2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ok here we go with Saturday!!

Butler +10.. yes please, these guy have nova's number! Not only beating them earlier this year but taking both games in the series last season! Now you wanna give us double digits? Better yet is nova incredibly thin right now missing Booth and Paschall, they basically went only 6 deep against johnnies! Just can't see them beating butler by double digits while they so short handed..

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Oh man, that a bummer, pretty sure I saw some 4.5s around after we talked about it,
    I was locked in at +4

really enjoying what’s happening here though guys. Informative useful stuff.
    tomorrow’s card looks good!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    Dartmouth played a great game. it's what I was hoping and glad to cash

we will never know what would have happened in OT, but didn't play the ML and all I wanted was a cover.
    Yea anything could have happened, I just hate that feeling of having the dog and it goes to ot only to see what was a good dog play collapse in the extra 5 minutes. Only thing worse is being on a under that goes ot, I've had bout 10 of those this season! Lol., nice call!!

2daBank

Cavs (just hunch bron happy, but square as shit!)

RI

Toledo
    Ching Ching lol. Sorry, I'm not usually bout bumping a play, just been couple days since hit one these ml parlays. Had to drop it to 3 teams to get it done, kept missing a game w 5 teamers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB, and KDF500

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Butler +10.. yes please, these guy have nova's number! Not only beating them earlier this year but taking both games in the series last season! Now you wanna give us double digits? Better yet is nova incredibly thin right now missing Booth and Paschall, they basically went only 6 deep against johnnies! Just can't see them beating butler by double digits while they so short handed..
    it will be interesting to see what the ML is on this game.
    I have to believe that this line is shaded by 2-3 points because of their loss to St.Johns

Bookmaker has already moved to 9.5

the only thing that's keeping me from also playing the ML is Butler's away record of 3-4
    so I will gladly take the 10 points

Like the play, GL

element113xx
    element113xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

2dabank
    Bend over and take that meat hunny

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Boston College looks good for tomm .....Miami due for a let down game ....with UVA on tap next game for Miami maybe they overlook BC.....also BC always tough at home ill take the plus 3

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20376

Creighton is beating X tomorrow. X ain't going 2-0 on this road trip.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

sidenote: this has to be the toughest stretch I have seen in awhile for North Carolina...they just played Duke last night in a tough game....they play an instate rival on Saturday NCState and than they get one day off and have a home game against Notre Dame on Monday..... 3 games in 5 days....

2daBank

Normally I love to play a couple unders on the early Saturday tips, always just feel like we can find games kids come out sluggish. Not into just blindly betting them for sake of doing so, still like the numbers to line up with some combination of bad offenses/good defenses to go along with some slower paced teams to boot..

we have few slow paced matchups, some pretty bad offenses, not many very good defenses tho!! Nw/Maryland worth looking closely at, usf/temple maybe but temple been scoring a lot lately, Fordham/duq. Those the 3 best candidates I can find but not sure any worth playing.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Boston College looks good for tomm .....Miami due for a let down game ....with UVA on tap next game for Miami maybe they overlook BC.....also BC always tough at home ill take the plus 3
    I havnt looked at that game yet but my initial concern for BC would be are they starting to wear down? They very thin team, they rank like close to bottom of country in bench minutes, 2 of last 3 games have went to ot, it was a bad spot at ND but during that game I couldn't help but wonder if the acc was starting to take its toll on this young team who's starters play a ton of minutes?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Creighton is beating X tomorrow. X ain't going 2-0 on this road trip.
    I agree.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Gonna be on WVU @ 12
    I really like Virginia Tech +12 and going to play Xavier +2

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Gonna be on WVU @ 12
    I'd avoid x man, I know you like them but doesn't mean they not losing any more games. escaped last 2 in OT, jays not a easy squad to beat at home or twice in a season. Can't even find last season x beat them twice, last year the road teams won but still split and creigton got them in conf tourney. Jays havnt lost a home game all season. Not saying ya gotta bet creighton but think it a good spot to back off of X. Just a suggestion.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    sidenote: this has to be the toughest stretch I have seen in awhile for North Carolina...they just played Duke last night in a tough game....they play an instate rival on Saturday NCState and than they get one day off and have a home game against Notre Dame on Monday..... 3 games in 5 days....
    They gonna be favs in both, you thinking they lose one of them? 2marro should be another track meet, if they survive that Irish grind ya down style might be a annoyance for them!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Play #1

