islands.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    How will the wall work for New Zealand? They are islands.
    Can never stop madness, you will get a bad seed in every Country from time to time.. Walls won't help that.. That's not what I was referring to and you know this.. Don't troll Pavy you are better then this..

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Majority of your attacks in the last 5 years have been by homegrown white terrorist
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave paco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Majority of your attacks in the last 5 years have been by homegrown white terrorist
    Not in other poor Countries.. We hear about bombs exploding all the time in the middle east killing innocent people and usually bus bombs in Israel going off, etc... Christians are getting slaughtered in the Muslim based Countries in the middle east for no reason other then their belief.. Wanna talk about genocide let's go there. We don't hear or see to much about that in the liberal news now do we? That's just sad

I'm not happy about this Paco because I happen to be a devote Christian myself..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persec...stians_by_ISIL

We have all our beliefs Paco and shouldn't be persecuted because of them..

I believe a good man is a good man based on what is in their heart regardless of what religion they take up and grabbed onto.. I wish everyone in the world felt that same way.. It would be a better place for us all!!!

This is a list of major attacks in 2019 in just 3 months time below in the link.. I don't see alot of white home grown nut bags carrying out all these senseless attacks now do we?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...n_January_2019
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-16-19 at 09:39 PM.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

lets be fair jibby 99% of those incidents were in extremist countries.

doesnt make things right, but if they did gang crimes or black on black crimes 99% of those incidents would be in ghettos or primarily minority areas.

at the end of the day too many innocent people are killed by crazy people. (white, black, hispanic, muslim. race and religion doesnt matter)

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

whites have a right to preserve their cultures. there are 40 muslim countries yet many white nations are being inundated with these people who breed and act against the whites who created the nation. what did you think was going to happen? multiculturalism doesn't work.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    whites have a right to preserve their cultures. there are 40 muslim countries yet many white nations are being inundated with these people who breed and act against the whites who created the nation. what did you think was going to happen? multiculturalism doesn't work.
    What white culture are you talking about? How come no one told me about said culture??

im sure native Indians would agree that multiculturalism doesn’t work.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

###

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

You guys are arguing and picking different groups to blame for this (and other) shootings. But have you considered that god sent the shooter to kill those people?

The day after Sandy Hook, obama said that "god called them home" when speaking of the kids and teachers that were killed. So he was saying that no matter what, those people were gonna die that day.

A bus going over a cliff. A fire. A tornado. Food poisoning. God wanted them dead, so they were gonna die that day, guaranteed.

What if ALL murders are arranged by god? And us stupid mortals are punishing the murderers for carrying out gods wishes?

Religious people's goal is to get to heaven and have everlasting life, but they scream and cry when one of their loved ones makes the journey.

Read the bible. God controls everything.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What white culture are you talking about? How come no one told me about said culture??

Multiculturalism can and does work just look at the major cities like NY and LA as those are a melting pot for just about every race of people.. We can all get along.. The problem is when we complete segregate and isolate and don't experience other cultures. All you know is your own and people can and do begin to hate on others that aren't like them..

People are just people, it's all a tragedy when we hate on one another if you ask me because of culture and race... Now that doesn't mean we shouldn't secure our borders and build Walls.. Protecting your own Country is what every Country does and should do while allowing legal immigration to happen and work as it should...

When you let in millions of Muslim refugees all at once from the Middle East war torn Countries into Europe then you WILL HAVE PROBLEMS of crime, extremism, terrorist acts, rape, etc.. That's what you call in an invasion...

spro23

There are 20 latino countries and 38 muslim countries, but goddamn you don't want a single white nation to exist anymore. white nations need mandatory "diversity" ! You're not entitled to access to white people.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

The problem isn't immigration, it's lack of assimilation.

That's where the Dems don't connect the dots.

Without assimilation you don't have a culture, without rule of law you don't have a society and without borders you don't have a country.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave MinnesotaFats 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Matt17

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Without assimilation you don't have a culture, without rule of law you don't have a society and without borders you don't have a country.
    Nailed it.
    Take the Heat under 211 today and buy me a hamburger on Tuesday.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3423

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

Mac everyone should have their own separate culture, you've been bred to think that's wrong. If I got to Spain,I want to Spanish, if I go to Italy I want to see Italians etc.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Yup, the problem is assimilation, Muslims were let in by the millions and have now formed their own little Muslim pocket communities in Europe and then never assimilate. They isolate instead. Infact they are almost allowed to set up Shari law in England and other European Countries now and not be held accountable.. It's a horrible thing for any Country to allow this to happen..

