Originally posted on 02/10/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Tennessee/Alabama under 139.. someone mentioned liking bama (think it was dom), I don't think we getting enough to play them. I been so high on this vols team all year and just don't think they lose here, certainly possible but my feeling is Avery johnsons team is tough nosed which I love but if you can match their toughness they at a disadvantage cause outside sexton and hall they really kinda lack offensive talent (hall not even polished as a scorer). If anyone can match bama toughness it Rick Barnes team as vols got some junk yard dogs on that team! Difference being along with toughness vols have shooters and incredible skilled big in grant Williams.

I think this one gonna be a dogfight. To me it looks like if either team reaches 70 they win. I kinda doubt either does, this has mid 60s written all over it. 2 tough minded teams who both couple of best defensive teams in the country imo. Vols can get up and down when facing teams that want to run but for most part they a deliberate half court team. I don't expect Bama to try and push tempo much cause more possessions the more the talent disparity shows. With both teams content playing half court game and both playing lock down defense I think this total a good 7 points too high.
This is my biggest play tomorrow. 1st half won’t see 60 points. Tennessee ATS on the road is lights out lately as well.