553 UL Monroe / Ga St u133 or better $200

131-132.5 $100

130.5 pass

Play #2

560 Coastal -6 or better $300

-6.5/7 is $200

7.5/8 is $100

Play #3

575 NM / AF O144 or Better $200

144.5 is $100

Pass anything higher

Play #4

580 Providence -9 or better $300

-9.5 $200

-10 pass

Play #5

593 Hall / Gtown Over 154 or better $300

1593 1h O 75 or better $300

Play #6

699 SUU / N Zona O156 or better $200

Play #7

706 Furman -6 -120 or better $200

-7 $100

Play #8

604 NIU +300 or better $100

Play #9

630 Lo La Mary -6 $200

-6.5 pass

^ consider a Lo La Mary / Furman Par

Play #10

625 Dayton +3 or better $300

^ they win so feel free to get another $300 on ml

But that’s my limits , and don’t wanna spread I’d go 1k Dayton +4 if i didn’t self impose my limits

Iowa And Va Tech worth $25 on each ml

Rider worth $60

La salle +3.5 or better worth $60

Play #11

663 T Tech -1 $300

663 T Tech -120 $300

Play #12

676 OSU -4 $300

Thats how I see the card tomorrow and will post official tomorrow

I’ll be writing why tomorrow and confirming if I move

but as of now thsts me

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

are we going back to the nebraska well? thinking they should win by double digits

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    are we going back to the nebraska well? thinking they should win by double digits
    I'm less enthused about it as I liked them a lot better when they were getting disrespectful lines, I played them at Rutgers (hell I think I've bet them every game since they were dd dogs at home to ku in December!!Lol). Maybe this line is still a little disrespectful? After all the only Rutgers road game they didn't lose by dd was that oddball ot game at sparty! Huskers been on road a lot lately too, only home game last 5 they blew Iowa doors off.. I guess it just folks finally taking notice which is generally when I start shying away, think you could be right should maybe stay on this train?

2daBank

I see a potentially awesome ml parlay in the making. Sometimes I come up w some pretty good ones on Saturday when we have lot to choose from! Just need ml's to come out

2daBank

Where u see that line going? It been all over the place early on. Been anywhere from 10 down to 8.5. Sitting at 9 now. Is that best it gets? Gotta figure only the most contrarian gonna be on Rutgers!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Gonna be on WVU @ 12
    Surprised you don't like gators, I think they a better play than X. I know you like both those teams.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Where u see that line going? It been all over the place early on. Been anywhere from 10 down to 8.5. Sitting at 9 now. Is that best it gets? Gotta figure only the most contrarian gonna be on Rutgers!
    Honestly I dunno I’ve never been great at predicting line moves lol. But Rutgers was getting 10 at psu two weeks ago and I think psu is pretty comparable to Nebraska, Rutgers didn’t cover that fwiw. I made this line around 11.5

element113xx
    element113xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Shut your mouth and know your role.
    :lifts eyebrow:

2daBank

Honestly I dunno I’ve never been great at predicting line moves lol. But Rutgers was getting 10 at psu two weeks ago and I think psu is pretty comparable to Nebraska, Rutgers didn’t cover that fwiw. I made this line around 11.5
    Me either, that why I asked you! lol. I like huskers better than psu but could be I'm just incredibly partial to huskers seeing how off books been on them and how much I've cashed w them! I think huskers play smarter than psu and I love the way they lock teams down on d down stretch of games. I agree fair comparison for our purposes here tho and would certainly point to us still getting bit of a discount on huskers for some reason?

I'm not fan of laying this many so I tried to find reasons not to, I really can't. Besides that one outlier at sparty every Rutgers road game been a dd loss! They just got creamed at Illini for Christ sakes and Hoosiers just took them apart at home in game that was only 3 point spread. Could be the losing starting to wear on them?

I don't think Rutgers can reach 60 here, Kp gives them 58 which honestly I think might be a little high. I'm more inclined to say they around 55-56. For arguments sake we can say 58. So can huskers score 68? Twice at home to Illini and wiscy in games they won they were held to 63 and 64 (a number I think could result in push on 9). Those worry me a little cause Rutgers plays pretty slow and competes on the defensive end, huskers only scored 60 at Rutgers. Huskers offense been pretty good lately, they scored 10 more at wiscy in rematch and I do think they can prob add 10 from that result at Rutgers. They turned it over a lot in that game and shot incredibly poor from 3. I come up with 70-55 so yea I'm with you and I like the under 131.5 as well.