You wonder why white Country men and born Nationalists lose their minds and go shoot up the Mosques, that's why as they feel their Countries are being over run..

That's what happen with this New Zealand shooting in a nut shell from what I gathered..

packerd_00

Yup, the problem is assimilation, Muslims were let in by the millions and have now formed their own little Muslim pocket communities in Europe and then never assimilate. They isolate instead. Infact they are almost allowed to set up Shari law in England and other European Countries now and not be held accountable.. It's a horrible thing for any Country to allow this to happen..

You wonder why white Country men and born Nationalists lose their minds and go shoot up the Mosques, that's why as they feel their Countries are being over run..

That's what happen with this New Zealand shooting in a nut shell from what I gathered..

The thing that annoys me though, is it's always the West that gets the guilt trip. Nowhere else does this go on. If you want to argue otherwise,just look at the rest of the world that doesnt have heavy mass migration.

spro23

where was the media & government outrage when 2 scandanavian girls were beheaded in morocco.

wheres the outrage when 120 Christians slaughtered in Nigeria this past week https://www.breitbart.com/africa/201...s-three-weeks/

Now the new Zealand gov is threatening its own citizens with 10 years imprisonment for having the video?

white countries are under assault. multiculturalism is a failure. anyone with half a brain can see this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

spro23

It's funny how mass immigration of Muslims is always followed by government moves to abolish freedom of speech in countries where that right has been taken for granted for centuries.
    Funny how that works.
    You could even think it was some sort of plan.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    The thing that annoys me though, is it's always the West that gets the guilt trip. Nowhere else does this go on. If you want to argue otherwise,just look at the rest of the world that doesnt have heavy mass migration.
    I agree.. I'll tell you what if one million westerners flooded into Iran and or Saudi Arabia and formed our own little communities with Churches everywhere popping up and implemented our own laws of Democracy we would all be shot up, bombed, persecuted and executed. Muslims in those Countries would slaughter us all in a heart beat if we tried any of that in their Countries.

For example, Israel the Jewish State was formed.. Palestinians felt they were being over run.. Perhaps they were, I understand that.. Today Jews and Muslims struggle to live in peace in Israel still, they are always at war, bombs and missiles going off all the time over in Israel.. Muslims simply don't play well with others is what I've come to believe especially in the middle east..

That's why you don't take in tons of middle East or West Africa Muslim refugees into America and or Europe or even Canada as they have a VERY hard time assimilating to our ways of life, they will isolate, form their own community pockets, basically confiscate land and become a National problem.. Some of the Mosques will bread hate and maybe even terrorism to..

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I think this might be the first time I've ever 100% agreed with Ann Coulter!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Nailed it.
    Take the Heat under 211 today and buy me a hamburger on Tuesday.
    ~~~~~
    Yep. I'll be collecting burgers at Wimpy's on Tuesday.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Just came on the news that there was a mass shooting in a city in Netherlands.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Just came on the news that there was a mass shooting in a city in Netherlands.
    Only 3 people reported dead.. Small fries.. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/18/shoo...f-utrecht.html

Kermit

Only 3 people reported dead.. Small fries.. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/18/shoo...f-utrecht.html
    Oh. I had heard that there was a dozen people shot. Didn't know how many were killed.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

The plot keeps getting more convoluted... who was this guy? was he mixed in with intelligence services? he traveled to Turkey during the coup.

FALSE FLAG 101
    1. They have all the information within hours (ie relatives photos, history of the attacker, etc).
    2. They have shown 3 different body types of the supposed killer.