2daBank

Tennessee/Alabama under 139.. someone mentioned liking bama (think it was dom), I don't think we getting enough to play them. I been so high on this vols team all year and just don't think they lose here, certainly possible but my feeling is Avery johnsons team is tough nosed which I love but if you can match their toughness they at a disadvantage cause outside sexton and hall they really kinda lack offensive talent (hall not even polished as a scorer). If anyone can match bama toughness it Rick Barnes team as vols got some junk yard dogs on that team! Difference being along with toughness vols have shooters and incredible skilled big in grant Williams.

I think this one gonna be a dogfight. To me it looks like if either team reaches 70 they win. I kinda doubt either does, this has mid 60s written all over it. 2 tough minded teams who both couple of best defensive teams in the country imo. Vols can get up and down when facing teams that want to run but for most part they a deliberate half court team. I don't expect Bama to try and push tempo much cause more possessions the more the talent disparity shows. With both teams content playing half court game and both playing lock down defense I think this total a good 7 points too high.

alexalexex
    alexalexex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Nova might have to slow tempo. I’m a big east guy and know nova really well. With 6 players they were gassed against St. John’s.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

I know Youngstown State stinks, but tell me why I shouldn't take the 5 1/2 for sure and m/l for icing on that cake. They already stomped on IUPUI heads by 23 @ home and now a 5 1/2 pt dog on the road against a team that can't score or defend. Hell, at least State can light up the scoreboard.

alexalexex

Tennessee/Alabama under 139.. someone mentioned liking bama (think it was dom), I don't think we getting enough to play them. I been so high on this vols team all year and just don't think they lose here, certainly possible but my feeling is Avery johnsons team is tough nosed which I love but if you can match their toughness they at a disadvantage cause outside sexton and hall they really kinda lack offensive talent (hall not even polished as a scorer). If anyone can match bama toughness it Rick Barnes team as vols got some junk yard dogs on that team! Difference being along with toughness vols have shooters and incredible skilled big in grant Williams.

I think this one gonna be a dogfight. To me it looks like if either team reaches 70 they win. I kinda doubt either does, this has mid 60s written all over it. 2 tough minded teams who both couple of best defensive teams in the country imo. Vols can get up and down when facing teams that want to run but for most part they a deliberate half court team. I don't expect Bama to try and push tempo much cause more possessions the more the talent disparity shows. With both teams content playing half court game and both playing lock down defense I think this total a good 7 points too high.
    This is my biggest play tomorrow. 1st half won’t see 60 points. Tennessee ATS on the road is lights out lately as well.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dan Kelly

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Any thoughts in Marquette today? Have a slight lean

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 184

Purdue +3

gm will be close

alexalexex

Young on road is like 1 and 13. But I kind of like your pick. As always best of luck

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

Quote Originally Posted by alexalexex View Post
    Young on road is like 1 and 13. But I kind of like your pick. As always best of luck
    Yeah, their only win in last 10 games is vs IUPUI, who they destroyed by 23. Just don't know what changed btwn then and now to make Jaguars a 5 + point fave. Obviously didn't get too far into the card. I'm sure their are other games I'll like as well. G/l today.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2065

Did stat fox power ratings on the games so far if anyone interested. These are their free ratings based solely on statisics,which I use as guide for teasers to try and find an edge. Purd 96 Mch St 96 Marq 84 St Jhn 85 Ten 93 Ala 89 Yngstwn 62 IUPUI 69 Ok St 84 WV 95 VT 84 VA 101 Xvair 90 Crghtn 91 MIA 86 BC 82 NC 91 NC ST 88 Vill 94 Btlr 90 and Rtgrs 74 Neb 89. G/L to all
    Last edited by BOA12; 02-10-18 at 10:14 AM.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Step up your game son - it's weak.

Quote Originally Posted by element113xx View Post
    Shut your mouth and know your role.
    :lifts eyebrow:

hit_me90
    hit_me90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4389

Bank, thanks for a winning day yesterday. I will respectfully make a request and hope you don't take it the wrong way. Can you pls number your plays like 1. play is *** 2. Play is ** there is too much traffic and your threads are too popular(for good reason) and saturdays can be very difficult separating your leans, opinion and actually play. hope you don't bite my head off

First 1234567 ... Last