3. What white supremacist has NO tattoos? All white supremacists are arrogantly proud of showing their allegiance with tattoos this guy has none. (Very handy to go back into society unnoticed)
    4. This is clearly an agenda to carry on scaring people into putting their hate views on Social Media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
    5. The powers that be (The Zionists that control all Western Governments and mainstream media) have their agenda to stir up fear and mistrust with their Divide and Conquer psy-ops to further insert their Orwellian Police State Society.

spro23

the shooting video looked fake as hell. 30 guys just dropped dead in place with no blood or bullet holes on the wall. bullsh1t.
    thats why there was a strobe light to cloud your perception.
    then he went to his car and got real ammo and they were all wax dummies he shot.

then NO pictures of the 40+ wounded they claimed at the other mosque. literally 2 pics of guys getting in am ambulance, with no IV drips, etc..

new zealand threatening its citizens with 10 years in prison just for having the video. looks like theyre hiding something

Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Stupid broad PM is promising tougher gun laws and legal gun owners are surrending their guns. That program worked really well in Chicago, morons.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

the shooting video looked fake as hell. 30 guys just dropped dead in place with no blood or bullet holes on the wall. Bullsh1t.
    Thats why there was a strobe light to cloud your perception.
    Then he went to his car and got real ammo and they were all wax dummies he shot.

Then no pictures of the 40+ wounded they claimed at the other mosque. Literally 2 pics of guys getting in am ambulance, with no iv drips, etc..

new zealand threatening its citizens with 10 years in prison just for having the video. Looks like theyre hiding something
    bingo!!!

spro23

the mass non-white immigration to the west has coincided with governments eager to remove liberties from their own citizens.

New zealand reacts to this by threatening their own citizens with jail time if they question the official narrative. Bullsh1t.

globalists want white countries wiped off the map and exterminated. they will force immigration down your throats until they can deliver the death blow. sweden, france, britain, germany are all threatening their own citizens for speaking out against mass muslim migration into their own phucking communities.

all the "hate speech" laws are to prevent whites from defending themselves from extermination.

If you even question what the government is doing, it's "hate" and "bigotry" and you need to be censored while the government takes your land and wipes out your people.

idk how so many white people have remained naive and gullible for so long that they don't see the threat. Look at life in muslim countries that's what your grandchildren will have to live in.
    Last edited by spro23; 03-18-19 at 11:51 AM. Reason: as
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Matt17, and HurryUpAndDrink

packerd_00

I agree.. I'll tell you what if one million westerners flooded into Iran and or Saudi Arabia and formed our own little communities with Churches everywhere popping up and implemented our own laws of Democracy we would all be shot up, bombed, persecuted and executed. Muslims in those Countries would slaughter us all in a heart beat if we tried any of that in their Countries.

For example, Israel the Jewish State was formed.. Palestinians felt they were being over run.. Perhaps they were, I understand that.. Today Jews and Muslims struggle to live in peace in Israel still, they are always at war, bombs and missiles going off all the time over in Israel.. Muslims simply don't play well with others is what I've come to believe especially in the middle east..

That's why you don't take in tons of middle East or West Africa Muslim refugees into America and or Europe or even Canada as they have a VERY hard time assimilating to our ways of life, they will isolate, form their own community pockets, basically confiscate land and become a National problem.. Some of the Mosques will bread hate and maybe even terrorism to..
    Yeah, no chance in hell that would happen. Starting to look to Poland now for a bit of inspiration, wouldn't fancy living in Poland,but atleast they have the right idea about this Islam migration.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~~~
    Yep. I'll be collecting burgers at Wimpy's on Tuesday.
    You guys got Wimpy Burger over in the States.

Kermit

the shooting video looked fake as hell. 30 guys just dropped dead in place with no blood or bullet holes on the wall. bullsh1t.
    thats why there was a strobe light to cloud your perception.
    then he went to his car and got real ammo and they were all wax dummies he shot.

then NO pictures of the 40+ wounded they claimed at the other mosque. literally 2 pics of guys getting in am ambulance, with no IV drips, etc..

new zealand threatening its citizens with 10 years in prison just for having the video. looks like theyre hiding something
    I think that you need to watch the video again full screen. There was blood everywhere.

spro23

no. the first trip when they all "dropped dead" he had a strobe light and there was no blood. when he came back with real rounds they were wax mannequins laying exactly where he supposedly shot them, not a scratch on the walls.

.223 is a weak round, it won't drop a grown man dead in 1 shot. you'd be limping, stumbling, or writhing in agony. yet all 30 of these mfer's were instantly still. bullsh1t.

People who hunt coyote ( a 40 lb animal) with .223 say usually after hitting it, the coyote will be able to walk away for a while. Yet these grown men collapsed in place with no blood? bullsh1t

and where the h3ll did the 40 wounded come from? he supposedly turned the camera off and went to another mosque yet 0 footage of that. its fake as hell thats why the government is viciously threatening people for viewing it.

First ... 45678 Last